Survival Horror of the Fittest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diablo Cerberus
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/JaccArlington484/RPHeaderSHOTF.jpg

It was once a peaceful place to live, the town of Cedarbrook Pines. Located in western Nevada, it was perhaps the most influentially successful town in the state, though one day, everyone seemingly disappeared without a trace overnight. That was fifty years ago.

Summer, 2008. Murders had begun to occur, locals laying the blame on monsters, and even the old residents that had supposedly disappeared... No one was sure what caused it, but... Something was alive in that dreary town...

Autumn, 2008. A group of five students from Lost Ridge High School in Kansas and their two History professors, oblivious to the murders go on a field trip to Cedarbrook Pines on a field trip to hopefully learn something about the way things were done way back in the day. A week later, they are reported missing.

Late Autumn, 2008. At the request of parents and faculty from the school, two CIA agents are sent in to investigate the disappearances of the professors and the students. Only one more week has passed since the proclamation of their disappearance, and hopes are high that they are alive and well, or at least alive...

Okay, so here's what we'll need:

Naturally, I want five students and two professors. And I need monsters/murderers. The CIA Agents will, naturally, be portrayed by Shadow Kitsune, and myself, assuming that she has not had a change of mind.

For the monsters/murderers, think along the Los Ganados from RE4, but a little more sophisticated, and can speak English, rather than Spanish.

I can hear gears turning in some of your heads thinking "I'm gonna be the baddest of the bad when it comes to students, and carry ten $#!+loads of weapons. No. This was a school field trip, so the most I'll allow them to begin with is a knife or something of the sort, though I would find it believable (HINT, HINT) if perhaps they found some kind of weapon on the corpse of a previous victim of these monsters/murderers such as perhaps a 9mm or a shotgun. Don't make it ridiculous, like an assault rifle, magnum, sub-machine gun, etc. Be realistic. That's what adds to my survival horror feel I'm looking for in this...

Yes, I have permish, and yes, I am open to any questions/suggestions toward benefiting the RP experience of yourself and others.

That being said, the character sheets are as follows:

Name:
Appearance:
Background Info: (I want just a brief little history on your character and how they got dragged into the mess)

And once most of these people have joined, we'll be starting:

Shadow Kitsune (CIA Agent )
Diablo Cerberus (CIA Agent )
A Dose of Vraya
Striding Cloud
android219 (football kicker with crutches)
Wild-Cherry (murderer)
Darth Extecute
Ordained
darkxbox (monster)
Furion (murderer)
Passione
Thunder Fox (student or teacher)

android217
Name: Donny Holder
Grade: Senior
Bio: Donny is the High school's varsity kicker, with his longest field goal being 49 yards. During the last game, Donny was tackled after kicking the game winning PAT. The tackler was kicked out of the game for hitting the kicker after the kick. Donny remained on the ground for five minutes before the trainers got to him. His leg was broken and his doctor is unsure he'll ever kick again.
Appearance: http://walrus.wr.usgs.gov/infobank/...ult_jake200.jpg

Gloomy Ninja
May i join?
if theres a spot

Furion
Do Murderer's get a profile?

darkxbox
ive never played re4, ever.

android217
you don't no what ur missing

anyways link doesn't work on my profile so i'll just use an actual photo of myself
http://etniessurf.com/site-images/riders/hero/brett-simpson.jpg

i wish

Diablo Cerberus
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
May i join?
if theres a spot

absolutely

Originally posted by Furion
Do Murderer's get a profile?

but of course. smile

Originally posted by darkxbox
ive never played re4, ever.

really not related, just the closest description I could find for the actions and such of the murderers in question.

Originally posted by android217
Name: Donny Holder
Grade: Senior
Bio: Donny is the High school's varsity kicker, with his longest field goal being 49 yards. During the last game, Donny was tackled after kicking the game winning PAT. The tackler was kicked out of the game for hitting the kicker after the kick. Donny remained on the ground for five minutes before the trainers got to him. His leg was broken and his doctor is unsure he'll ever kick again.
Appearance: http://walrus.wr.usgs.gov/infobank/...ult_jake200.jpg

approved

Name: James Valentine
Appearance: http://images.quizilla.com/D/demongirl67/1120750464_turesleon9.jpg
Background Info: James was born and bred in the South, though he quickly moved upon his graduation from high school. For a good six years, he was in service to the US Marines, leading his CQC and weapons combat to be envied by most. He was withdrawn from military service a few months early to be recruited by the CIA, for whom he has worked ever since. He is proficient in CQC and closer-range weapons, leaving him a bit off-kilter with long range weaponry like rifles and such.

<<I know I used Leon for an image after swearing there was no correlation to RE4, but it's the only pic I saw that fit my character...>>

Passione
Name: Clarissa

Occupation: Student. Failing in everything except Metalwork & Art

Appearance:
Clari likes to dress differently to others she likes to wear long flowing black skirts, Knee high black combat boots, Mesh tights, Black bondice and elbow high gloves. She likes to finish off the look with an oversized miltary coat. She has natural blonde hair but she has dyed it a light shade of red with some natural blonde streaks

Background Info:
Clari is an outcast, after her mothers death she decided that she should look after number one. And that was herself. She is reserved unless she is painting or sketching and that is when her innerself comes out. She is often treated as a freak because of the way she dresses. But she infact is just misunderstood. As her grades are falling and her social skills are beyond reachable she was sent on the trip to be at one with herself and wth nature. And to also make a few friends

http://sixpop.com/images/file/38581642.png

Furion
Name: Frank Smith
Appearance: http://steelpengu.deviantart.com/art/quot-Come-on-boy-Bring-it-quot-42462017
Background Info: Frank used to be an ordinary butcher. He sold the usual meat like sausage, beef, ect. However, after the incident, Frank went insane. He started to live out in the woods, killing people with his cleaver. Once he stumbled across a woodsman with a chainsaw. After the woodsman had been *dealt with*, he abandoned his cleaver in the middle of the woods (hint hint) and instead used the chainsaw.
Is this good?

Diablo Cerberus
works like a charm, Furion. we'll wait on a few more people, and then i'll start the RP itself in a day or two.

Ordained
Name: Joshua Wallace
Appearance: Dark brown skin, Light brown eyes, Off-black low cut hair, 5'7" ht., 162 lbs.
Background Info: There's not much to say. He's been going to Lost Ridge High School since the 9th grade and he's ready to graduate. He decided to go on this field trip since it was his last year in school.

Diablo Cerberus
approved. sorry for the absence, guys. anyway, Kitsune seems to be having Net problems, so if anyone else would like her role, feel free. after I get my second CIA agent, I'm ready to start this thing before people lose interest. (assuming you haven't already...)

Passione
If no one wants it Can i have it

Diablo Cerberus
feel free, Passione. as I said, it's all we're waiting on, as I feel we have enough of the characters for at least a start. we can fit others in later as necessary.

Furion
Yeah, I want to chainsaw some Teenagers. And then put them on meathooks.

Passione
Name: Melrose Johnson
Appearance: Melrose has shoulder length hair, hazel green eyes. Her physique is slender almost boyish but that suits Melrose just fine as she is a tomb boy at heart.
Background Info: Ebony comes from a long line of police officers, but her passion to be higher to the C.I.A. Her father died very proud of his daughter and knowing that his daughter wont settle for second best!

Some images of Melrose

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/spaxicle/ep_scottgarfield.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a121/ToFu_1988/mOviE%20ChIckS/a5b19a0d.jpg

android217
how do the teens enter? are we already missing?

Diablo Cerberus
yesh yesh. sorry if i didn't make that clear. also, everyone please note that the RP thread is now up and running. let's try to keep OOC chat out of it and in here, as I know it annoys quite a great many people to find OOC in the RP threads...

Thunder Fox
hmmm i'll post bio later tonight idont have alot of time on kmc right now

Diablo Cerberus
not a prob, TF. just glad we've still got people interested! smile

darkxbox
carl
werewolf
likes young meat, raw.
doesnt like the tough, muscly parts.
has been living in the woods for as long as he can remember.

Furion
Cool, werewolves are good Horror material.
laughing lol young meat.

darkxbox
carl
werewolf
likes young meat
hates muscle

((make a fat kid as your char and you will be the first to meat carl laughing ))

Passione
I will post my character coming out of a daze/

Also my cia agent is melrose, it was going to be ebony but i decided it didnt suit her. In her bio it says melrose but somewhere i didnt delete Ebony and i didnt want to confuse you.

android217
gonna make another character

Name: Alexander Cross
Job: Bad Cop/ Killer
Appearance: http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/r/robert_patrick/thumbnails/tn2_robert_patrick_1.jpg
Bio: After 22 years on the force, Alexander decided the people don't need protection. In fact, they need to be hunted down and use their body parts for personal activities.

i was thinkin he could meet the cia since they will be looking for cops

Diablo Cerberus
possibly later on, but we'll see how it plays out. i don't want him to be given away immediately if he's a bad cop type... kinda more of the sneaky, turns on you at the last second type... like Cypher in The Matrix

Furion
Damn you Cypher

android217
sure he'll be inconspiculous

Ambiguity
What could I possibly join as?
I positively love horror ^_^

Diablo Cerberus
Ambiguity, we could always use some more students, or perhaps the History professors, since no one has opted to play them, yet. We could also use some more of the murderers, so just whatever tickles your fancy, so to speak. smile

DangerousBeauty
I'll be a student if you really badly need one.

Diablo Cerberus
we could use some more, but like i said, any of the aforementioned would be copacetic

DangerousBeauty
kk tell me how to come in and i will

Ambiguity
Name: Alex Bailey

Appearance: A 'Scene Kid' by today's stereotypes. His hair is neon green, with orange streaks. It helps him stand out in a crowd, though that won't help here. Form fitting tee representing the band 'Chiodos' on it, and skin tight pants. He sported a pair of Air Force Ones, red and black.

Background Info: Carefree and fun-loving, this kid got along with everyone. Labeled 'One of the coolest Freshmen to ever attend Lost Ridge', he held true to that title through his Sophmore year. Despite being popular and almost always out, his grades didn't lack. In fact, he was above average, thus why he was on this trip. His best subjects are English, Pre-Calculus, and History, though everything else is still exceptional.

Situational Traits: Alex was a born-and-bred thinker. Every moment he was thinking about different ways to try something, which explained how he adapted so well to video games he'd never played before. He was calm and collective in the face of danger, though still slightly frantic as much as anyone should be. But, he could still devise a plan in the midst of death itself, and hopefully he'd hold true to this.

I'll post when-if- I'm accepted, and figure out what's going on ^^

Diablo Cerberus
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
kk tell me how to come in and i will

just post a charry and start wherever. we're still establishing our characters right now.

Originally posted by Ambiguity
Name: Alex Bailey

Appearance: A 'Scene Kid' by today's stereotypes. His hair is neon green, with orange streaks. It helps him stand out in a crowd, though that won't help here. Form fitting tee representing the band 'Chiodos' on it, and skin tight pants. He sported a pair of Air Force Ones, red and black.

Background Info: Carefree and fun-loving, this kid got along with everyone. Labeled 'One of the coolest Freshmen to ever attend Lost Ridge', he held true to that title through his Sophmore year. Despite being popular and almost always out, his grades didn't lack. In fact, he was above average, thus why he was on this trip. His best subjects are English, Pre-Calculus, and History, though everything else is still exceptional.

Situational Traits: Alex was a born-and-bred thinker. Every moment he was thinking about different ways to try something, which explained how he adapted so well to video games he'd never played before. He was calm and collective in the face of danger, though still slightly frantic as much as anyone should be. But, he could still devise a plan in the midst of death itself, and hopefully he'd hold true to this.

I'll post when-if- I'm accepted, and figure out what's going on ^^

approved, same as aforementioned for your intro. smile

Ambiguity
Scratch that, I'll post tomorrow, I need sleep ^^;

DangerousBeauty
kk
Name: Danika
Background: comes from a middle class family she wanted to go to this school but her parents were afraid of the rumors they had hurd. Finally she convinced them to let her go.
personality: fun but she doesn't catch on quickly. She's an innocent straight A student.
looks: always wears her long dirty blond hair in braided pigtails. she wears short skirts and blouses with knee high socks and heels. she's a normal school girl looking chick.

Diablo Cerberus
approved smile

Thunder Fox
shit i forgot

Name: Vincent Challe
Background: hes built like a tank rather large but mor then able to run and other things, hes smart but very paranoid
looks: Black hair cut short brown eyes glasses normally wears Black jeans combat boots, and a white tshirt and Black vest in winter its a trench coat he keeps atleast a pocket knife hidden on his person due to being so damn jumpy

Diablo Cerberus
's okay, we're still just getting everyone started. approved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.