Silver Surfer vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Slippyfist
Ya I know, but this is different, I promise.

In this thread, Surfer can't exploit the weakness(s) of Gladiator. There is also no BFR, so he can't just teleport him away.

They fight around Jupiter.

Who wins?

srug

Faceman
Gladiator gets sliced in half..

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Faceman
Gladiator gets sliced in half..

That's a little out of character for Norrin, but if he were going for the kill...

guy222
norrin

spidey-dude
. here gladiator gets his ass kicked big time

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Faceman
Gladiator gets sliced in half.. Huh?

Originally posted by spidey-dude
. here gladiator gets his ass kicked big time No he didn't... and that book's non-canon even if he did get beat...

Sirius77
It depend upon how much punishment each can take.

Sirius77
I think surfer takes this though...

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Huh?

No he didn't... and that book's non-canon even if he did get beat... again with the cannon crap. thats everyones exuse now these days when they see that there idol gets there ass kicked they say the book isnt cannon. and i have the book and yes SS gave gladiator some hard hits for attacking ego but at the end they both survived.

Mr. Slippyfist
again with the cannon crap. thats everyones exuse now these days when they see that there idol gets there ass kicked they say the book isnt cannon. and i have the book and yes SS gave gladiator some hard hits for attacking ego but at the end they both survived. no expression

laughing

Soljer
You tell him, Spidey!

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer
You tell him, Spidey! naw hes a waist of time big grin

Mr. Slippyfist
naw hes a waist of time big grin I can admit defeat. You took me from behind with dat one.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I can admit defeat. You took me from behind with dat one. well im a sport i admit you got me to with that smiley i admit those hurt my fealings deeply big grin

Mindset
faggotry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.