Is your house zombie proof?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
mmm

Mine is.

Ax3l
I hate Parez

AbnormalButSane
Of course ha-son

Blax_Hydralisk
I voted yes to hangings.

Kelly_Bean
No. Please call Zombie Busters for me.

JediSamuraiMRB
My house is.

RogerRamjet
unlike your amerikan hobo houses made out of wood n' shit, my house made out of solid brick with walls who're more n' 30 inches thick....happy dyings, amerikaners!

Barker
Sage this shit.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
mmm

Mine is. I think so. one way in, one way out, no windows, winchester 12 gauge in the closet. what else do I need?

The Mean Queen
mine is it is called a ugly roomate

PINBALL
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
unlike your amerikan hobo houses made out of wood n' shit, my house made out of solid brick with walls who're more n' 30 inches thick....happy dyings, amerikaners!

Considering there hasn't been a zombie invasion I'll gladly live in my nice comfortable wood house....

Rogue Jedi
I'd actually rather be on the move, on horseback or in a car, with a semi automatic assault rifle.

Strangelove
I live on the 5th floor of a residence hall srug

Dgw2007
Do shot uns stop Zombie or mybe and hand gun if so i am safe

SelphieT
Originally posted by RogerRamjet

......You live in Wisconsin. You have nothing to say.

Dgw2007
ha Ha HA

High Priest
For sure i got 4 jws-50 heavy machines on my roof.then i got 2 thor M.R.M in the back garden .then inside my house in every room i got Ursa pump action shotgun.

Neo Darkhalen
It could be.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
I live on the 5th floor of a residence hall srug You're Fooked. laughing

Dgw2007
if they tried the zombie would o booom

kodak
in the event of zombie attack, i would be ****ed.
my house is shit, and if they attacked, i would die fast.

However, The layout of my city is pretty awesome, so if i left my house to find guns or axes or whatnot, i know where and when, how to get it, and what it would take to stay alive.

Sol Valentine
I've got a bat and a machete, so I'm good.

McLovin
I hate that ***, Perez Hilton.

Sol Valentine
haermm

Rogue Jedi
I'd like an AR 15.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You're Fooked. laughing seems likely.

Neo Darkhalen
With the aid of a few cars I would be set.

The Grey Fox
I voted Obama

BaneOfJedi700
I have a machete, two axes, a samurai sword, a teutonic knight sword, an 1873 peacemaker, some super glue and a lot of christmas wrapping paper soooo... I'm semi-screwed. I have the grass on the lawn so high that you couldnt tell there was a house there so that might be a bonus. plus my house is such a shitty mess they would see it and say well **** that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.