Thanos/Darkseid vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who would Superman fare better against? Who does he have the better chance of beating out of these two behemoth characters?

guy222
DS

iceman24567
Darkseid.....He has been fighting the man for decades he knows more than general knowledge about the guy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Darkseid.....He has been fighting the man for decades he knows more than general knowledge about the guy. Do you think the only reason is because of their shared history?

Southern_Rebel
With no PIS....he'd have an easier time at beating down Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
With no PIS....he'd have an easier time at beating down Thanos. Really? Why do you consider all Darkseid losses pis?

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by quanchi112
Really? Why do you consider all Darkseid losses pis?

Well, several of his losses were avatars...it wasn't the real DS. DS is actually a skyfather...many magnitudes of power above Superman anyway...so, it really is PIS when Superman does actually beat him. Thanos is just below actual skyfather level. With that reason, I feel that Superman should be able to get an easier win over Thanos...than Darkseid.

I'm talking about a normal Thanos...no plot devices like the IG or the HOTI...just Thanos under his normal power....should be below Darkseid. That's why Supes should pull a win against him easier than he should with Darkseid.

Papa Smurph
His eyenobs should have been bigger.

quanchi112
Well, several of his losses were avatars...it wasn't the real DS. DS is actually a skyfather...many magnitudes of power above Superman anyway...so, it really is PIS when Superman does actually beat him. Thanos is just below actual skyfather level. With that reason, I feel that Superman should be able to get an easier win over Thanos...than Darkseid.

I'm talking about a normal Thanos...no plot devices like the IG or the HOTI...just Thanos under his normal power....should be below Darkseid. That's why Supes should pull a win against him easier than he should with Darkseid. Superman has beaten many a more powerful being than just Darkseid. And there are many skyfathers all varying in power level. So to just say hes a skyfather and he should beat him fails because well hes lost to Superman. Apokolips now rings a bell. He fought to the best of his ability but then again so did Superman.

When has Thanos lost to a top tier on panel during a fair fight?

TricksterPriest
I'm going to regret feeding the trolls here.

But what the hell.

if Superman has beaten all these powerful beings, gotten wins where almost no one else could, taken down skyfathers twice with a sun-amp, absorbed the power of an anti-sun, moved planets (even planets that didn't want to be moved....) ..............

what makes anyone think Thanos has a chance? doped

Supes can pull out the W in almost any situation. Even discounting CIS and comic-writing, Supes can actually beat Thanos in a fistfight. Full power, harder to call. But it's definitely possible for Supes to win, and his odds go way up if he gets a sun amp or dip.

People like to bash Superman alot on here. But the fact of the matter is, he really is that damn powerful most of the time. There's few if any top tiers that can beat him straight out.

And for the 500th time, I'm going to use Galan's quote: "When he has to be, Superman>>>ALL." This isn't fanwankery, it's a fact. He can go the distance where others fail.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

But what the hell.

if Superman has beaten all these powerful beings, gotten wins where almost no one else could, taken down skyfathers twice with a sun-amp, absorbed the power of an anti-sun, moved planets (even planets that didn't want to be moved....) ..............

Supes can pull out the W in almost any situation. Even discounting CIS and comic-writing, Supes can actually beat Thanos in a fistfight. Full power, harder to call. But it's definitely possible for Supes to win, and his odds go way up if he gets a sun amp or dip.

People like to bash Superman alot on here. But the fact of the matter is, he really is that damn powerful most of the time. There's few if any top tiers that can beat him straight out.

And for the 500th time, I'm going to use Galan's quote: "When he has to be, Superman>>>ALL." This isn't fanwankery, it's a fact. He can go the distance where others fail. Ok....now time to shoot this argument down.

First off Thanos has durability that would make Darkseid drool. Darkseid cant take a punch or a beatdown like Thanos. Thats a fact too. What top tier has beaten Thanos straight up on panel during a fair fight?

Ok and you quote galan. You are acting as if this is a dc comicbook. It isnt. And even in dc I saw Superman get beaten by shadow demons and then get his ass beat by Kalibak and Mantis. Orion had to save him.

Did you also forget about Cyborg koing Superman in three hits.

Trust me Supes doesnt always wins but against glass jawed Ds he can and has.

Why bring up a sundip or sunamp when he broke Darkseid's face. Thanos would beat Supes even with this amp. But Darkseid has gotten whomped like this before and it wasnt even close.

Southern_Rebel

But what the hell.

And for the 500th time, I'm going to use Galan's quote: "When he has to be, Superman>>>ALL." This isn't fanwankery, it's a fact. He can go the distance where others fail.

thumb up

quanchi112
Superman has beaten many a more powerful being than just Darkseid. And there are many skyfathers all varying in power level. So to just say hes a skyfather and he should beat him fails because well hes lost to Superman. Apokolips now rings a bell. He fought to the best of his ability but then again so did Superman.

When has Thanos lost to a top tier on panel during a fair fight? Do you have an answer to this question?

Southern_Rebel
Ok....now time to shoot this argument down.

First off Thanos has durability that would make Darkseid drool. Darkseid cant take a punch or a beatdown like Thanos. Thats a fact too. What top tier has beaten Thanos straight up on panel during a fair fight?

Ok and you quote galan. You are acting as if this is a dc comicbook. It isnt. And even in dc I saw Superman get beaten by shadow demons and then get his ass beat by Kalibak and Mantis. Orion had to save him.

Why bring up a sundip or sunamp when he broke Darkseid's face. Thanos would beat Supes even with this amp. But Darkseid has gotten whomped like this before and it wasnt even close.

DS doesn't have a glass jaw. Hell, he took a hit from Lobo without even flinching...all the punch did was hurt Lobo's hand. It just shows you how inconsistently DS is written. Superman is the only character that you have seen on panel pummel DS...without proof that it was an avatar. H/P Doomsday has been established to be an avatar...so, that one doesn't count. In a one on one fist fight...Supes is the only one to have done it.

A Batkick doesn't count....and I don't want to bring up Thanos' low showings to prove a point...so, let's just not go there.

The COIE didn't directly affect Apokolips...so, all of DS' feats before COIE are valid. He beat down pre-crisis Kryptonians and Daxamites effortlessly. Thanos has never taken a punch from a being as strong as a pre-crisis Superman...so, there is no way to know if his durability would be enough to withstand that.

Could Thanos turn the Wheels of Mageddon or crack the Imperiex Armor the way Superman did? Supes' has a shitload of high end showings that surpass much of what Thanos' has done..under his own normal powers.

King_Mungi
Also why is losing to Kalibak and Mantis bad? Mantis has one-shotted Green Lantern and Dr.Fate, and another time absorbed all the energy from Hal Jordan's ring. In another incident Mantis actually was taking on Dr.Fate, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern at the same time and was winning

Kalibak got a recent upgrade
1. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Firestorm034-021.jpg
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Firestorm034-022.jpg

Southern_Rebel
Do you have an answer to this question?

Squirrel Girl...she's not abstract...and she's not skyfather...so, she's at least top tier...but, probably lower. Thanos lost to her...and it isn't confirmed that it was a Thanos clone that lost to her.

Drax killed Thanos...and he's around top tier. And before you say sucker punch...it still happened on panel. DS has never been killed by anyone as low as Drax on the power scale. Orion is destined to kill DS...but, even Orion is above Drax.

CaptainStoic
Using Drax isn't really a valid point. Drax's very genetic make up gives him an unfair advantage but everyone knows that. Nova beat Drax down but Thanos would eat Nova.... well at least I think he would.

Hazsekswthurmom
God these threads are played out.

iceman24567
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Using Drax isn't really a valid point. Drax's very genetic make up gives him an unfair advantage but everyone knows that. Nova beat Drax down but Thanos would eat Nova.... well at least I think he would. You know we can compare Superman > Darkseid to Drax > Thanos right? Not the genetic make up part but in all purposes Superman is Darkseids silver bullet to be honest i really don't like Darkseid or Thanos i respect both characters but their only losses are to lesser beings for some reason.

Inhuman
Could Thanos turn the Wheels of Mageddon

That feat is overrated. The wheels worked like cogs in a machine.
Where by using different size cogs/wheels it lowers the force needed to move the whole thing exponentially. No matter how big it was thats the way it worked to reduce the force needed to move the whole thing.

Hazsekswthurmom
Oh and lol at this.

"Superman has beaten many a more powerful being than just Darkseid."

"Ok and you quote galan. You are acting as if this is a dc comicbook. It isnt. And even in dc I saw Superman get beaten by shadow demons and then get his ass beat by Kalibak and Mantis. Orion had to save him."

It only took you 16 minutes to contradict yourself. A new record.smile

smile smile

Eon Blue
Ok....now time to shoot this argument down.

You call that shooting down an argument?

Mindset
You know we can compare Superman > Darkseid to Drax > Thanos right? Not the genetic make up part but in all purposes Superman is Darkseids silver bullet to be honest i really don't like Darkseid or Thanos i respect both characters but their only losses are to lesser beings for some reason.

Yea, they still aren't really comparable.

And Thanos has beaten Drax many times before, and while Thanos has gotten stronger this Drax was actually weaker than the past versions, but he still killed Thanos.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman's knowledge about Darkseid helps, but IMO DS is a little more powerful than Thanos, so I'll leave it at that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
You call that shooting down an argument? Yes...even in dc comics Superman gets raped and needs his ass saved. People want to just talk of his high showings and ignore him getting buttraped. laughing

Cyborg buttraped him. laughing

quanchi112
Squirrel Girl...she's not abstract...and she's not skyfather...so, she's at least top tier...but, probably lower. Thanos lost to her...and it isn't confirmed that it was a Thanos clone that lost to her.

Drax killed Thanos...and he's around top tier. And before you say sucker punch...it still happened on panel. DS has never been killed by anyone as low as Drax on the power scale. Orion is destined to kill DS...but, even Orion is above Drax. Uhm it isnt on panel. And Drax cheapshotted him. A fair fight doesnt start out wit your back turned.

Orion wasnt made to kill Ds but will pull it off while Drax was made to kill Thanos. Big difference.

I knew you had nothing. laughing out loud

wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Oh and lol at this.

"Superman has beaten many a more powerful being than just Darkseid."

"Ok and you quote galan. You are acting as if this is a dc comicbook. It isnt. And even in dc I saw Superman get beaten by shadow demons and then get his ass beat by Kalibak and Mantis. Orion had to save him."

It only took you 16 minutes to contradict yourself. A new record.smile

smile smile Why not answer the question to this thread. wink

quanchi112
DS doesn't have a glass jaw. Hell, he took a hit from Lobo without even flinching...all the punch did was hurt Lobo's hand. It just shows you how inconsistently DS is written. Superman is the only character that you have seen on panel pummel DS...without proof that it was an avatar. H/P Doomsday has been established to be an avatar...so, that one doesn't count. In a one on one fist fight...Supes is the only one to have done it.

A Batkick doesn't count....and I don't want to bring up Thanos' low showings to prove a point...so, let's just not go there.

The COIE didn't directly affect Apokolips...so, all of DS' feats before COIE are valid. He beat down pre-crisis Kryptonians and Daxamites effortlessly. Thanos has never taken a punch from a being as strong as a pre-crisis Superman...so, there is no way to know if his durability would be enough to withstand that.

Could Thanos turn the Wheels of Mageddon or crack the Imperiex Armor the way Superman did? Supes' has a shitload of high end showings that surpass much of what Thanos' has done..under his own normal powers. Lobo doesnt hit as hard as Superman.

When has the Doomsday incident been officially retconned. Proof.

Ok you say the crisis didnt affect Ds but we have a postcrisis Superman and a somewhat amped Batman just decking his ass with no repercussions. laughing

What low showings of Thanos in particular are you talking about? laughing

I think its humorous how Ds fans bring up precrisis stuff when he cant hang with postcrisis Superman. Happy Dance Happy Dance

quanchi112
You know we can compare Superman > Darkseid to Drax > Thanos right? Not the genetic make up part but in all purposes Superman is Darkseids silver bullet to be honest i really don't like Darkseid or Thanos i respect both characters but their only losses are to lesser beings for some reason. Superman isnt Darkseid's silver bullet he just exposes his weak durability. When anyone can hang with Darkseid for a period of time Superman has shown us he falls apart.

quanchi112
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Also why is losing to Kalibak and Mantis bad? Mantis has one-shotted Green Lantern and Dr.Fate, and another time absorbed all the energy from Hal Jordan's ring. In another incident Mantis actually was taking on Dr.Fate, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern at the same time and was winning

Kalibak got a recent upgrade
2. http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Firestorm034-022.jpg Mantis was obviously more powerful back then than he is today. This seems obvious to me. Darkseid seemed to be more powerful back in precrisis days also. Things change my friend. stick out tongue

Kid Kurdy
Yes...even in dc comics Superman gets raped and needs his ass saved. People want to just talk of his high showings and ignore him getting buttraped.
Wow... and this comes from you ? A guy who worships Thanos high showings, and never mentions his low showings ?

Pot kettle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Wow... and this comes from you ? A guy who worships Thanos high showings, and never mentions his low showings ?

Pot kettle. What low showings?

laughing out loud

Go ahead and bring them up. wink

iceman24567

Pot kettle. Wow i actually agree with you I'm sick of these stupid bait threads.

quanchi112
Wow i actually agree with you I'm sick of these stupid bait threads. How are these bait threads.

Astner
The only reason Darkseid has the edge over Thanos is due to the Omega effect.
Without it Thanos would pound the crap out of Darkseid.

Kid Kurdy
What low showings?

laughing out loud

Go ahead and bring them up. wink
It happened... he probably had a good lawyer.

PIS and CIS and bad writing you shout ? Of course, I couldn't agree more.

The problem is, you never complain about PIS and CIS when it makes Thanos look good wink

That's because you're biased.

King_Mungi
Mantis was obviously more powerful back then than he is today. This seems obvious to me. Darkseid seemed to be more powerful back in precrisis days also. Things change my friend. stick out tongue

Or merely different writer interpretations, as no character is written the same. Powers change by the writers own need for the story, look at Wolverine. In one story he got seriously hurt from a plane crash, and then the next issue gets all his flesh incinerated off his body, and was fine in a short period. Those issues were back to back to each other, even done by the same writer and showed a vastly higher level of healing. Technically you should look at the average showings of the character to get a guage on their power not just one or two showings.

Eon Blue
Yes...even in dc comics Superman gets raped and needs his ass saved. People want to just talk of his high showings and ignore him getting buttraped. laughing

Cyborg buttraped him. laughing

The same could be said for Thanos.

Thanos HAS had low showings before, you just won't accept it. Squirrel girl?

iceman24567
How are these bait threads. Not baiting? no expression

quanchi112
It happened... he probably had a good lawyer.

PIS and CIS and bad writing you shout ? Of course, I couldn't agree more.

The problem is, you never complain about PIS and CIS when it makes Thanos look good wink

That's because you're biased. That isnt canon. laughing out loud

Again what low showings?

quanchi112
Not baiting? no expression That isnt baiting it was me responding to the paper thin argument that Superman wins because hes Superman. erm

quanchi112
The same could be said for Thanos.

Thanos HAS had low showings before, you just won't accept it. Squirrel girl? First off tha was off panel and it we count it shes unfriggin defeated so again how is that a low showing. wink

quanchi112
Or merely different writer interpretations, as no character is written the same. Powers change by the writers own need for the story, look at Wolverine. In one story he got seriously hurt from a plane crash, and then the next issue gets all his flesh incinerated off his body, and was fine in a short period. Those issues were back to back to each other, even done by the same writer and showed a vastly higher level of healing. Technically you should look at the average showings of the character to get a guage on their power not just one or two showings. I agree with most of this but again I look at characters losses as well. Most people argue that when Darkseid loses its because he wasnt at the top of his game which is hogwash.

iceman24567
That isnt baiting it was me responding to the paper thin argument that Superman wins because hes Superman. erm No this whole thread is a giant bait and will end like most bait threads wink

Kid Kurdy
That isnt canon.
And The End is canon ?

Well well well... I guess you learn something every day.

quanchi112
And The End is canon ?

Well well well... I guess you learn something every day. The end is canon and is backed up in Thanos own series. Happy Dance

quanchi112
No this whole thread is a giant bait and will end like most bait threads wink I am debating respectfully with those who disagree. If you feel this way about this thread you dont have to post here.

iceman24567
I am debating respectfully with those who disagree. If you feel this way about this thread you dont have to post here. I never said i did but i find it funny that you taunt people while you debate with them but carry on "debating".

King_Mungi
I agree with most of this but again I look at characters losses as well. Most people argue that when Darkseid loses its because he wasnt at the top of his game which is hogwash.

As do I, but Mantis doesn't have a bad win/loss record. So I don't see why Superman losing to Kalibak and Mantis is a bad thing.

quanchi112
As do I, but Mantis doesn't have a bad win/loss record. So I don't see why Superman losing to Kalibak and Mantis is a bad thing. Because he should have beaten them. It shows how he can be ko'd and rather easily at that.

Orion had no problem handling them.

quanchi112
I never said i did but i find it funny that you taunt people while you debate with them but carry on "debating". I dont bash and its funny how you see things so onesided.

King_Mungi
Because he should have beaten them. It shows how he can be ko'd and rather easily at that.

Orion had no problem handling them.

Errr...why? Kalibak just recently got upgraded and showed he was stronger then orin. If anything Superman shouldn't have put up that much of a fight erm

Orin blasted them with the Astro Force, but we didn't see what happened or how he beat them or even if he did. As the next time we see them the New God killer got them

guy222
Supes has beat Darkseid and vice versa

add Thanos....Supes ain't winnin

quanchi112
Errr...why? Kalibak just recently got upgraded and showed he was stronger then orin. If anything Superman shouldn't have put up that much of a fight erm

Orin blasted them with the Astro Force, but we didn't see what happened or how he beat them or even if he did. As the next time we see them the New God killer got them Kalibak is an idiot. Mantis and Kalibak had Superman dead to rights but he was saved. Orion proved he was superior in this situation while Supes proved not up to the challenge.

Kalibak isnt above top tier and he basically blasted Supes. Supes wasnt all that durable here and this brings down his average bigtime. smile

King_Mungi
Kalibak is an idiot. Mantis and Kalibak had Superman dead to rights but he was saved. Orion proved he was superior in this situation while Supes proved not up to the challenge.

Kalibak isnt above top tier and he basically blasted Supes. Supes wasnt all that durable here and this brings down his average bigtime. smile

Ok? Of course they did, and they should considering their power and what they have done in the past erm. How did Orin prove superior? Did we see him fight them? Did we see him beat them? None to all accounts. We don't even know if it was Orin that even beat them

Apparently after his upgrade he was, he even took a nuclear explosion point blank and he survied with no physical damage, but was knocked out. Like I mentioned earlier, Kalibak strength after his upgrade showed he was superior to Orin...so why is it hard to believe Kalibak did what he did?

quanchi112
Ok? Of course they did, and they should considering their power and what they have done in the past erm. How did Orin prove superior? Did we see him fight them? Did we see him beat them? None to all accounts. We don't even know if it was Orin that even beat them

Apparently after his upgrade he was, he even took a nuclear explosion point blank and he survied with no physical damage, but was knocked out. Like I mentioned earlier, Kalibak strength after his upgrade showed he was superior to Orin...so why is it hard to believe Kalibak did what he did? But even with his upgrade he isnt in Thanos league and isnt anything that special. So anyone around Kalibak's level can knock out Superman. smile Im cool with that. Thanos would have him utterly pounded into the floor if Kalibak can ko him. Happy Dance

iceman24567
But even with his upgrade he isnt in Thanos league and isnt anything that special. So anyone around Kalibak's level can knock out Superman. smile Im cool with that. Thanos would have him utterly pounded into the floor if Kalibak can ko him. Happy Dance Upgraded Kalibak is at the least mid herald now and he suprised Superman with his new power. Superman faced both Mantis and Kalibak at the same time and stalemated them when did Kalibak ko him? Like i said bait thread for you to bash Superman or Darkseid or both.

quanchi112
Upgraded Kalibak is at the least mid herald now and he suprised Superman with his new power. Superman faced both Mantis and Kalibak at the same time and stalemated them when did Kalibak ko him? Like i said bait thread for you to bash Superman or Darkseid or both. Supes was out basically and had to be saved by Orion. This puts the man of steels durability in question. I have seen him get ko'd by Cyborg with ease and not knocked silly by Kalibak in the past 6 months. Supes has done worse against Kalibak than he has against Darkseid. stick out tongue

Eon Blue
Supes was out basically and had to be saved by Orion. This puts the man of steels durability in question. I have seen him get ko'd by Cyborg with ease and not knocked silly by Kalibak in the past 6 months. Supes has done worse against Kalibak than he has against Darkseid. stick out tongue

Why do you have such an unhealthy obsession with Thanos, and why do you keep on making idiotic bait threads that invlolve Thanos, Darkseid, and Superman? Can you answer me this without beating around the bush? Please do so.

The first couple threads were bearable, but now it's just grating on my, and everyone else's nerves.

iceman24567
Supes was out basically and had to be saved by Orion. This puts the man of steels durability in question. I have seen him get ko'd by Cyborg with ease and not knocked silly by Kalibak in the past 6 months. Supes has done worse against Kalibak than he has against Darkseid. stick out tongue No Superman was at a disadvantage he was trying to save lives Scott Free's life and the people that lived in the city stop trying to use it as a low showing and once again with the character bashing calm down like i said baiting is a horrible way to debate. Thanos got pwned by Drax and that fury kid and lets ignore the context and say his durability is in question.

quanchi112
Why do you have such an unhealthy obsession with Thanos, and why do you keep on making idiotic bait threads that invlolve Thanos, Darkseid, and Superman? Can you answer me this without beating around the bush? Please do so.

The first couple threads were bearable, but now it's just grating on my, and everyone else's nerves. I dont know what you are talking about. I like to debate and havent debated this in a while. If this grates on your nerves skip over these threads, that is what I do when something annoys me.

Stay out of this thread unless you want to debate and debate respectfully as well.

Eon Blue
. Thanos got pwned by Drax and that fury kid and lets ignore the context and say his durability is in question.

Quanchi sure does love to ignore the truth, no?

Yet again you have evaded a question you were posed with Quanchi.

quanchi112
Quanchi sure does love to ignore the truth, no?

Yet again you have evaded a question you were posed with Quanchi. I said this hasnt been debated for a while. The same threads get rehashed over and over. Ignore the ones that irritate you. smile

quanchi112
No Superman was at a disadvantage he was trying to save lives Scott Free's life and the people that lived in the city stop trying to use it as a low showing and once again with the character bashing calm down like i said baiting is a horrible way to debate. Thanos got pwned by Drax and that fury kid and lets ignore the context and say his durability is in question. Superman is always trying to protect innocent lives but the point is Kalibaks fist knocked him silly. Orion saved Supermans ass. stick out tongue

iceman24567
I dont know what you are talking about. I like to debate and havent debated this in a while. If this grates on your nerves skip over these threads, that is what I do when something annoys me.

Stay out of this thread unless you want to debate and debate respectfully as well. You can be respect and logical at times and at those times i don't mind debating with you but this is not one of those times you aren't being respectful or logical. You have been taunting people threw out this thread and ignoring context to prove your point is illogical.

pr1983
quan, i really don't see why you're that intent on bashing one character when you back someone like thanos... if this thread isnt going to be debated properly, then i'll have no option but to close it...

King_Mungi
But even with his upgrade he isnt in Thanos league and isnt anything that special. So anyone around Kalibak's level can knock out Superman. smile Im cool with that. Thanos would have him utterly pounded into the floor if Kalibak can ko him. Happy Dance

Where or where did I even mention Thanos in this? Also do you know the upper strength limit of the new Kalibak? Indulge me please erm

iceman24567
Superman is always trying to protect innocent lives but the point is Kalibaks fist knocked him silly. Orion saved Supermans ass. stick out tongue With help from Mantis are you ignoring the fact that he was fighting 2 people and preventing them from killing Scott Free on purpose? Drax one shotted Thanos and killed him stick out tongue stick out tongue . I canbe just like you but it proves nothing really now does it?

Badabing
Originally posted by pr1983
quan, i really don't see why you're that intent on bashing one character when you back someone like thanos... if this thread isnt going to be debated properly, then i'll have no option but to close it... Co-signed

quanchi112
Where or where did I even mention Thanos in this? Also do you know the upper strength limit of the new Kalibak? Indulge me please erm It isnt up to Thanos level thats for sure. He doesnt have the feats. The reason I mentioned Thanos is because hes in this thread and hes much more powerful than Kalibak, and is more durable as well.

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
Co-signed

*bans Badabing*

quanchi112
With help from Mantis are you ignoring the fact that he was fighting 2 people and preventing them from killing Scott Free on purpose? Drax one shotted Thanos and killed him stick out tongue stick out tongue . I canbe just like you but it proves nothing really now does it? He was defeated and thus couldnt be the hero here. He was actually fighting them and wasnt cheapshotted before the battle even began. Huge difference I might add.

iceman24567
He was defeated and thus couldnt be the hero here. He was actually fighting them and wasnt cheapshotted before the battle even began. Huge difference I might add. How was he defeated? The battle was interrupted and like i said you ignore the context and so could i. Superman did fairly well against to opponents while trying to save somebody's life he was the hero because they didn't kill Scott now did they? Nope.

Mindset
Just wondering, why did Scott need Supes to save him?

Did he not have the ale?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Just wondering, why did Scott need Supes to save him?

Did he not have the ale? It makes him unstable so he doesn't want to use it but he did later against Superman and Orion. If he did use the ale he would have soloed Kalibak and Mantis in seconds confused

King_Mungi
It isnt up to Thanos level thats for sure. He doesnt have the feats. The reason I mentioned Thanos is because hes in this thread and hes much more powerful than Kalibak, and is more durable as well.

Do you know for sure? Who knows how strong Darkseid made Kalibak, as what we did see an upgraded Kalibak already owned Orin and Mister Miracle easily. Now with the help of Mantis who is a beast himself, I still don't get why Superman losing to them somehow equals a bad showing erm

quanchi112
How was he defeated? The battle was interrupted and like i said you ignore the context and so could i. Superman did fairly well against to opponents while trying to save somebody's life he was the hero because they didn't kill Scott now did they? Nope. He was fighting them off and was trying to save someone. This has happened many times but in this instance he was down and at their mercy. He hasnt done well in death of the new gods. Shadow demons almost killed him and Free saved his ass and then Orion had to save his ass. Without help Supes would have died twice.
The hero is usually trying to save someone so dont let this excuse Superman. wink

quanchi112
Do you know for sure? Who knows how strong Darkseid made Kalibak, as what we did see an upgraded Kalibak already owned Orin and Mister Miracle easily. Now with the help of Mantis who is a beast himself, I still don't get why Superman losing to them somehow equals a bad showing erm Because for one Kalibak is a moron. The two of these fools had no clue what they were doing really. Darkseid couldnt have made him more powerful than himself. Darkseid has submitted to Superman before while Kalibak had Supes at his mercy. stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Because for one Kalibak is a moron. The two of these fools had no clue what they were doing really. Darkseid couldnt have made him more powerful than himself. Darkseid has submitted to Superman before while Kalibak had Supes at his mercy. stick out tongue

Ok? Hulk is a moron, but he does destroy everyone does he not? and? just because they don't have a battle plan, doesn't make them weak as majority of the top tiers don't have battle plans when they fought. In one story, which contradicts his other showings. Remember our talk about the average showings and merely not just looking at one instance?

In Death of the New Gods, Orin and Superman showed they were roughly equal in strength, while Kalibak last apperance he showed he was vastly stronger then Orin. I just don't see your logic losing to Kalibak AND Mantis somehow equals a bad showing. It's not, it's a feat he did what he did. You seem to constantly try to downgrade DC characters erm

iceman24567
He was fighting them off and was trying to save someone. This has happened many times but in this instance he was down and at their mercy. He hasnt done well in death of the new gods. Shadow demons almost killed him and Free saved his ass and then Orion had to save his ass. Without help Supes would have died twice.
The hero is usually trying to save someone so dont let this excuse Superman. wink What are you talking about all three were koed and they woke up at the same time he wasn't at their mercy stop trying to twist things to make him look bad because we all saw what happened. We don't know what would have happened so stop trying to use your assumptions against Superman because you want to make him look bad it's a pathetic way to debate.

Bouboumaster

Drax killed Thanos...and he's around top tier. And before you say sucker punch...it still happened on panel. DS has never been killed by anyone as low as Drax on the power scale. Orion is destined to kill DS...but, even Orion is above Drax.

And DS got his ass handed on regular basis by Sups. And get beaten by buglars too.

Mindset
Everytime DS has been beaten it was by a Thanos clone in disguise.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
And DS got his ass handed on regular basis by Sups. And get beaten by buglars too.

Regular basis? Ummm..no. Also the burgler incident wasn't even canon. Shall I use Thanos being handcuffed by cops as being canon?

Eon Blue
Regular basis? Ummm..no. Also the burgler incident wasn't even canon. Shall I use Thanos being handcuffed by cops as being canon?

lol. Or Squirrel Girl.

quanchi112
Ok? Hulk is a moron, but he does destroy everyone does he not? and? just because they don't have a battle plan, doesn't make them weak as majority of the top tiers don't have battle plans when they fought. In one story, which contradicts his other showings. Remember our talk about the average showings and merely not just looking at one instance?

In Death of the New Gods, Orin and Superman showed they were roughly equal in strength, while Kalibak last apperance he showed he was vastly stronger then Orin. I just don't see your logic losing to Kalibak AND Mantis somehow equals a bad showing. It's not, it's a feat he did what he did. You seem to constantly try to downgrade DC characters erm Hulk can be a moron but he can also be a genius. Its about context my friend. When has Kalibak been a genius. erm

I like dc characters a lot but I call it how I see it. People seem to favor Supes beating Dominus when its utterly ridiculous but when he gets buttraped and knocked silly then we shouldnt discuss it and its bashing a character. I am not saying Supes is a sissy but tha hed have no chance in hell against Thanos. He does however have a chance against Ds as well all have seen and read. smile

quanchi112
What are you talking about all three were koed and they woke up at the same time he wasn't at their mercy stop trying to twist things to make him look bad because we all saw what happened. We don't know what would have happened so stop trying to use your assumptions against Superman because you want to make him look bad it's a pathetic way to debate. Uhm he was at their mercy and Orion saved his ass. Plain and simple. wink

dvampire
Supes whoops Thanos ass, so yeah, he'll fare better against him than DS.

King_Mungi
Hulk can be a moron but he can also be a genius. Its about context my friend. When has Kalibak been a genius. erm

I like dc characters a lot but I call it how I see it. People seem to favor Supes beating Dominus when its utterly ridiculous but when he gets buttraped and knocked silly then we shouldnt discuss it and its bashing a character. I am not saying Supes is a sissy but tha hed have no chance in hell against Thanos. He does however have a chance against Ds as well all have seen and read. smile

Soooo...majority of the time he isn't a moron? Your telling me about context? I keep seeing you make reference to DS falling down the stairs, but don't actually say the reason behind it. Where or where did I say Kalibak is a genius, your basing the fact intelligence relates to physical strength where another example Shaggy Man is a moron and he steam rolls through people. Drax is a moron, but has planet busting feats. So saying somone is a moron makes them weak is faulty logic erm

Uh huh..but you said losing to Mantis and powered up Kalibak who in his last apperance easily defeated Orion and Mr.Miracle somehow makes SUperman look bad as he lost to them? That's flat out wrong erm

pr1983
Originally posted by Mindset
*bans Badabing*

that's my job... 13

guy222
Originally posted by dvampire
Supes whoops Thanos ass, so yeah, he'll fare better against him than DS.

Supes beats Thanos no

Thanos/DS>Supes yes

dvampire
Originally posted by guy222
Supes beats Thanos no

Thanos/DS>Supes yes

Supes whoops Thanos ass. yes

LORD B
Supes whoops Thanos ass. yes
howsrsly

guy222
I'd like to know also

quanchi112
Supes whoops Thanos ass, so yeah, he'll fare better against him than DS. No way. Thanos could go twelve rounds with Supes and has far greater durability than a guy who gets ko'd by Kalibak. erm

quanchi112
Soooo...majority of the time he isn't a moron? Your telling me about context? I keep seeing you make reference to DS falling down the stairs, but don't actually say the reason behind it. Where or where did I say Kalibak is a genius, your basing the fact intelligence relates to physical strength where another example Shaggy Man is a moron and he steam rolls through people. Drax is a moron, but has planet busting feats. So saying somone is a moron makes them weak is faulty logic erm

Uh huh..but you said losing to Mantis and powered up Kalibak who in his last apperance easily defeated Orion and Mr.Miracle somehow makes SUperman look bad as he lost to them? That's flat out wrong erm You said that the Hulk was a moron which isnt true. Sometimes he is very intelligent whereas Kalibak is always a dumbass. Dont go off on a tangent and gloss over the reason why I even brought it up.

Supes getting ko'd by Kalibak isnt the same as Thanos going tow to toe with Odin and taking a beatdown,or his clash with power gem Thor,or his bout with Tyrant, he operates on a different power level my friend. smile

King_Mungi
You said that the Hulk was a moron which isnt true. Sometimes he is very intelligent whereas Kalibak is always a dumbass. Dont go off on a tangent and gloss over the reason why I even brought it up.

Supes getting ko'd by Kalibak isnt the same as Thanos going tow to toe with Odin and taking a beatdown,or his clash with power gem Thor,or his bout with Tyrant, he operates on a different power level my friend. smile

LULZ..So 99% of the time he isn't a moron? So basically Hulk's best feats are when he has his intelligence? Lulz. Why you brought it up in the first place is wrong and inaccurate, and has literally no bearing. erm Even in the past before his upgrade Kalibak took it to Superman and Orion. So really you have no reason to say losing to Mantis and Kalibak is a bad showing considering what they have done in the past and even recently erm

Sweet...why do you keep bringing up Thanos when I NEVER even mentioned him in the first place? Honestly why do you? YOU CLAIMED losing to Mantis and the upgraded Kalbiak was a bad showing and I said that is flat out wrong, which it is. It had nothing to do with Thanos

janus77
some of Hulk's best feats are when he still retains intelligence. read Planet Hulk, some of the best feats of his in recent history. all while intelligent and de-powered (physically vulnerable).

quanchi112
LULZ..So 99% of the time he isn't a moron? So basically Hulk's best feats are when he has his intelligence? Lulz. Why you brought it up in the first place is wrong and inaccurate, and has literally no bearing. erm Even in the past before his upgrade Kalibak took it to Superman and Orion. So really you have no reason to say losing to Mantis and Kalibak is a bad showing considering what they have done in the past and even recently erm

Sweet...why do you keep bringing up Thanos when I NEVER even mentioned him in the first place? Honestly why do you? YOU CLAIMED losing to Mantis and the upgraded Kalbiak was a bad showing and I said that is flat out wrong, which it is. It had nothing to do with Thanos This thread is about Thanos so why not bring him up. erm

With all of Superman's showings him getting knocked for a loop by Kalibak is a bad showing imo. He has beaten much smarter tougher badasses.

Hulk isnt an idiot 99 percent of the time. Its about context my friend. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
some of Hulk's best feats are when he still retains intelligence. read Planet Hulk, some of the best feats of his in recent history. all while intelligent and de-powered (physically vulnerable). thumb up

pr1983
Originally posted by LORD B
howsrsly

maybe he uses like, a paddle, or something...

King_Mungi
This thread is about Thanos so why not bring him up. erm

With all of Superman's showings him getting knocked for a loop by Kalibak is a bad showing imo. He has beaten much smarter tougher badasses.

Hulk isnt an idiot 99 percent of the time. Its about context my friend. smile

Because I wasn't addressing him clearly. You said Mantis and Kalibak beating Superman is a bad showing. False. Then you made the arguement having a low intelligence makes you weak. False.

How? In Kalibak LAST apperance he WTFOWNED Orion , Mister Miracle and was dominating Firestorm till he did the point blank nuke attack. Mantis on his own has owned Dr.Fate, Wonder Woman and Hal Jordan at the same time. He even on a seperate occasion had a one-hit knock out on Hal Jordan and Dr.Fate

Actually he pretty much is erm and how am I taking things out of context?

Originally posted by janus77
some of Hulk's best feats are when he still retains intelligence. read Planet Hulk, some of the best feats of his in recent history. all while intelligent and de-powered (physically vulnerable).

WWH feats don't compare to resisting anti-matter poles, or thunderclapping a dimension away, punching a time-storm, creating earthquakes merely just jumping that felt across the world which was unintentional. WWH is great, but majority of his showings are when he is an idiot. Also WWH is only a breif period of time compared to Hulk's entire history. That's my point, he has been a "moron" for practically his entire career. Now would you say he is weak because he was a tad slow?

quanchi112
Because I wasn't addressing him clearly. You said Mantis and Kalibak beating Superman is a bad showing. False. Then you made the arguement having a low intelligence makes you weak. False.

How? In Kalibak LAST apperance he WTFOWNED Orion , Mister Miracle and was dominating Firestorm till he did the point blank nuke attack. Mantis on his own has owned Dr.Fate, Wonder Woman and Hal Jordan at the same time. He even on a seperate occasion had a one-hit knock out on Hal Jordan and Dr.Fate

Actually he pretty much is erm and how am I taking things out of context?

WWH feats don't compare to resisting anti-matter poles, or thunderclapping a dimension away, punching a time-storm, creating earthquakes merely just jumping that felt across the world which was unintentional. WWH is great, but majority of his showings are when he is an idiot. Also WWH is only a breif period of time compared to Hulk's entire history. That's my point, he has been a "moron" for practically his entire career. Now would you say he is weak because he was a tad slow? The way that Mantis is portrayed nowadays pales in comparison to his higher showings.

Ok and with regards to Orion being bested by Kalibak then that is a bad showing for him as well. Kalibak imo isnt superior at all to Orion or Superman but with the right punch can level them.

This thread is about Thanos and Darkseid and how they compare to Superman. So again me bringing them up is fine and dandy because they are in the thread. Kalibak's so called lucky punch proves that Superman can be downed by muscle. His durability is nowhere near Thanos' either and is proven by this fight and his buttraping at the hands of Henshaw. wink

Earlier you brought up that Hulk is an idiot ninety nine percent of the time which is completely false. Hulk is downright idiotic at times and can be a genius at other times also.

Kalibak is indeed an idiot and that makes him weak in general. That is a glaring weakness and one that can be exposed. To say that ones inferior intelligence doesnt make you weak is ludicrous.

King_Mungi
The way that Mantis is portrayed nowadays pales in comparison to his higher showings.

Like what? Superman Confidential? What else?

Ok and with regards to Orion being bested by Kalibak then that is a bad showing for him as well. Kalibak imo isnt superior at all to Orion or Superman but with the right punch can level them.

Wow..simply wow, you may have claimed that BEFORE he got an UPGRADE. As currently Kalibak was/is superior to Orin as shown in Firestorm. So how is it a bad showing for Orin against a character who basically has a new level of power? erm

This thread is about Thanos and Darkseid and how they compare to Superman. So again me bringing them up is fine and dandy because they are in the thread. Kalibak's so called lucky punch proves that Superman can be downed by muscle. His durability is nowhere near Thanos' either and is proven by this fight and his buttraping at the hands of Henshaw. wink

Wow and you clearly missed the entire point didn't you? You said losing to Kalibak and Mantis is a bad showing, which is in fact is not. No where did I address anything with Thanos, but called you on your interuptation of a event which really is a huge feat Superman did what he did. Superman can be downed by muscle? Dur! Who said he couldn't?

Earlier you brought up that Hulk is an idiot ninety nine percent of the time which is completely false. Hulk is downright idiotic at times and can be a genius at other times also.

Not really, as basically his entire career he is portrayed as being a moron. Majority of his higgest showings are when he is Savage, so you saying lack of intelligence makes you weak is wrong and faulty erm

Kalibak is indeed an idiot and that makes him weak in general. That is a glaring weakness and one that can be exposed. To say that ones inferior intelligence doesnt make you weak is ludicrous.

LULZ! Doomsday is a moron, yet he steam rolls through people. This logic is faulty, as in the past before his recent upgrade he has taken it to Superman, Orin and even defeated Kyle Rayner. So I guess Drax, Shaggy Man, Doomsday, etc are weak eh? lulz

quanchi112
Like what? Superman Confidential? What else?

Wow..simply wow, you may have claimed that BEFORE he got an UPGRADE. As currently Kalibak was/is superior to Orin as shown in Firestorm. So how is it a bad showing for Orin against a character who basically has a new level of power? erm

Wow and you clearly missed the entire point didn't you? You said losing to Kalibak and Mantis is a bad showing, which is in fact is not. No where did I address anything with Thanos, but called you on your interuptation of a event which really is a huge feat Superman did what he did. Superman can be downed by muscle? Dur! Who said he couldn't?

Not really, as basically his entire career he is portrayed as being a moron. Majority of his higgest showings are when he is Savage, so you saying lack of intelligence makes you weak is wrong and faulty erm

LULZ! Doomsday is a moron, yet he steam rolls through people. This logic is faulty, as in the past before his recent upgrade he has taken it to Superman, Orin and even defeated Kyle Rayner. So I guess Drax, Shaggy Man, Doomsday, etc are weak eh? lulz Uhm...Orion saved Superman by himself and took on both Kalibak and Mantis. This scan of him holding Orions arm really proves they didnt have a complete fight.

I do claim that losing to these two is a bad showing. Considering wha Superman has went through in the past losing to these numbskulls and getting his head caved in lowers his durability in my mind. wink

Keep avoiding Thanos even though he is in this thread. laughing out loud

You claimed I believe that 99 percent of Hulk showings that he is a tard which is utterly false. Now you want to only talk of Savage Hulk and ignore the rest. Okey dokey. I guess when you think of the Hulk its only the Savage Hulk,huh?

Doomsday is an utter moron and I fault and kinda laugh at those who cant deal with him. Just bfr him but no the try to engage him head on. His lack of intelligence is a glaring weakness hence the reason why he always loses even though you cant permanently kill him. laughing out loud

Drax failed to kill Thanos when he was extremely powerful and extremely stupid. When he lost some of his awesome power and gained intelligence then did he become even more dangerous. Bricks can be scary powerful but intelligent ones are twice as dangerous.

King_Mungi
Uhm...Orion saved Superman by himself and took on both Kalibak and Mantis. This scan of him holding Orions arm really proves they didnt have a complete fight.

and you know this how? We don't know if it was Orin that defeated them, as next we seem them their dead from the God Killer. Errrr..Orin was out for the rest of the issue erm

I do claim that losing to these two is a bad showing. Considering wha Superman has went through in the past losing to these numbskulls and getting his head caved in lowers his durability in my mind. wink

And you would be wrong, and once again Kalibak is different from what he did and what he was in the past. How many times do I have to say that?

Keep avoiding Thanos even though he is in this thread. laughing out loud

Are you really that dense? I'm not debating who wins or who loses or even adressing Thanos or even Darkseid. I brought up the points you said losing to Mantis and Kalibak is a low showing. False. Then you claimed if your a moron your weak. False.

You claimed I believe that 99 percent of Hulk showings that he is a tard which is utterly false. Now you want to only talk of Savage Hulk and ignore the rest. Okey dokey. I guess when you think of the Hulk its only the Savage Hulk,huh?

Right, because WWH or Professor Hulk made up most of his carreer history right? Uh huh. Their only a small speck of time in his entire career. Also what am I ignoring? Basically his ENTIRE career he was Savage Hulk. Uuuuh...

Doomsday is an utter moron and I fault and kinda laugh at those who cant deal with him. Just bfr him but no the try to engage him head on. His lack of intelligence is a glaring weakness hence the reason why he always loses even though you cant permanently kill him. laughing out loud

Errr..that's all people do to Doomsday is BFR as they can't beat him one on one. So clearly that shows he is superior in strength and power where people have to BFR in order to surive erm So how does that make you weak again?

Drax failed to kill Thanos when he was extremely powerful and extremely stupid. When he lost some of his awesome power and gained intelligence then did he become even more dangerous. Bricks can be scary powerful but intelligent ones are twice as dangerous.

uuuuuh...your missing the point again. This once again has nothing to do with Thanos. Drax is stupid as he is has planet destroying feats, it goes with your comment stupid people = weak.

quanchi112
and you know this how? We don't know if it was Orin that defeated them, as next we seem them their dead from the God Killer. Errrr..Orin was out for the rest of the issue erm

And you would be wrong, and once again Kalibak is different from what he did and what he was in the past. How many times do I have to say that?

Are you really that dense? I'm not debating who wins or who loses or even adressing Thanos or even Darkseid. I brought up the points you said losing to Mantis and Kalibak is a low showing. False. Then you claimed if your a moron your weak. False.

Right, because WWH or Professor Hulk made up most of his carreer history right? Uh huh. Their only a small speck of time in his entire career. Also what am I ignoring? Basically his ENTIRE career he was Savage Hulk. Uuuuh...

Errr..that's all people do to Doomsday is BFR as they can't beat him one on one. So clearly that shows he is superior in strength and power where people have to BFR in order to surive erm So how does that make you weak again?

uuuuuh...your missing the point again. This once again has nothing to do with Thanos. Drax is stupid as he is has planet destroying feats, it goes with your comment stupid people = weak. Moronic people has weaknesses that can be exposed. Hence the reason why humans rule the animals even though physically the could dominate us. laughing out loud A brain is a very powerful tool,wouldnt you agree? laughing out loud

Orion showed up and Kalibak and Mantis went bye bye. Supes was saved. big grin

you said 99 percent. Dont avoid and back off of what you said. Savage Hulk doesnt comprise 99 percent of his showings. stick out tongue

When Doomsday showed up on Apokolips and the fact that Darkseid didnt bfr him showed his lack of braincells. Use your brain when dealing with Doomsday but Ds didnt and got buttraped because of it. laughing out loud

Lack of intelligence is a weakness. wink

King_Mungi
Moronic people has weaknesses that can be exposed. Hence the reason why humans rule the animals even though physically the could dominate us. laughing out loud A brain is a very powerful tool,wouldnt you agree? laughing out loud

Except when even the moronic character has to much power for the intelligent people to deal with. Basically against any of the uber dumb characters they can't defeat them they have to resort to BFR. That still doesn't make you weak.

Orion showed up and Kalibak and Mantis went bye bye. Supes was saved. big grin

and you know this how? All we saw is Orin blast them, but in his last apperance Kalibak took a nuke from point blank. So it would take more then that to put them down. Like I mentioned we don't even know Orin did defeat them

you said 99 percent. Dont avoid and back off of what you said. Savage Hulk doesnt comprise 99 percent of his showings. stick out tongue

Oh please endulge me, what are some of Professor Hulk feats that can match Savage or Mindless Hulk?

When Doomsday showed up on Apokolips and the fact that Darkseid didnt bfr him showed his lack of braincells. Use your brain when dealing with Doomsday but Ds didnt and got buttraped because of it. laughing out loud

He thought he killed him so there was no need, and then he was taken out and no one had the power to do so afterwards. It killed a Guardian to BFR Doomsday. So once again if people are forced to BFR someone that makes you weak now?

Lack of intelligence is a weakness. wink

It can be used as a weakness, but doesn't make them weak. As even the most moronic characters still are uber

batdude123
Mungi, stop saying "Orin!!!" dammit

pr1983
Originally posted by batdude123
Mungi, stop saying "Orin!!!" dammit

laughing out loud

Juntai
I was getting sort of annoyed at that too.
The NEW GOD is ORION.
ORIN is/was AQUAMAN.,

King_Mungi
I know I keep doing that, I even corrected myself in other threads but I still keep doing it sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Why is this thread still open?

quanchi112
Except when even the moronic character has to much power for the intelligent people to deal with. Basically against any of the uber dumb characters they can't defeat them they have to resort to BFR. That still doesn't make you weak.

and you know this how? All we saw is Orin blast them, but in his last apperance Kalibak took a nuke from point blank. So it would take more then that to put them down. Like I mentioned we don't even know Orin did defeat them

Oh please endulge me, what are some of Professor Hulk feats that can match Savage or Mindless Hulk?

He thought he killed him so there was no need, and then he was taken out and no one had the power to do so afterwards. It killed a Guardian to BFR Doomsday. So once again if people are forced to BFR someone that makes you weak now?

It can be used as a weakness, but doesn't make them weak. As even the most moronic characters still are uber Uhm to bfr someone and for that character to be clueless about what basiclaly just happened to them is a weakness. To say that it isnt one is just plain laughable.

Uhm we dont see everything in comics and to question certain events is good but it also can be annoying. We know Orion saved his ass because we put two and two together imo.

It doesnt matter about feats of Professor Hulk and what not. You said he is an idiot 99 percent of the time. Did you miss WW Hulk completely? He was more powerful than he had ever been and kept his intelligence with it. wink

I never said that a dumb brute cant be uber but Kalibak certainly isnt. laughing out loud

Doomsday could be bfr'd over and over again and be clueless about it. He would be easy to deal with but if you were trapped in a room hed be a nightmare. People used their brain to defeat Doomsday in hunter and prey and it worked. smile

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Why is this thread still open?

I was wondering the same thing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I was wondering the same thing. Why would it be closed?

TricksterPriest
It took Waverider's power and a motherbox to find a way to dump Doomsday into Entropy. And Superman would have died if Waverider hadn't rezzed and saved him.

King_Mungi
Uhm to bfr someone and for that character to be clueless about what basiclaly just happened to them is a weakness. To say that it isnt one is just plain laughable.

Lulz, so basically your only option for these characters is BFR? So once again how does that make them weak? A Guardian died to BFR Doomsday, and even "smart" people can get BFR. If people have the ability to BFR anyone they could do it on smart people to yes? As it's very hard to stop that isn't it? Yes. So once again how does getting BFR make you weak when the person with the ability to BFR can do it to practically anyone?

Uhm we dont see everything in comics and to question certain events is good but it also can be annoying. We know Orion saved his ass because we put two and two together imo.

Exactally yet your still claiming on what happened, when there is no proof to say it did happen your way. OOoooooh..so we just assume things, without evidence right? Or merely just side with your ideas? erm I keep saying this over and over again, but it's falling on deaf ears, in Kalibak's last apperance he defeated Mr.Miracle and Orion with ease, and took a nuke point blank and had no physical damage. You think that one explosion is more powerful then a nuke?

It doesnt matter about feats of Professor Hulk and what not. You said he is an idiot 99 percent of the time. Did you miss WW Hulk completely? He was more powerful than he had ever been and kept his intelligence with it. wink

and he is, as Professor Hulk or even WWH were short periods of time. So which goes with your point being a moron means your weak when Savage Hulk has his best feats as Savage. So what are Professor Hulk's feats that match a dumb Hulk? No I didn't miss it, but really half of what he did could have been done by Savage Hulk erm Also yeah and how long did that last? *snaps his finger* Damn, not long at all.

I never said that a dumb brute cant be uber but Kalibak certainly isnt. laughing out loud

No you merely said if your a moron your weak, and as per Kalibak's last showing before DoTNG yes he is. erm

Doomsday could be bfr'd over and over again and be clueless about it. He would be easy to deal with but if you were trapped in a room hed be a nightmare. People used their brain to defeat Doomsday in hunter and prey and it worked. smile

Sweet, so that makes you weak now? As they couldn't physically beat them, so they are forced to send them away.

quanchi112
It took Waverider's power and a motherbox to find a way to dump Doomsday into Entropy. And Superman would have died if Waverider hadn't rezzed and saved him. Do you realize how many times Superman would have died if someone didnt come in and save his ass. Supes saved Darkseids ass in this very storyline. Every one needs help from time to time but yes Supes did get his ass kicked. But then again he was much weaker then than he is now.

quanchi112
Lulz, so basically your only option for these characters is BFR? So once again how does that make them weak? A Guardian died to BFR Doomsday, and even "smart" people can get BFR. If people have the ability to BFR anyone they could do it on smart people to yes? As it's very hard to stop that isn't it? Yes. So once again how does getting BFR make you weak when the person with the ability to BFR can do it to practically anyone?

Exactally yet your still claiming on what happened, when there is no proof to say it did happen your way. OOoooooh..so we just assume things, without evidence right? Or merely just side with your ideas? erm I keep saying this over and over again, but it's falling on deaf ears, in Kalibak's last apperance he defeated Mr.Miracle and Orion with ease, and took a nuke point blank and had no physical damage. You think that one explosion is more powerful then a nuke?

and he is, as Professor Hulk or even WWH were short periods of time. So which goes with your point being a moron means your weak when Savage Hulk has his best feats as Savage. So what are Professor Hulk's feats that match a dumb Hulk? No I didn't miss it, but really half of what he did could have been done by Savage Hulk erm Also yeah and how long did that last? *snaps his finger* Damn, not long at all.

No you merely said if your a moron your weak, and as per Kalibak's last showing before DoTNG yes he is. erm

Sweet, so that makes you weak now? As they couldn't physically beat them, so they are forced to send them away. Doomsday really has no intelligence whatsoever, so to bfr him in space would really do away with him and you wouldnt have a scratch on you. He really couldnt come back for you either because he isnt smart enough. laughing out loud

A guardian also died to bfr Prime. The guardians seem kinda stupid if you ask me. laughing out loud This is why it shocks me. Everyone Doomsday faced actually forgot their abilities. In this forum that doesnt have to happen for a storyline my friend. Doomsday lacks a brain and that is a major weakness. wink

I said if your a moron then you have a weakness and yes that is correct. Kalibak died didnt he? laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Doomsday really has no intelligence whatsoever, so to bfr him in space would really do away with him and you wouldnt have a scratch on you. He really couldnt come back for you either because he isnt smart enough. laughing out loud

Which goes with my point how does being dumb make you weak? Or the fact he doesn't come back as he doesnt have the POWER to?

A guardian also died to bfr Prime. The guardians seem kinda stupid if you ask me. laughing out loud This is why it shocks me. Everyone Doomsday faced actually forgot their abilities. In this forum that doesnt have to happen for a storyline my friend. Doomsday lacks a brain and that is a major weakness. wink

Yeah and Prime was taking on everyone. Just stop, your always constantly trying to demeen DC characters and picking and choosing what you will accept. Everyone forgets their powers against Doomsday? Funny, I seem to recall you going about how there was nothing wrong with Doomsday beating Darkseid erm So why do you keep brining up low showings for DS, when this isn't comics or a storyline? erm ...picking and choosing

I said if your a moron then you have a weakness and yes that is correct. Kalibak died didnt he? laughing out loud

It is a weakness, but really doesn't matter much as there are many uber dumb characters who steam roll people. Even before his upgrade Kalibak could match SUperman, so now he got further upgraded it's PIS he knocked Superman out? Errr? Yeah from the God Killer, the same one who killed Orion and Takion

Avlon
Do you realize how many times Superman would have died if someone didnt come in and save his ass. Supes saved Darkseids ass in this very storyline. Every one needs help from time to time but yes Supes did get his ass kicked. But then again he was much weaker then than he is now.

So Thanos would be weak if Prometheus with cosmic key or the space phantom could BFR him into limbo with a thought?

Terryc250
Thanos is too powerful for supes, in normal writing, Supes would get beat down much worse then Silver Surfer

DS has been losing to Supes so often that i dont even think its PIS anymore.

quanchi112
Which goes with my point how does being dumb make you weak? Or the fact he doesn't come back as he doesnt have the POWER to?

Yeah and Prime was taking on everyone. Just stop, your always constantly trying to demeen DC characters and picking and choosing what you will accept. Everyone forgets their powers against Doomsday? Funny, I seem to recall you going about how there was nothing wrong with Doomsday beating Darkseid erm So why do you keep brining up low showings for DS, when this isn't comics or a storyline? erm ...picking and choosing

It is a weakness, but really doesn't matter much as there are many uber dumb characters who steam roll people. Even before his upgrade Kalibak could match SUperman, so now he got further upgraded it's PIS he knocked Superman out? Errr? Yeah from the God Killer, the same one who killed Orion and Takion Lacking intelligence is a glaring weakness. A thinking opponent is more dangerous than a mindless one.

I like dc cand a lot of their characters. The guardians seemed rather stupid to me in the sinestro corps storyline. I mean the one guardian bfr'd him but also powered him up. laughing out loud

Doomsday did beat Darkseid down straight up but Darkseid still has the power to bfr him. He was rather stupid and didnt use it but that doesnt mean that he didnt have the power to. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
So Thanos would be weak if Prometheus with cosmic key or the space phantom could BFR him into limbo with a thought? The point is that Thanos hasnt needed his ass saved like Superman has so many times. smile Poor guy has been getting worked over lately this year. He aint looking as powerful and his durability isnt what is has been in the past.

King_Mungi
Lacking intelligence is a glaring weakness. A thinking opponent is more dangerous than a mindless one.

Of course, but depends as there are mindless oppoents which are just to strong even a thinking oppoent can't beat. Even smart oppoenets can be BFR, does that make them weak using your logic?

I like dc cand a lot of their characters. The guardians seemed rather stupid to me in the sinestro corps storyline. I mean the one guardian bfr'd him but also powered him up. laughing out loud

You say you like Darkseid, but in every thread you bash him erm Come on it's pretty clear you don't like him, and you call practically all DC characters stupid. The Guardian didn't plan that, he thought his attack would actually kill him.

Doomsday did beat Darkseid down straight up but Darkseid still has the power to bfr him. He was rather stupid and didnt use it but that doesnt mean that he didnt have the power to. wink

So like you said he wasn't written in character and didn't used all his ability to the fullest? So basically your admiting it was PIS then?

Avlon
The point is that Thanos hasnt needed his ass saved like Superman has so many times. smile Poor guy has been getting worked over lately this year. He aint looking as powerful and his durability isnt what is has been in the past.

Really? So he didn't run from his fight with Tyrant, wasn't interrupted in his beatdown from Odin, wasn't ready to die from a standard nuclear device in IG, didn't need forcefields to save him from a blast that made a small crater from omega(and a fleet of ships as well), didn't need spinster to save Morg from taking off his head, didn't need the IG to escape being consumed by Cloak, didn't lose to squirrel girl (LOL), didn't need tech to save him from champion, and didn't need a gem to keep from being beat down by runner...

OK... keep worshipping your comic character quan. After all...he is "god" to you right?

smile

quanchi112
Of course, but depends as there are mindless oppoents which are just to strong even a thinking oppoent can't beat. Even smart oppoenets can be BFR, does that make them weak using your logic?

You say you like Darkseid, but in every thread you bash him erm Come on it's pretty clear you don't like him, and you call practically all DC characters stupid. The Guardian didn't plan that, he thought his attack would actually kill him.

So like you said he wasn't written in character and didn't used all his ability to the fullest? So basically your admiting it was PIS then? I am saying that smart opponents can expose a dumber opponents weaknesses. Quit obsessing over bfring.

I do like Darkseid but with all the worship he gets over on kmc I cant just sit by and let it go on and ignore all the bad showings. The guardian didnt plan to power himup an dhe lost his life which makes him utterly moronic and laughable. laughing out loud He failed utterly and completely.

No I dont use the word pis. I simply say Darkseid could have done it but he was to moronic and failed to do it.

quanchi112
Really? So he didn't run from his fight with Tyrant, wasn't interrupted in his beatdown from Odin, wasn't ready to die from a standard nuclear device in IG, didn't need forcefields to save him from a blast that made a small crater from omega(and a fleet of ships as well), didn't need spinster to save Morg from taking off his head, didn't need the IG to escape being consumed by Cloak, didn't lose to squirrel girl (LOL), didn't need tech to save him from champion, and didn't need a gem to keep from being beat down by runner...

OK... keep worshipping your comic character quan. After all...he is "god" to you right?

smile Who saved Thanos from Tyrant? The point is he needed no one elses help and actually abandoned his team and took him on solo. laughing out loud He teleported himself out of there when he was done. He needed no one elses help. laughing out loud

He didnt back down from Odin and asked for no help. Against Kalibak and Mantis, Supes was crushed and on his back. Big difference. There are times where Thanos has had help but he doesnt need a team and doesnt get mindcontrolled all the time like Supes in his Batman/Superman comic. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Supes is so easy to mindcontrol. big grin

King_Mungi
I am saying that smart opponents can expose a dumber opponents weaknesses. Quit obsessing over bfring.

Ummm..you brought it up. You even claimed a character is weak if he gets BFR erm

I do like Darkseid but with all the worship he gets over on kmc I cant just sit by and let it go on and ignore all the bad showings. The guardian didnt plan to power himup an dhe lost his life which makes him utterly moronic and laughable. laughing out loud He failed utterly and completely.

What worship he gets bashed a lot on this board erm Half of the bad showings you take out of context and when people say anything about Thanos you cry foul. Hell lately if DS does anything impressive you have to demeen the character and other members have noticed that. Ummm...what? Considering what Prime has done in the past and what he did to the Anti-Monitor he had to do something. Just because the plan failed doesn't make him a moron. If that's the case, Doom, Thanos, Darkseid, High Evolutionary are all morons as their plans have failed time and time again erm

No I dont use the word pis. I simply say Darkseid could have done it but he was to moronic and failed to do it.

So he wasn't written to the best of his abilities then? as DS is no moron

iceman24567
Who saved Thanos from Tyrant? The point is he needed no one elses help and actually abandoned his team and took him on solo. laughing out loud He teleported himself out of there when he was done. He needed no one elses help. laughing out loud

He didnt back down from Odin and asked for no help. Against Kalibak and Mantis, Supes was crushed and on his back. Big difference. There are times where Thanos has had help but he doesnt need a team and doesnt get mindcontrolled all the time like Supes in his Batman/Superman comic. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Supes is so easy to mindcontrol. big grin You are baiting way to much you have issues if the only way you know how to debate is by bashing characters and baiting people get over yourself Mantis, Kalibak and Superman were all on their backs and did you forget the uber upgrade Darkseid gave Kalibak?

quanchi112
You are baiting way to much you have issues if the only way you know how to debate is by bashing characters and baiting people get over yourself Mantis, Kalibak and Superman were all on their backs and did you forget the uber upgrade Darkseid gave Kalibak? First off I am being called a Thanos worshipper or whatever. I am not bashing back and am calling out Supes low showings. I am doing nothing wrong.

Avlon
Who saved Thanos from Tyrant? The point is he needed no one elses help and actually abandoned his team and took him on solo. laughing out loud He teleported himself out of there when he was done. He needed no one elses help. laughing out loud

Supes is so easy to mindcontrol. big grin

Teleporting out of battle pretty much says "I'm a loser."

You're boy BFR'd himself.

According to what you are saying in this thread...that makes him a moron.

quanchi112
Ummm..you brought it up. You even claimed a character is weak if he gets BFR erm

What worship he gets bashed a lot on this board erm Half of the bad showings you take out of context and when people say anything about Thanos you cry foul. Hell lately if DS does anything impressive you have to demeen the character and other members have noticed that. Ummm...what? Considering what Prime has done in the past and what he did to the Anti-Monitor he had to do something. Just because the plan failed doesn't make him a moron. If that's the case, Doom, Thanos, Darkseid, High Evolutionary are all morons as their plans have failed time and time again erm

So he wasn't written to the best of his abilities then? as DS is no moron Come on...if you dont think Darkseid gets more love than he deserves on this board then I dont think you have been paying attention.

Thanos,Doom,Darkseid,etc. havent given their lives just to bfr someone away. laughing out loud That is a big difference. Plans fail all the time but to give your own life just to bfr someone and then to actaully power them up further is kinda funny.

Ds lost and could have sent him on his way. Thats all there is to it. He was overconfident and got his ass raped in that story. smile

iceman24567
First off I am being called a Thanos worshipper or whatever. I am not bashing back and am calling out Supes low showings. I am doing nothing wrong. Originally posted by quanchi112
He is a Superman junkie so this is to be expected. He is completely wrong but is welcome to his opinion. You started it and the mods would see it like that the guy wasn't even on the forums at the time you called him a Superman junkie like i said you need to get over yourself.disgust

quanchi112

According to what you are saying in this thread...that makes him a moron. He didnt kill himself and power up Tyrant in the process. laughing out loud laughing out loud Its about the context my friend.

Thanos tested Tyrant in that battle and left after he got what he wanted on his own. wink

LORD B

According to what you are saying in this thread...that makes him a moron.
i dont really wanna get involved in this but, thanos only teleported away because he had obtained that which he sought from the conflict.

*runs away*

quanchi112
Originally posted by LORD B
i dont really wanna get involved in this but, thanos only teleported away because he had obtained that which he sought from the conflict.

*runs away* QFT. smile

Avlon
He didnt kill himself and power up Tyrant in the process. laughing out loud laughing out loud Its about the context my friend.

Thanos tested Tyrant in that battle and left after he got what he wanted on his own. wink

And then he ran away.

smile

quanchi112
You started it and the mods would see it like that the guy wasn't even on the forums at the time you called him a Superman junkie like i said you need to get over yourself.disgust Well yes a junkie is different than saying he worships the guy. I said that in response to a moderator bringing up avlons name.

quanchi112
And then he ran away.

smile Lord B told you and so did I. Thanos got what he wanted and left the scene under his own power. wink

iceman24567
Well yes a junkie is different than saying he worships the guy. I said that in response to a moderator bringing up avlons name. Nice trying to justify insulting people whatever floats your boat this thread will be closed soon enough. eek!

Avlon
Lord B told you and so did I. Thanos got what he wanted and left the scene under his own power. wink

LOL.. he ran away regardless of the excuse he used. smile

Your worship of said character tickles many a funny bone.

quanchi112
Nice trying to justify insulting people whatever floats your boat this thread will be closed soon enough. eek! When did I insult anyone......I am not hiding anything. I didnt insult any posters. Geez.

quanchi112

Your worship of said character tickles many a funny bone. It wasnt an excuse. Thanos took his orb and then left. Supes gets his ass beat and needs to be physically saved because on his own hes pretty much in the dirt.

Bad Ash231
Come on...if you dont think Darkseid gets more love than he deserves on this board then I dont think you have been paying attention.

dontgetit

King_Mungi
Come on...if you dont think Darkseid gets more love than he deserves on this board then I dont think you have been paying attention.

Uh huh...because the DS fans make up this board now don't they?

Thanos,Doom,Darkseid,etc. havent given their lives just to bfr someone away. laughing out loud That is a big difference. Plans fail all the time but to give your own life just to bfr someone and then to actaully power them up further is kinda funny.

Because they have other abilities they can use, but because someone died doing it makes them stupid? Yeah and their plans have failed and they have nearly died from them as well...and they didn't even have to BFR to have their lives at risk. Shall we recap what you have been saying in this thread? If you get BFR your weak, if your an idiot your weak. Apparently everyone is weak in your mind erm

Ds lost and could have sent him on his way. Thats all there is to it. He was overconfident and got his ass raped in that story. smile

There's that word again.."story", so as you mentioned this isn't a story or comic so we debate differently on this board as what you said.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
dontgetit Go to any other forum and see how much respect Darkseid gets. He gets too much on here and too little on other boards.

LORD B

Your worship of said character tickles many a funny bone.

seriously though ,he teleported away because he wanted to test himself in seeing if he could stand up to tyrant, and he obtain what he wanted(the orb of morgs power cosmic)and the knowledge he required.

King_Mungi
Go to any other forum and see how much respect Darkseid gets. He gets too much on here and too little on other boards.

I do, and he gets the same amount from various boards erm

What boards are you talking about then?

quanchi112
Uh huh...because the DS fans make up this board now don't they?

Because they have other abilities they can use, but because someone died doing it makes them stupid? Yeah and their plans have failed and they have nearly died from them as well...and they didn't even have to BFR to have their lives at risk. Shall we recap what you have been saying in this thread? If you get BFR your weak, if your an idiot your weak. Apparently everyone is weak in your mind erm

There's that word again.."story", so as you mentioned this isn't a story or comic so we debate differently on this board as what you said. The guardian who died...died for nothing and only empowered Prime. smile

I was saying thaat mindless bricks have a huge weakness and its lack of intelligence.

Darkseid can bfr on this forum. But in hunter and prey he forgot about his ability. laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>