Sasquatch vs Pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
In an all out battle who would win? Tanaraq is not involved in this battle.

Otherwise the two combatants can rely on all of their normal powers.

No BFR.

Who takes it?

CaptainStoic
I'm going to beginn by saying Pitt wins this... I am familiar with Sasquatch but Mungi has shown me that my knowledge is and was based off of an immature sasquatch.

Pitt FTW all the same.

CaptainStoic
here's Pitts rap sheet in a nut shell.

Abilities.
Super strength, enhanced healing Limit of Healing unknown i.e. was hit by a laser-satellite & survived, limited psychic powers (mind reading) & uses his opponents aggression to lock-on to them, Experiences Pain as a Stimulant), Retractable Claws Though loses this ability close to the end of vol.1 where his claws are constantly extended.

Or you can read the whole story here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitt_%28comics%29

Endrict Nuul
Pitt

King_Mungi
I really don't know anything about Pitt, so I really can't say who wins. What has Pitt done?

Also Stoic didn't in the other thread say you wern't familar with Sasquatch ?

Mr. Slippyfist
He KO'ed the strong guy on Cyberforce with one punch... srug

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
He KO'ed the strong guy on Cyberforce with one punch... srug

Who "Impact"?

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Who "Impact"? Haven't read it in a while, but I'm pretty sure that's it...

From Cyberforce #3.
I might have scans around dis 'top somewhere...

King_Mungi
I don't remember being impressed with Impact, but it's been a long time since I read him as currently I believe he is dead

Mr. Slippyfist
I don't remember being impressed with Impact, but it's been a long time since I read him as currently I believe he is dead Ya buh... he's big. smile
Anyway...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/CyberForcevol1-03-13.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/CyberForcevol1-03-14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/CyberForcevol1-03-15.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/CyberForcevol1-03-16.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/CyberForcevol1-03-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/CyberForcevol1-03-18.jpg

King_Mungi
He's big, but don't recall him doing anything really impressive strength-wise. Unless you remember something.

Mr. Slippyfist
He's big, but don't recall him doing anything really impressive strength-wise. Unless you remember something. ...

I see what you did there. winkiss

King_Mungi

I see what you did there. winkiss

and they say Canadians arn't witty wink , but really it's been ages since I read any Cyberforce

Mr. Slippyfist
and they say Canadians arn't witty wink , but really it's been ages since I read any Cyberforce Dem bastards.

Me too. I remember that crossover when Ripclaw 'rips' through Superman.

King_Mungi
Dem bastards.

Me too. I remember that crossover when Ripclaw 'rips' through Superman.

Was that from the JLA/Cyberforce crossover? I havn't read that yet sad

Mr. Slippyfist
Was that from the JLA/Cyberforce crossover? I havn't read that yet sad Ya.

It turns out to be a clone of Ripclaw though.
And when he tears through Supes, everyone's like:
"O-M-G... he cuttered Jesus!!!1"

King_Mungi
Haha really? I got to pick that up, but it was damn expensive from what I remember. I could cheat though to read it shifty

Mr. Slippyfist
Haha really? I got to pick that up, but it was damn expensive from what I remember. I could cheat though to read it shifty Even Jes... erm, Supes was surprised. smile

You could... it's an interesting event though is you chose to read/buy it.

King_Mungi
It was just a rather large one-shot wasn't it?

Mr. Slippyfist
It was just a rather large one-shot wasn't it? Yeah.

King_Mungi
Then maybe I will buy it afterall

Mr. Slippyfist
Then maybe I will buy it afterall Prepare yourself... you might jump out of your skin when Supes gets 'torn'... ermm

SmurphSmash!
I really don't know anything about Pitt, so I really can't say who wins. What has Pitt done?

Also Stoic didn't in the other thread say you wern't familar with Sasquatch ? It's not a good respect thread, but it exists.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t442888.html

King_Mungi
Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
It's not a good respect thread, but it exists.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t442888.html

Snazzy, I will look over it tommorow as it's late now

thanks

CaptainStoic
I have my doubts of Sasquatch being tough enough to take on Pitt.

1. Pitt defeated a God Slayer (Ugrul Thul). Urgrul Thul remained uncontested in every reality or universe that he visited, until he met up with Pitt. Urgrul Thul was also feared by a character that bore a striking resemblance to Odin of Marvel continuity. This character feared him. later on Urgrul Thul stated that he was responsible for killing Gods and raping Angels, and that he would also add Pitts power to his own... He failed.

2. Pitt Survived a laser cannon strike that vaped an entire forest without being brought to his knees or being knocked out.

3. Sasquatch's blows would stimulate Pitt.

4. Pitt is nearly indestuctible.

5. Pitt has superhuman strength on par with the Hulk.

6. Pitt was biologically engineered to wipe out entire species on alien planets, and many of these life forms were as powerful or more powerful than The Thing.

7. Pitt has demonstrated time and again that his damage soak is in the high top tier range or better.

8. Pitts healing factor is mystical in nature.

9. His brother Wroth stated that he was one of the few in the Image Universe that could cause Pitt pain.

10. Pitt was able to take on Supreme while in possesion of Thors hammer. Supreme at the time was stripped of his powers by the being known as Quantum, but retained Thors power because of the hammer. To make a long story short, Pitt made quick work of Supreme.

These are just a few reasons why I think that he could beat Sasquatch.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
3. Sasquatch's blows would stimulate Pitt.
Kinky.

Anyway... why would you make this thread then?

King_Mungi
I don't know anything about Pitt, so I will check out the respect thread tommorow.

However, in your list you can also apply some of those points to Sasquatch as well ie. mystical healing factor, superhuman strength on par with the Hulk, has a high damage soak, Sasquatch is connected to an Elder God who was the personification of death on Earth when it was first commencing alive, etc.

CaptainStoic
Kinky.

Anyway... why would you make this thread then?

Well since I don't know much about Sasquatch, I wanted to guage how tough Pitt would be compared to one of Marvels top tier bricks. IMO I always saw Pitt as being able to beat most characters in the top tier bracket. However, I was never completely sure.

CaptainStoic
I don't know anything about Pitt, so I will check out the respect thread tommorow.

However, in your list you can also apply some of those points to Sasquatch as well ie. mystical healing factor, superhuman strength on par with the Hulk, has a high damage soak, Sasquatch is connected to an Elder God who was the personification of death on Earth when it was first commencing alive, etc.

If you haven't read any Pitt comics you should try to track them down. Dale Keowns art is spectacular, and you never know if Pitt may come back to comics. If he ever does I can see the first series as becomming worth a mint... but thats if you collect comics for more than just a good story. I am completely sure that when you do read them Pitt's battle with The Hulk will leave you feeling like even though he stalemated with him, Pitt jobbed big time, Especially when you read how powerful his Father Zoyvod is, and learn that half of Pitts genetic makeup is Zoyvod.

King_Mungi
I actually have heard good things about Pitt story-wise, and he is a Canadian created character too so that's a plus shifty.

Do you know if Pitt comes in any trades??

CaptainStoic
Yes they do, but at this time you can still track down his regular series, and it's not that expensive. Trade paper backs are a bane to any serious collector IMO. I mean if you can get the originals why bother? And it is a decent read. By the way I lived in Montreal for a pretty long time... but currently I'm here in Jersey.

Mr. Slippyfist
If they don't get off their asses and create that f*cking Darkness/Pitt series, then I'm going to be cross. sad

King_Mungi
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yes they do, but at this time you can still track down his regular series, and it's not that expensive. Trade paper backs are a bane to any serious collector IMO. I mean if you can get the originals why bother? And it is a decent read. By the way I lived in Montreal for a pretty long time... but currently I'm here in Jersey.

I might not be able to get the originals as my comic store is pretty small. If I can I definetly will pick up the individual issues

Da Pittman
Pitt is the bomb, been my favorite character ever since I first read his series and Dale is one of my all time favorite artists. As for the fight and without Tanaraq I would have to give it to Pitt, the skill and durability of Pitt out matches him IMO>

Horrificus
Sasquatch might have a chance...

... if there was no hurting, hitting, kicking, scratching, punching or contact of any sort, allowed in the conflict.
hysterical I'm the Best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.