Marvel Characters You Hope Don't Turn Out To Be Skrulls....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I'm not a fan of the Secret Invasion storyline. Lord knows, this will be a continuity mess. Characters' entire histories may be wiped out.

Look at Blackbolt.....

As thus there are several characters I hope aren't affected by this nonsense....

1) Emma Frost. I hope she's not a Skrull. If she is, lord knows they'll say "she never reformed, she was replaced a long time ago, she's still a villain!" That would really, really suck.

2) Colossus. This would f*ck up Joss Whedon's Astonishing run. Lord knows, it's the best X-Men run we've had in awhile....

3) She-Hulk. Dan Slott's run would be ruined. Nuff' said....

4) Cyclops. Don't mess with Whedon's work, dammit!

Anyone else?

God I hope Storm is a Skrull though. That would be a nice retcon to her awful marriage to Black Panther....

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
I'm not a fan of the Secret Invasion storyline. Lord knows, this will be a continuity mess. Characters' entire histories may be wiped out.

Look at Blackbolt.....

As thus there are several characters I hope aren't affected by this nonsense....

1) Emma Frost. I hope she's not a Skrull. If she is, lord knows they'll say "she never reformed, she was replaced a long time ago, she's still a villain!" That would really, really suck.

2) Colossus. This would f*ck up Joss Whedon's Astonishing run. Lord knows, it's the best X-Men run we've had in awhile....

Anyone else?

God I hope Storm is a Skrull though. That would be a nice retcon to her awful marriage to Black Panther....

Totally agree on all fronts... any of those turning out to be skrulls would be so f*cked up...

nimbus006

Look at Blackbolt.....

Anyone else?

Welcome back.

Thor would be pretty horrible even though its not very likely.

Priest
The Red Hulk 131

Deathstroke
Tony Stark

pr1983
i hope hank pym doesnt turn out to be one... he finally puts the stigma of beating janet behind him, and saves the president's life, it'd suck if it wasn't him...

Faceman
Mar-Vell.

nimbus006
Hercules has been bad ass, he better not be one.

roughrider

Look at Blackbolt.....

Anyone else?

I agree with all of those. I'll add Jessica Jones to the list - f*cking up her marriage to Luke Cage would be chickensh*t, and I won't be happy. miffed Dont - Do - It...

willRules
Why can't this go here.........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t455930.html

Or even here............

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=454644

?

willRules
Originally posted by pr1983
i hope hank pym doesnt turn out to be one... he finally puts the stigma of beating janet behind him, and saves the president's life, it'd suck if it wasn't him...

laughing

Iron-man- "Note to self, Hank's being weird. No depression, no wife beating, no personality disorders. All his actions....it's.......heroic.....

........I must add him to the list of skrull suspects."

Darth Vicious

That was my first choice. They have done wonders with the character to just ruin it now.

Iron Man: While not my favorite character, I understand his motivations. The character has come a long way and making him a skrull would be plain stupid.

Phoenix: Too easy/lazy of an excuse just to bring her back.

Originally posted by willRules
laughing

Iron-man- "Note to self, Hank's being weird. No depression, no wife beating, no personality disorders. All his actions....it's.......heroic.....

Plus he got some from Tigra! Real Hank was too much of a punk to get some from her. Unles she a ho!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Plus he got some from Tigra! Real Hank was too much of a punk to get some from her. Unles she a ho!

She's a ho, even Moon Knight has had a whack at her

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by King_Mungi
She's a ho, even Moon Knight has had a whack at her
Nevermind then! A skrull wouldnt go for a ho! No challenge there.

willRules
Nevermind then! A skrull wouldnt go for a ho! No challenge there.

Skrulls have fine taste. They like port or brandy, not any alcoholic beverage. Also, they won't settle for any wood, it must be mahogany wood..........

.....from Switzerland.....

.....made by the finest Lebanese Carpenter Elves

no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Lebanese Carpenter Elves

We had some of those under our deck. Really fecking hard to get rid of.

Battlehammer
spiderman and wolverine simply becuases it bee a dumb way to recontt there down grades

King Kandy
Spiderman. It would be retarded to try and retcon their way out of an earlier retcon.

Maybe after that there will be a third retcon saying he was only pretending to be a skrull.

Darth Vicious
Skrulls have fine taste. They like port or brandy, not any alcoholic beverage. Also, they won't settle for any wood, it must be mahogany wood..........

.....from Switzerland.....

.....made by the finest Lebanese Carpenter Elves

no expression

Or cheap "fur".

willRules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
We had some of those under our deck. Really fecking hard to get rid of.

Ah you see the problem? You had regular Lebanese Carpenter Elves, you need the...

finest

...Lebanese Carpenter Elves.

Or cheap "fur".

It must be from a boar that has killed several Kree soldiers no expression

Or failing that, the skin of Justin Timberlake after his decapitation yes

Symmetric Chaos
I kinda hope everybody is a Skrull. Just so I can imagine the looks on your faces.

willRules
Well it would be the same as it is now except for pointy ears and testicle chins.

........except I already have both those sad

TricksterPriest
if we go by the powers used by the skrull clones when Skrull-bolt made his appearence, then Colossus is a pretty decent bet. Then again, so is Thor, but that's next to impossible. The shit he's doing is frankly, beyond skrull-tech. Which isn't that great to begin with. stick out tongue

I'd love to see Vulcan retconned as a skrull. evil face Just so I can laugh and say "Ha ha! Third Summers brother my ass!" laughing

on topic, it would really be shitty if they made Namor a skrull. sad He's been getting great writing for awhile.

Soljer
I kinda hope everybody is a Skrull. Just so I can imagine the looks on your faces.

That would be AWESOME.

EVERYONE'S a skrull.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
That would be AWESOME.

EVERYONE'S a skrull.

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Syms_Photos/humor/Skrulls.jpg

Also I found a perfect summation of SecretInvasion:
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Syms_Photos/humor/skrulls_a_web.jpg

Soljer
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Syms_Photos/humor/Skrulls.jpg

You notice who is, strangely, absent?

Red Huc.

Red Huc's the only person left that's NOT a Skrull.

And, near the very end, he'll retcon punch this entire shitty event.

SmurphSmash!
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Syms_Photos/humor/skrulls_a_web.jpg Yeah, but, the "Deusing ur machinas" part could apply to pretty much every retcon ever.

Still, I wouldn't complain if WWH and ever since all took place in Franklin Richard's little ball-world.

Mr. Slippyfist
I hope Alpha Flight wasn't Skrulls. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
Yeah, but, the "Deusing ur machinas" part could apply to pretty much every retcon ever.

But this one has Skrulls.

DigiMark007
As long as Electra isn't a Skrull, I'll be happy.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DigiMark007
As long as Electra isn't a Skrull, I'll be happy.

NO lulz for you!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I hope Alpha Flight wasn't Skrulls. smile

Actually the rumor is they could be, as for months they were in space on an alien world during Vol.3. They could have been abducted during that time confused

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually the rumor is they could be, as for months they were in space on an alien world during Vol.3. They could have been abducted during that time confused Rumors... ermm

Anyway... I hope that Alpha Flight wasn't impostors. smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Rumors... ermm

Anyway... I hope that Alpha Flight wasn't impostors. smile

Which were mentioned by one of the Marvel handbook writers big grin

I hope they arn't skrulls, but there is still the temporal copies out there of the members who died so it doesn't matter if their Skrulls shifty

willRules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
on topic, it would really be shitty if they made Namor a skrull. sad He's been getting great writing for awhile.

I doubt Namor's one since he tried to break BlackBolt Skrull's neck and then impaled it on a jagged chunk of concrete yes

Iron-Man isn't a skrull, Cap's not a skrull, new cap isn't a skrull (and rumour has it Bucky will be leading the heroes in this fight just like his predecessor) Spidey and Wolvie ain't skrulls.

Spider-woman- possibly
Black Widow- possibly
Dr Strange- possibly
Echo- possibly
Hawkeye/Clint Barton/Gay new costume which has no relation to archery in any way- possibly
Sentry's wife- possibly
One of the Cage family - possibly

peejayd
* i hope it's not Emma Frost, too... hahaha, Scott's getting hots with a Skrull? no way...

* by the way, what if we reverse the topic? WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE A SKRULL? no expression

willRules
Punisher and Gambit. I want their skrull imposter's to be killed and then discovered that the originals are dead.

And never existed no expression

And are gay no expression

peejayd
laughing

Erik-Lensherr

laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
Wait how can the Skrull population occur, since Spider-Man's time-line has changed then so should the other heroes he has come in contact with, as well as the entire city considering what happens to them is affected as well?

But just to answer the question I hope phoenix is not, and I hope that Spider-Man is and that we can go back to the 90's Spider-Man before it got bad some way, yeah go back to the old Spider-Man of the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's ect.

llagrok
Phoenix is supposed to pierce all lies or some crap like that, so I don't think that any of the X-men will turn out to be Skrulls :/

starlock
i have a feeling they will make an xman a skrull....just to surprise us and make us go oohhhhh, definetly one at least

pr1983
laughing

it'd be funny if he wasn't banging tigra too...

That was my first choice. They have done wonders with the character to just ruin it now.

Iron Man: While not my favorite character, I understand his motivations. The character has come a long way and making him a skrull would be plain stupid.

Phoenix: Too easy/lazy of an excuse just to bring her back.

leave hank alone dammit... uhuh

Punisher and Gambit. I want their skrull imposter's to be killed and then discovered that the originals are dead.

And never existed no expression

And are gay no expression

works for me...

manjaro
The X-skrull is easily Bishop...why cuz he already changed his future way back in the day.. and whatever it took to erase the event that led to mutants being held in concentration camps was already accomplished so there should have been no reason to want to kill a baby...Magneto...definitely...think for a moment that the only thing that ever prevented Xavier from finding him was his helmet...he may have been repowered but he has been out of costume for years now, and ever since xavier has been repowerd he has been searching for him in earnest, but to know avail..and we've all seen tat these ugly chinned bastards have avoided all attemptss at detection thus far so im sure that telepathy would be one of them

Tron
Originally posted by manjaro
The X-skrull is easily Bishop...why cuz he already changed his future way back in the day.. and whatever it took to erase the event that led to mutants being held in concentration camps was already accomplished so there should have been no reason to want to kill a baby...Magneto...definitely...think for a moment that the only thing that ever prevented Xavier from finding him was his helmet...he may have been repowered but he has been out of costume for years now, and ever since xavier has been repowerd he has been searching for him in earnest, but to know avail..and we've all seen tat these ugly chinned bastards have avoided all attemptss at detection thus far so im sure that telepathy would be one of them

The reason Xavier probably hasn't found him is because S.H.I.E.L.D. has him in custody, unless that's changed.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Tron
The reason Xavier probably hasn't found him is because S.H.I.E.L.D. has him in custody, unless that's changed.

He escaped their custody in New Avengers #20. He then showed up in Brubaker's Extremist arc in Uncanny X-Men where Skids said Qwerty's diary that apparently tells the future said Magneto had his powers back. He's currently standing in the same room as Exodus as they try and "repair" the damage done to Xavier's brain and mind during the Messiah Complex.

Darth Vicious
Gambit has to be a skrull. He was physically altered by Apocalypse only to show up months later looking like his old self. Even Cable noticed that his accent was forced.

ExodusCloak
Gambit has to be a skrull. He was physically altered by Apocalypse only to show up months later looking like his old self. Even Cable noticed that his accent was forced.

I wouldn't put it past them. Not because of the alteration by or Apocalypse the accent, but only because it's always ends up being Gambit.

pr1983
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I wouldn't put it past them. Not because of the alteration by or Apocalypse the accent, but only because it's always ends up being Gambit.

i could try and care what happens to gambit, but somehow... ermm

ExodusCloak
i could try and care what happens to gambit, but somehow... ermm

Same here but in this case I'd actually be glad if it turned out to be him since Emma and Scott would then be safe.

They wouldn't make it Kitty Pryde would they?

pr1983
Same here but in this case I'd actually be glad if it turned out to be him since Emma and Scott would then be safe.

They wouldn't make it Kitty Pryde would they?

i see your point... and i very much doubt after whedon's run they'd make kitty a skrull...

gambit in '08!!! woot

ExodusCloak
i see your point... and i very much doubt after whedon's run they'd make kitty a skrull...

gambit in '08!!! woot

laughing out loud

I hope you're right *imagines Elektra/New Avengers Skrull ending to Giant Sized Astonishing X-Men #1* sad

Got to love teasers...bah like it'll ever happen:

http://images.comicbookresources.com/previews/marvelcomics/secretinvasion/WhoDoYouTrust.jpg

pr1983
laughing out loud

I hope you're right *imagines Elektra/New Avengers Skrull ending to Giant Sized Astonishing X-Men #1* sad

Got to love teasers...bah like it'll ever happen:

http://images.comicbookresources.com/previews/marvelcomics/secretinvasion/WhoDoYouTrust.jpg

laughing sweet.

as long as the astonishing team are left alone, i'll be happy...

willRules
It really puts it into perspective how popular Wolverine is compared to the X-men......

this could be potentially the 2nd time Logan is replaced by a Skrull yes

Gecko4lif
As long as namor and black panther arent skrulls im straight

Darth Vicious
It really puts it into perspective how popular Wolverine is compared to the X-men......

this could be potentially the 2nd time Logan is replaced by a Skrull yes

I doubt he is. He was burnt to the bone. I doubt a skrull can fake that. Unless theres more than one Wolvie running around.

Bentley
Quicksilver is my skrull of choice, his new powers are crap.

willRules
I doubt he is. He was burnt to the bone. I doubt a skrull can fake that. Unless theres more than one Wolvie running around.

or the Skrull replaced him after that event....

but yeah, i agree, i highly doubt Logan is an alien yes

TricksterPriest
The Wolverine fanboys would ritually disembowel Joe Q if he did that. big grin

I'd love for Scarlet ***** to be a skrull. Where's your continuity now? evillaugh

pr1983
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The Wolverine fanboys would ritually disembowel Joe Q if he did that. big grin

I'd love for Scarlet ***** to be a skrull. Where's your continuity now? evillaugh

laughing

Tron

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/186/b/f/Is_Wolverine_a_Skrull__by_AdamWithers.jpg

manjaro
sentry's wife..... defintaley a skrull. i refuse to believe that bob has bring-ppl-back-from-the-dead powers now. nothing more than when ultron kakked her she just put herself in a regenerative coma like what skrulls like to do(see recent shehulk ish)

Soljer
Originally posted by Tron
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/186/b/f/Is_Wolverine_a_Skrull__by_AdamWithers.jpg

Adam Withers?

Does he do much? That's pretty hilarious.

calanstreamsaw
I mean come on...the most likely character to replace would be Captain America because of the ignorant way in which they killed him. Though it would be a complete cop out, it would be the easiest way to fix their stupid error and say that Cap was a Skrull when he got killed.

willRules
They won't do it wiht Cap, he's dead yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.