Wonder Woman and Superman vs Absorbing Man & World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
Regular Wonder Woman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_woman

and

Superman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman

VERSUS

Absorbing Man
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absorbing_Man

and

World War Hulk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Hulk

Scenario: Absorbing Man and World War Hulk decide to team up and smash New York City. Superman and Wonder Woman are the only two heroes available to stop them. Can Superman and Wonder Woman stop the destructive duo and save the city?

Darth Martin
Yes and easily too.

janus77
imo either it is destroyed by Absorbing Man & Hulk or by their clash with Supes and Wondy. only way to prevent that is quick bfrs, which I'm not so certain of.

Darth Martin
Oh well I don't know if they can save the city. If they fight there it will get pretty ****ed up! But in a fight WW and SM defeat Team 2.

janus77
in a fight I doubt either WW or Superman would be able to prevent the city getting totaled.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman outsmarts creel and Superman wtf pwns the hulk.

Darth Martin
I'm just saying in a fight on like another planet or something. Forgot about the "save NYC" gig.

Evangel94
What happens when Absorbing man touches either Diana's bracelets or lasso and his body becomes the same indestructible material?

janus77
Originally posted by iceman24567
Wonder Woman outsmarts creel and Superman wtf pwns the hulk.
lol,
Superman would beat Hulk no doubt, but a bfr is the only way though.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Evangel94
What happens when Absorbing man touches either Diana's bracelets or lasso and his body becomes the same indestructible material? Why would Wonder Woman do that? She is fairly smart with general knowledge about Creel he isn't touching her weapons unless she allows him to.

iceman24567
Originally posted by janus77
lol,
Superman would beat Hulk no doubt, but a bfr is the only way though. No Superman could also Ko Hulk with his fist.

Evangel94
Why would Wonder Woman do that? She is fairly smart with general knowledge about Creel he isn't touching her weapons unless she allows him to.

I am not asking whether or not Wonder Woman allows it. If it does happen and Absorbing Man becomes the same material as the lasso or bracelets, is it still a close battle?

Draco69
What happens when Absorbing man touches either Diana's bracelets or lasso and his body becomes the same indestructible material?

If general knowledge is in place per forum rules, than Diana isn't letting Creel anywhere near her weapons.

She'll just outsmart him like countless other heroes have.

Mindset
Why would Wonder Woman do that? She is fairly smart with general knowledge about Creel he isn't touching her weapons unless she allows him to.

In the midst of a fight I don't see how she would keep him from doing this, unless she abandons her equipment before facing him.

Draco69
I am not asking whether or not Wonder Woman allows it. If it does happen and Absorbing Man becomes the same material as the lasso or bracelets, is it still a close battle?

If he absorbs the bracelets, than Superman nor Wonder Woman have no way of physically stopping him.

The lasso is trickier because it's the physical embodiement of truth which is harnessed by the spirit of truth (Diana)

If Diana lassoes Creel who say absorbs a nearby steel girder and commands him to revert to his true (human) form, what would happen?

Becoming the lasso would be a lie since the lasso's properities isn't his true form.

Thus a conundrum is present.....

IMO, he can't absorb the lasso because transforming into a form other than his true self is in direct violation to the lasso's properities itself.

iceman24567
I am not asking whether or not Wonder Woman allows it. If it does happen and Absorbing Man becomes the same material as the lasso or bracelets, is it still a close battle? Well her lasso is breakable but I'm not sure if she could break it the tides would turn and Creel may get the upper hand.

Draco69
Originally posted by Mindset
In the midst of a fight I don't see how she would keep him from doing this, unless she abandons her equipment before facing him.

It wouldn't be difficult. She'll simply refrain from using it.

Evangel94
Then I am going to institute specific rules for this match.

While flying both Superman and Wonder Woman are flying towards the city, Superman says, "I've met Hulk before and he could destroy the city. I'll take him. I don't know who the other one is though."

Wonder Woman replies, "Don't worry, I'll handle that monster. It doesn't matter who he is. We have to save the city!"

To which they go on and fight their respective matches. However you could also argue that Superman and Wonder Woman fight as a team instead of individually.

Can Superman and Wonder Woman achieve these two conditions:

1) Prevent NYC from being destroyed

and

2) Defeat Both World War Hulk and Absorbing Man.

-Evangel94

Mindset
Originally posted by Draco69
It wouldn't be difficult. She'll simply refrain from using it.

Yea, that's what I said.

But she would have to not have them on or it's likely he could absorb them.

In any case I doubt they save the city.

Draco69
Yea, that's what I said.

But she would have to not have them on or it's likely he could absorb them.

She's vastly faster than him.

She would be a blur to him.

He's not grabbing her equipment if she doesn't want him to.

Saving the city isn't difficult. They would BFR them anyway to a safer ground anyway as it would be in their character to do so.

The real trick is defeating them.

iceman24567
Nah i doubt they save the city.

Mindset
She's vastly faster than him.

She would be a blur to him.

He's not grabbing her equipment if she doesn't want him to.

Yea...in close combat odds are he will touch either her bracelets (high likely) or her lasso.

How is WW bfr him w/o getting in close?

Darth Martin
Then I am going to institute specific rules for this match.

While flying both Superman and Wonder Woman are flying towards the city, Superman says, "I've met Hulk before and he could destroy the city. I'll take him. I don't know who the other one is though."

Wonder Woman replies, "Don't worry, I'll handle that monster. It doesn't matter who he is. We have to save the city!"

To which they go on and fight their respective matches. However you could also argue that Superman and Wonder Woman fight as a team instead of individually.

Can Superman and Wonder Woman achieve these two conditions:

1) Prevent NYC from being destroyed

and

2) Defeat Both World War Hulk and Absorbing Man.

-Evangel94 1. If Team 1 doesn't use BFR quickly then no. If they proceed to fight in NYC **** NO!

2. Team 1>Team 2

Draco69
Yea...in close combat odds are he will touch either her bracelets (high likely) or her lasso.

If she allows it.

This isn't the UFC where two people are grappling with each other.

It's a big dumb brute vs. a highly skilled Amazon with superspeed.

She'd be running circles around him.

If she, with her vastly enhanced perceptions, can deflect lasers with her bracelets from all directions why can't she simply avoid having her equipment touched?

She sees a body part get too close for comfort to her equipment she uses her superspeed to get it the hell away.

Draco69

How is WW bfr him w/o getting in close?

Tackling him at Mach speeds and throwing his ass into Canada.

Mindset
If she allows it.

This isn't the UFC where two people are grappling with each other.

It's a big dumb brute vs. a highly skilled Amazon with superspeed.

She'd be running circles around him.

If she, with her vastly enhanced perceptions, can deflect lasers with her bracelets from all directions why can't she simply avoid having her equipment touched?

She sees a body part get too close for comfort to her equipment she uses her superspeed to get it the hell away.

If she is trying to bfr him how will they not be grappling?

Unless she hits him hard enough that he will be flying for miles.

She will grab him and fly him out of the area of the city is she is trying to save it.

Draco69
Nah i doubt they save the city.

In most cases, if the fight becomes so damaging to the city and its populace, they have a reputation of BFR their opponents to a remote place.

I can't count the times Superman has BFR an opponent outta Metropolis and into a deserted plain in Kansas....

Draco69
If she is trying to bfr him how will they not be grappling?

Unless she hits him hard enough that he will be flying for miles.

She will grab him and fly him out of the area of the city is she is trying to save it.

Diana flies at him at Mach speeds with her superspeed.

Absorbing Man still has no idea what the bleep just happened.

Diana either flings him into Canada. Or she throws him into space.

Creel doesn't have the reaction time to react to such an attack.

By the time he realizes he's been hit by a very fast, very powerful moving object, he's in Canada....

Or she can simply hit him as you said with her momentum behind her to a place far away.

Which isn't impossible considering her strength level.

Evangel94
Well if Absorbing does manage to touch her bracelets, chestplate, tiara, or lasso, does that spell doom for wonder woman, or can she still fight on and win?

And what about Superman fighting World War Hulk?

iceman24567
Well if Absorbing does manage to touch her bracelets, chestplate, tiara, or lasso, does that spell doom for wonder woman, or can she still fight on and win?

And what about Superman fighting World War Hulk? If he does touch her mystic items he becomes pretty much indestructible and may get a majority on her. As for Hulk Superman bfr's him quickly like he usually does to limit collateral damage.

Evangel94
If he does touch her mystic items he becomes pretty much indestructible and may get a majority on her. As for Hulk Superman bfr's him quickly like he usually does to limit collateral damage.

Well if BFR'd Hulk, then Hulk would become another towns problem. ie Punching Hulk to New Jersey or to France. However, couldn't Hulk just leap back if Superman tried to send him away? Could Superman put down World War Hulk fast enough to help Diana, or is Diana on her own for the majority of this fight?

Mr. Slippyfist
Tackling him at Mach speeds and throwing his ass into Canada. Where he'll develop into a super being, and one punch WW, and Superman... shifty

Mindset
WW goes mach speeds and kills the civilians nearby with a sonic boom.

iceman24567
Well if BFR'd Hulk, then Hulk would become another towns problem. ie Punching Hulk to New Jersey or to France. However, couldn't Hulk just leap back if Superman tried to send him away? Could Superman put down World War Hulk fast enough to help Diana, or is Diana on her own for the majority of this fight? Superman can uppercut the Hulk into orbit like he has done to others but if bfr was out of the question and Creel becomes indestructible it would take Superman a while to put The Hulk down and Help Diana.

Evangel94
WW goes mach speeds and kills the civilians nearby with a sonic boom.

That is a very good point. Superman and Diana have to restrain themselves so as to not hurt any civilians nearby. Flying in at mach speed may kill some nearby people. Meanwhile Creel and Hulk could completely cut loose.

iceman24567
Diana has that problem but from memory Superman stated he could modify the way he flies/runs so sonic booms and such don't effect the environment around him like The Flash does.

Mindset
I thought Superman just lowered his speed when people where around?

iceman24567
I thought Superman just lowered his speed when people where around? No i was looking for the scan but i couldn't find it but he did state he is still trying to adjust his movement so he doesn't cause damage to the environment when he goes super fast it's something like that but he made it clear he could do it with some concentration let me look for it.

Draco69

And what about Superman fighting World War Hulk?

In the slim, slim, slim, chance he touches any of them:

Bracelets would make him indestructible.

Chestplate is basically Themyscrian armour. It's extremely tough but not beyond the ability for Diana to break or shatter.

Tiara is iffy. It wasn't created by the gods but it was enchanted by them to cut through anything. So it could break.

The lasso as said may or may not be able to work. The lasso reveals the true form of whatever it touches. Thus how can Creel become the lasso when the lasso's properties would turn him back to human....?

Draco69
That is a very good point. Superman and Diana have to restrain themselves so as to not hurt any civilians nearby. Flying in at mach speed may kill some nearby people. Meanwhile Creel and Hulk could completely cut loose.

Diana's speed is magical. Thus she doesn't create disturbances in the atmosphere if she doesn't want to.

She's been shown running or flying around at Mach speeds quite literally next to normal humans but they merely felt a rush of air.

Superman can control his speed disturbance in a similar way to the Flash.

Draco69
Well if BFR'd Hulk, then Hulk would become another towns problem. ie Punching Hulk to New Jersey or to France. However, couldn't Hulk just leap back if Superman tried to send him away? Could Superman put down World War Hulk fast enough to help Diana, or is Diana on her own for the majority of this fight?

World War Hulk would still lose to Superman like any other Hulk would lose to Superman. WWH is just a little angrier and a little more skilled. But he's still just a really strong brute....

He can BFR remove the Hulk to the Moon if he wanted to like he did with Lobo. He punched him so hard, he slammed against the moon.

Who says Hulk would land in another populated area? Much less, Superman wouldn't be stupid enough to do that.

iceman24567
Diana's speed is magical. Thus she doesn't create disturbances in the atmosphere if she doesn't want to.

She's been shown running or flying around at Mach speeds quite literally next to normal humans but they merely felt a rush of air.

Superman can control his speed disturbance in a similar way to the Flash. I new i wasn't crazy. laughing

psycho gundam
World War Hulk would still lose to Superman like any other Hulk would lose to Superman. WWH is just a little angrier and a little more skilled. But he's still just a really strong brute....

He can BFR remove the Hulk to the Moon if he wanted to like he did with Lobo. He punched him so hard, he slammed against the moon.

Who says Hulk would land in another populated area? Much less, Superman wouldn't be stupid enough to do that. dc fanboys are a sickening bunch, logic just doesn't apply to you guys at all.
did you make that stuff up?^

Mindset
Flash doesn't control the damages that would be done by his speed, the speed force negates any adverse affects, so how does Superman do it, because it isn't with the speed force.

psycho gundam
its called bullshit

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
dc fanboys are a sickening bunch, logic just doesn't apply to you guys at all.
did you make that stuff up?^ You must be a biased blind fanboy then because Superman did upper cut Lobo into space everybody knows this laughing .
Superman does it in a similar way i said it a million times it was stated on panel and we can tell by the way he is 500 miles one second and next to a team member the next without causing any harm no he doesn't just slow down if you don't believe go browse threw the respect thread I'm sure it's there.

iceman24567
One character being knocked into orbit.
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanv218710bs0.jpg
Lobo being punch into space.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/week05-1994-SupesMOS-30-12.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/week05-1994-SupesMOS-30-13.jpg

starlock
One character being knocked into orbit.
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=supermanv218710bs0.jpg
Lobo being punch into space.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/week05-1994-SupesMOS-30-12.jpg
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/week05-1994-SupesMOS-30-13.jpg

Hey buddy...we really cant use that superman that hit lobo into orbit...it was revealed later that he was boosted in power due to the eradicator jumping in front of an attack ,when cyborg supes tried to destroy superman with kryptonite at the end of supes return from the dead, eradicator changed the energy and gave superman his power back....plus some

Later superman became so strong he could not touch anything, his heat vision could not be controlled, he became huge and had to fight the parasite so he could drain the power from supes

At least thats how i remember it...i hope i am right and if i am wrong i appologize

Mindset
You must be a biased blind fanboy then because Superman did upper cut Lobo into space everybody knows this laughing .
Superman does it in a similar way i said it a million times it was stated on panel and we can tell by the way he is 500 miles one second and next to a team member the next without causing any harm no he doesn't just slow down if you don't believe go browse threw the respect thread I'm sure it's there.

I know you what you've been saying, but Superman doesn't do it a similar way since he doesn't have the speed force.

And why would I look through the respect thread, you made the claim, you find the scan and post it.

iceman24567
I know you what you've been saying, but Superman doesn't do it a similar way since he doesn't have the speed force.

And why would I look through the respect thread, you made the claim, you find the scan and post it. Just because he doesn't use the speedforce it doesn't mean he doesn't move in a way to simulate the same effect that's what i was saying and i don't have to find the scan we have seen Superman use his speed with no effect to the environment i don't have to prove facts for you i just wanted to post the explanation for what he does but i really don't care for the exact words at the moment. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.