Two Towers Soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mujaffa
when...........does anybody know when...
can't wait much longer....need it know i do... need more precioussssssss thingssssss Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smile wink

Fire
LOL
gollem the ever lasting nut

Mujaffa
hey he's the num nut from lotr...so why not ....he aint mine...

mah
I BELIEVE it's the 2nd of December

BackFire349
buy the requiem for a dream soundtrack, has the same song that they play in the two tower trailor, which wont be topped.

Mujaffa
http://www.lordoftherings.net/two_towers/trailer/images/poster.jpg Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

mah
what does that have to do with the soundtrack?

Mujaffa
dunnoHappy Dance

BackFire349
that dancing bananna just ruined the whole series for me, now whenever i see another lord of the rings thats what im going to think about.

Julie
I'll go check....brb....
btw I think I'll buy it just because I have the one to the first movie

Julie
the limited edition version which sells for $24.99 at amazon.com releases on Dec 10.....the regular version sells for $14.99 and releases at the same time...

mah
now I'm getting confused. a online store I checked said the 2nd of december. theonering.net says that in australia it'll be out on the 6th. julie says the 10th...hmm

Mujaffa
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00007BH5C.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

mah
everyone who can should go download Gollums song, its available for free as a sample of the soundtrack, on amazon.com.
and from what I've heard the soundtrack seems to be as good as the last one

Julie
I won't bother....But I am going to get the soundtrack one way or another so it matters not

Mujaffa
i've got itHappy Dance
oh joy..Happy Dance at last i could reveal myself to the magnificent power of the force

Mujaffa
it's f************m*******s'********M***bag incredable

mah
big grin good! now if only I could get it

Mujaffa
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahmuahahahahahhahahahaha laughing out loud Happy Dance

Julie
how did you get it...I thought it released on the 12th

mah
released the 2nd over here. the 10th at you isn't it?

Julie
wow....well I think I have to wait until Christmas to get this

Mujaffa
haha

mah
cri...key, this is one brilliant soundtrack! howard shore does it again

Mujaffa
do you got it???or should i say did you get it??

mah
I have got it now yes

Mujaffa
*claps hands real slow* so you got it at last.. there's a week since i got my copy of it

Dexx
I've bought the fotr and ttt soundtrack today. Currenty listening to the first one...

Mujaffa
keep up the good work!

Dexx
they're not bad

Mujaffa
they're extremley gooooooood!

Dexx
listening to one now....i think it's this one:
"the black gate is close"
featuring sabel bayrakdarian

and i swear it sounds just like Bjork!!!!!
wait..it's not that one...still..it sounds just like Bjork

Mujaffa

finti
What is the musical piece that goes on through out the entire FOTR and at the start of TT called

mah
i think it's the frodo theme or something..on the TTT soundtrack it's in the track "the taming of smeagol"

mah
no, wait maybe that's wrong. if it's in the very beginning of TTT, flying over the mountains and into gandalf then its obviously not frodos theme.
the first TTT track on the soundtrack is Foundations of Stone.

finti
its part of the prophecy tune, and just because it is first on the soundtrack doesnt allways mean it will be the first in the film

Dexx
it's very good anyway...just tha bjork voice..irritating

mah
oh but i know for a fact that the first track on TTT soundtrack is in the beginning of the film TTT.

and dexx; gollums song is great

finti
well it is after some minutes in the film and the theme goes on throug out both FOTR and TT. Well I listen to the prophecy and it was there, guess it is a theme that pops up in a lot of the tunes

mah
indeed. I think all of the themes from FotR are also in some version on the TTT soundtrack, less of them of course but they pop up now and then.

Fire
yea tho imo FotR had a better soundtrack then TTT

mah
i wholeheartedly disagree.

Arien
#6 is the best on the TTT soundtrack.

Dejio
Sheeshsad ...better get myself a copy of TTT Soundtrack. I envy you guys.
So, which do you think is better FOTR or TTT Soundtrack? Haven't got my TTT S yet but I bet it's better. Especially the whole Rohan theme (violin). big grin

Julie
The soundtrack was decent, but that last song...Gollum's theme I think...was creeping me out.....and to make matters worse...I got the one with Gollum on the cover

Dejio
Is that the Bjork-like thing? I happen to like Bjorks style of singing. Although it isn't Bjork, I kinda liked it just the same.

mah
gollums song is good.
the TTT soundtrack is a good deal better IMO

Dexx
ha!..so i'm not the only one comparring that one with bjork. bweah!
it's a good soundtrack overall, though i like the first one a lil' better.

Mujaffa
second's the best...can't wait untilll the third one...giggles..

Dark_Queen
hehe,ive only got the fellowship souindtrack(which ive had for ages ).and even when i listen to it now,i still don't get sick of it!!!smile

I liked the rohan theme,but in the movie they played a lot of fellowship music....hmmmm
so is it seriously worth getting???should i spend 30 dollars on it now,or wait??????? And at the end of the movie, was that really sad song Gollum's theme??? it didn't grab me as much as the Enya song...

DQ

ps.i can't wait until the third one either-that should be interesting!!!!!!lol

mah
yeah, get it.

Dejio
Enya rules!! rolling on floor laughing
Her type of music perfectly fits Middle-earth.
Not to mention her type of fashion. big grin

PeekaReet
hmmm....i hated the gollum song when i first heard it...it grows on you though...

enyafreak
I have loved enya for years and it was she who first attracted me to the movies. i had not read the books and werent interested in the films one bit. then i found out enya was singing the title track. i bought the soundtrack loved it and went to see the film. it is now probably my favourite film. i liked two towers but preferred feloowship. i have a feeling that ROTK is just gonna blow both films out of the water! usually in a trilogy, the first film is great, the second is good but not as good as the first and the third is awsome, better than both films put together! anyone else an enya fan????

enyafreak
p.s does anybody know were i can get the piece of music from the two towers trailer? i know that the original track is from requium for a dream but i wanted to get the reworked version that is on the trailer. any ideas?

mah
hm. dunno bout that. it's cool yeah

Member.
ill wait till the price goes downstick out tongue

turin
hello, i love both soundtracks, but i think the two towers is better. i do agree though that rotk sndtrack will blow them all away (as well as the movie). the music for the two towers trailer i found on kazaa, but your right it is a remix version.

Mujaffa
i have it ...i think..somewhere in my computer rusty inners

Captain REX
TTT soundtrack is one of my favorite CDs to listen to. The whole CD is great to listen to, but I like songs 5 and 16-19.

And you are not alone Dexx, I think the singer sounds like Bjork too.

mah
she does, but it's a good song. the very start of track 6 is great

Captain REX
"The King of the Golden Hall," yep, that's a good one. smile

As I said, I think the whole CD is great. I could sit and listen to the whole thing when I want to, unlike the FOTR CD where there were some songs that I didn't like to sit and listen to.

Ash Nazg
On the topic of the TT soundtrack, I have a question. I noticed that one of the tracks has vocals by one "Elizabeth Fraser". Does anyone know for certain whether its "the" Liz Fraser of Cocteau twins origin? Certainly sounds like her, but I have to admit, Im not sure....?

Member.
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.