Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man Chest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juanjuan0608
I fanally watched the film, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man Chest!It won Oscar and another 29 wins & 34 nominations. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is a 2006 adventure film of the Pirates of the Caribbean series, the sequel to the 2003 film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
In this film,Charming rogue pirate Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) is back for a grand, swashbuckling, nonstop joyride filled with devilish pirate humor, monstrous sea creatures, and breathtaking black magic. Now, Jack's got a blood debt to pay - he owes his soul to the legendary Davy Jones, ghostly Ruler of the Ocean Depths...but ever-crafty Jack isn't about to go down without a fight. Along the way, dashing Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and the beautiful Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley) get caught up in the thrilling whirlpool of misadventures stirred up in Jack's quest to avoid eternal damnation by seizing the fabled Dead Man's Chest!
I got the DVD from www dvdhots com.And I really thought it was a DVD center.
We can talk about movies more through my E-Mail [email protected].

Impediment
Please use the already existing POTC 2 thread in the Movie Discussion Forum.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.