Wufgar vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
fist fight.

who wins and why?

Wulgar from forgotten realms.

Bouboumaster
Probably Wulfgar, but he run to find a priest after that.

Master-Borg
Frank...Wulfgar is much stronger, but Frank is a survivor and dirty fighter...I could see Frank sticking his fingers into Wulfgar's eyes to win

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Frank...Wulfgar is much stronger, but Frank is a survivor and dirty fighter...I could see Frank sticking his fingers into Wulfgar's eyes to win

Wulfgar would do the same thing.........he not beyond dirty tactics at all.

starlock
Wulfgar for the win

Barbarians in D&D can eventually hit magical creatures with their bare hands, when this fights starts...its over for frank

JediSamuraiMRB
wulgar

guy222
Hey Young Jedi

Wulfgar FTW

Battlehammer
So all Believe that Wulfgar would be the winner of this match up.

Master-Borg
I still think Frank's military training will help him overtake Wulfgar's superior physique

Battlehammer
I still think Frank's military training will help him overtake Wulfgar's superior physique

So pritty much your arguement is "Im bias and know nothing about wulfgar so I will simply say punisher wins becuases I like him and will make up some lame excuse like his military training will make him win".

please thats the most pathetic arguement.

Wulgar is a trained warrior and has seen many battles. He fought them using melee weapons..........punisher fought them with guns........

military training means squat in h2h combat when your opponet has trained and fought countless battles in melee combat.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
So pritty much your arguement is "Im bias and know nothing about wulfgar so I will simply say punisher wins becuases I like him and will make up some lame excuse like his military training will make him win".

please thats the most pathetic arguement.

Wulgar is a trained warrior and has seen many battles. He fought them using melee weapons..........punisher fought them with guns........

military training means squat in h2h combat when your opponet has trained and fought countless battles in melee combat. ahem, I know Wulfgar since I read the friggin salvatore book on him.

He's basically a 7 foot barbarian.

Frank has beaten the Russian, who would kill Wulfgar in h2h fight.

Frank wins.

Battlehammer
ahem, I know Wulfgar since I read the friggin salvatore book on him.

He's basically a 7 foot barbarian.
really what was the title of the book?

Frank has beaten the Russian, who would kill Wulfgar in h2h fight.

Frank wins.
Lol did you just serously use the movie as evidence..........hahahahaha

The russian would get murder by wulfgar easily. Wulgar took a bar full of characters jsut like that russian..........

why does frank win? you have eyt to give a single valid reason.

other then using a character from the punisher movie who was a putz and get stomped all over by wulfgar.

Master-Borg
really what was the title of the book?

Lol did you just serously use the movie as evidence..........hahahahaha

The russian would get murder by wulfgar easily. Wulgar took a bar full of characters jsut like that russian..........

why does frank win? you have eyt to give a single valid reason.

other then using a character from the punisher movie who was a putz and get stomped all over by wulfgar.

1. the silent blade

2. Wulfgar is not superhuman. Punisher has faced many superhumans before...ie Spiderman, Wolverine, Daredevil, Bullseye, etc and held his own. He wins.

Battlehammer
1. the silent blade

2. Wulfgar is not superhuman. Punisher has faced many superhumans before...ie Spiderman, Wolverine, Daredevil, Bullseye, etc and held his own. He wins.

The silent blade was not about wulfgar..........he was hardly even in it........

try again.

He does not verse them in pure h2h combat........nor is that even a good reason for him winning.

wulfgar has killed a dragon.

This is h2h.

Actaully wulfgar is low superhuman strength.

still waiting for why punisher beats wulfgar when wulfgar physically superior, has the same damage soaking ability and has fought countless battles.

your only come back has been.........he foughten this gy and this guy blaw blah. All of which were with weapons and none of which fight like wulfgar.

Master-Borg
The silent blade was not about wulfgar..........he was hardly even in it........

try again.

He does not verse them in pure h2h combat........nor is that even a good reason for him winning.

wulfgar has killed a dragon.

This is h2h.

Actaully wulfgar is low superhuman strength.

still waiting for why punisher beats wulfgar when wulfgar physically superior, has the same damage soaking ability and has fought countless battles.

your only come back has been.........he foughten this gy and this guy blaw blah. All of which were with weapons and none of which fight like wulfgar.

the Russian is basically Wulfgar with super soldier serum...he would literally rip Wulfgar apart. Frank has defeated the Russian, and also the Mongolian, who would also beat the snot outta Wulfgar. Frank is superior fighter.

Battlehammer
the Russian is basically Wulfgar with super soldier serum...he would literally rip Wulfgar apart. Frank has defeated the Russian, and also the Mongolian, who would also beat the snot outta Wulfgar. Frank is superior fighter.
No he not. stop refferring to the movie that guy was a joke.

He beat the mongolian through use of weapons.........

again when are you going to make an actaul relevent point.

also I love how you said you read the book about wulfgar........only to prove you were lieing.

Master-Borg

also I love how you said you read the book about wulfgar........only to prove you were lieing.

silent blade was about Wulfgar...apparently you havent read it

Battlehammer
silent blade was about Wulfgar...apparently you havent read it
No the spine of the world was the book about wulfgar

Master-Borg
No the spine of the world was the book about wulfgar whatever...I read the book like more than 5 years ago so I had to wiki it and it said silent blade was about wulfgar. anyways, I don't remember the title but I read the book specifically about wulfgar.

Battlehammer
whatever...I read the book like more than 5 years ago so I had to wiki it and it said silent blade was about wulfgar. anyways, I don't remember the title but I read the book specifically about wulfgar.
Your lieing. I know you wiki it and thats why I asked you. Just to catch you lieing again.

But you never read it. Hell I pritty sure uve stated before uve never read forgotten realms.

also who the hell reads a book that 7 books into the series?

Master-Borg
Your lieing. I know you wiki it and thats why I asked you. Just to catch you lieing again.

But you never read it. Hell I pritty sure uve stated before uve never read forgotten realms.

also who the hell reads a book that 7 books into the series? you're absolutely ridiculous and making stuff up....I've never said I never read forgotten realms (now I've read only 2 books, the wulfgar one and the crystal shard one)

and when I read it, it was a standalone book, it's not like you had to read the previous books to enjoy the wulfgar solo

Battlehammer
you're absolutely ridiculous and making stuff up....I've never said I never read forgotten realms (now I've read only 2 books, the wulfgar one and the crystal shard one)

and when I read it, it was a standalone book, it's not like you had to read the previous books to enjoy the wulfgar solo

I make stuff up? You the one who lies constantly about reading things you have not.

I thought you had I could be wrong, but I would not be surprized if I was correct.

Its not a stand alone book........It part of a 4 book series..........and it was the second book.........

Your trying to tell me you read the first book and then then 7th or so book?
please don't be rediculous.

I doubt you could event tell me what the book about either of them.

Master-Borg
I make stuff up? You the one who lies constantly about reading things you have not.

I thought you had I could be wrong, but I would not be surprized if I was correct.

Its not a stand alone book........It part of a 4 book series..........and it was the second book.........

Your trying to tell me you read the first book and then then 7th or so book?
please don't be rediculous.

I doubt you could event tell me what the book about either of them. I don't even know why I waste my time on you cockamaney accusations...

why exactly would I lie about reading two forgotten realms books?

also, yes, they were part of series...but you could read them without having read prior books, Salvatore wrote his books like that

and I'm not wasting my time telling you what the books were about because it doesn't prove anything, anyone could google the books and post a summary

anyways, Frank is too resourceful to lose to Wulfgar

Battlehammer
I don't even know why I waste my time on you cockamaney accusations...
There not accusations there facts. You have proven time and again that you lie about reading comics you have not.

hell to day you got caught lieing about reading capt and wolverine fight in origins.

why exactly would I lie about reading two forgotten realms books?...
same reason you lie about reading wolverine so you apeare as if you have knowledge of what your talking about when you do not.

lso, yes, they were part of series...but you could read them without having read prior books, Salvatore wrote his books like that
Not really. You could read it, but you be missing vital information needed to unerstand the events taking place. So really you can't since it be making no sense.

and I'm not wasting my time telling you what the books were about because it doesn't prove anything, anyone could google the books and post a summary

and yet to day you used wiki and got the little of the supose book you read wrong.

anyways, Frank is too resourceful to lose to Wulfgar
so again with the "Im bias so im gunna say punisher wins and give another lame reasons even though the others fail misserably."

ya being resourceful going to help you on a featureless enviorment........come on stop with the pathetic excuses and actual give a real reason.

I find it so funny that you like to call me bias and yet in debates you give individuals wins because "there resourceful" even though that pritty much say "Im Bais and have no real reason"

Master-Borg
you never specified it was a featureless environments...if so, then Frank prob loses, although I think he do do nerve shots on Wulfgar to take a couple of wins

Master-Borg

Not really. You could read it, but you be missing vital information needed to unerstand the events taking place. So really you can't since it be making no sense.

so, Salvatores books makes no sense unless you read them in succession huh...now you're just pulling things out of your rear

Battlehammer
you never specified it was a featureless environments...if so, then Frank prob loses, although I think he do do nerve shots on Wulfgar to take a couple of wins
It be out of character for him to use one. Hell I can't even remeber ever seeing him do one.

Thats also assuming he could land one. Pressure point attacks are pritty ineffective if your not a master of them.

Battlehammer
so, Salvatores books makes no sense unless you read them in succession huh...now you're just pulling things out of your rear
Yes they will not make sense if you read the first one then the 7th. so much has transpired that one needs to know to understand the book.

just admitt you have not read it.

also the book your saying you read is by far the worst book of the series.

Master-Borg
Yes they will not make sense if you read the first one then the 7th. so much has transpired that one needs to know to understand the book.

just admitt you have not read it.

also the book your saying you read is by far the worst book of the series. I liked it, I liked the wulfgar one more than crystal shard

I don't care much for drizzt, I like wulfgar more. I also like the assassin entreri guy

Sado22
the Russian is actually a character. he's from the "welcome back frank" series and comes for a little while in "volume4". and guess what? the russian is 7foot, cap break guns with a light grip and even killed one of his boss's bodygaurds by hugging him.
you really need to start reading more punisher. oh and the russian even KO'd spiderman in two punches. the russian was also shot 3 or 5 times in the head and STILL didn't die. oh and he also jumped off a plain and didn't have a scratch to show for it.

I don't know Wufgar or whatever so I'm not going to say who wins. but you might want to read a bit more the next time you want to laugh at others.

~Sado

Battlehammer
I liked it, I liked the wulfgar one more than crystal shard

I don't care much for drizzt, I like wulfgar more. I also like the assassin entreri guy
ugg not a chance the crystal shard was better

I like drizzt a lot and more so then wulfgar. The assassin is cool.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Sado22
the Russian is actually a character. he's from the "welcome back frank" series and comes for a little while in "volume4". and guess what? the russian is 7foot, cap break guns with a light grip and even killed one of his boss's bodygaurds by hugging him.
you really need to start reading more punisher. oh and the russian even KO'd spiderman in two punches. the russian was also shot 3 or 5 times in the head and STILL didn't die. oh and he also jumped off a plain and didn't have a scratch to show for it.
yes,but I assume master bruce was speaking of the movie.

also did punisher ever defeat him in h2h combat?

I read punisher regularly and own the first two volumes and get his issue from both his on goings ever month.

Originally posted by Sado22
I don't know Wufgar or whatever so I'm not going to say who wins. but you might want to read a bit more the next time you want to laugh at others.

~Sado
I honestly think he was refferring to the movie lol.

He KO spiderman in two hits? issue number and title plase.

Wulfgar had crushed a mans skull with his bare hands, thrown a cammel 5 feet ect.

Phantom Zone

He KO spiderman in two hits? issue number and title plase.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Russian

Its not suprising that he was able to do that when......

It was here that he was reconstructed using Adamantium, super hard plastics, and a variety of organs obtained from animals such as gorillas into a killing machine they planned to hire out to the highest bidder.

Wulfgar had crushed a mans skull with his bare hands, thrown a cammel 5 feet ect.

Is that it? Hell those feats dont even put him above Cap in strength.

To be fair though guys Punisher didnt beat The Russian in a straight fist fight he used the envinronment on both ocassions.

Sado22
The Punisher, Volume4. Issue 1 or 2 i believe.

~Sado

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Russian

Its not suprising that he was able to do that when......

It was here that he was reconstructed using Adamantium, super hard plastics, and a variety of organs obtained from animals such as gorillas into a killing machine they planned to hire out to the highest bidder.
actaully it still rather surpizing...........

and capt has low super human strength......

and those arnt all of wulfgars feats.

figure as much

Master-Borg
too bad thread maker didn't specify it was a featureless environment, since most places you fight will have objects for Frank to use

starlock
too bad thread maker didn't specify it was a featureless environment, since most places you fight will have objects for Frank to use

To be fair the thread starter did state fist fight...and to me that means hand to hand...no weapons or objects and such.....just my 2cents

xjustice69x
i would think franks a better hand to hand fighter . he proly knows 7 ways to kill you bare handed with out breaking a sweat.
the question is will all that help against some one like wulfgar?
to be honest i dont know much about wulfgar sept hes a big huge barberian.
i think wulfgar would take it 6 out of 10 times.
if this is pure fist fight (no kill moves) then franks guna have real problems taking him down at all.

Battlehammer
Im the thread maker you idiot........

not to mention the fact that if not stated it automatically a featureless enviorment.

Phantom Zone
Anyway Frank didnt do too badly against a deranged US Agent. Im guessing US Agent is tougher than Wufgar.

Gecko4lif
Wulfgar did overpower a balor for a few seconds in one of his berserk rages

That is the eqivilent of a preshooler beating The Russain in a game of Mercy

Symbiotic
this is wulfgar's fight to win

srankmissingnin
Wow... seriously... wow

Punisher kicks the living crap out of Wulfgar.

Wulfgar? Seriously? I don't even think Artemis would be able to hang with Frank.

Frank vs. Druss. Now THAT be a fight.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by starlock
Wulfgar for the win

Barbarians in D&D can eventually hit magical creatures with their bare hands, when this fights starts...its over for frank

...in what edition is this? I think you're confusing barbarians with monks which is funny since they're polar opposites laughing out loud

redhotrash
Battlehammer did this as a bit of a bait I think. He posted, the moment someone argued for Punisher he pounced on him. Whatever though, Wulfgar wins this. He has a crazy thresh hold for pain, has taken like dozens of stab wounds and continued to fight, and can snap a man's neck with no effort. Hes basically a slightly toned down version of Conan. Give Frank a knife for him to have any type of chance here.

Phantom Zone
Is this a fist fight or h2h? What I mean is it just punching?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.