Hey!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nanami_XIV
Yes,I know this is off topic.(Sorry Rogue!!D8 You're my fav.mod,remember that!! stick out tongue )
I'm back everyone! Hi to the new pirates and great to see you the old. ^^
okay,I see ALOT of threads and I really can't go through all of them. Can anyone like..help meh out on what's new in the POTC world??

Thanks! (again,sorry Rogue,see you've been busy here)

IheartPocky
HEY!!!!!! You've been gone soooo long!! I don't know what to tell you about whats been going on... Other than we have a new member! lol You'll get to know em soon! smile But great to have you back!!

PirateDiva
I'm not sure if we have met...but i think I've seen ur posts in a couple of the old threads!! But I'm PirateDiva nice to meet ya! lol

Ummm...well lets see...Sparrabeth thread is still sharp as ever!! All of us Sparrabethers still manage to maintain our spirits up high! lol

For curiosity sake...lol..do you have a favorite ship? smile

savvysparrowluv
*waves*

Hi, I'm SavvySparrowLuv, but most people just call me Savvy or SSL for short wink I've seen your posts but never formally introduced myself. Its nice to see you back on the boards smile

zac_depp_is_luv
yo!! what up my chicka?? you've been gone 4ever!!

PD you dont remember sccch??

PirateDiva
OMG!!! Gravi! lmao!! Oh I know her!!! LMAO!! I need to check profiles more often!! lol!!

NICE TO HAVE YA BACK GRAVI (Gravitation)!!! lol...its the name I remeber u by!

SelinaAndBruce
Hi we have yet to meet as I am newer but welcome back!

J.P Jaeh_Poole
I don't even remember what name I know you by.. *grins sheepishly*

But i definitely recognize you... big grin

WELCOME BACK!

btw, in case we never were properly introduced, i'm Jaeh. big grin

VioletEyesPop08
O my, I saw a short online like that avatar.

Nanami_XIV
Whoo!Almost everyone remembers me!8D group
SelinaAndBruce and VioletEyesPop08,it's nice to meet you. ^^

OMG PD,can't believe you like...forgot who I was for a moment.D8
Maybe I should just make my name Gravi. XD

VioletEyesPop08: I wouldn't be surprised..I've made a short dragon video before.

texgodiva2s
Hello Miz Nanami XIV, I'm Godiva in Texas, Texxy, and I'm an older, have been embracing my inner pirate since June last year. I've seen your posts and I must say, totally off-topic is pretty funny all in all, Orbit Gum is of questionable benefit and funny--we all lost our marbles and showed us, us. There is some great fan fiction being writ bits and pieces and an awesome library of vids--there are some very talented people here!! Glad youse back, the company is a welcoming bunch.

Nanami_XIV
it's kinda good to be back. ^^ I meant to be here on Christmas...but..no..so here you all go 8D late present. (to those that remember all my vids and stuff...yes...I'm on my 5th yt account..-.-)

9KTKeaN9qZk

VioletEyesPop08
Yes, that is just so cute. I see you are then still reflecting on what happened to Christmas and its toys as I had..

Nanami_XIV
noo,just wanted to post my christmas video

VioletEyesPop08
I want to post pics of me in binikins, but I don't have any and I don't have bras..

texgodiva2s
Miz Nanami XIV, you can always go to your edit ignore list feature. It makes like easier.

VioletEyesPop08
? What does this have to do with anything?

T.Maria
Hey nanami XIV!

I remember you as Gravi, toobig grin
But its been so long since u've been on here!!!!
good to have u bk tho!!! big grin

tee_pirategirl
Hey!! nanami!! U've been gone for so long...miss the good ol' days when we had the "Crew of the black diamond" thread going...that was fun.

Glad to see you back.

willofthewisp
Welcome back, nanami! I look forward to reading more posts from you.

Nanami_XIV
ohhh...the good old days...^^ Sammy Sparrow is STILL my pirate character. I had a little 'got bored with PotC'....but I saw the first one a few weeks ago and got hooked again. Sooo I came back to see all meh old friends! 8D

tee_pirategirl
So glad to see you hooked again. I don't know what's been happening since you've been gone...you might wanna check out the 1920's POTC thread.They're pretty cool

Nanami_XIV
I can see alot has changed..something about a fourth movie...-.-but I've been thinking it'd be cool to have another pirate roleplay...

tee_pirategirl
*claps hands together* YAY! U should do it...everyone will be onboard. Can't wait

Nanami_XIV
b-but. o.o I need a story plot...

VioletEyesPop08
"something @ a 4th movie.."

RoguePw25
Welcome back Gravy! You were defainlty missed! It's great to have you back, now let the real discussion begin. laughing

Originally posted by VioletEyesPop08
I want to post pics of me in binikins, but I don't have any and I don't have bras..

Gosh Violet, I hope you were joking because if you weren't .. sick

Nanami_XIV
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Welcome back Gravy! You were defainlty missed! It's great to have you back, now let the real discussion begin. laughing

hug Thank you Rogue. ^^

VioletEyesPop08
Originally posted by RoguePw25

Gosh Violet, I hope you were joking because if you weren't .. sick I mean for my profile maybe, not to topic KMC with my photos at all. Girls should photo themselves in bikinis. I don't have any atm bc I am too sick to go out and shop for it myself atm. I am staying home getting better for the past year and a half, though..

pirate179
its a lil late but.... HEY GRAVI!!! nice to hear from ya lol...seeming as i have not been here in FOREVER!!stick out tongue

Nanami_XIV
Heeey!! 8D It's never too late XD

pirate179
lol ok good! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.