Cyclops vs Jason Todd H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Who wins?

Soljer
You're kidding, yes?

Mindset
Why should he be kidding?

iceman24567
Both are pretty good hand to hand fighters Cyclops has experience and is a pretty good tactician but Jason Todd is no slouch. Scott wins in my opinion 6/10.

Papa Smurph
Before this recent Scott's a badass that executes everything with extreme prejudice bull I would have said Todd in a stomp, now I give it to him 7/10

Battlehammer
is this serous? jason is by far the superior h2h fighter

iceman24567
Originally posted by Battlehammer
is this serous? jason is by far the superior h2h fighter I agree but i wouldn't say by far like i said Scott is more than brawn he has the battle sense going that would give him the edge along with experience i give him a slight majority. Jason isn't an idiot but he's no Dick Grayson or Tim Drake they both have brains that think strategically he doesn't have that on their levels or Scotts.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree but i wouldn't say by far like i said Scott is more than brawn he has the battle sense going that would give him the edge along with experience i give him a slight majority. Jason isn't an idiot but he's no Dick Grayson or Tim Drake they both have brains that think strategically he doesn't have that on their levels or Scotts.
sorry in h2h fight in a featureless enviorment stratagy don't mean crap.

also jason is an expert stratagist and far more skilled then tim.

Have you even read anything about him?

scot can fight,but next to jason he no were near as skilled in h2h combat.

Mindset
Tim was the detective

Jason was the fighter

And Dick is both.

But I've never really seen Jason come up with any exceptional tactical plans before, and I've pretty much read everything he has been in since his return.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Tim was the detective

Jason was the fighter

And Dick is both.

But I've never really seen Jason come up with any exceptional tactical plans before, and I've pretty much read everything he has been in since his return. Yeah i agree i haven't seen anything to put him above Tim strategy wise anyways. Strategy means a lot even in a featureless environment and yes i have read things with Jason Todd in it have you read comics with Tim Drake in them?

Battlehammer
yes I have. I said jason was the superior fighter not stratagist.

Please explain to me what stratagy scot could hope to come up with verse a superior and more physically fit individual who is also a great stratagist?

TricksterPriest
I can believe he's better than Tim at the moment. But not Nightwing. and Scott's no slouch, but I don't think his training is as good as Jason's.

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yes I have. I said jason was the superior fighter not stratagist.

Please explain to me what stratagy scot could hope to come up with verse a superior and more physically fit individual who is also a great stratagist?

How is he more physically fit?

Battlehammer
How is he more physically fit?
easy look at jasons physicall feats verse cyclopes. cyclopes has no real dodging feats or strength feats. Hell physically Punisher is easily scots superior. Jason is at least punisher equal physically if not better.

Mindset
Jason has no real strength feats either...
At least none I recall.

Cyclops has dodged storms lightning and a swing from Wolverine though. (just checked the respect thread smile)

Battlehammer
Jason has no real strength feats either...
At least none I recall.

Cyclops has dodged storms lightning and a swing from Wolverine though. (just checked the respect thread smile)
Ive seen it and I own the issue they come from.

whats not mention is the fact both storm and wolverine had been compeltely mind ****ed earlier and were far from there A game when scot forced them to attack him self.

Not to mention that was really prior to the development to the characters they are now.

Thats really scots best dodging feats. he not a physicall guy in combat he normally just uses his powers.

Mindset
Yea, he still was able to dodge her bolt and a swing from Wolverine.

And like I said, I don't remember any strength feats for Jason.
Jason is not as good as Dick or Bruce, but he is still good.
But in my opinion this is not a stomp.

llagrok
Jason in an absolute stomp.

guy222
todd

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by llagrok
Jason in an absolute stomp.

He is just slightly below Batman erm

shiv
will the troll drooling over scots dodging feats be honest and admitt that Scott had been training side by side with them for years prior to this event.

he would have to be a dumbass not to know what his teammates were going to do next... and stand there waiting to get served.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by shiv
will the troll drooling over scots dodging feats be honest and admitt that Scott had been training side by side with them for years prior to this event.

he would have to be a dumbass not to know what his teammates were going to do next... and stand there waiting to get served.

Thats true you know. laughing

llagrok
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

And?

You don't think that Batman would take Cyclops 10/10 ?

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by llagrok
And?

You don't think that Batman would take Cyclops 10/10 ?

I quoted because I agreed with you.

The "He is just slightly below Batman" was one of the arguments I used to support my view.

llagrok
I quoted because I agreed with you.

The "He is just slightly below Batman" was one of the arguments I used to support my view.

Aaaah, that makes more sense.

The smiley made it seem like you were disagreeing smile

emporerpants
i adore me some cyke, but come on, he loses this. scott is a very skilled fighter and he'd hold his own for a BIT. but then he'd get destroyed. jason wins. every damn time.

Soljer

I disagree.

Not that Todd won't beat the ever loving hell out of Cyke, but I'd say he's a little more than right below Batman.

Darth Martin
Jason Todd. Although Cyclops is no slouch in the H2H department. It's just Jason fights Batman in H2H.

HandOfFate
Who the hell has Cyke fought that even come close to Jason's level?

I like Cyke but I feel some of you guys are overestimating his fighting skills.

pr1983
cyke is good, he's pretty good, probably better than he's credited for, but jason would walk all over him h2h... honestly... spite... blink

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Who the hell has Cyke fought that even come close to Jason's level?

I like Cyke but I feel some of you guys are overestimating his fighting skills.

Cyke has wins over Wolverine, not using optic blasts.

Just an fyi.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Papa Smurph

Just an fyi.

Who hasn't.

Papa Smurph
Shang Chi

HandOfFate
In what issue has Cyke beat a stable Wolverine?

Papa Smurph
Wolverine's just as potent unstable as he is stable (believe it's said when he goes berseker his moves become pure or some such).

pr1983
using his powers and his intelligence he beat storm, wolverine, colossus, rogue and nightcrawler when they thought he was dark phoenix...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Papa Smurph

Just an fyi.
No actaully he dident. He attack fought a wolverine who had been shivering moments before in fear due to the mind raping he ahd recieved.

Logan mentally was not 100% and scot had the fight haulted so he would not be killed.

Also another side not that was prior to Logan beeing written with a healing factor or a MA master that would not come about untill his brown costum and one of his first if not first mini.

so it not enarly as impressive as you make it sound.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.