Marvel Animated movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORD B
just a bit of info on some up coming movies http://uk.dvd.ign.com/articles/853/853297p1.html

ragesRemorse
the first avengers wasnt bad and sometimes shined as a good movie. Iron man had its moments, but still fell flat and childish for me. Avengers 2 was just awful...,AWFUL!!. Dr Strange had a strong beginning but fell apart completely by the second act. Hero's of tomorrow just looks childish. I appreciate that there are people trying to re-invent the superhero's, but at some point. You have to accept that remodeling the template for these iconic hero's is compromising their character. Ultimate Avengers worked well, but only because it was written by people whom understand comics. I am not convinced, in the slightest, that the creators behind the Marvel films UA2 and Dr strange understand comics.

roughrider
That's part of what made DC's Justice League cartoon so great - having comic veterans working on it.
I am looking forward to the THOR cartoon, but it looks like the same year the live action movie will get released.

Kazenji
Those Marvel animated movies are finally getting released in AUS now

so are they a must see ??

because the Iron Man and doctor strange ones really interest me and i don't give a shit about the ultimate avangers not a fan of the Ultimate stuff.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kazenji
Those Marvel animated movies are finally getting released in AUS now

so are they a must see ??

because the Iron Man and doctor strange ones really interest me and i don't give a shit about the ultimate avangers not a fan of the Ultimate stuff. Iron Man is ok at best Doctor Strange is garbage. Ultimate Avengers 1 was decent The Hulk pwns hard.

Kazenji
theres a hulk one now ????

news to me.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Kazenji
theres a hulk one now ????

news to me. No the Hulk was in Ultimate Avengers.
spoiler http://youtube.com/watch?v=fmJFK7JLEE4

ragesRemorse
I really liked this movie and that was a great scene, but Iron man and Thor were pussies. They really should have been portrayed more powerful than they were. I know having criticism like this may be pathetic, but really..., Captain America was like Superman in that scene. He gets smashed and sent flying into buildings numerous times, yet, gets up as nothing happened.

iceman24567
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I really liked this movie and that was a great scene, but Iron man and Thor were pussies. They really should have been portrayed more powerful than they were. I know having criticism like this may be pathetic, but really..., Captain America was like Superman in that scene. He gets smashed and sent flying into buildings numerous times, yet, gets up as nothing happened. I felt the same way but i still loved how only Thor was able to give him a challenge on his own.

roughrider
Originally posted by iceman24567
I felt the same way but i still loved how only Thor was able to give him a challenge on his own.

Yeah, but the sequence with Hulk managing to pick up his hammer made no sense. An impossible feat in the 616 universe because of magic, but easy to do in the Ultimateverse - either he picks it up or not, and shouldn't struggle doing it. Plus Thor justs stands there like a willing target as Hulk flings it at him, but whatever.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by roughrider
Yeah, but the sequence with Hulk managing to pick up his hammer made no sense. An impossible feat in the 616 universe because of magic, but easy to do in the Ultimateverse - either he picks it up or not, and shouldn't struggle doing it. Plus Thor justs stands there like a willing target as Hulk flings it at him, but whatever.

In all fairness, that scene made me laugh. It was almost like, when iron man's armor gets busted open by tree's in UA2

Wolfie
I liked all the animated movies so far. None of them are amazing but they're all decent, IMO.

Magee
Is the planet Hulk movie going to be based on the comics?

LORD B
Originally posted by Magee
Is the planet Hulk movie going to be based on the comics?
yes i believe so smile

Wolfie
Planet Hulk movie??? Another animated Hulk movie other than Hulk Smash?

super pr*xy
looking forward to planet hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.