Fight of Teos (RP thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Passione

Passione
Map Of Shaiya

http://sixpop.com/images/file/22468848.png

The Flurious River
http://sixpop.com/images/file/72583683.jpg

Mount Aspeleia
http://sixpop.com/images/file/88128069.jpg

Etos
http://sixpop.com/images/file/61858883.jpg

Passione

DangerousBeauty

Diablo Cerberus
The Hills of Etos. They were perhaps the most tranquil place that Siegfried had ever known, and he came here often to retain a bit of silence for meditation. Behind him sat his over-sized blade, Ariana, which he made a point to carry everywhere, currently embedded in the soft ground behind him. He sat quietly, a gentle breeze blowing past as the warmth of the sun gleamed off of his armour. He was curious if they had found him missing yet, back at camp. Having left in the middle of the night, the Alliance would no doubt have never noticed him gone until this morning's posts were brought in.

But then, you've never been one for group missions, have you, Siegfried?

The voice echoed in his head, a voice from long ago. He closed his eyes, thinking back to the days he had spent growing up in the village, the rustling of the wind absolutely calming above all else to his war-torn mind. The memories seemed to flood through his soul in fragments, reminding him of better times, when the whole of Teos had not been at war. He smiled a bit as he thought back to his mother's cooking and his father's farm work, which had seemed trivial at the time, but he longed for them now.

He had been in the Alliance for years, atoning for what he deemed the sins of his past, and as such, he had spent the most of his days growing up in sword training and battlefields. He rarely even had time to write home to his mother and baby sister anymore. Soon, he would have to visit them. But after the war had ended. Despite his personal feelings, Siegfried had a duty to uphold. Even if it was to be done all on his own.

Time passed, bringing Siegfried back to his feet. He slowly made his way toward the forests at the foot of the hills, casually lifting Ariana from the ground as he did so as effortlessly as if the sword were naught but a twig on the ground before him. Sheathing the heavy metal instrument of war to his back, he walked, almost autonomously, to the springs the lay past him.

He heard footsteps approaching, and as such found it best to hide in a nearby cave until they left his proximity. Having left the camps, he was now an Exile, never to be able to return to his own faction, nor to that of his enemies. Perhaps someday, the Fates would forgive him, but for now, his loyalties lay with bringing peace to the common man.

There is no way that anyone of your caliber could ever bring forth peace, Siegfried. You never even managed to save anyone close to you. How do you intend to save all of Teos?

He shook his head, trying to escape the voices. They had been coming strong for about a month now, and were becoming not only unbearably annoying, but also quite detrimental to his health, keeping him from being able to sleep for what seemed like weeks at a time. He turned to glance around the mouth of the cave within which he had sought momentary refuge from the intruders, now finding them gone.

So they weren't looking for me... They'd have looked much harder if they were... Probably found me, considering the depth of that cave...

He stopped a moment, realizing the irony of talking to himself after trying to shake off the voices that haunted him so. Walking back out to the spring, he filled his water vial to the brim, then headed to a nearby clearing that he was almost positive no one else would know of. Having been on the run all night, he found it time for a nice nap...

android217
Ukral slowly slid his sword into its sheath at his waste. He then put his shield on his back. As he did Uln looked up at him with the moon lighting his eyes. Ukral patted the wolf slowly and whispered in his wretched voice "Come on Uln. We're leaving now." He tugged on the rope.

Uln started to growl and Ukral shushed him. "No more fighting for you, you old hound." Uln got on all four and stretched. Ukral grabbed a bag of hard bread and a small jar of water as he slowly left the tent. As he left the tent, a soldier ran up to him with his sword out. Ukral stuck his arm out and snapped his finger. The soldier fell to the ground head first. Ukral sat on the soldiers chest and smiled, showing his yellow and black teeth. "This won't be a good night sleep for you," Ukral chuckled quietly. Suddenly the soldier started to shake and roll around. "Enjoy your nightmare."

Passione
Tela patted Scarab. 'There my love easy now!' She said as she put the harness on her dragon. 'I know you have settled in for the night but the wind has changed and we always said we would stay here just until the wind changed location.'

Scarab nuzzled into Tela and Tela smiled with joy. She grabbed her long braided hair and twisted it into a bun and then she climbed onto Scarab and whispered into his ear! 'To Etos my love! and fly with speed'

darkxbox
((im the dragon in dbs castle pic big grin ))

ragnok roared at the night sky. once again he had to fall asleep hungry. long gone were the days when many an adventurer would come down the trail to kill the dragon and defeat etain, only to end up a snack to sate the great beasts hunger. it seemed that ragnok would have to visit wone of the farmers far from to mountains and snag a cow or two for supper.

DangerousBeauty
lmao those are satues but the one way back there I'm not sure of.))

Etain jumped at the dragon's roar. She had been half asleep and he startled her from her relaxed state. She pushed herself off o her chair and went to the window. "I beg you're cry dragon off with you! I can't have you eating everything that comes along my trail. It's not healthy you know, such chewy creatures."

darkxbox
ragnok flew off. any cloud he passed through became a hailstorm. he passed over all of the travelers roaring and blasting ice. he found good food out in the fields of the farmers.

DangerousBeauty

darkxbox
ragnok flew just over scarab and tela. storms of hail started all over shaiya as the evil dragon caused suffering. only one dragon had ever defeated him. DARTHUL. the word made his teeth grind and his claws clash together. ragnok decided to visit darthul and see if he had grown any stronger in age, and so, with one final icy wind toward scarab and tela, ragnok flew towards darthuls cavern.

Wild-Cherry
A soft, silent breeze slipped across the lands seemingly endless plains, caressing the grass, the trees, the camps which slept as deeply as it's inhabitants. One, though, could be seen clearly with a sharp eye. Aliera stood calmly on the forested cliff, gazing at the moon. Though the night gave way to masses of clouds, the sky was clear above the small, slender silhouette that could be defined as Aliera.

Thin wisps of her ebony tresses, entangled with streams of blood red billowed across her pale face. Her crystalline blue eyes shimmered with a fierce decisiveness as she gazed off.
Tonight.

As if on cue, a huge, shadowy mass stepped up slowly behind her, letting a soft wicker roll from it's throat. Aliera raised her hand, and the creature stepped into the moonlight form his shadowy forest encasement. In the pale light that washed over his body, his tense, rippled muscles could be seen clearly, along with the shine that softly caught his crimson eyes. His huge, black muzzle found comfort in Aliera's hand, and he closed his eyes sighing.

A sudden, shrill screech echoed through the calm night, causing the stallion to snort, and bob his head, pawing fervently at the air in front of him. Aliera rose immediately, and placed a hand on his neck to calm him. As she did so, he snorted once more, but lowered his head.

" Calm yourself....save your energy for the journey ahead, Mottise. We have quite a ways to go, my friend."

In reaction to her voice, Mottise's ears pricked forward, and his deep red orbs locked onto her own icy blue ones. Aliera ran her hand gently down his cheek, and placed her for head on his face for a moment.
This is it.

Lifting her head she slid her hand along Mottise's body before hoisting herself onto his giant back. She pressed her legs gently against his side, and interlaced her fingers into his mane, and leaned close to his neck, Speaking in a soft, fierce voice.

" Take us away from this place! "

She said with a hint of disgust in her voice.

" Make haste, Mottise! "

At his mistress'command, he reared letting out a loud whinny, giving threat to any creatures that dared fly this night. His hooves struck the air ferociously, and as they hit the ground he cantered to the edge of the cliff where he pushed off and with a graceful leap, spread his intimidating black wings, carrying he and Aliera high into the sky. He let them take a few powerful sweeps across the air before extending them to glide. His powerful legs worked in coordination with his wings, as if he were running on solid ground. He took a moment to gaze back at Aliera, but her head was pressed to his neck. She patted him reassuringly, and whispered softly to him.

" They won't hurt you again. I won't let anyone hurt you again."

The clear sky where the two had earlier stood was now densely clouded as the rest of itself in all directions, but where she and Mottise flew, Aliera made certain they were acompanied by a myriad of stars.

The big EH
Corran ran around in the darkness searching for Dace's room and found him acking a small pack "i still dont see why you want to leave so badly,\" corran said at the door frame, turns out not a good thing to say to D, as it really pissed him off. he turned to corran "you know what we said, i told them that they'll attack Noghri next, i told them, they ignored us focussed all of the soliders at Masona she died because of they're ignorance and it's the last time they'll do it" D yelled quietly (kinda wierd stick out tongue) and finshed packing the few things that he had which included a pot, latel, spoon, two ston bowls and some othe smaller equipment.

thw two left the imperial palace quietly, they had to knock out a few gaurds on the way but got out without confrontation and went into the surrounding forest, the two hardly talked and corran was busy making a few arrows allong the way with some feathers he'd collected and spare arrow heads he always carried. he carved out the shaft (whatever the hell it's called) from long straight sticks he found with his small carving knife

Darth Extecute
At a mountain peak of Etos in the middle of the night was the mighty roar of Darthul echoing. The gigantic red cracked dragon bursted a flame of fire from his mouth down the steep mountain wall and the scream of one of the attackers faded as he fell and along with him did his scream slowly die. The deafening cackle of Darthul intimidated another of the attackers who volunteerely rather faced the far drop of the mountain than the claws of Drathul.

A third one died in Darthul's mouth and as he bursted out a fireball in victory straight up into the air did he roar. He spitted the man out of his mouth and watched the Vail fall downwards and watched it eventually fall out of sight.

Are those supposed to call themselves dragon hunters? This world has clearly had a shortage of dragons for too long

Darthul sat proudly on the highest mountain of Etos, watching down over the magnicifent landscape. He was not going to judge the rest of the world and their people according to those so called dragon hunters. No, he was going to give the world a couple of more chances to convince him. To educate him and to help him understand. He believed there was hope still and he was determined to find it.
With might did he spread his wings and from the peak of the highest mountain did he watch down, waiting.

Passione
Tela ducked and Scarab dived as hailstones flew past them. She leaned forward and whispered soft words in Scarabs ear 'We need to go lower my love, fly in the wind! Swiftly and gracefully. We shall find shelter in the Land of the Humans (Etos)' She held on to her dragon and said. 'Can you see it Scarab. Etos is getting closer.'

android217
Ukral crept slowly along the tents with Uln following. He barely made a noise when he finally made it out. When he was twenty yards away from the camp, Ukral ran full speed out into the woods. He was quickly out breath and eased himself by chugging the water and bread he had brought. "Well boy. I hope we can find something else to eat."

The big EH
in the dark woods a stew was going in a pot over a fire place. the fire weakly illuminated the srrounding area and the two men's faces "all i'm saying is that we should have brought her with us" corran said as he attempted to argue a point "you've known her for 12 hours, she was our server!" Dace argued back with a joking tone in his voice as he stirred the contents of the pot. corran leaned back and looked up at the stars "yes but damn she was hot" corran retorted closing his eyes

darkxbox
ragnok flew up the mountain towards darthul. boulders and rocks froze and cracked and broke off of the mountain when he touched them. he flew to a stop just above darthul. good evening darthul. i see you have been busy. he hissed and blew a gust of freezing wind.

Darth Extecute
"Busy? Hardly. In fact, as of lately I've been all but busy, as those were hardly a challenge. Now, when it comes to you. We have had this all settled a long time ago, and despite how much I'd enjoy your defeat once more, I have other things to do"
Darthul looked down the mountain, down at Etos. He turned his head towards Ragnok and closed his eyes, heating himself up. The presence of Ragnok was chilling, but that was nothing Darthul had not dealt with before. Instead he simlply gave out what smile he could.

"What can I do for you, Ragnok, dragon of cold?" Darthul sighed.

darkxbox
ragnok looked down at the bodies. "you can start by offering me some of these tasty morsels." and before darthul could say anything against it, ragnok ate them both. he gave out a mighty roar. "i have not had human flesh in ages! since the war started the adventurers have ceased coming to my domain." he turned and looked down towards etos."i must have more!" and with that, ragnok flew down towards etos, determined to eat more human flesh. his crazed roar could be heard from miles away.

Darth Extecute
Darthul lowered his head in disappointment. The dragons was indeed a symbol of strength, which Ragnok did not doubt to show. However, what Ragnok clearly lacked was the second strength of a dragon: wisdom.
Darthul spread his wings and took his head back, before launching his head forth and creating a fireball that he sent flying as a warning, having it pass Ragnok with only a few inches from his neck. Darthul remained put where he stood tall, looking down at Ragnok.

"The humans have enough conflicts and should NOT be intercepted by our kin. I ask you not to feast on humans. There is a whole world out there with beasts, plenty of them"

Wild-Cherry
A shrill whinny woke Aliera from the half sleeping state that had set in as she closed her eyes without worry for the first time in what seemed to be years, though she knew in reality it had been around two or three days. Cool, humid air thick with the dew it promised to scatter across the land grazed her face, serving to rouse her more and more each passing moment. As she blinked all traces of sleep from her eyes her mouth fell open slightly. Past Mottise who was tossing his head and dipping in the sky, she took in the breathtaking hues of fiery orange and pink and pale, serene yellow as the sun rose determinedly over mountains in the not so far off distance.

For weeks she had used her power to keep a cloud cover over the camps, to deter enemies. It seemed the sun blazed with arrogance and spite at Aliera's ignorance. The warm rays that illuminated her pale face rendered it's forgiveness. For the first time in months, Aliera smiled.

Picking up on the at least momentary assurance his mistress felt, Mottise whinnied once more, and eyed the ground below, ducking through a few low hanging clouds. At Aliera's signal he outstretched his forlegs, and lifted his wings upward and nearly vertically. His back legs tucked in, He stared intently as the ground got closer and closer. Finally his hooves slammed into the ground. Immediately his back legs absorbed the shock, and forced the strong, muscular body forward at a gallop. He pinned his wings to his side, tossing his head and enjoying the feeling of four powerful hooves on the ground, before coming to a stop beside a river, where, after Aliera slid off of him carefully, he lowered his head to drink.

Aliera patted her steed's neck as he drank thirstily, and rested her hea don his powerful, muscular neck. He lifted his nose to nuzzle her, showering her with droplets of water as he breathed out. A soft, content breathe escaped her throat. Aliera knew their fight was not over, but they had taken the first step.

Mottise's ears pricked suddenly, swiveling to and fro. Aliera stood and placed a hand on her dagger.
Someone is here...

The big EH
"so we are going to etos again eh?" corran said poking the fire and watched the sparks fly up before dying. Dace sat back putting his empty bowl of stew "atleast there there is less war" Dace told corran lying down and attempting to sleep

Passione

Diablo Cerberus
Siegfried stood quickly, Ariana at the ready. He had been sleeping, for how long, he could not know, and suddenly heard the sound of footsteps snapping nearby twigs and leaves around the border of the clearing. He cursed himself for letting his guard down, circling the inner part of the camp as though it would somehow help him to presume from which direction they were coming.

You imbecile! Now you've done it. You've let yourself get caught! The voice echoed throughout his skull, piercing every inch of his soul with its abrasive nature.

Yes, you've been found. Now what to do? Where to go? They'll see you hang for your post deserting. This one, more shrill than the first, was perhaps the most annoying of the three he'd been contending with since the incident. He found the high pitch always brought him a headache afterward, and he was growing moreso annoyed with them as time passed.

The footsteps grew nearer, and he could not focus, his head splitting in two as the voices continued their reprimands, neither clearer than the other, until they became naught but the empty echo of screaming, piercing the innermost sanctum of his mind with a proverbial sword and twisting until pain pressed throughout and he could take no more.

"ENOUGH!!!" He jumped as they stopped suddenly, his own voice seeming to carry through the woods surrounding him. If he hadn't been found yet, that outburst would have done it. Thoroughly annoyed with the fact that he now had no place to make base until he was able to figure out his grand scheme, Siegfried gathered his supplies and sat, sword next to him, pondering what to do next. If someone found him before he relocated, then he would just have to deal with them in whatever manner was deemed necessary.

android217
"Come on Uln! You're a wolf. You're supposed to be able to find food and water," Ukral hissed harshly. "Stupid mutt" He tugged on the rope hard and continued to walk through the forest. Uln's ears raised suddenly and he started to growl. "Rabbit!" Ukral whispered. He released the rope and Uln ran off after it.

The big EH
"i dont know, we should go around these mountains not under them, you never know what lives in old mines" corran told dace. corran had his map out and was drawing a route out on it.

darkxbox
ragnok snopped and yelled back at darthul, "if you want me to stop, you're going to have to do it yourself." he gave off one final roar, then landed in the nearest human village and grabbed up and ate the nearest human he could find.

DangerousBeauty

Passione
Severine turned around and faced Cali! 'The same as what would happen to you, I noticed that you also left camp too. Anyway I'm done with fighting an with an army that has lost its true meaning. They aint looking to find peace, just to take over as much as the land of the Vials as they can. I wish we could all just live in peace and harmony with each other.' She looked at Cali and sighed. 'I am trying to get over there' Severine said pointing across the ocean. I heard that Etos is the opposite to Teos. I even heard its so peacful there. And the humans have taken so may refugees in. '

Severine stepped back a little and said, 'Will you join me or turn against me. Its time to make a stand Cali!'

The big EH
"did you hear that?" corran asked dace as his head snapped to the surrounding forest as he grabbed his bow and two arrows from his quiver and shot one at a tree where he heard the sound "anyone there?!" corran yelled at the darknes and sat back down "guess it was a squirrel" dace shrugged

DangerousBeauty
Cali was about to answer when an arrow flew past her face. She was still for a moment, starring at the end of the arrow just a few inches away from her nose. Then she stubbled back and looked at the light of the fire. "Oh my... Oh my... That almost... Oh goodness..." She stood up and dusted herself off, then started walking towards the fire with the arrow in clenched in her fist. "I'm going with you... If I don't.. Thing's like this will happen to you."

The big EH
"guess somebody was there" dace laughed as he waved his hand and the light got stronger and illuminated the newcomer corran looked at her for a moment "take a seat" corran offered a log to the girl

DangerousBeauty
Cali sneered and threw the arrow at his feet, the head imbedding into the ground between his feet. "You're laughing?! You almost kill us and you're lauging?! I think not! We will not sit down! Not when you nearly take my nose off!" Severine had yet to show herself, maybe they'd think there were more than two out there... Maybe a whole army for all they know.

Wild-Cherry
Aliera closed her eyes and focused all her attention to her ears. Mottise's own, sensitive ears flicked cautiously. Placing a hand on his muzzle, Aliera gave him a nod, and placed a single delicate finger to her thin, pink lips. Her eyes were deep and purposeful, never blinking as she moved forward steadily, trying to step on as little twigs and dry, crackling leaves as possible. She closed her eyes a few times and steadied her hearbeat as she crept on. Finally, she neared a clearing where deffinate noises ould be detected. Her heart raced.

A sudden, low, feirce cry startled the vial, but she kept her distance held. Unfortunatly her steed was startled too, and immediatly deffensive. With a shrill whinny he came crashing through the underbrush which Aliera had slinked through earlier. He positioned himself in front of her, just into the clearing, and reared up onto his strung hind legs, slashing with his deadly forhooves at the space that lay between him and someone unknown. Aliera placed a hand on his shoulder and stepped forward as well, trying to calm him as she readied her hand on her dagger, noticing for the first time the cool sweat that blanketed her hand and fingers.

Normally she would not have been worried at all in a situation like this...Many times those of the other faction had ambushed her. Even unwarned, she slaughtered them near efortlessly, or at least easily enough. Even four at once, at times. So why now, was she so nervous? The answer was clear in her mind. Because she was a criminal. She wold be tried and hanged in the most brutal of ways, before people who would shake their heads and comment on how much she had amounted up to over time.

The sudden thought aggrivated her and she felt provoked to speak to the man who stood before her, a large sword in hand. He was one like she had never seen before, and Aliera was filled with curiosity.

" State your alliance! "

The general lifted her dagger slightly as she spoke.

Diablo Cerberus
Siegfried turned, slowly gathering that perhaps he had been followed. He cursed those voices, the bane of his existence in this day and age. The steed had given her away, and he had gathered Ariana before she had managed to come into the clearing, standing at the ready. He sat back down, noting her nerves were on edge. She may be daring, but she was still green, as far as he was concerned. He stuck his sword in the ground, a sign that he wanted no unnecessary confrontation, if possible.

"Currently? None of your concern. I think you're a bit too nervous with that little knife of yours, and should watch where you're pointing it, however. No doubt if I choose to name an alliance, it would spur most disagreeable circumstances now, owing to the difference in people's opinions as of late, though I think we both agree that it is most predominate that the war end rather than the people of Teos join factions that would shroud the eyes of their followers. Then again, we may not."

He sensed her angst, the dagger she held still pointed at him, no doubt, though there was no threat. He'd fought less threatening than this, though something about her held an air of mystique... It would beuseful to have her along if he ran into a larger bout of trouble beyond his control, though it rarely happened. And despite the fact that he would rather lose his sword than work with someone, it would be nice to have an extra set of eyes around since he was being hunted.

"You can drop the kitchen utensil, girl. I'm in no mood to fight you. Besides, judging from your nerves, you're just as bad off as I right now. Sit, take a rest. Civility would be most welcome, considering my circumstances."

He had said enough, or so he thought. If he let slip that he was on the run, this Vial could very easily make life a literal Hell for him. Perhaps, though, he could pass himself off as some form of mercenary? He would have to see what occurred in the forthcoming moments...

Passione
Severine walked from behind a tree holding her staff. 'So you found the owner of the arrow then' She smiled at the two men then sat down on the log. 'You look like officals, where are you two going exactly?' She said asking the men.

The big EH
"were are merely men going home, we came we saw this country and now we wish to leave" Corran lied as he set down another log "and who are you two, looks to me like you are milatary" corran asked the two woman before him

DangerousBeauty
Cali rubbed the back of her neck and quietly watched the two for a moment, wondering if it was wise to tell them who they were. "We were sent to inspect the stange light near our camp... And then we got an arrow shot at us. We are military, yes."

The big EH
corran looked her in the eye "i shot at the tree, not you" corran stated narrowing his eyes. dace looked at the two "this light doesnt travel far through this forest and your to far away from the nearest camp, either your deserting or just did something worse" dace smirked

Passione
Severine looked at the guy who was talking. 'Yes i have deserted camp. The war has lost its real purpose and I am seeking out peace.' She looked at Cali and continued to talk. 'Cali here, came to talk me into going back then that arrow there nearly took off her nose.' Severine smiled. 'Where is your home, I am trying to get over to Etos but I have no idea how?'

Passione
Originally posted by darkxbox
ragnok snopped and yelled back at darthul, "if you want me to stop, you're going to have to do it yourself." he gave off one final roar, then landed in the nearest human village and grabbed up and ate the nearest human he could find.

Scarab started acting out of control, instead of finding a safe place to land he turned back on him self and flew towards another dragon! Tela held on for her life as she never saw Scarab act so out of character and then she saw the other dragon eating what looked like a human. She tried to calm down her beloved dragon but nothing she did worked.

Some kind of rage was taking over him.

The big EH
Originally posted by Passione
Severine looked at the guy who was talking. 'Yes i have deserted camp. The war has lost its real purpose and I am seeking out peace.' She looked at Cali and continued to talk. 'Cali here, came to talk me into going back then that arrow there nearly took off her nose.' Severine smiled. 'Where is your home, I am trying to get over to Etos but I have no idea how?' "what a coincidence, we to are going to etos" dace said lookuing at severine and then at cali trying to read them

Passione
Severine let out a yawn! 'So when do you think you will be leaving? And if you like some company I was wondering if maybe I could come with you.'

DangerousBeauty
Cali's eyebrow twitched in response to '"i shot at the tree, not you"', but she kept quiet and let Severine talk. When Severine was finished she turned to face her companion. "So you're not going back then?... You've made up your mind...." She paused and rubbed the back of her neck. "This wont bode well with our commander... I hope you know what you're doing my friend, because I'm not letting you go alone with these two.. If they let you join their group."

Passione
Severine turned to cali ans whispered. 'Cali, just relax. I need a way out of here, these two can be my ticket off Teos. I am tired of fighting without a real reason Cali. I want a normal life, Don't you?'

The big EH
"thats the problem fighting is a normal life here, and sure you two can come the more the merrier" corran said pouring some food into a bowl and handed it to cali and then did the same for severine

Passione
Severine took the food and smelt it for a while. 'This smells so good.' She turned her attention to Cali. 'Come on Cali, join us, I mean what do you really have to lose.'

The big EH
"thankyou i think of myself as a pretty good chef" corran joked as he poked the fire and watched the sparks

Ambiguity
The night was young, and the sound of campfire could be heard from outside Lucius' tent. He'd finally decided, that when he was fully packed he'd take off for Etos, into enemy territory, yes, into exile, yes, but hopefully to find a new life. To put an end to this disasterous war.
Lucius shoved a rucksack full of bread, a robe, a bag of gold coins, two leather skins full of water. Satisified, he disguised himself under the shadow of a traveling cloak, and marched out of his tent, warily looking around. Fice guards were stationed around the camp's perimeter, which altogether was about 100 square yards. Speedy as he was, his brothers were trained to use all of their sense exceptionally well. They'd most likely already noticed him outside of his tent. So rather than sneak off, Lucius decided to improvise.
"Halt!" Called the guard in the southeast corner, as Lucius walked towards the clearin's edge. "What do you think you're doing?" The elf asked, looking over Lucius with discontent.
"I'm leaving, or taking leave, rather. The General says I need time away. I haven't been meditating like normal, and my temper has been flaring as of late. Surely you do not wish to be another victim?" Lucius' raging temper was not a secret among his troupe, and the elf before him recoiled, and took a few steps back.
"That's what I thought." Lucius smiled, and walked deeper into the woods. Once out of sight, he threw up his hood, and ran with blinding speed, trees whizzing by and the soft, repetitive thud of Lucius' bare feet the only noise audible to Lucius' ears.
Etos shouldn't be far. A two day journey if I only stop to eat, and keep this speed up. What do I do when I get there though? Woah, let's just take this one step at a time...
Lucius ran on and on, until daybreak, and stopped to eat a slice of bread, relieve himself, and ran on into the night.
Still running, Lucius noticed the scenery change a bit, more hills forming, like he was at the base of some mountains. Slowing to a halt, exhausted, he decided sleep was necessary, and built a fire, laying down close to it, and slowly drifting to sleep.

DangerousBeauty
Cali groaned and sat down on the ground. "Well let's see what do I have to loose...My spot in the military, my life, my friends and family," She paused for a moment and took a small taste of the food. "My lunch." She smirked and glanced over at the guy's. "Kidding.. It's better then what I've been living on. Anyways... Why are you two here? Don't you know what's happening?"

The big EH
"well we actually were head-" dace started to sayt but was cut off by corran "head-heading back home to etos, were spent time travelling here, were only men wanted to see the world" corran stumbled on his speech at the beginning and then put another log on the fire

Wild-Cherry
As the man turned, Aliera held her dagger steadily, an unwavering gaze piercing his eyes intently. As he stuck his sword into the ground with a hollow thud, Aliera raised an eyebrow and lowered the dagger only slightly, remaining as still as she could possibly stand. As her nerves seemd to writhe inside her, the clouds above them darkened slightly. In her head Aliera cursed her own inability to control her powers ar times.

The man's voice regathered her focus completely, and in his seeming arrogance, Aliera opened her mouth to speak, but was cut of by his next torrent of words, which to her dismay pinpointed the writhing tempest of her nerves. A low, pessimistic groan raised in the back of her throat. Mottise's ears flickered and he took a step forward. She lifted her hand, eyes still on the man. His points were painstakingly valid, and made it clear she had jumped to a haughty conclusion. his next words, however, started her again.

"Kitchen utensil?! I'll have you know-"

She cut herself off, lowering her dagger.

" Typical human. "

She spat, even so, she noted she had 'obeyed' in a sense. Sighing she slid the dagger back into it's small hit on her waist, and stepped forward, an arrogant smirk on her face. Accepting his offer she stepped forward.

" Well do let me slid off this shining halo I seem to model so well. "

Eyeing Mottise she nodded, and he snorted nervously, stepping forth. Wearily lowering herself to an attack ready crouching position, Aliera fingers the hilt of her three pronged dagger.

Mottise let out a high pitched whine and totted to her side, wings twitching nervously. Turning to him she patted his forleg gently.

" Easy now. "

Focusing on the man then, she pushed her hair behind her ear.

" Would you be so generous as to grace me with thy name? "

She said, trying to resist the urge to roll her eyes. A smug look crossed her face as she remembered the last thing that had been said to her from her own faction. It was Darryl.
' My, you've grown cocky Aliera. '
At the time she had dismissed it with a sharp word and a cold eye.

Passione
Severine let out a huge yawn and put her empty bowl on the floor. 'So where do we sleep, I am so tired and I reckon rest is good for all. I dont think none of us has given out our names. I'm severine' she said as a yawn escaped from her mouth. 'A very tired Severine!'

DangerousBeauty
Cali smile at Severine and shook her head. "We sleep here by the fire hun. No cots out in the woods." She then looked to Dace and Corran. "I'm Cali."

Passione
Severine took out her blankets and made her bed of dry leaves and used her cloak for a pillow. She was too exhausted to continue to chat. She was missing her sister and hoped that she was going to be ok.

Diablo Cerberus
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
As the man turned, Aliera held her dagger steadily, an unwavering gaze piercing his eyes intently. As he stuck his sword into the ground with a hollow thud, Aliera raised an eyebrow and lowered the dagger only slightly, remaining as still as she could possibly stand. As her nerves seemd to writhe inside her, the clouds above them darkened slightly. In her head Aliera cursed her own inability to control her powers ar times.

The man's voice regathered her focus completely, and in his seeming arrogance, Aliera opened her mouth to speak, but was cut of by his next torrent of words, which to her dismay pinpointed the writhing tempest of her nerves. A low, pessimistic groan raised in the back of her throat. Mottise's ears flickered and he took a step forward. She lifted her hand, eyes still on the man. His points were painstakingly valid, and made it clear she had jumped to a haughty conclusion. his next words, however, started her again.

"Kitchen utensil?! I'll have you know-"

She cut herself off, lowering her dagger.

" Typical human. "

She spat, even so, she noted she had 'obeyed' in a sense. Sighing she slid the dagger back into it's small hit on her waist, and stepped forward, an arrogant smirk on her face. Accepting his offer she stepped forward.

" Well do let me slid off this shining halo I seem to model so well. "

Eyeing Mottise she nodded, and he snorted nervously, stepping forth. Wearily lowering herself to an attack ready crouching position, Aliera fingers the hilt of her three pronged dagger.

Mottise let out a high pitched whine and totted to her side, wings twitching nervously. Turning to him she patted his forleg gently.

" Easy now. "

Focusing on the man then, she pushed her hair behind her ear.

" Would you be so generous as to grace me with thy name? "

She said, trying to resist the urge to roll her eyes. A smug look crossed her face as she remembered the last thing that had been said to her from her own faction. It was Darryl.
' My, you've grown cocky Aliera. '
At the time she had dismissed it with a sharp word and a cold eye.

He had smirked inwardly at hearing her burst of outrage. It eased his spirits knowing that there were still those other than himself that took pride in their weaponry.

"My apologies if I've offended you. I call things as I see them, however." As she kneeled, asking for a name, he noted her attack-ready position. She's smart, but a bit too untrusting. Probably aligned with the Union or a somewhat similar practice... Outstretching a hand, he quite simply stated:

"Siegfried Schtauffen. And you would be?"

Darth Extecute

Darthul landed heavily on top of the large city hall in the center of town. He made sure to not break the roof as he had located himself on top of it and what first was a growl, turned into a snarl and as he raised his head towards the skies he gave out a mighty roar, bursting out minor streams of flames trough his mouth. He then climbed further onto the church formed cityhall, standing on it's edge. He gazed down at Ragnok with frustration, frowning, growling.

"We have been trough that before. Your strength can not be matched to mine, now LEAVE!"

Darthul climbed down the large building, onto the street and located himself right in front of Ragnok. A city guard ran towards Darthul and the dragon simply extended his tail, grabbing the spear of the guard and threw it away. Intimidated, the towns guard ran of and Darthul turned to Ragnok.

"These humans have done you no harm. This village is innocent.

If you seek destruction, if you desire to kill, venture north, north-east and venture to the land of the Vail and the Nordein. Smite the Dumianas that serve Etaine. That way, you get your food and the Dumianas get what they deserve"

As Darthul spoke in telepathy to Ragnok, the humans of the village did not know who was on who's side and archers opened fire against Darthul, the larger and the one who appeared most angered. Darthul was indeed angered, but at Ragnok for his thoughtless and evil actions. What had these humans ever done him? The arrows barely tickled the large dragon and as Darthul turned in the archers direction, it did not take them long to stop the shooting and retreat. These villagers were not equipped to stand against a dragon, which sorrowed Darthul even more.

Not only was Ragnok attacking innocent, but he was attacking defenseless innocent. Darthul did not wish to fight, not here and not now. He did not return to fight, he returned to dampen his curiosity, but if Ragnok did not lisen to reason, Darthul would fight for this village's survival even though fighting dragons was not something he wanted to do.

Passione
Tela looked on as the dragon infront of her was joined by another. She was amazed, her before her was two dragons. Wasn't they mean to be in hiding.

She told her beloved dragon to get closer, and there she was right infront of this magnificent dragon.

Darth Extecute
Darthul raised his head, looking at Tela and her dragon. Darthul had lived with the rest of the dragons for a long time, which was why he knew who Ragnok was, but the dragon of this woman did not ring any bells. An outsider? Grown up outside the dragon dens? Darthul took a step forth, towards Tela and towards Scarab.

"I advice you to step aside, Vail. This is nothing I can not handle. Locate yourself near Ragnok and both you and your young dragon are in danger. There is enough that I have to worry for the safety of these humans, but watching a dragon or a dragon friend come to harm is not something I wish to see"

Passione
Tela looked at the dragon and bowed to show him some respect. 'Away from here Scarab! Lets find us some shelter and rest for the night.'

She turned on Scarab's harness in a direction away from the two dragons.

Ambiguity
Lucius was shaken awake by thunderous noise. At first, his groggy mindset told him earthquake, and then he realized it was a roar; and not a creature's roar, but a monster's. Lucius grabbed his long sword from beside his bed roll, and stalked out of the tent in the direction of the sound.
About two hundred yards later, Lucius came across a town, not to big, but not small by any means. But what drew his eye immediately was the dragon on top of a white building. Muscular, a brilliant shade of red, and extremely large; the culprit behind the roar, no doubt. Amazing, there was another, no, two other dragons, but one of them seemed to hold a harness, and a figure. Soon, this one flew away on command, and what was left were the two other dragons.
One of them, the much smaller one, was terrorizing the community from what he could see, and the other was taking great care not to harm the building he was on, and was apparently trying to stop the younger one from eating the entire population.
'Idiotic.' That was the only word Lucius could place on the dragon, ravaging the village. Lucius had only met an untamed dragon once in his life, an ice dragon far from here, and the species seemed reasonable, with the small exception of the brute before him. With that thought, Lucius stepped from the brush he was behind and shoved past screaming citizens, into the heart of the city, where the bigger dragon was perched. Lucius eyed the spectacle from under an overhanging, crouched down low for a better view. No doubt, the larger dragon had already noted his presence, but whether it'd care or not remained untouched. Longsword in hand-though he knew it'd be no use against an attacking dragon- Lucius waited to see how things played out.

darkxbox
ragnok turned to darthul. he swallowed the last of the human, then began to speak, "i thought so." he turned to tela and scarab. he had flown over them just recently. he then turned to lucius. he pushed his head right next to him and gave out a large roar.

Matroshka
Apon leaving the camps. Nero left the camp and realized he was alone on the run. He had no plans for the future. He ran till he saw a river. He smirked and looked at the water " .... hm" He ran as fast as he could past it. He heard loud noises behind him. He didnt look back. Eventually he reached a forest and from there he climbed a high and bushy tree. He wanted to needed to get his head together. He jumped down after a while and thought to himself. " I must speak with Etain" He pulled out his whip and headed back out there to find her. HE knew he could kill anyone at this race. Seemed to be hopless

Ambiguity
Lucius appeared to have a deathwish, because when the brute put his snout in Lucius' face, and give a loud, and rancid, roar, all Lucius did was smile, tilt his head, and bared his teeth in a sarcastic manner.
"Rawr." He growled, mocking the behemoth, his voice layered with sarcasm. Surely the dragon wouldn't attack a Vail? But then again, Lucius was now an exile... Perhaps it was best for him to die. Lucius spared a glance away from the brute, to the dragon facing Ragnok, a slight look of plea in his eyes, and then turned back to the snout facing him.
"You intend to eat me? Or burn me to a crisp?" Lucius asked him, his tone sarcastic. At that moment, Lucius noticed the blood pooling around the bottom of the dragon's mouth, and quickly brought his sword up to his left hand, slicing it open to bleed.
"Come, me friend, guard me in what way you seem fit!" Lucius, let his own blood drop into the pool below, and there was a great shaking from the pool of blood, and then rose a figure, sloshy and deformed, but upright, standing at the height Lucius would be at if he'd been standing. Of course, there wasn't any real reason for doing this. I suppose Lucius felt a little show-offy. Of course, if Ragnok did attack the deformity first, it'd give Lucius a chance to escape.

The big EH
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
Cali smile at Severine and shook her head. "We sleep here by the fire hun. No cots out in the woods." She then looked to Dace and Corran. "I'm Cali." "i'm Corran Thorn and this is my long time friend Dace Diath" Corran introduced himself as he rolled over

DangerousBeauty
Etain was in her castle sleeping lightly once again. Her eyes snapped open. Someone had said her name.

Cali nodded and stayed siting up right with no intentions of getting any sleep. That was her job. She was the night gaurd back at camp, so she was the night watch here too

The big EH
the light of the fire grew stronger illuminating past the first few surroundng trees, corran groaned "cut it out dace" corran groaned and suddenly jumped up when he heard a branch and twigs snap "wolves" dace said grabbing his sword he readied it in a drawing position as the light grew dim and corran pulled back his bow

DangerousBeauty
A wall of thorn bushes rose up from the ground surrounding the camp. Cali's expression didn't change as she did this, all she needed to do was flick her finger and the tree would start to dance. "Go back to sleep. Thye put me on night watch for a reason. I'll keep and eye out for them. They wont get far through the thorns."

The big EH
"aaaw damn" corran moaned quivering his bow and laid back down dace remained quiet

DangerousBeauty
Cali's eyes turned up from the fire to look at Dace. She was wondering how he could hear the wolves coming, especially with human ears. She studied him for a long time, he eyes burning with questions and the glow of the fire.

The big EH
"what are you thinking? you wondering how a mere human could hear a small pack of wolves coming? thats why this war is so horridable nobody thinks humans capable of doing anything as good as an elf" dace complained, although he wasnt whining it was like he was arguing with himself. in his make-shift bed corran almost rolled over and explained why dace was like that but bothered not to and pretended to sleep

DangerousBeauty
She said nothing and only watched him ran. 'Funny this human... But him and the other... They are both hiding something.' She blinked and looked away from Dace to see if her friend was alseep yet.

The big EH
"i'm sorry, me and the milatary have many disagreements" dace sighed and corran snort laughed and then tightenned up again

Matroshka
Apon reaching Etains castle it was night time. Nero catiously snuck around to get to her room. He got inside and walked quietly to the area she was in. He looked around looking for any sign of exactly where she was. Once he got further in he heard more and more talk. He was getting close

DangerousBeauty
Cali lok at him and nodded, hen returned her gase to the fire. If he didn't want to talk about it she wouldn't press him, though she new it would come out of him sooner or later. All she had to do was wait.

Matroshka
As Nero was walking he accidently banged his leg on the corner " !!!!" His leg hurt from that so he said in his mind " FU#$" He stoped moving hoping no one knew of his pressence. He looked wanted to listen on what was going on.

Darth Extecute
ragnok turned to darthul. he swallowed the last of the human, then began to speak, "i thought so." he turned to tela and scarab. he had flown over them just recently. he then turned to lucius. he pushed his head right next to him and gave out a large roar. Originally posted by Ambiguity
Lucius appeared to have a deathwish, because when the brute put his snout in Lucius' face, and give a loud, and rancid, roar, all Lucius did was smile, tilt his head, and bared his teeth in a sarcastic manner.
"Rawr." He growled, mocking the behemoth, his voice layered with sarcasm. Surely the dragon wouldn't attack a Vail? But then again, Lucius was now an exile... Perhaps it was best for him to die. Lucius spared a glance away from the brute, to the dragon facing Ragnok, a slight look of plea in his eyes, and then turned back to the snout facing him.
"You intend to eat me? Or burn me to a crisp?" Lucius asked him, his tone sarcastic. At that moment, Lucius noticed the blood pooling around the bottom of the dragon's mouth, and quickly brought his sword up to his left hand, slicing it open to bleed.
"Come, me friend, guard me in what way you seem fit!" Lucius, let his own blood drop into the pool below, and there was a great shaking from the pool of blood, and then rose a figure, sloshy and deformed, but upright, standing at the height Lucius would be at if he'd been standing. Of course, there wasn't any real reason for doing this. I suppose Lucius felt a little show-offy. Of course, if Ragnok did attack the deformity first, it'd give Lucius a chance to escape.

"Not gonna happen!"

Darthul spread his wings, tensed every muscle in his body and with an extremely powerful flap with wings and a leap, not only did Darthul launch himself forward in great speed but what was located behind him that was not attached to deep below ground was sent flying from the power of the wind by his wings alone. Darthul knew that Ragnok was no fool and that he would go for the vail rather than the deformed earthern soldier, but Darthul was not going to let him do so.

With immense speed it took only a second for Darthul to cross the village and Darthul crashed into Ragnok while the dragon was distracted with the vail, tackling him to the ground with great force, grabbing the dragon's head and neck with his front paw and smashed it into the ground. Darthul knew that it would not stop Ragnok, but he also knew that this would make Ragnok fight Darthul and it was better Darthul than the vail. As Darthul was located on top of the knocked down Ragnok, he made sure to with force direct his head away from the vail so that he would not simply freeze him.

"Run, vailish fool!" Darthul said almost angered to the vail and with a whip of his tale did he throw Lucius out of the way, flying trough the air. Sure, the impact might inflict some pain to the vail, but Darthul assumed that the vail prefered pain over death. As the vail landed on the ground in an alley, he now at least was out of reach for Ragnok.

Darthul knew his grip could only hold Ragnok for as long as he had not realised what happened. Darthul may be bigger and stronger, but being a stronger dragon did not always mean everything. All dragons were strong and with the right technique could a lesser one escape a greater one's grip. But he was going to try keep Ragnok on the ground f or as long as possible.

"Leave this village, Ragnok! I do not wish to fight you!" he spoke trough telepathy to the blue dragon.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Diablo Cerberus
He had smirked inwardly at hearing her burst of outrage. It eased his spirits knowing that there were still those other than himself that took pride in their weaponry.

"My apologies if I've offended you. I call things as I see them, however." As she kneeled, asking for a name, he noted her attack-ready position. She's smart, but a bit too untrusting. Probably aligned with the Union or a somewhat similar practice... Outstretching a hand, he quite simply stated:

"Siegfried Schtauffen. And you would be?" Aliera's face paled a shade or two. She was already knocked down, not from his 'insults' but rather his vlidity. She must admit she was expecting some kind of annoyance at her own...gazing feircly at the ground for a moment she kept the man in her peripheral view. She thought things over quickly and slipped her teethe over her upper li, a habit of hers.
An alliance could certainly be forged from this. Perhaps it's alligned in the stars? I suppose either way I would have to trust him to find out. To a degree, in the slightest. Tough, we are...or were, rather, from opposing forces, chances are, things could go well.
Her expression twisted into one of dismay.
Well enough...

Her thoughts were interrupted as Mottise stepped forward and sniffed the man's hand. Immediatly she swung up her arms to deter him, but the stallion pressed his muzzle down into the palm, a sign of trust. Aliera stood dumbfounded. Mottise had been hurt in his life, in ways indescribable. His trust was not easy to gain. She sighed. Figuring if her horse could give a little space to accept another, than so could she.

Placing her already raised hand gently on Mottise's shoulder, she placed her other hand into the man's plam. It was smaller than his, and had a strangely fragile look she had never noted before when it lay in this position. Her whole body did. Contact with another had been sparse in these years, and now it was reading loud and clear.

Bowing her head, Aliera squeezed his hand politely.

" My name is Aliera, and that is all. "

She nodded to the stallion beside her.

" This one is Mottise. "

Matroshka
Nero knocked on the door. " Godess Etain" He called out. He was nervous for many reasons. One he didnt know why people were attacking there own team and two , how well she reacts to humans. All though human, hes alot stronger and lot more wiser. He must be careful with his words so he doesnt anger her.

DangerousBeauty
Etain's gaze turned from her gaurds, whome she had been chatting with about the happenings of the war, and moved to the door. She smiled faintly and with a flick of her hand the door slowly swung open. Her gaurds tensed and studdied the new comer, not knowing what to do. "No one has ever snuck into my home, young mortal... You are lucky I had sent the dragon of sometime before you said my name. Come in." She smiled and stood, nodding at her gaurds so they would relax.

Matroshka
He walked in as straight as he could be in his stance " thankyou for your time, but i knew if i did not come in without sneaking i wouldnt be here at all" He realized how stupid he looked for doing this. He was afraid, but he had no choice. He needed to know exactly whats going on. He doesnt know what to do or where to go. He basically wanted new orders to follow since he was so good at it. He looked her in the eyes and said "Godess Etain is there anyway you can tell me what my current orders would be for this battle. Ive been running around blindly and i dont quite know what to do." He stood there. Hoping she would got mad and kill him. But what he said was true. He needs to know where to go since his allies are enemys and enemys remain foes. It was chaos and even if he is saposeto fight he wanted a location. But he dare not sound to demanding to her. He was faitful to her and would not let her down.

DangerousBeauty
She was quiet for a moment, carefully studying this man before her. Finally she smiled and started down the long stretch of stairs that lead up to her throne. "My dear, you have not been as blind as you think. You came here did you not? You see, the war has gone on for far to long. I need people I can trust at my side... People who won't go against my wishes... Can I trust you Nero?"

Matroshka
He smiled greatly that she would even say this " You bet you can trust me Godess Etain ! i am definantly one to be trusted " He was excited to say. He couldnt belive he could work beside of the Godess. He smiled and stood straight still. He couldnt put away the smile on his face. He couldnt wait to see what she had in store. He knew this was his big chance to make a name for himself.

Diablo Cerberus
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Aliera's face paled a shade or two. She was already knocked down, not from his 'insults' but rather his vlidity. She must admit she was expecting some kind of annoyance at her own...gazing feircly at the ground for a moment she kept the man in her peripheral view. She thought things over quickly and slipped her teethe over her upper li, a habit of hers.
An alliance could certainly be forged from this. Perhaps it's alligned in the stars? I suppose either way I would have to trust him to find out. To a degree, in the slightest. Tough, we are...or were, rather, from opposing forces, chances are, things could go well.
Her expression twisted into one of dismay.
Well enough...

Her thoughts were interrupted as Mottise stepped forward and sniffed the man's hand. Immediatly she swung up her arms to deter him, but the stallion pressed his muzzle down into the palm, a sign of trust. Aliera stood dumbfounded. Mottise had been hurt in his life, in ways indescribable. His trust was not easy to gain. She sighed. Figuring if her horse could give a little space to accept another, than so could she.

Placing her already raised hand gently on Mottise's shoulder, she placed her other hand into the man's plam. It was smaller than his, and had a strangely fragile look she had never noted before when it lay in this position. Her whole body did. Contact with another had been sparse in these years, and now it was reading loud and clear.

Bowing her head, Aliera squeezed his hand politely.

" My name is Aliera, and that is all. "

She nodded to the stallion beside her.

" This one is Mottise. "

He nodded, moving slowly to his feet, still a bit stiff from the last night on the run. The stallion had seemed to decide her trust for her, which Siegfried found quite intriguing, though he decided to dismiss it for the time. Previous enemy, if she truly had been with the Union at any time, or not... this 'Aliera' might prove to be a useful ally.

"Well, then, Aliera," he turned to her companion, "Motisse, shall we continue from this clearing before we are found by those who might be a bit less civil than ourselves in resolving such matters?"

He did not wait for an answer, but rather began gathering his supplies, making due note that Ariana be safely sheathed so that he could carry it and the other necessities.

"I've been here for a few hours, chances are that was too long, as you and Motisse managed across me. It is only a matter of time before someone... or rather something... else happens across this little clearing and finds us to be enemies." Standing rather slowly again, he cursed the heavy armour he had elected to obtain from the armory. It was the only size that would fit him from all the storehouses owned by the Alliance, however he found it very cumbersome to his sleep patterns... or lack thereof lately. "Or lunch."

He smirked, meaning it as a joke, as he was quite certain that they could handle a great deal of threat without fail, though feeling it safer to move rather than give away positioning just now.

"Shall we, then?" He headed in the direction from which he had entered the clearing hours before.

What are we doing, Siegfried? Trusting new friends? You are incapable of keeping them around forever, you know. You'll see them die, just as you have all those in the past. He shook his head a bit, though not enough to be noticeable, or so he hoped.

Yes, or turn on you, they may. With the Union, they were once. Perhaps on bounty for your head, they could be. This time, he closed his eyes for a moment, stopping in his tracks in order to deter the voices.

If that happens to be the case, in either circumstance, then I shall deal with it when the time arises. Until then, it's nice to have travelling company, and I would duely note that I never asked your opinions, the lot of you! He opened his eyes at last, blinking hard a few times before releasing his grip on the large Elm he had taken hold of.

DangerousBeauty
Etain grinned and pulled him into a hug. "Oh Nero you have no idea how happy this makes me. So many people have said I could trust them, but they always betray me... I know I can trust you... You're the one I've been waiting for. Thank you Nero."

Ambiguity
The impact of Darthul's tail, and the pain included, were immense. But indeed, Lucius would rather expierience pain rather than death. With a short flight, Lucius landed in a tight alleyway, out of breath. He was sliding in and out of conciousness for a few minutes, but finally, his head got enough bloodflow for him to stand up. With a great, and elegant, jump, he landed on the rooftop next to the alley, and watched the spectacle from there.

darkxbox
ragnok fell to the ground dumbfounded. he finally came to his senses. he turned his head so he was looking right into darthuls face. "i had no intention of harming the vail, but in your case." a roar thrust out of his mouth, and a sudden blast of icy wind followed. a thin layer of frost formed on darthuls face, covering his eyes and making a destraction. ragnok used the moment to push him off and escape. "you were lucky this time dar-fool!" and with a final cackel, ragnok flew back to the castle, causing several blizzards and freezing the mud soldier into a statue along the way.

when ragnok returned, he smelt the presence of another human. "goddess etain, who has come?!"

Matroshka
Neros eyes widened " well no problem." He smiled "i mean the people that did betray died a cowards death right ?" He thought to himself " so Godess Etain what would you like me to do for " He smiled

Ambiguity
With Ragnok gone, Lucius jumped down from his rooftop, and made his way over to Darthul, cautiously, but not hesitant. At the great dragon's foot, Lucius raised his head, but then inclined it.
"Forgive me, Master Dragon, I usually approach situations with a sense of... Caution, I suppose."
Lucius straightened himself, looking up at Darthul once more.
"I was also wondering, if you could point me in the direction of Etos? It seems that shall be my refuge, as an Exile has not many places to go."
Lucius beamed up at the large creature, hoping for a finger-claw?- in the right direction.

DangerousBeauty
Etain opened her mouth to respond, only to have a guard come up beside her and whisper into her ear. As he spoke her grin faded into a sneer. Her eyes light up with rage. She spun to face her guard. "What did you say?!" Her guard stumbled back away from her. "I-It's true Etain. We're missing men." Her fist trembled as if she was going to hit someone, then her face brightened again. She turned to Nero and grinned. "Nero, my love. I have something for you to do... Would you be willing do hunt down some rebels for me? Many have left their camps... Please... Do this for me and I will reward you greatly." She took his hand and kissed the back of it.

Matroshka
Nero was flattered " what you want will be done very soon my Godess" He bowed and walked to the door. Before leaving he turned around " you will never be let down by me" A promise he could keep. He walked past the kindom. Moments later he was on the way to the camp. He had his whip out. No survivors he thought no matter how much they beg for there life. He must remember this is for Etain and the good of AOF. He smiled as he got closer to the camps.

Once he got there he looked around. Quite ? how could this be possible ? He looked around and saw a man sneaking around. He had a glow in his eyes. Aparently he didnt see Nero but Nero saw him. Nero was behind a tree when he held out his hand to the mans back. " lend me your power !" It flowed to his hand. He put the glow over the man " what the hell !" Nero showed himself " good night " He lifted him up. It was levitation. He slammed the man agiasnt the tree continuously.

Eventually the man apeard to be dead. Nero let his power go. The man layed motionless. Before NEro decited to get closer, the man popped up and threw a knife at Nero. Nero took out his whip and hit it back to the owner slamming it into his head. " should have just stayed down" He walked passed the dead guy and looked at him " why should i feel bad ? all i did was my job" He felt guilty but continued.

Along his walk he encountered many. Killing 8 and By taking 3 peoples powers he killed them one by one. " ah !" Neros hand burned as he reached his limit. He did not let the rebels know he was there but he sure knew others may by the trail of bodys. Nero walked by a stream and looked in the water. He saw his reflection then the reflection of somone behind him. He moved to the side as a dword hit the growed just missing Neros left arm. He turned around.

" So you ganna be the challenge eh !?" The man said. Nero laughed " im flattered that you may think so " The man smirked " i never said you were , it was a question !" Nero frowned " the answer is yes so much of a challenge you will never live to tell anyone about !" Nero swung his whip. The mans sword hit it away and charged Nero. Nero jumped and duck away from the sword. He swung his whip around the blade of the sword. The man tryed to get it back.

" You !!!" He dropped the sword , ran over to Nero and punched him in the face. Nero dropped his whip and punched the man in the gut. The man tackled Nero in the water and held his face in the water " DROWN YOU YOUNG FOOL !!!" Nero grabbed a under water rock and started hitting his hand with it. Eventually and let go blood dripping from his left hand. The man with his right hand punched Nero in the temple. In pain he held his head. " weak fool" The man picked up his sword. Neros vision was blury.

As the man ran over Nero simpley fell to the left side and tripped him. The man fell , the handle of the sword landed in his gut when he landed faced down. " HMMMPPPHH" He spit blood. Nero grabbed his whip and got it around the mans neck. The barbed whip cut in his neck. " just die !" He moved the whip back and forth cutting the mans throat till there was blood everywhere and he died. The mans face hit the water and never came up agian.

" dam.....why....did you fight me !" Nero limped away. And sat by a tree. " ok ok so thats 12 people dead " He rested by the tree. His face bleeding slightly from the one punch to the face. All he could think about was his long dead girl friend. Only 10 months and he wanted to marry her. Then the attack began. He couldnt save her. he couldnt shake her out of his mind and soon tears came out of his eyes

DangerousBeauty
Etain shook hear head when she heard his tears. Her image appeared in the stream, streaked with the dead man's blood. "Why do you weep my sweet? Was this too much for you Nero? Shall I find another to keep in my heart?"

Matroshka
He jumped not expecting it " no , its nothing im fine" He whiped his tears. " i .... i dont know why i get upset. I just miss her but. Its killing these people that kinda makes me sad but then i say to myself. They would kill me just as easily." He smiled " i should continue my quest now and no I will keep your heart." He felt his face. It stoped bleeding. Then a noise was behind him. He turned around and saw somone with two daggers " FOUL DEMON !" The man jumped toward Nero but Nero waited and wrapped the whip around his arms and did a knot " lemme show you Etain how i am reliable." He went behind the man and grabbed his chin and top of his head and cracked his neck. It was funny how the man didnt try to run. " Thats 13 my Godess" He bowed agian. He put asside his feelings.

DangerousBeauty
Etain nodded and grinned. "Thank you Nero... Return to me my dear... I have something for you. I wish to spend some time with you before I send you on another quest." She waved to him and her image washed away with the blood.

Matroshka
HE smiled and walked away from the body. " i shall be there soon" He started running. He was fast and swift like a cat. He was fearless and knew he had no choice but to be. He ran for a long time for he just joged in place then stoped before he reached the castle. He walked in , not sneaky in this time. He walked by her room and knocked on the door. " Its Nero, may i enter ?"

DangerousBeauty
A guard came to the door and shook his head. "Lady Etain has gone to her Pirvate Quarters. She asked that you would visit her room so you may speak in peace. Shall I take you to her?" He stepped out of her throne room and into the hall.

Matroshka
" yes please " He moved following the guard. He was curous as to what she had to say to him. Did she really liek Nero ? He had hoped for the best as he saw where the guard was taking him.

DangerousBeauty
The gaurd stopped outside of the large door. He knocked softly and called to her. "Lady Etain, Nero is here." Her voice range out from inside her room. "Send him in." The door slowly swung open to the dark room.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/bloodluster_2007/1111.jpg

Matroshka
Nero walked in silently " Hello Etain " He saw very little since it was so dark. He was nervous at first but he figured it would be ok. He stood there like he did before and waited to see what she would say. He looked around kinda taking a look at things , at least what he could see.

DangerousBeauty
She smiled and flicked her hand, candles lighting around the room. A pale white light filled the room. "Hello Nero... Please... Relax, sit down." She sat down on her bed and patted the spot beside her. "You faught well today Nero... I was proud of you."

Matroshka
He sat next to her. In a low voice he said " thankyou. I did what must be done for the sake of the future" He smiled as he looked in eyes " this room is awsome as well" He looked around " it gives a peacful feeling, well at least i think it is peaceful" He smiled

DangerousBeauty
She smiled and nodded. "I come here when I want to be alone. Not even my gaurds have been in here... I want to give you something." She stood up from her bed and went to her dresser, coming back with a box. "How much would you do for me Nero?... If you had all the power in the world?" ((i'm off night))

Matroshka
" id stop our enemys from trying to take over" He smiled " I wouldnt let them stop us." He said this truthfully. He looked at the box. he knew somthing great must have been inside. He gulped not knowing what it was. He excited to know. (( sleep well ^^)

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Ambiguity
With Ragnok gone, Lucius jumped down from his rooftop, and made his way over to Darthul, cautiously, but not hesitant. At the great dragon's foot, Lucius raised his head, but then inclined it.
"Forgive me, Master Dragon, I usually approach situations with a sense of... Caution, I suppose."
Lucius straightened himself, looking up at Darthul once more.
"I was also wondering, if you could point me in the direction of Etos? It seems that shall be my refuge, as an Exile has not many places to go."
Lucius beamed up at the large creature, hoping for a finger-claw?- in the right direction.

Darthul melted away what frost covered his head and the surrounding by breathing out heat plain before he lowered his head to the height of Lucius, sniffing the vail a couple of times and gazed into his eyes.

"You ARE in Etos, Vail!
Your courage is admirable, just like that woman with her dragon. I am impressed that you dared approaching the agressive dragon at all. Not many would do that in the same situation, but even though it was brave, it was indeed foolish.
Now, what exactly do you plan to do? I will help you in what ways I can, but I am afraid I do not know these lands very well. In a sense, I am a little new to this land. But if we get guidance or directions of some sort, I will take you wherever you wish"

Darthul looked around himself as villagers and guards with caution observed the dragon with weapons in hand. He could see it in their eyes that they were not going to attack. They were too scared for the concequences, but lets face it.. people of this world was not custom to see dragons, and now they had just seen two, even three at one point at the same time.

He had a look around. Where did that lady and her dragon go anyway? Darthul hoped that he did not scared them away. It was not his intention to snap at them, but he was just afraid that they would have gotten hurt.

darkxbox
((how did nero get in and out of the castlle when i was outside it the whole time huh ))

ragnok came up to the window to etains room. he gave a sharp glare at nero. who was this human who had managed to sneak by him several times? "ETAIN!"

Passione
(Ahem none of this in the roleplay..its bloody annoying. And its one of the rules.. If you have something to say then say it in the discussion thread. Which i recommend you all check daily..)

((To set one thing straight....The goddess of UoF is in the land of the Vial which is Teos and not Etos, Ragnok i believe was at a human village which was in etos. Please try to keep constancy Darkxbox, your either in Etos of Teos..Oh and the Vial isnt human bit more of a evil version of elves.))

DangerousBeauty
Etain's hand moved to open the box when the dragon's head appeared in her window. She flinched and glanced over her shoulder at Regnok. "Dragon mind your manners in my presence or you'll join you're stone companions at my gates. What is it that you want?" She set the box down beside Nero. "Open it. I'll listen to Regnok while you do." She folded her hands in her lap and smiled. The dragon was far to large to fit into her castle, so normally she would allow him to peek in through the windows... But she was picky about who could or could not watch the happenings of her bed room. *not meant to be a sexual innuendo*

The big EH
corran rose from his sleep and lazily walked over behind a tree and lt then let the sanke drain and lazily walked back towards the dim fire

Matroshka
HE looked at the box. Then at the dragon. He though to himself how rudee it was to just barge in like that but he thought nothing of it. He opened the box wasa necklace " oo shiney" Nero put it around his neck.

DangerousBeauty
Cali blinked and watched Corran get up, her chin was on her knees and her arms were wrapped around her waist. Then she made a face and rested her forhead on her knees. "I could have let you out to do that."

Etain smiled and nodded, standing and pulling a knife from the hem of her dress. "Nero, you have promised your loyalty to me, and for that I am greatly in your dept... But sadly it is time for me to send you off." She raised the knife and pricked her finger. She set the knife down and took his necklace, letting one drop fall onto the stone hanging from the necklace. "With this I will always be with you and able to see what you see. I'll hear your thoughts and listen into your conversations, and you'll be able to hear me. I give you this Nero, because there is a great task I ask of you."

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/garnet-necklacet.jpg

Matroshka
He smiled " anything you ask and i shall do it" He stood straight up once agian. " so Goddess Etain what can i do for you " HE smiled like he did the last time he was given a task.

The big EH
Cali blinked and watched Corran get up, her chin was on her knees and her arms were wrapped around her waist. Then she made a face and rested her forhead on her knees. "I could have let you out to do that."

Etain smiled and nodded, standing and pulling a knife from the hem of her dress. "Nero, you have promised your loyalty to me, and for that I am greatly in your dept... But sadly it is time for me to send you off." She raised the knife and pricked her finger. She set the knife down and took his necklace, letting one drop fall onto the stone hanging from the necklace. "With this I will always be with you and able to see what you see. I'll hear your thoughts and listen into your conversations, and you'll be able to hear me. I give you this Nero, because there is a great task I ask of you."

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/rozlin_2006/garnet-necklacet.jpg corran joted awake when cali spoke "uh, sorry i kinda forgot about you two in my sleep" corran said sitting down

DangerousBeauty
Cali put her chin back on her knees and starred into the fire. "It's ok. I'm use to it."

Etain smiled and sat down on her bed, resting her head on her pillow and smiling up at him. "There is a rebellion rising in my perfect little world of death and chaos. Both sides have been rumored to be missing soldiers... I need you Nero, I need you to go and find these people. Tell me when you find them and gain their trust... Then, I'll send my men to your location... Do you understand? You are not leaving until later but, I want to know if you understand what I'm asking of you."

The big EH
"being forgotten or guys pissing around you?" corran asked tossing a log and the dim fire

Matroshka
He smirked " of course makes friends with them then get them. Do you know the names of these people ? " To make friends and betray them. HE thought to himself. O well he kne wwhat must be done.

darkxbox
Originally posted by Passione
(Ahem none of this in the roleplay..its bloody annoying. And its one of the rules.. If you have something to say then say it in the discussion thread. Which i recommend you all check daily..)

((To set one thing straight....The goddess of UoF is in the land of the Vial which is Teos and not Etos, Ragnok i believe was at a human village which was in etos. Please try to keep constancy Darkxbox, your either in Etos of Teos..Oh and the Vial isnt human bit more of a evil version of elves.))

((i wrote that he left etos.))

Etain's hand moved to open the box when the dragon's head appeared in her window. She flinched and glanced over her shoulder at Regnok. "Dragon mind your manners in my presence or you'll join you're stone companions at my gates. What is it that you want?" She set the box down beside Nero. "Open it. I'll listen to Regnok while you do." She folded her hands in her lap and smiled. The dragon was far to large to fit into her castle, so normally she would allow him to peek in through the windows... But she was picky about who could or could not watch the happenings of her bed room. *not meant to be a sexual innuendo*

ragnok looked at the human again. "who is this one etain? i am wondering how he managed to sneak past me."

((be on later. gettin off now.))

Ambiguity
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Darthul melted away what frost covered his head and the surrounding by breathing out heat plain before he lowered his head to the height of Lucius, sniffing the vail a couple of times and gazed into his eyes.

"You ARE in Etos, Vail!
Your courage is admirable, just like that woman with her dragon. I am impressed that you dared approaching the agressive dragon at all. Not many would do that in the same situation, but even though it was brave, it was indeed foolish.
Now, what exactly do you plan to do? I will help you in what ways I can, but I am afraid I do not know these lands very well. In a sense, I am a little new to this land. But if we get guidance or directions of some sort, I will take you wherever you wish"

Darthul looked around himself as villagers and guards with caution observed the dragon with weapons in hand. He could see it in their eyes that they were not going to attack. They were too scared for the concequences, but lets face it.. people of this world was not custom to see dragons, and now they had just seen two, even three at one point at the same time.

He had a look around. Where did that lady and her dragon go anyway? Darthul hoped that he did not scared them away. It was not his intention to snap at them, but he was just afraid that they would have gotten hurt.

This dragon... He's not like the others? Then again, the one other that I met was well... A dick, to be blunt.
Lucius smiled as the dragon offered him a free ride, and nodded.
"Where I need to go... Well, in all honesty I don't know. I want to put an end to this war, so if you know any place that'd help my cause, you offer would be taken most generously."
Lucius inclined his head again, and then waited for Darthul to elaborate on the situation.

DangerousBeauty
Cali smiled and looked up at him. "Both really. Back when I was in camp I'd always have to watch men who wandered off to go to the bathroom in fear of them getting jumped by something. And I'm always so quiet they pretend they dont know I'm there... Doesn't bother me much. You just caught me off guard."

Etain frowned and glanced at Ragnok. "He didn't sneak past you. He came here long before you returned. Now calm yourself. He's welcome here. And so are you my friend." She went to her window and gently ran her hand over his muzzle. "As for your question Nero I do not now them. If I did I would have sent my men long ago.. Besides most haven't even started for the estimated meeting place. But be weary when you go. The eyes of the sun are watching you. There is another Goddess, and she wishes to throw me out of power and win this war... But for tonight.. You shall rest here beside me... You have a long journey to make."

The big EH
"well sorry for catching you off gaurd, i know for a solider being caught off gaurd sucks" corran said to cali

Matroshka
Nero smiled " good i am quite tired. But at least my face is clearing up from the punch." He felt his face. He smiled at Etain then looked at the dragon " and its nice to meet you to....... whats your name ?"

DangerousBeauty
She smiled and kissed Ragnok on his snout. "Rest well me friend. Nero is a guest. Be kind and don't eat hm." She moved away from the window and laid back down on her bed. "You look much better too. It's not that bruised."

Cali smiled and nodded. "Thank you... Go back to sleep."

Matroshka
" HEH i dont think he would eat me " HE smiled looking at the dragon. He got comfortable and just sat around thinking. Nothing special just back at his home town.

The big EH
"no, I'll keep watch, you should rest i dont care if you were the one who always kept watch at your camp, every lady needs her rest" corran firmly told cali with a generous tone

DangerousBeauty
Cali smiled and looked down a her feet. "Alright then... Thank you Corran." She removed her cloak revealing her sparkly white dress beneath. "Good night Corran." She wadded up her cloak and set it beneath her head, closing her eyes and trying to fall alseep.

Etain smiled and patted the spot next to her. "Sleep Nero."

Matroshka
" yes that would be the wise" He closed his eyes and almost emidiatly he fell asleep. He dreamed about his parents. He missed them. But he ever felt scared or sick he would think of them and it would make him feel better.

The big EH
"your welcome" corran smiled and watched the fire

DangerousBeauty
Etain sat awake, watching Nero until he was asleep, then she turned to Ragnok. "Do you think he'll do it? This human?"

Matroshka
He then remembered the gore from earlier. He remembered the words " You will be a worthy ??" He remembered the man said to him. Then he remembered all the blood. He shook a little in his sleep. But then he dreamt back to when he wsa a kid and he felt better agian. He never wanted to remember that fight in a dream ever agian.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Ambiguity
This dragon... He's not like the others? Then again, the one other that I met was well... A dick, to be blunt.
Lucius smiled as the dragon offered him a free ride, and nodded.
"Where I need to go... Well, in all honesty I don't know. I want to put an end to this war, so if you know any place that'd help my cause, you offer would be taken most generously."
Lucius inclined his head again, and then waited for Darthul to elaborate on the situation.

"I am sorry, young one. I am a creature of wisdom and not even I can see how this war could end. At least not in a way that benefit both sides"
Darthul sighed, gazing into the distance, above and beyond the far distant mountains. He hated to feel unable to help others. Of course, there was always the muscle way to end a war, but that would not end it. That would simply smother it until it regained air enough to break out once more.

No, ending a war was more than just having most muscles. He lowered his head and turned to Lucius.
"I am afraid I am all out of advices for you, Vail. I do not know from where such a great task can be ran. If you have any clues, now is the time to share.

By the way, my name is Darthul, a fire dragon from the northern lands"

The big EH
corran watched the horizon (what he could see over the trees i mean) as the sun slowly crept up, he'd sat for hours writing in a book he had and managed to keep himself pretty ocupied. around what would be 6:30 he decided to wake everyone up starting with dace then severine and then cali "we should get going, we want to be out of this part quickly" corran told them with a small yawn (wierd i just yawned as i typed that)

DangerousBeauty
Cali sat up and rubbed her eyes, taking down the thorn wall with a flick of her hand. "Where are we off too?... Are we stopping at a city or are we heading straight to the sea?"

The big EH
"city first" dace told cali as he splashe out the fire

Matroshka
Nero woke up. He looked at his surroundings. He totally forgot where he was. He rubbed his head and looked at him gloves. " black like night ..." He fell back asleep.

DangerousBeauty
Etain was asleep beside him, unable to be awakened until the sun went down. Her skin was cold and pale. It was as if she were dead. Her arm was around Nero, her other hand was hidden under her pillow with a knife in her palm in case he descided to turn on her.

Passione
The goddess Raina woke up as soon as the sun greeted the sky!

She let out a little yawn and walked over to her window. She smiled at the sight before her. The views were just breathtaking. Raina decided to check on things in the land of the elves and walked over to her chaise lounge and placed her left arm in the whirhpool before her and layed there awaitingher result.

Passione
Severine let out a huge yawn and rubbed her eyes. 'Moooornin' She said to the others, 'So do we havetime for breakfast, I cant really travel on an empty stomach.' She looked over to Cali and smiled. 'Did you sleep okay Cali? If its okay with you lot, I might take a walk to the river to clean up a bit and to maye get some berries for breakfast. Cali would you like to join me?

Matroshka
Nero woke agian and looked next to him. Etain was right there. Without realizing he blushed. He got up as quite as he could and looked out the windows. The stars as they make there final route before it became daytime. The moon shinning like a cats eyes in the night. He smiled and thought to himself how beautiful everything was. If only the war wasnt going on.

DangerousBeauty
Cali shook her head and stood up, dusting her cloak off and puling t over her shoulder. "Sorry Severine, but this isn't like the trips we'd take for the military. We'll have to eat on the road, and neither of us will probably get a bath until we reach the city... Here. I thought ahead and brought some rations. You can have my share. I normally dont eat breakfast." She pulled out a small hide bag from her pack and tossed it to Severine. Inside were dried berries, some spices to keep things fresh and tasty, and then some dried meat she had smoked and seasoned herself. "You boys help yourself to the rations too alright? I'd feel terrible if you didn't get anything to eat."

Passione
Severine signed! 'Cali why rescrict our selves to rations Cali. Look around you and see the food nature has to offer. I reckon that we should have a good hearty breakfast before we start on our travels.'

Severine looked at Cali and pouted. 'Oh come on Cali. pleeease!' She begged at her friend.

The big EH
"i already ate" corran said denying the food as dace grabed some and ate

DangerousBeauty
Cali sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I guess we could spare a few minutes... Go ahead and eat but you're not taking a bath until we get to the town."

darkxbox
as the sun began to rise, ragnok entered his cave, which was directly across from the window to etains room. he gave one final roar, cursing the sun and the goddess of light. and finnally went into a deep slumber. in his dreams he watched over etain and kept a wary eye on nero.

The big EH
Cali sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I guess we could spare a few minutes... Go ahead and eat but you're not taking a bath until we get to the town." "besides i think you'll find the baths in town much btter" corran told severine as he sat down, he noticed that dace had been unusally quiet this morning

DangerousBeauty
Etain's voice echoed through Nero's mind as she sat safely in Ragnok's claws. "Are you going to leave Nero? Without me able to say goodbye?"

Passione
Severine smiled at her friend and skipped away from the camp. Her stomach was making the loudest of noises. She saw some berries in the bushes before her and grabbed her self some leaves and some broken twigs and zapped them with her staff and smiled at her self as they became two little baskets. Then she walked over to the bushes and started to pick at the fresh ripe berries.

Once she had enough berries she walked over to the river in search of some fish. She knew that she was hopeless at fishing but her magic staff made it so much easier. As soon as she saw s fish swimming away. She grabbed her staff at waved it in the air and smiled as the fish appeared before her she repeated this process until she had enough fish for all of them then wrapped the fish in some leaves and placed them at the basket and skipped back to camp.

Matroshka
Nero looked at Etian '' nooo'' He sighed. He felt a little sore but he was good to find the other and bring them down. " good bye Goddess Etain"

DangerousBeauty
She frowed and hugged on of Ragnok's great claws for comfort. "Goodbye Nero. Be safe and weary. In these lands not everythig is ruled by me. The good one could be watching you... Make hast and if you need anything please ask and I will send Ragnok to your aid."

Passione
Raina wiped away a tear that has fallen freely from her eye. She didnt want the war to continue but she knew her sister wouldnt back down and that she couldnt really sit back and let her people become slaves for the vial and have their land that they worked hard on destroyed before their eyes. She sighed and walked towards the wall. She needed a saviour. Someone who could save her people and their land and stop the end to this war.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>