Punisher vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Punisher gets 1 hrs prep fights takes place in a warehouse. Who wins?

Sado22
anyone who has read Punisher after "welcome back frank" knows that a prepared punisher can take him on. considering that unprepared Punisher shot wolverine in the balls and steemrolled him.

The Punisher wins.

~Sado

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Sado22
anyone who has read Punisher after "welcome back frank" knows that a prepared punisher can take him on. considering that unprepared Punisher shot wolverine in the balls and steemrolled him.

The Punisher wins.

~Sado

Yeah I know. To be quite frank eventhought that fight you are refering to is Einnis its not like it couldnt happen.

python99
1 hour prep is a lot, Frank takes it

Soljer
Logan.

Estacado
Does Punisher get a baseball bat?

Darth Martin
Punisher 8-9/10.

Master-Borg
Punisher's taken down Logan before, he does it with prep here.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Punisher gets 1 hrs prep fights takes place in a warehouse. Who wins?

Wolverine. Besides range he has every imaginable advantage.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine. Besides range he has every imaginable advantage. What the f**k?

Castle will have the battlefield covering with mines. Wolverine will be walking into a ****ing minefield! cool

Punisher with prep is deadly and can take on Wolverine. He's taken on him before w/o prep and done okay. With prep Wolverine's screwed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What the f**k?

Castle will have the battlefield covering with mines. Wolverine will be walking into a ****ing minefield! cool

That's going to matter why?

Punisher with prep is deadly and can take on Wolverine. He's taken on him before w/o prep and done okay. With prep Wolverine's screwed.

Sure. But one fight doesn't set the average. Logan has fought people much more powerful than Frank in the past.

Thanks to his HF and bones Wolverine will take a lot to put down. On the other hand he can kill Punisher with one or two good shots. It's not as though Frank can gain the element of surprise either thanks to Wolvie's senses.

Even Punisher needs more than an hour of prep to beat someone with better:
Durability
Skill
Senses
Experience
Agility
Healing
etc
etc

Phantom Zone
That's going to matter why?

His HF is reduced and that could soften him up.

Sure. But one fight doesn't set the average. Logan has fought people much more powerful than Frank in the past.

Punisher has shown time and time again to be effective with prep. Just because hes beaten more powerful people does not give Wolevrine the automatic win it depends on the circumstances. Frank has beaten Wolverine once and on another ocassion did well while he was injured.

Thanks to his HF and bones Wolverine will take a lot to put down.

Ok you do know recently that Wolverine was put down with a bullet to the head? erm Wolverines HF is much reduced theres nothing stopping Frank from pumping Wolverine with a ****load of drugs like Deapool did.

On the other hand he can kill Punisher with one or two good shots. It's not as though Frank can gain the element of surprise either thanks to Wolvie's senses.

Wolverines sense hasnt stopped him from being shot by Frank in the past and Frank was even able to go H2H with Wolverine while injured and thats not even Einnis.

Even Punisher needs more than an hour of prep to beat someone with better:
Durability
Skill
Senses
Experience
Agility
Healing
etc
etc

Spiderman has alot of stats better than Cap but Cap still beats him H2H. Punisher is that good at prep to beat Wolverine.

Darth Martin
Yeah Deadpool once put Wolverine down with prep. He's used a sedative powerful enough to put a T-Rex down. erm Punisher can do the same.

Phantom Zone
Yeah Deadpool once put Wolverine down with prep. He's used a sedative powerful enough to put a T-Rex down. erm Punisher can do the same.

You can say that again. Hell thats not even prep he just got himself a dart gun. laughing

Darth Martin
You can say that again. Hell thats not even prep he just got himself a dart gun. laughing yes

Soljer
Wait, how is the Punisher going to cover the battlefield with mines, again?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Soljer
Wait, how is the Punisher going to cover the battlefield with mines, again?

I actually dont see how hes going to do that in an hour but he can defintely get himself a tranq gun and has other options. smile

Other explosive devices nut not neccesarily mines.

Soljer
I actually dont see how hes going to do that in an hour but he can defintely get himself a tranq gun and has other options. smile

Other explosive devices nut not neccesarily mines.

Going by the 'average,' tranquilizers are extremely ineffective against Wolverine.

Master-Borg
Frank gets a flamethrowers and powerful tranquilizers (the ones used on Cap America)

he weakens Logan's HF with the flamethrower and then takes out a weakened logan with tranqs

Phantom Zone
Going by the 'average,' tranquilizers are extremely ineffective against Wolverine.

Well Wolverines Hf is reduced. Punishers mercy bullets were powerful enough to put down Spiderman and he im pretty sure he has alot of tranq bullets if one is not enough 10 will be.

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page088hs.jpg

Estacado
Road roller ftw.

Soljer
Well Wolverines Hf is reduced. Punishers mercy bullets were powerful enough to put down Spiderman and he im pretty sure he has alot of tranq bullets if one is not enough 10 will be.

Those tranqs were engineered and given to Deadpool specifically for Wolverine - they were almost a Deus Ex of sorts.

Darth Martin

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverine154page088hs.jpg My man. smile

Phantom Zone
Those tranqs were engineered and given to Deadpool specifically for Wolverine - they were almost a Deus Ex of sorts.

Actually I dont think it was DP said that I have enough sedative to drop a T-Rex, therefore implying it was the amount that put him down and that the sedative was not specifically engineered for him.

Obvoulsy I dont think they used weak tranqs but the key word here is enough.

Sado22
so has frank. with prep, frank took down the hulk...in less than five mintues. you still want to argue cuz i can point out the several times wolverine took on hulk and would have died hadn't it been for his healing factor. with prep, Punisher has taken down daredevil, spidermand AND wolveirne together.

and he did the smae with each of them individually....again without prep.

HF reduced.

he might. but Punisher HAS put him down with one shot....to the balls.

they had a team up in one series where they were in the jungle. wolverine was caught in a trap and was ambushed and punisher had to save his ass. keep in mind that the traps were set for them both.
and his senses never helped him in the past against Punisher. and that was UNPREPARED Punisher.

dude, you obviously haven't read the issue i'm talking about. you know how punisher beat him. he blew his dick off with a shotgun. logan was on the ground long enough for punisher to go off, beat off the badguys and return to road roll him.

Durability - granted.
skill - also granted though Punisher has fought evenly with him in the past
senses - never helped him before against punisher. wont this time either
experience - punisher is better at guirella warfare thanks to fighting in nam. that was proven in the issue i was talking where wolverine was captured
agility - granted
helaing - reduced but there. granted. but with 100% healing he still couldn't take out unprepared punisher. don't see him doing it with half of it.

Punisher roadrollers him yet again.
Punisher 10/10
why? cuz he's done so on two occassions.

wolverine isn't immune to tranqs though. might want to keep that in mind.

~Sado

Soljer

~Sado

He's effectively immune to any tranquilizer that Frank would be able to grab within an hour.

Phantom Zone
so has frank. with prep, frank took down the hulk...in less than five mintues. you still want to argue cuz i can point out the several times wolverine took on hulk and would have died hadn't it been for his healing factor. with prep, Punisher has taken down daredevil, spidermand AND wolveirne together.

and he did the smae with each of them individually....again without prep.

HF reduced.

he might. but Punisher HAS put him down with one shot....to the balls.

they had a team up in one series where they were in the jungle. wolverine was caught in a trap and was ambushed and punisher had to save his ass. keep in mind that the traps were set for them both.
and his senses never helped him in the past against Punisher. and that was UNPREPARED Punisher.

dude, you obviously haven't read the issue i'm talking about. you know how punisher beat him. he blew his dick off with a shotgun. logan was on the ground long enough for punisher to go off, beat off the badguys and return to road roll him.

Durability - granted.
skill - also granted though Punisher has fought evenly with him in the past
senses - never helped him before against punisher. wont this time either
experience - punisher is better at guirella warfare thanks to fighting in nam. that was proven in the issue i was talking where wolverine was captured
agility - granted
helaing - reduced but there. granted. but with 100% healing he still couldn't take out unprepared punisher. don't see him doing it with half of it.

Punisher roadrollers him yet again.
Punisher 10/10
why? cuz he's done so on two occassions.

~Sado

You are the ******* man

Sado22
okay....but he still doesn't have an adamantium crotch gaurd laughing
frank blows his penis off again and roadrolls him.

no, FRANK CASTLE IS! smile

Phantom Zone
He's effectively immune to any tranquilizer that Frank would be able to grab within an hour.

I think thats incorrect. As I stated before DP implied that it was the amount of tranqs that put Wolverine down.

You are also forgetting that Wolverines HF is reduced and is getting dropped by bullets to the head. I would not be suprised if a mercy bullet that dropped Spiderman hit him that it would impair his performance, I think its reasonable to think if he hit him with the amount that DP hit Wolverine with, Wolverine would go down.

Soljer
I think thats incorrect. As I stated before DP implied that it was the amount of tranqs that put Wolverine down.

Then you're incorrect. The tranqs were engineered specifically for that encounter.

Phantom Zone
Then you're incorrect. The tranqs were engineered specifically for that encounter.

Can you prove that it was specifically engineered and it wasnt the amount? At any rate even if it was...

You are also forgetting that Wolverines HF is reduced and is getting dropped by bullets to the head. I would not be suprised if a mercy bullet that dropped Spiderman hit him that it would impair his performance, I think its reasonable to think if he hit him with the amount that DP hit Wolverine with, Wolverine would go down.

Sado22
The punisher owning wolverine. Notice how much Logan's senses helped him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado22
"Sucker."

Sado22
oh and what logan looked like afterwards.

Sado22
oh and i forgot to ad the funniest part!

HueyFreeman
oh and i forgot to ad the funniest part! I am not of the best knowledge on the punisher but I would hold suspect a comic where he is holding down Spiderman. I am sure his class .5 strength could definitely hold a guy that can throw a car as easily as a pencil. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
I am not of the best knowledge on the punisher but I would hold suspect a comic where he is holding down Spiderman. I am sure his class .5 strength could definitely hold a guy that can throw a car as easily as a pencil. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Er not all comics are consistent but theres alot of other stuff that is fine. Theres nothing wrong with the way Pun beat DD and theres nothing wrong with Pun being able to get Wolverine with the rocket. I think Wolverine overreacted a bit though....

Sado22
err....spiderman was unconscious when Frank saw him erm

Battlehammer

Logans healing factor is far more then 10 times spidermans own. So tranq won't work nor would they hit him if he did not wish to be hit.

Battlehammer
Can you prove that it was specifically engineered and it wasnt the amount? At any rate even if it was...
They were given to him by weapon x and were said to be able to put down somthing like 2 terraxes with a single dart and he shot logan with many of them.

Battlehammer
The punisher owning wolverine. Notice how much Logan's senses helped him roll eyes (sarcastic)

You do realize that was not only the most inconsistent arc, but also the most pis.

ya The author of the arc for gott logan had senses...........he drank a bottle of acid...........

Spiderman for some reason got tricked by fake bombs even though he has a spider senses.......

The author of the issue has stated he hates super hero's and has shown to be bias and write reiduclous thing time and again.

Punisher caught the hulk in that arc...........

please don't use such a pis filled comic as evidence. Oh the arc was also ignored in comics and has never been mention since. Hell I not even sure it cannon any more.

Battlehammer
okay....but he still doesn't have an adamantium crotch gaurd laughing
frank blows his penis off again and roadrolls him.

no, FRANK CASTLE IS! smile
funny thing about that issue it was written by ennis the hero hater.

Nother funny thing is frank does not have the plot device of a steam roller.

That last thing is, that blowing off his dick won't put him down and one stupid low showing does not conteract all the times he been gun,punch, blow up and so forth and kept comming.

Bouboumaster
Wolverine pwnz him

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
funny thing about that issue it was written by ennis the hero hater.

Nother funny thing is frank does not have the plot device of a steam roller.

That last thing is, that blowing off his dick won't put him down and one stupid low showing does not conteract all the times he been gun,punch, blow up and so forth and kept comming.

The Hood shot off his dick and put him down smile

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
The Hood shot off his dick and put him down smile
actaully he dident. The hood fled and Logan decided to heal instead of giving chase and that was after hood turned into a huge demon.

Mindset
Not, he got shot in the nuts and he was laying down by the bar, then the Hood left. Before the Hood left he said something like I hope that grows back, but Logan didn't even attempt to get up.

Shot in the nuts puts Logan down, deal with it.

That's his kryptonite.

Master-Borg
You do realize that was not only the most inconsistent arc, but also the most pis.

why am I not surprised you pulled out the old PIS argument? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
why am I not surprised you pulled out the old PIS argument? roll eyes (sarcastic)
arguement? It a fact that it was pis. Punisher beat the hulk in it.......spiderman got tricked by fake bombs..........wolverine drank acid.......it was the dumbest story I have ever read and has been ignored by marvel completely from what ive seen.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mindset
Not, he got shot in the nuts and he was laying down by the bar, then the Hood left. Before the Hood left he said something like I hope that grows back, but Logan didn't even attempt to get up.

Shot in the nuts puts Logan down, deal with it.

That's his kryptonite.
Thats not what happen at all. Have you even read the issue? Logan falls back from the bullets and he and hood are sitting there and Logan goes "mine will heal yours won't" or some such. Then hood tranforms into a demon the scuffle a little and hood runs away. Logan was still quite able to fight and showed he was by you know fighting again.

what you just said was simply wrong.

Master-Borg
has been ignored by marvel completely from what ive seen.

how exactly has it been ignored by Marvel?

just because you don't like it, does not make it PIS. You have a personal grudge against Ennis because he portrays Wolverine accurately...btw, if he hates superheroes...why did he make DD beat Logan, isn't DD a superhero too?

Battlehammer
how exactly has it been ignored by Marvel?
Hmm lets see it never been brought up before.

Wolverine and punisher last fight wolverine states "you should not have come back for more frank the last time I went easy on you" then punches punisher and says "I dident like the steam roller much either".

He was referring to there first fight and saying it was the last time they had battled..........and it was after that issue were punisher took on wolverine DD and spiderman..........

so yes it was ignored as if it never happen.

just because you don't like it, does not make it PIS.
True, but what makes it pis is the fact it completely ignores characters abilities and powers.

Like a person with superhuman senses drinking acid

or a person with spider sense beign tricked by fake bombs

or punisher taking out Hulk..........

You have a personal grudge against Ennis because he portrays Wolverine accurately..
You would say that. You wonder why I called you a lair when you say you read wolverien comics and then you state nonsenses like this.

Ya wolverine drinking acid when he has superhuman senses is real accurate.........

or how about Logan being a complete idiot the entire arc.........ya thats accurate

Oh and spiderman being a dumbass and getting tricked by fake bombs is real accurate.

oh and hulk getting taken out by punisher is real accurate.

please don't even bother to talk if your gunna be a morron.

..btw, if he hates superheroes...why did he make DD beat Logan, isn't DD a superhero too?
He hates super power heros. The more power the more he hates them. DD was the only one that was not written like a morron and even he was written badly.

DD only has super senses that not a big deal for powers.

Oh and in the same arc Logan beat spiderman rather easily, but you don't see me using it

OneDumbG0
What a load of garbage. It's canon and it's not PIS. Ennis even admits in the comic itself, that any one of the trio could take Castle apart in a straight up fight. Which is why he has to use his ingenuity and unpredictability to even stand a chance. Hell, did you read teh part where Daredevil catches up to him and starts rocking him? You merely hate the fact that Wolverine got punked in the comic by both Daredevil and Punisher. Too bad for your fanboyism that it's not the first time either has happened.

And I don't know about you, but he slowed the Hulk down by making a drugged up Banner eat several pounds of explosive and then detonating them inside his gut. You make it sound like he punched Hulk out.

Punisher with prep can easily take Wolverine to task. Especially when a single bullet to the eye took him down in 'Messiah Complex' and a groin shot slowed him down in New Avengers.

Punisher 6/10.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
What a load of garbage. It's canon and it's not PIS. Ennis even admits in the comic itself, that any one of the trio could take Castle apart in a straight up fight. Which is why he has to use his ingenuity and unpredictability to even stand a chance. Hell, did you read teh part where Daredevil catches up to him and starts rocking him? You merely hate the fact that Wolverine got punked in the comic by both Daredevil and Punisher. Too bad for your fanboyism that it's not the first time either has happened.

And I don't know about you, but he slowed the Hulk down by making a drugged up Banner eat several pounds of explosive and then detonating them inside his gut. You make it sound like he punched Hulk out.

Punisher with prep can easily take Wolverine to task. Especially when a single bullet to the eye took him down in 'Messiah Complex' and a groin shot slowed him down in New Avengers.

Punisher 6/10. thank you for correcting the biased nonsense that Battlehammer likes to throw out

python99

Frank calls Fury and gets a trank within an hour big grin

Battlehammer

Ha-Son
Funny you should say that because you used the same line of argument in the "Captain America vs Wolverine" thread.

origins is not really a good source to use to compare characters

smile

OneDumbG0

Master-Borg
ROFL, good fing post onedumbgo!

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
ROFL, good fing post onedumbgo!
it really wasent at all.

All he did was put down times Logan be hurt or beaten, but misrepresented the events.

Not to mention he never gave a single reason for the examples nor why punisher wins.

Faceman
Originally posted by Ha-Son
Funny you should say that because you used the same line of argument in the "Captain America vs Wolverine" thread.

smile

You should become a detective Jase... laughing thumb up

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Faceman
You should become a detective Jase... laughing thumb up
laughing out loud

Sado22
there was absolutely nothing inconsistent about it. wolverine has been sniped before, shot in the eyes, shot in the head, gutted, sliced and whatnot. in fact some of the above has happened to him even when he could see the person who was shooting at him.

logan senses? what was he supposed to do, smell Frank's after shave? get real man. and funny YOU seem to forget that Frank Castle is a vietnam vet, black orps AND has undergone as special training in sniping. and he shot him from a hidden spot.

your point. why would his senses go off if there WAS no danger. also spiderman's senses don't go off when he can SEE what's coming. the senses work only when he can't see the danger. read more of his encounters with Venom.

first of all, all the superheroes he fought, Frank openly admitted that he would lose in a straight up fight. which he did. THAT is why he outsmarted them.

knock off the elipses man, its annoying and takes up too much space.
Punisher didn't PIS beat him. he fed Bruce C4 without bruce knowing it and simply detonated it. shows hwo much you read the pics i posted.

don't waste my time with your rampaging fanboyism. Frank has faced Wolverine on several occassions and always came out smarter. even back in Punisher volume 2 (the old school punisher comics) frank sniped him and wolverine went down. hsi HF has only weakened by now.

i don't care what you think. what IS obvious is that wolverine has a horrible showing so far against Frank. there was another issue, can't remember the name, where they were both chasing some terrorist in the jungle. Wolverine got caught, was ambushed, was caught in more booby traps and Frank had to come save him.

~Sado

Mindset
Sado Spiderman's senses go off even if he can see the danger, his spidersense doesn't go off at all when Venom attacks him.

Sado22
that's weird? i've never seen his senses go off when he can clearly see the thing coming at him. i understand he has natural agility and good reaction but why would he need spidersenses to see things he already sees? it makes no sense.

Mindset
It just senses danger, think of it as an involuntary muscle movement.

It doesn't need to go off if he sees the danger, but it does.

Sado22
no offense man, really, but could you provide proof. i'm just having a problem wrapping my head around it.

Mindset
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7823/feat41ss1bl0.jpg

He sees the guns drawn and point at him, it still goes off.

Sado22
thanks.
notice they go off when they start shooting him. not before.
by that logic it probably means that his senses would have gone off WHEN the claymore would explode....only they wouldn't cuz they werne't real.

makes sense now.

~Sado

Battlehammer

Battlehammer
thanks.
notice they go off when they start shooting him. not before.
by that logic it probably means that his senses would have gone off WHEN the claymore would explode....only they wouldn't cuz they werne't real.

makes sense now.

~Sado
Not at all. Spiderman would know the explosions were fake by the fact it dident go off.

also spiderman is extremely smart he should have known period.

also spiderman spidersense can tell with something is fake and could even back during the time that issue came out.

that issue simply was pis and protray both Wolverine and Spiderman incorrectly. It also displayed there powers incorrectly and even completely ignored them at times. They also showed there abilities to be vastly inconsistant.

iceman24567
The Punisher wins this 8/10.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
The Punisher wins this 8/10.
lol says the man who thinks cyclopes can take jason tod......in h2h combat lol.

iceman24567
lol says the man who thinks cyclopes can take jason tod......in h2h combat lol. lol says the Wolverine wanker....he did it once he could do it again don't cry about it.

Battlehammer
lol says the Wolverine wanker....he did it once he could do it again don't cry about it.
wanker? because I know what im talking about?

He did it once in pis filled comic were both wolverine and spiderman would some how forgett they had certain powers.........and would some how only have the intellect of a 5 year old.........

And thats not even the worse of it. Also Logan was never actaully beaten by punisher in that arc, but he did do extremely dumb things like drink acid........even though he had super senses.

Not crying at all just stating the facts.

Oh and wolverine has wtf stomp punisher and then called him gay.....before

iceman24567
wanker? because I know what im talking about?

He did it once in pis filled comic were both wolverine and spiderman would some how forgett they had certain powers.........and would some how only have the intellect of a 5 year old.........

And thats not even the worse of it. Also Logan was never actaully beaten by punisher in that arc, but he did do extremely dumb things like drink acid........even though he had super senses.

Not crying at all just stating the facts.

Oh and wolverine has wtf stomp punisher and then called him gay.....before In this fight he has prep and he will win a majority at the least 8/10. It's only pis when Wolverine loses huh.

Battlehammer
In this fight he has prep and he will win a majority at the least 8/10. It's only pis when Wolverine loses huh.
And you come to this conculsion due to? He has an hour prep his current weapons area was blown up a few issues back. He not going to be able to produce any serous weapondry in an hour. Also he need to set the traps.

Then theres the fact Logan can take pritty much any thing he can dish out. Logan can tell were he is and there not chance of ambush due to super senses. Logan had more experience and trained in the tactics punisher will attempt to use.........so im still wondering how punisher wins let a lone 8 out of 10 times.

Oh it has nothing to do with Logan losing. Actaully Logan never was KO during there fight so he was actually never beaten. All he did was get hit with the rocket.

any ways what pis is the fact spidermans spider senses never went off, Logan some how forgott he had senses and DD also some how forgott he had senses.....

Then thers the fact Logan drank acid again forgetting he had super senses.

Spiderman who extremely smart and has spider senses got trick by fake bombs

Punisher caught and took out Hulk........

That does not scream pis to you?

iceman24567
I see Frank shotting him in the head if all else fails but I'm tired continue to argue if it pleases you 8/10 to Frank and no it's not because I'm wearing a punisher shirt to bed no expression.

Battlehammer
I see Frank shotting him in the head if all else fails

ecpt for the fact his skull is adamtium lol

but I'm tired continue to argue if it pleases you 8/10

so you have no reason other then bias?

to Frank and no it's not because I'm wearing a punisher shirt to bed no expression.
lol good night .

Phantom Zone
Wow theres nothing for me to say here. Almost everybodys in agreement. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sado22
you said inconsistant writing. i brought up the many times hairyboy has been shot and sniped before.

frank shot him with a rocket launcher several blocks away. his smell isn't THAT strong. don't even bring that up. and wolverine beng sniped several times before (and once even on Punisher volume2) speaks for itself.

~Sado

Phantom Zone
you said inconsistant writing. i brought up the many times hairyboy has been shot and sniped before.

frank shot him with a rocket launcher several blocks away. his smell isn't THAT strong. don't even bring that up. and wolverine beng sniped several times before (and once even on Punisher volume2) speaks for itself.

~Sado

Wolverine getting sniped.

http://img45.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=85850_loganbucky1.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=punisherwarjournal007126yn.jpg

*shrug* Give it up.

Battlehammer
Yes in that arc.

and you never brought up a single instances. All you stated was that he been shot before , stabbed and so forth. No one saying he has not. Whats im sayign is for logan to be caught unaware that a person that he met before and is hunting is able to shoot him unaware with utterly no reason is pis.

Just like spidermans spider sense not going off in that instant or DD radar senses.

frank shot him with a rocket launcher several blocks away. his smell isn't THAT strong. don't even bring that up.
It was not that far away you can tell by the picture. Also his smell is that strong. The examples that I brought up are far beyond a few blocks in range. Logan should have and could have smell him. DD should have and could have heard him. Spiderman spider senses should have gone off.

Also a rocket launcher would make a shit load of noise and would be easy for some one of his reflexes to evade.

and wolverine beng sniped several times before
...........Not by an opponet he met and was tracking.

(and once even on Punisher volume2) speaks for itself.

~Sado
still waiting for the issue number

Battlehammer
Wolverine getting sniped.

http://img45.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=85850_loganbucky1.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=punisherwarjournal007126yn.jpg

*shrug* Give it up.
First ones is a girl and not a comic.

as for the second one. How surprizing that in another punisher comic Logans super senses are again neglacted. At least in the instances Logan was tracking another individual and not punisher.

Oh and why do low showings now the norm again?

also did not wolverine put down punisher in that very arc with a glancign blow?

golem370
What if Frank just fines Leech and have him null Wolverines healing factor. What would happen to Wolverine didn't have his healing factor and still had adamantium in his body?

Phantom Zone
First ones is a girl and not a comic.

Its Bucky shooting Wolverine. no expression

as for the second one. How surprizing that in another punisher comic Logans super senses are again neglacted. At least in the instances Logan was tracking another individual and not punisher.

Oh and why do low showings now the norm again?

also did not wolverine put down punisher in that very arc with a glancign blow?

OMFGOD!

Battlehammer
Its Bucky shooting Wolverine. no expression

OMFGOD!

Thats not what showed up when I clicked it.

is it when bucky shot wolverine while capt had him by the throat?

what? What I said was correct. Another issue ina punisher comic were Logan senses was neglacted........

and at least he was not hunting the punisher at the time and punisher look to be down wind.

and low showigns are not the norm. for good reason.

also in that arc. you used as evidence did not punisher get wtf put down by a glancing blow?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by golem370
What if Frank just fines Leech and have him null Wolverines healing factor. What would happen to Wolverine didn't have his healing factor and still had adamantium in his body?
He not gunna find him in an hour...........

and Logan would be fine for weeks...........

Phantom Zone
Thats not what showed up when I clicked it.

is it when bucky shot wolverine while capt had him by the throat?

No its not Wolverine is shopping and Bucky shots him with a sniper gun.

what? What I said was correct. Another issue ina punisher comic were Logan healing factor was neglacted........

That was before his HF upgrade and Wolverine does not have an uber HF anymore, so no it didnt neglect anything. Hell by the time Punisher got up to him the wound had already healed!!!

and at least he was not hunting the punisher at the time

and low showigns are not the norm. for good reason.

That depends on how many there are.

also in that arc. you used as evidence did not punisher get wtf put down by a glancing blow?

Dont know.

Sado22
pay attention to what you're saying, man.
you say yourself that wolverine has been shot and stabbed in the past by other characters (and even admit that sometimes it was with him looking at them) and say its PIS if Frank does it.

i already prooved earlier that spidey's senses only go off once the danger presents itself. the people pointed their guns at spidey and his senses didn't go off. it was only once they opened fire that the senses went off.
Also DD and Spidey escaped from teh rocket launcher. and they did it because their respective senses warned them. wolverine was being a dumbass as sat there trying to figure out what Frnak meant by "suckers". and got blown apart.

and it is isn't pis since others have sniped, shot and blown him apart before too. Bucky is one. also notice that frank didn't snipe him in the link Phantom provided. he just shot him from nearby with an assault rifle. his senses haven't done wonders for him as you say. there was another case in ultimate x-men when he was hit by a rocket launcher.

all you're doing is help me prove how much of a curbstomp Punisher vs these three really was. cheers smile

~Sado

Battlehammer
No its not Wolverine is shopping and Bucky shots him with a sniper gun.
Wrong. Bucky was the one Logan was tracking,but he not the one that shoot wolverine which you would know if you read the issue.......

That was before his HF upgrade and Wolverine does not have an uber HF anymore, so no it didnt neglect anything. Hell by the time Punisher got up to him the wound had already healed!!!
I ment to say senses which I editted,but you must have begun your post before I had the chance to edit it.

Also for the time period which was the 90's that was a low showing for logans healing factor and damage soaking abilities.

Logan healing factor was only down graded by a few years. Thats still well beyond punisher damage out put.

Logan has shown to withstand being eaten and also blown up twice.

That depends on how many there are.
Theres not that many and there reason given why he was unable to detect them.

Not to mention Logans senses have only increased over time.

I mean currently in wolverine 62. He found mistyc in 8 and haft hours. He had no idea were she was in the entire world and it only took him 8 and haft hours. Thats how good his senses are and his tracking ability

Dont know.
selective memory have we?

Sado22
eaten? i would love to see what teeth can do to adamantium.
that also applies to being blown up. there was a time when he was incinerated too during civil war.

we all know that. the fact remains that not only does punisher know all but he can keep wolverine down long enough..........like he HAS. and i'm getting tired of prooving events that already happened. you have anything besides a hissyfit to offer in your defense cuz this is getting tedious. just admit wolverine has nothing on Frank and that Frank has pwned him everytime they came across the other. and THAT is what matters.

~Sado

Battlehammer

Phantom Zone
Wrong. Bucky was the one Logan was tracking,but he not the one that shoot wolverine which you would know if you read the issue.......

Lol thats neither here nor there. I never said Wolverine was hunting Bucky the point is that Wolverine did not detect him, oh and for your information Bucky amsked his scent with ink, but you know what I dont think that makes a difference because ink gives off a scent anyway.

Anyway Wolverine knows Scalphunters scent...

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan07oh9.jpg

Still got shot, so what now?

I ment to say senses which I editted,but you must have begun your post before I had the chance to edit it.

Also for the time period which was the 90's that was a low showing for logans healing factor and damage soaking abilities.

Yeah well in the scan above he gets dropped by a bullet to the head, stop making excuses.

Logan healing factor was only down graded by a few years. Thats still well beyond punisher damage out put.

Logan has shown to withstand being eaten and also blown up twice.

"Yeah well in the scan above he gets dropped by a bullet to the head, stop making excuses."

Theres not that many and there reason given why he was unable to detect them.

Not to mention Logans senses have only increased over time.

I mean currently in wolverine 62. He found mistyc in 8 and haft hours. He had no idea were she was in the entire world and it only took him 8 and haft hours. Thats how good his senses are and his tracking ability

Yeah still got shot in the head and has been shot and ambushed billions of times.

selective memory have we?

No I didnt read it. no expression

Oh yeah and concernind DDs senses. I dont know how far away its was but it was defintely further than THIS.

http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daredevilvol2009209ze.jpg

Note how DD hears it but only just in time. Yeah he would have heard the missle going off but not neccarily Frank before he fired the missle. DDs senses have limitations. Here he has to concentrate to detect Frank 6 blocks away. (6 blocks up and two over, 6 up two across)

http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doubleedgeomega335tq.jpg

Frank stated that he knew that DD had radar senses so im assuming that it was at a distance were DD would have trouble detecting him.

Spiderman senses also did not go off because he was not aiming at him and he was not in Wolverines vicinity.

Sado22

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

Master-Borg
Battlehammer's list of favorite arguments in defense of Wolverine:

1) PIS

2) writer is an idiot

3) opponent does not read Wolverine comics

4) opponent is an idiot

5) opponent is an idiot who does not read Wolverine comics

6) blabbering biased nonsense over and over

OneDumbG0
All your inane arguments result in one thing: "You have a very biased view of who Wolverine is and what Wolverine can do."

Because bottom-line, the way you hold up Wolverine on a pedestal, no way should he get clobbered by Spiderwoman, or by Cap, or by Spiderman, or by Punisher, or by Daredevil, or by Gorgon, or by Sabretooth, or by Wildchild, or by X-23, or by Daken, or by the Wrecker, or by Namor, or by USAgent, or by Deadpool, or by Cyber, or by Bucky, or by Scalphunter...

... and yet, he does... ALL the time. And the examples I just gave? All in the last couple of years. I don't even have to dig through his past. Give it up. You're convincing only yourself because it suits your predilections towards short hairy comic book characters. If you don't like Ennis, that's fine. At the same time, you don't like Bendis, Millar, Claremont, Austen, Morrison, Loeb, Way and pretty much every other Marvel writer there at the House of Ideas. Have fun reading Marvel comics with your eyes closed and your mind shut out to the fact that Wolverine has been punked before. He's been punched, he's been kicked, he's been batted, he's been slapped, he's been clonked, he's been shot, he's been sniped, he's been sliced, he's been diced, he's been rocketed, he's been shield tossed, he's been webbed, he's been ambushed, he's been blown up, he's been tranq'ed, he's been duck-bombed, he's been steam rolled, he's been stabbed with his own claws. Nuff said.

Punisher with hour prep 6/10.

Sado22
this gets my choice for "dumbest post ever".
whose with me? smile

you forgot wolverine couldn't identify the brand for the aftershave eek!

you of course. look at this:

erm

so wait...you bring this up as proof agaisnst another spiderman issue that I was talking about. so basically what you say is canon and everything else is PIS or inaccurate.
the pic posted showed spidey surrounded by guns and his senses didn't go off. they went off WHEN THEY OPENED FIRE. notice also that his senses go off if he isn't looking at the danger.
flashforward Punisher volume4. spideramn is standing looking at the claymores which would only blow up once he moves. techincally speaking as the issue i was talking about before shows, his senses would only work once he moves and the claymores are detonated.

as for spiderman's intelligence.......what does that have to do with anything considering he knows that frank is a killer and that frank is defending himself.

it was cutscene kind of thing. wolverine says "suckers". the next panel spiderman and daredevil are in the air, escaping.
and stop acting like you're a writer for marvel. dumbass.

as for the pics you posted....goodjob. did you notice what was written there. he said "wind from our back (sniff sniff)"
he smelt the person ONLY cuz the wind carried the scent TO him. just like animals do. now i could tell you exactly how predators like wolves hunt but i'll summarize it by telling you that they use the wind. the same way the wind got carried to wolverine with the person's scent.

now you want to know why it didn't work with frank? simple:
-they were in rundown area
-there was no wind
-frank was too damn far
-and the since there were a lot of buildings

and lastly, using your own twisted logic against you, wolverine was reading the letter and not foucsing cool

i'm sorry if he can't dodge ordinary bullets shot by superhuman beings laughing

even considering his special sniper training program? your out of your mind.

~Sado

Sado22
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance
best post on KMC! pwned!

Phantom Zone

ultimatethor
Wolverine all the way

ultimatethor
The punishers a normal human being. Wolverine has got a good h factor plus peak human strength. He is even a better fighter than the punisher plus he has unbrakjable claws he wins a straight up fight certainly

python99
Originally posted by ultimatethor
The punishers a normal human being. Wolverine has got a good h factor plus peak human strength. He is even a better fighter than the punisher plus he has unbrakjable claws he wins a straight up fight certainly

Punisher hardly fights anyone superior in a straight fight, unless its a random encounter, and even then he still may have something up his sleeve. This is however not a random encounter thus wolverine loses the majority.

Phantom Zone

Punisher gets 1 hrs prep.

Sado22
my point exactly.
lets just hope battleass can figure this out and we can all call it a day.

for you info, wolverine and punisher had a close encounter fight with Wolverine jumping him out of no where. even then Punisher beat him by hitting him in the balls and pouring petrol on him. he was going to torch him but was stopped. i can post the link if you want too. then there was the time when he shot him in balls and roadrolled him laughing

so far we have Frank and Wolverine face each other on three occassions:
-was jumped by wolverine and still won
-(a little later) he shot him in the balls and roadrolled him
-with preperation, he just shot him with a rocket launcher and blew him up

notice i'm not saying that frank can beat him in h2h or straight up encounter. i'm just tellling you that its not that cut and dry and that you can never expect Frank NOT to pull something off.

~Sado

ultimatethor
With 1 hr of prep id think the punisher coud take it. With all the weapons he could access he would probably be able to knock wolvie out

Sado22
knowing frank he'd probably have napalm there too! laughing

python99
With 1 hr of prep id think the punisher coud take it. With all the weapons he could access he would probably be able to knock wolvie out

With an hour prep Wolverine would be lucky not to get killed. Wolverine will be meeting that dude he has to battle to come back to life 7-10 times. I am sure if Wolverine is there enough, that guy will have him figured out and keep him dead.

Phantom Zone
*bump* shifty

Master-Borg
Battlehammer's list of favorite arguments in defense of Wolverine:

1) PIS

2) writer is an idiot

3) opponent does not read Wolverine comics

4) opponent is an idiot

5) opponent is an idiot who does not read Wolverine comics

6) blabbering biased nonsense over and over

jinzin
my point exactly.
lets just hope battleass can figure this out and we can all call it a day.

for you info, wolverine and punisher had a close encounter fight with Wolverine jumping him out of no where. even then Punisher beat him by hitting him in the balls and pouring petrol on him. he was going to torch him but was stopped. i can post the link if you want too. then there was the time when he shot him in balls and roadrolled him laughing

so far we have Frank and Wolverine face each other on three occassions:
-was jumped by wolverine and still won
-(a little later) he shot him in the balls and roadrolled him
-with preperation, he just shot him with a rocket launcher and blew him up

notice i'm not saying that frank can beat him in h2h or straight up encounter. i'm just tellling you that its not that cut and dry and that you can never expect Frank NOT to pull something off.

~Sado

hmmmmm

well......

First off, Wolverine yells at Frank before he even attacks him..
Second, Punisher was on the defensive almost exclusively.. He even comments that Wolverine is handing him his ass in a straight fight.
Finally Punisher chalks up his advantage in that fight to luck.

Now, we also have contrasting evidence that Wolverine can take massive damage to the genitals without being hindered while in battle.

The steamroller part of that arc wasn't even a fight. And, it's worth noting that Punisher resorted to the steam roller specifically because he admitted that nothing else he could do would stop Logan.

Finally, the rocket launcher thing; yeah now that came out of no where... even then Logan wasn't even KOed by the hit... :/

And to top all this off.. we have Garth Ennis behind the writing of each and every one of these specific encounters... A man with an admitted bias that he applies in his stories.

Other encounters between Punisher and Logan have had Logan putting punisher down in one hit.
Toying with him and insinuating he was gay.

Now Punisher's a tough guy no doubt, he knows what he's doing. But..... He's just not likely to win this fight, even with prep Wolverine's experience is more vast. His training more versatile. And his physicality superior in every way. Punisher may be able to pull off some wins but not for the majority and not based off of Ennis'.... work..ugghhh

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by jinzin
hmmmmm

well......

First off, Wolverine yells at Frank before he even attacks him..
Second, Punisher was on the defensive almost exclusively.. He even comments that Wolverine is handing him his ass in a straight fight.
Finally Punisher chalks up his advantage in that fight to luck.

Now, we also have contrasting evidence that Wolverine can take massive damage to the genitals without being hindered while in battle.

The steamroller part of that arc wasn't even a fight. And, it's worth noting that Punisher resorted to the steam roller specifically because he admitted that nothing else he could do would stop Logan.

Finally, the rocket launcher thing; yeah now that came out of no where... even then Logan wasn't even KOed by the hit... :/

And to top all this off.. we have Garth Ennis behind the writing of each and every one of these specific encounters... A man with an admitted bias that he applies in his stories.

Other encounters between Punisher and Logan have had Logan putting punisher down in one hit.
Toying with him and insinuating he was gay.

Now Punisher's a tough guy no doubt, he knows what he's doing. But..... He's just not likely to win this fight, even with prep Wolverine's experience is more vast. His training more versatile. And his physicality superior in every way. Punisher may be able to pull off some wins but not for the majority and not based off of Ennis'.... work..ugghhh

yep...Wolverine winds this 8/10, what could Punisher really do to Wolverine that could give him a clear victory anyway. Wolverine is the Punisher and then some. And he doesnt carry around a briefcase full a pictures of men in them like Frank does... sick

Master-Borg

where exactly did Ennis admit a bias against Wolverine...I'd like to know since you and Capt It Up always bring it up

OneDumbG0
Now, we also have contrasting evidence that Wolverine can take massive damage to the genitals without being hindered while in battle.It slows him down. Unless you have a scan of his schlong being blown off and he doesn't notice? He seemed to notice in New Avengers. I'm asking an honest question.
Finally, the rocket launcher thing; yeah now that came out of no where... even then Logan wasn't even KOed by the hit... :/Umm. That would be a win per forum rules. He had his lower half of his body blown off and he was helpless until he healed.

Toying with him and insinuating he was gay.When did this happen? It'd be a lot more helpful posting scans or at least comic issues, because I've read Punisher and I don't remember this happening. Would certainly help to justify your position a bit more.
Now Punisher's a tough guy no doubt, he knows what he's doing. But..... He's just not likely to win this fight, even with prep Wolverine's experience is more vast. His training more versatile. And his physicality superior in every way. Punisher may be able to pull off some wins but not for the majority and not based off of Ennis'.... work..ugghhh If you don't think Punisher could lay a nearly inescapable killzone inside a warehouse for Wolverine, you need to brush up on your imagination. Or start reading some Punisher. I mean... EVERY other Marvel Max Punisher issue details his killzone creation capabilities. Warehouse, hotel, house, desert, nuclear silo, front lawn, backyard... I mean... that's how he does what he does. Tell me how many prepped ambushes an unprepared Wolverine has defused that were set up by someone on the Punisher's level and I might start taking your position more seriously.

Punisher pulling a majority can't be based off of Ennis' work? Absolutely it could. Based off of Loeb's work, Millar's work, Way's work and Bendis' work as well, while you're at it just to name a few examples. Nothing like living in the present.
where exactly did Ennis admit a bias against Wolverine...I'd like to know since you and Capt It Up always bring it up I don't know where the idea came from. And I haven't found any admission on my Internet search. Don't expect to find a statement like that anyway. Something like that would be career suicide in the comics industry. Ennis has written the Authority, Midnighter, Batman, Darkness... among others. All of which are superhero titles. He certainly doesn't write Daredevil down. Most people who complain about him appear to be Wolverine fanboys trying to twist his otherwise largely popular writing into something that it's not.

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

jinzin
where exactly did Ennis admit a bias against Wolverine...I'd like to know since you and Capt It Up always bring it up

multiple interviews... confused

It's not that it's against Wolverine specifically... but he has said that he thinks superheroes are stupid and unrealistic. There's a reason why out of 3 calibur superheroes like Wolverine, Spiderman, and Daredevil, that DD was the only one out of thebunch who didn't look like a complete ass going up against Punisher.

jinzin
It slows him down. Unless you have a scan of his schlong being blown off and he doesn't notice? He seemed to notice in New Avengers. I'm asking an honest question.

Umm he didn't even getslowed down in New Avengers.. I mean sure he sat for a bit after the fight was over, but during the confrontation he totally ignored it.
There's multiple examples of him taking worse without being hindered as well.

Umm. That would be a win per forum rules. He had his lower half of his body blown off and he was helpless until he healed.
Wasn't arguing that...I was arguing against it being used as an example of a legitimate fight between the two as well as ignoring the points that led up to the end
result.

When did this happen? It'd be a lot more helpful posting scans or at least comic issues, because I've read Punisher and I don't remember this happening. Would certainly help to justify your position a bit more.
I didn't think I had to seeing how Battlehammer has posted up the issue numbers about several times now.

If you don't think Punisher could lay a nearly inescapable killzone inside a warehouse for Wolverine, you need to brush up on your imagination. Or start reading some Punisher.
This is where Wolverine's Weapon X, secret agent, assassin, ninja, x-men training comes in...
Regardless of Punishers "killzones" being up against the argument of what Wolverine's healing factor can and can't take.. what my "imagination" is having a hard time doing is legitimately saying that Wolverine would just walk into it.. You're talking about a man who's snuck his way into the X-mansion, SHIELD hellicarriers, The White House, and the Baxter Building just to name a few.. But he can't handle a werehouse set-up by the Pun with only an hr to work with?

I mean... EVERY other Marvel Max Punisher issue details his killzone creation capabilities. Warehouse, hotel, house, desert, nuclear silo, front lawn, backyard... I mean... that's how he does what he does. Tell me how many prepped ambushes an unprepared Wolverine has defused that were set up by someone on the Punisher's level and I might start taking your position more seriously.
Well lets see.
Wolverine has effectively turned the tide on ambushes set up by:
Sabretooth
Arcade
Zartan
and Bucky just off the top of my head.

Punisher pulling a majority can't be based off of Ennis' work? Absolutely it could. Based off of Loeb's work, Millar's work, Way's work and Bendis' work as well, while you're at it just to name a few examples. Nothing like living in the present.

Coming from someone telling me I should bone up on Punisher.... if you think that a guy who has Punisher written in a way that DD's hightened hearing and radar sense, Spidey's spider sense, Wolverine's enhanced senses, and Hulk's healing factor can't cope with Punisher while he's running around on the fly then you're far beyond my help.

Ennis is far from the definitive writer for these other characters and everyone with half a brain in their head knows it.

The definitive Punisher isn't taking a majority from the definitive Wolverine, hour of prep or not.

I don't know where the idea came from. And I haven't found any admission on my Internet search. Don't expect to find a statement like that anyway. Something like that would be career suicide in the comics industry. And yet he's flat out stated the admission.
It's not surprising that you're havinga hard time finding articles on the subject seeing how it was an issue over 4 years ago... no expression

He wanted to do more realistic characters, and thus played down "superheroes"... it might be career suicide if he didn't have a name and marvel wasn't trying to push Pun's max title with a more realistic edge.

It's also common knowledge that he plays down characters in guest appearances to start feuds with other writers for fun.

Ennis has written the Authority, Midnighter, Batman, Darkness... among others. All of which are superhero titles. He certainly doesn't write Daredevil down. Most people who complain about him appear to be Wolverine fanboys trying to twist his otherwise largely popular writing into something that it's not.

Okay, I guess Spiderman's spider sense, Wolverine's enhanced senses, AND DD's radar sense are all NOTHING when compared to the Punisher.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Master-Borg
whoa....battlehammer, that's some long posts...Im gonna read them now smile

Battlehammer
whoa....battlehammer, that's some long posts...Im gonna read them now smile
Thanks.

enjoy. It took my few hours to accomplish.

Ha-Son
Umm he didn't even getslowed down in New Avengers.. I mean sure he sat for a bit after the fight was over, but during the confrontation he totally ignored it.
There's multiple examples of him taking worse without being hindered as well.

Wasn't arguing that...I was arguing against it being used as an example of a legitimate fight between the two as well as ignoring the points that led up to the end
result.

I didn't think I had to seeing how Battlehammer has posted up the issue numbers about several times now.

This is where Wolverine's Weapon X, secret agent, assassin, ninja, x-men training comes in...
Regardless of Punishers "killzones" being up against the argument of what Wolverine's healing factor can and can't take.. what my "imagination" is having a hard time doing is legitimately saying that Wolverine would just walk into it.. You're talking about a man who's snuck his way into the X-mansion, SHIELD hellicarriers, The White House, and the Baxter Building just to name a few.. But he can't handle a werehouse set-up by the Pun with only an hr to work with?

Well lets see.
Wolverine has effectively turned the tide on ambushes set up by:
Sabretooth
Arcade
Zartan
and Bucky just off the top of my head.

Coming from someone telling me I should bone up on Punisher.... if you think that a guy who has Punisher written in a way that DD's hightened hearing and radar sense, Spidey's spider sense, Wolverine's enhanced senses, and Hulk's healing factor can't cope with Punisher while he's running around on the fly then you're far beyond my help.

Ennis is far from the definitive writer for these other characters and everyone with half a brain in their head knows it.

The definitive Punisher isn't taking a majority from the definitive Wolverine, hour of prep or not.

And yet he's flat out stated the admission.
It's not surprising that you're havinga hard time finding articles on the subject seeing how it was an issue over 4 years ago... no expression

He wanted to do more realistic characters, and thus played down "superheroes"... it might be career suicide if he didn't have a name and marvel wasn't trying to push Pun's max title with a more realistic edge.

It's also common knowledge that he plays down characters in guest appearances to start feuds with other writers for fun.

Okay, I guess Spiderman's spider sense, Wolverine's enhanced senses, AND DD's radar sense are all NOTHING when compared to the Punisher.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Jinzin's Back ! w00tw00t

OneDumbG0

OneDumbG0

Sado22
good job onedumbgo! smile

~Sado

Phantom Zone
Wolverine fan logic: Wolverine has good showings therefore this negates the bad ones.

It slows him down. Unless you have a scan of his schlong being blown off and he doesn't notice? He seemed to notice in New Avengers. I'm asking an honest question.

People are also forgetting that Wolverines HF is currently reduced so refering to cases were his HF wasnt doesnt prove anything. If a shot to the head can down Wolverine, getting his nuts blown off will as will.
erm

Sado22
hysterical

honestly i've yet to come across a logical point made by rampant fanboys. apart from the writer not knowing wolverine (which is retarded) i've heard stuff that makes wolverine look like mother1 from bionic6. how the f--k does he see bullets coming.......and STILL get shot in the head?
seriously.
to make it worse we get to see scans where nothing is being proven.....or we get better proof that these morons don't even know what they're posting. am i the only one who noticed that wovlerine picked up the scent BECAUSE of the wind?

Frank Castle wins. 9/10. 7/10 on a bad day.

~Sado

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

Battlehammer

Phantom Zone

Battlehammer
Wolverine fan logic: Wolverine has good showings therefore this negates the bad ones.
Or better yet how about we uses Punisher fan logic. We take any low showing of his opponet and use it as the norm, while we take any high showign of punisher and use it as the norm, that seems fair. roll eyes (sarcastic)

POriginally posted by Phantom Zone
eople are also forgetting that Wolverines HF is currently reduced so refering to cases were his HF wasnt doesnt prove anything. If a shot to the head can down Wolverine, getting his nuts blown off will as will.
erm
Funny thing is were not though you my friend think it has dropped far further then it had.

It said years. Not decades not more then a decade simply years. so at most were talking 9 years. That still before Logans last major healing factor upgrade which means, logan healing factor is still very powerful.

I love how you use one showing as the norm and then pretend like were bias and your not when if you actually viewed your actions you realize your beeing far more bias.

also please don't attempt to down play, what happen. It when through logans eye and bounced around his skull. That would ripp holes in the brak, not to mention scuplthunter designed his bullets to kill no matter were they land. So it actaully a lot mroe damaging then you think.

Sorry, but not a chance. Having your nuts blown off is not more damaging to the body then having a bullet ripp through your brain and bounce inside your skull.

Battlehammer
lol Yeah you are actually but I just read the scan again, are you refering to "Wind from our backs", anyway even if it wasnt for the wind hes been sniped many times. *shrug*

baka doh Lets just give Wolverine the benefit of the doubt, eventhough hes been sniped before.

Not unaware by some one he was tracking or fighting with.

so really it irelevent if he been hit before since the situations are not similar.

you can make all the little smily faces you wan't does not change the fact I am very on base with my assessment.

Phantom Zone
Or better yet how about we uses Punisher fan logic. We take any low showing of his opponet and use it as the norm, while we take any high showign of punisher and use it as the norm, that seems fair. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Its not a low showing if his opponent has a losing track record. If you get 3/10 in spelling on regular basis, its not a low showing its normal. Thats the simple concept you cant understand.

P Originally posted by Battlehammer

Funny thing is were not though you my friend think it has dropped far further then it had.

It said years. Not decades not more then a decade simply years. so at most were talking 9 years. That still before Logans last major healing factor upgrade which means, logan healing factor is still very powerful.

How the hell do you know its only 9 years????? At any rate he still got dropped by a bullet to they head.

I love how you use one showing as the norm and then pretend like were bias and your not when if you actually viewed your actions you realize your beeing far more bias.

Hey, dont you dare accuse me of bias, ok?????

1. I just admiited in Cap vs Wolverine that Wolverine beating Cap was not PIS, but I think its a low showing.

2. I defended Wolverine vs Deadpool in the MA ranking thread.

3. I defended Wolverine when people say that he cant beat people like Hercules.

4. Hell I even try to be polite to certain posters and they turn around and insult me.

It just sums you Wolverine fanboys even when I try to be civil or give Wolverine the benefit of the doubt I still get insulted anything that I do that contradicts your beliefs in Wolverine means bias, your incapable of looking at things from any point of view but your own.

The only reason why I say I hate Wolverine is because of people like you. Hell Sado hates Wolverine now, congratulations.

also please don't attempt to down play, what happen. It when through logans eye and bounced around his skull. That would ripp holes in the brak, not to mention scuplthunter designed his bullets to kill no matter were they land. So it actaully a lot mroe damaging then you think.

Well first of all I thought Jinzin showed a scan showing that its not possible for that to happen. Even if that was the case the whole point is that prior to the reduction he could have taken that **** and kept going.

Sorry, but not a chance. Having your nuts blown off is not more damaging to the body then having a bullet ripp through your brain and bounce inside your skull.

Whats worse the American Indian holocaust or the transatlantic slave trade? I dunno man maybe one was worse than the other but im not going to start debating about the fine details, because their both very very very bad.

What so were gonna get into a debate about the fine details of getting your nuts blown off...... **** laughing

Sado22
translation:
"my name is battlehammer and watch me pull the dumbest shite out of my ass"

hey watch out phantom zone, he just might pull out his claws and stop taking a bath

~Sado

Battlehammer
translation:
"my name is battlehammer and watch me pull the dumbest shite out of my ass"

hey watch out phantom zone, he just might pull out his claws and stop taking a bath

~Sado
P.S. keep an uzi with you so you can shoot him in the nuts
P.S.S. he can be sniped....his mommy just wouldn't let anyone tell him that yet smile
any time you wish to bring it to the battle zone I love to make you eat your words.

Sado22
you feel that numbing sensation on your ass? yeah that was me when i kicked it so hard that you stopped posting for a few days big grin

and you can drop the on-line clint eastwood act, pal. no one is impressed.

~Sado

Battlehammer
you feel that numbing sensation on your ass? yeah that was me when i kicked it so hard that you stopped posting for a few days big grin

and you can drop the on-line clint eastwood act, pal. no one is impressed.

~Sado
LOL man you got your self an ego. You cause me tos top posting thats rich. I posted that very day in this very thread.

No ones ment to be impressed. I was challanging you to the battle zone.

Battlehammer

Phantom Zone
forget it.

Sado22
battlezone...?
right big grin

Phantom Zone
battlezone...?
right big grin

Is that a challenge? eek!

Battlehammer
well I challanged him so he need to accept.

jinzin
hysterical

honestly i've yet to come across a logical point made by rampant fanboys. apart from the writer not knowing wolverine (which is retarded) i've heard stuff that makes wolverine look like mother1 from bionic6. how the f--k does he see bullets coming.......and STILL get shot in the head?
seriously.
to make it worse we get to see scans where nothing is being proven.....or we get better proof that these morons don't even know what they're posting. am i the only one who noticed that wovlerine picked up the scent BECAUSE of the wind?

Frank Castle wins. 9/10. 7/10 on a bad day.

~Sado

Kind of a stupid question. Unless you have some sort of spider sense or radar sense to apply to your experience in fighting, then the only other thing you might have going for you is a little bit of luck.

Look, even though I've been a practicioner of martial arts for a decade (4 of those years being under intense training), when it comes down to sparring I still get hit by punches I can see coming... Wolverine's not perfect... But I think he's pretty objectively proven he's fast enough and good enough to avoid bullets if that's all he has to worry about.

I mean if you look at the sheer volume of times Wolverine's been able to avoid being shot compared to the times he's gone down to bullets there's a massive uneven ratio between the two, and it's not in Castle's favor.

Battlehammer
I realized something, it is extremely hard to debate a match that involves one sided prep. Because everyone has there own opinion on how long something could take to accomplish. Many do not even add in the fact that it takes time for the hero or villain to get to there base and even more time to grab there weapons and other objects for battle. Others for get to add in the amount of time it would take to set up the area with the items they had gotten from there base. Others assume it would take mere seconds when in reality it would take several minutes if not longer. Others simply assume characters have all there equipment they usually have to accesses, but forget that at times that characters weaponries can be wide clean in there current run which will greatly effect the weapons they can get there hands on and the amount of them. Everyone always assumes there opinion on the matter is the correct one which makes the debate be a endless cycle of the most stubborn of the lot.

Battlehammer
Kind of a stupid question. Unless you have some sort of spider sense or radar sense to apply to your experience in fighting, then the only other thing you might have going for you is a little bit of luck.

Look, even though I've been a practicioner of martial arts for a decade (4 of those years being under intense training), when it comes down to sparring I still get hit by punches I can see coming... Wolverine's not perfect... But I think he's pretty objectively proven he's fast enough and good enough to avoid bullets if that's all he has to worry about.

I mean if you look at the sheer volume of times Wolverine's been able to avoid being shot compared to the times he's gone down to bullets there's a massive uneven ratio between the two, and it's not in Castle's favor.

Also they be hard press to find a time in which Logan attempts to dodge bullets and fails.

Also the times they are refferring to Logan was surrounded and fighting extremely powerful mutants. They assume that becuese Logan new sculpthunter was there means he new sculphunter was to fire at him when he him self has far more pressing matters like an omega mutant/powerful alpha mutants and a team to lead.

Master-Borg
I realized something, it is extremely hard to debate a match that involves one sided prep. Because everyone has there own opinion on how long something could take to accomplish. Many do not even add in the fact that it takes time for the hero or villain to get to there base and even more time to grab there weapons and other objects for battle. Others for get to add in the amount of time it would take to set up the area with the items they had gotten from there base. Others assume it would take mere seconds when in reality it would take several minutes if not longer. Others simply assume characters have all there equipment they usually have to accesses, but forget that at times that characters weaponries can be wide clean in there current run which will greatly effect the weapons they can get there hands on and the amount of them. Everyone always assumes there opinion on the matter is the correct one which makes the debate be a endless cycle of the most stubborn of the lot.

I pretty much assumed threadmaker intended for Punisher to have his whole armory at his disposal...or else this thread would be rather pointless

everyone knows Logan OWNS Frank in hand 2 hand, so that would be pointless to debate.

that's why I think we have to assume Frank has his full equipment at his disposal for this scenario

Battlehammer
I pretty much assumed threadmaker intended for Punisher to have his whole armory at his disposal...or else this thread would be rather pointless

everyone knows Logan OWNS Frank in hand 2 hand, so that would be pointless to debate.

that's why I think we have to assume Frank has his full equipment at his disposal for this scenario

Yes current Frank has his full armory at his disposal, but current Punishers bases were destroy or simply taken over by shield during the current arc. Which means he not able to get at heavy fire power in the allowed time or bombs and other items.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>