Movie Stars Suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brianlove84
There is not one that I can think of that is a good influence to anyone right now. Its completely pathetic and I can only hope that it gets better soon!

Brian
Fontana

Kelly_Bean
Good for you? Uh..lol.

botankus
What about Kelly? I'm sure she's in a few home movies out there. big grin

=Tired Hiker=
The swallow too.

Tempe Brennan
Originally posted by brianlove84
There is not one that I can think of that is a good influence to anyone right now. Its completely pathetic and I can only hope that it gets better soon!

Brian
Fontana

Jenna Jameson's alright... laughing out loud

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by botankus
What about Kelly? I'm sure she's in a few home movies out there. big grin
Me?

Rogue Jedi

Brian
Fontana change your socks.

botankus
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Me?
Yeah, you. eek!

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
change your socks. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

MildPossession
Jolie and Pitt seem to be doing a lot of good work... you don't look far do you.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by botankus
Yeah, you. eek!
Yeah with you...

exanda kane
Madonna's been doing alot for the children. confused

botankus
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Yeah with you...

I should be getting royalties for this! big grin

Deja~vu
Where am I? And how did I get here...confused

botankus
Do you think movie stars suck?

Deja~vu
That's a loaded question.. blink laughing out loud

Bardock42
"good influence" meaning to behave like you would like them to?

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
"good influence" meaning to behave like you would like them to?

You're posing this question to some noobish dingleberry who's probably (and hopefully) dead.

ragesRemorse
Why do movie stars have to be role models? If they want to be ass holes and over endulge in drugs...,right on. All i ever hear is people talking shit about how much they hate celebrities. Yet, those same people still go see their movies and hold their breath in intrigue when the celebrities spew some nonsensical philosophy. If you really need to find a story of humanitarian contribution. Plenty of celebrities do their part in giving back to the world...,not that they have too. We gave them their money. Harrison Ford is out there saving people in his helicopter...,thats pretty inspiring, but Influence yourself

moneyhoney
I agree. Movie stars should be one thing...actors! We should be looking towards better people to be role models. People who don't have so much baggage and access to drugs. Like spiritual leaders.

But I can name a few that seem to be on good behavior.

Kathryn Hiegl
Natalie Portman
JOhnny Depp

exanda kane
Johnny Depp wants to be European. He has his critics.

moneyhoney
Everyone with brains that smokes wants to be european. At least you can smoke and people dont have the papa picture takers all up in your face. I wonder what are some bristish actors that want to be American.

Jordan with the big boobs. But she;s not an actress....not that sort anyway.

exanda kane
Originally posted by moneyhoney

Hahaha

Toku King

Brian
Fontana

Wrong answer.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/Jean_Reno.jpg

Jean freakin' Reno. End of story.

debbiex
Theres's masses of British actors out there that don't act the diva status that some of the Americans do!No offense to the Americans tho)!!!

madison112
I think movie stars are really great. They are so gorgeous. I like rock stars too. I really like Boy George. I think movie stars are good-looking and talented. I am obsessed with movie stars. I like seeing movie stars at awards ceremonies. I like watching them on tv. I like seeing them dressed up going to awards ceremonies. I get very, very excited watching them. I don't think movie stars suck.

Toku King
Originally posted by moneyhoney
Everyone with brains that smokes wants to be european. At least you can smoke and people dont have the papa picture takers all up in your face. I wonder what are some bristish actors that want to be American.

Wow. Way to be segregative and sexist at the same time.

Tyranno-Chris
no good influences? i beg to differ. ever heard of Britney Spears?

ragesRemorse

Brian
Fontana

So? since when were movie stars supposed to be good influences?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.