One More Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
OK, as you might have notice I'm not really up to date with the comics, but I was wondering was it right of Marvel to rewind time.
I'm mainly refering to the deal between Spider-man and Mephisto.

It seems that Quasada is showing an interest for power, and the illustration for it, just like forum members do (i.e. Character Ownage thread, Hierarchies etc.)
Or he just want to restard the Amazing Spider-man so that younger readers can catch up.

I don't have the only Spider-man comics, so the even didn't really bother me that much, any thoughts?

Endless Mike
It's generally considered to be one of the worst decisions in modern comics

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Astner
OK, as you might have notice I'm not really up to date with the comics, but I was wondering was it right of Marvel to rewind time.
I'm mainly refering to the deal between Spider-man and Mephisto.

It seems that Quasada is showing an interest for power, and the illustration for it, just like forum members do (i.e. Character Ownage thread, Hierarchies etc.)
Or he just want to restard the Amazing Spider-man so that younger readers can catch up.

I don't have the only Spider-man comics, so the even didn't really bother me that much, any thoughts?

Yeah, you missed the riots last month.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Rorschach
Spider-Man owned.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/7222/1201450453702uh0jh3.png

DarkCrawler thumb up

DigiMark007
We have an OMD thread already, and also an entire Spider-Man forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.