Blade vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Blade is armed with his sword and Nightcrawler is armed with his. No prep. No teleportation for Nightcrawler. Just a swordfight. They can also use martial arts if they lose it or are just trying to do a combo. Fights in a street in Detroit at night. Who takes it?

snoopdogg
No teleporting? I'm gonna back Blade.

Darth Martin
I am too for now.

snoopdogg
Bump.

SamZED
This is a VERY TOUGH call. I think im gonna go with Blade too. But like 6/10...

Wei Phoenix
Blade stomps. The only thing NC would probably have over him is agility but the gap between their agility skills isn't enough to decide the battle. Blade has him in speed, strength, experience badassness etc. Also a black man will never lose a fight in my home city.

d3str0ya10
LOL yeah you go! Wei Phoenix! big grin

StiltmanFTW
Does Blade have enhanced vision?

d3str0ya10
or do you mean enhanced perception? cause that would be more correct unless there starting off at a distance and he wants to see when his any is gonna make his move.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I LEARNED BB CODE

StiltmanFTW
They're fighting at night.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
I LEARNED BB CODE

Congratulations...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

The streets of Detroit are usually illuminated. Well there are some dark ones but thats in alleys.

d3str0ya10
Ty

snoopdogg
Does NC have any sword feats?

Wild Shadow
blade ftw. NC isnt fast enough to keep up with blades speed. and his camouflage wont do him any good,

snoopdogg
According to srank NC is better with a sword than Blade is and I'm curious to see how he came to this conclusion.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
According to srank NC is better with a sword than Blade is and I'm curious to see how he came to this conclusion. Still waiting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.