How does Uwe Boll do it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
He will be a director and writer for all these projects:

Somewhere in some far land a struggling film maker is in tears.

JediSamuraiMRB
I'm wondering why is he doing another Bloodrayne film. The first one was horrible, even though I like Kristanna Loken. These other films seem OK, but I hope the plots are decent.

Darth Vicious
All those movies seem to be original Sc-Fi channel productions. It probably take him a month to do each. He'll be done with them by the summer.

Robtard
The German's who invest in his films are allowed to use that investment as a tax write-off, it's some silly German tax law. If you want to make a shit film, go to Germany for the funding.

Aizen
Have you seen the Far Cry trailer, now thats one shitty movie, Uwe Boll is a legend

Impediment
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

He must have a Hoover mouth, is all I can say.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Aizen
Have you seen the Far Cry trailer, now thats one shitty movie, Uwe Boll is a legend

The movie looks shitty indeed. Even with a $30 mil. budget!

SkinWalker

With sex?

WrathfulDwarf
Don't make me picture him naked.

chillmeistergen
Obviously the fella hasn't heard of artistic merit. All those struggling film makers probably turned them down.

Rajendra
hmm...this seems to be a good one..hope to see this...

Dusty
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
These other films seem OK, but I hope the plots are decent.

Originally posted by Rajendra
hmm...this seems to be a good one..hope to see this...

laughing

You guys are imbeciles of magnanimous proportions!

WrathfulDwarf
http://www.movieset.com/postal/news/uwe-boll-breaks-his-brief-silence,-speaks-out-on-internet-petition

The guy can't take a joke...wow...

The Pict
http://www.movieset.com/postal/news/uwe-boll-breaks-his-brief-silence,-speaks-out-on-internet-petition

laughing out loud Awesome!

His movies are so bad, I mean how he f*cks up some of his movies is beyond me. Sure a lot of Video game to movie adaptions suck, but Uwe Boll's are on another (lower) level, I mean most the work is done for him!

You guys seen Alone in the Dark? Just might be the worst movie I've ever seen.

=Tired Hiker=

I actually like him now after watching that.

exanda kane
I love the line about George-Clooney-social-critique-bullsh*t, the one about Eli Roth making the same sh*tty movies again and again and the cracker about Michael Bay. Seriously, I'd love to listen to this guy on his soapbox a bit more; if he ever fails making poor films (let's face it, there is a market for them) then he has a surefire job as a critic for the Daily Mail.

=Tired Hiker=
He seems interesting enough, and hey, at least he's making movies and has some sort of fan base. I only saw Bloodrayne. I watched ten minutes of it, fast forwarded it to the sex scene, then turned it off it was so bad.

exanda kane
Only one I've seen is House of the Dead and it was dreadful really, but it has a lot of comic value if you can handle the quality.

The Pict
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
He seems interesting enough, and hey, at least he's making movies and has some sort of fan base. I only saw Bloodrayne. I watched ten minutes of it, fast forwarded it to the sex scene, then turned it off it was so bad.

I didn't even last 10 minutes with BloodRayne.

MildPossession
Genius...

I bought the House of the Dead on dvd when it first came out, this was before everyone was calling him the worst film maker ever. It was second hand though so didn't waste a lot of money... Forgive me.

Isn't there another petition going for people who want him to continue making movies, so if that one gets more than the original to stop him then he will carry on?

Wolfie
Well, these bad movies need to be made I suppose. When you need a director for a bad movie, who do you go to?

WrathfulDwarf
The petition started as a joke...but Boll took it seriously.

I know there are times in which something so negative can draw sympathy....but Uwe seems to do things on purpose...rather than actual putting something entertaining...

ragesRemorse
I really cant figure this guy out. I am not sure whether he is aware how bad his movies are. I always see him in interviews taking pride in his works, promoting the quality. I am never sure if he is being sarcastic though. One thing is for certain, his movies cannot hold my interest, but when he is speaking...,i am captivated laughing out loud. I dont know what it is, but i saw him promoting bloodrayne. Having been fully aware of his previous works i knew what to expect, but after his interview i was actually anxious to watch Bloodrayne. I ended up watching it, and yeah, it was trash laughing out loud

I dont hate this guy and i dont love this guy. I do want him to contonue to make movies though. Even though they are movies i will most likely never watch, i keep rooting for him. Hoping one day that he will make the worst movie ever. I am also not sure why people hate this guy so much. Yeah, he makes shit movies, shit movies adapted from video games. but..,for fvck sake they are video games with stories that would have been shiit movies with Spielberg behind the helm. his movies are not going to stop studio's from making video game movies. As long as video games continue to rival hollywood in sales. We will continue to see fun video games with shit stories adapted into films that never should have been made in the first place.

Kazenji
He's a ****en idiot that needs to be banned from film making

the guy has pretty much said Eli Roth and Micheal Bay are retards and he's (Uwe boll) is the only genius in the whole business and also said his movie based on the game Postal will be better then anything done by George Clooney.

Markus Corvinus
I haven't watched any of his movies (don't intend to) but I've only heard bad things about his movies, so I'm pretty sure I can agree with you all in that he should be banned from filmmaking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.