Rubber Ducky Your the One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
I just recently noticed in ANH when R2 is being cleaned by Luke,C-3PO is taking a droid "bath".When he is finished he is dripping from the chest down.It is actually quite a funny scene.

Darth Daft
Yeah I know. During this scene he says he's not very good at telling stories, but in Return of the Jedi he seems to tell the Ewoks the tales of their adventures quite well.
Just thought you might like to know that too.

theEviljedi
It's just mine boggling.smile

Darth Daft
It is? I thought it was MIND boggling.

Xizor
I wouldn't say it was "mind boggling," It's rather a cool seen since Lucas contrasting a very human quality(taking a bath) with oil a machine needs.

Darth Daft
Wouldn't all that oil clog up Threepio's insides?

yerssot
well, he is standing on a platform,...
during shooting they had to do that because otherwhise the costum was ruined, and they only had ONE costume
(same with Chuwie actually)

Julie
Threepio's a droid....droids love oil

yerssot
well, not sure if you are responding to me, but I was talking about the real-life thing here

Julie
I was responding to Daft... I think....but I do agree with you that the threepio costume would be icky if they got oil all over it....that is what you said right, Yerssot?

yerssot
yep, and Darth Daft won't respond, he isn't around here anymore...

Julie
*...and another one bites the dust....*

What happened????

yerssot
don't know, heck, ask Ush or somebody else, I'm only here since August...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.