Two-Face's Appearance in Begins Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Sorry if this has already been posted.

So I have not seen any pictures of what Two Face yet, but now that the toys are being created, we get a good idea. I like it, especially how the acid removed hair rather than just discoloring it.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=42192

Neo Darkhalen
Wow his eye is all red, technically he would be blind in that eye.

Mairuzu
awesome

JediSamuraiMRB
Two-face shows up I believe towards the end of The Dark Knight.

Bat Dude
That looks really kool!

Now I have an idea of what he looks like...

EDIT: Did anyone notice his suit is really raggedy looking on the left side? That must be how they'll be doing his "two-sided" suit...

Mairuzu
interesting

SelinaAndBruce
Not bad I guess. Could be better.

DarthLazious
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Two-face shows up I believe towards the end of The Dark Knight.

Yep he sure does.

He will be the next villian in the next movie as well.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Yep he sure does.

He will be the next villian in the next movie as well.

Am I the only person who does not like Two face?

I must admit I am interesting in seeing what he looks like; how is character will develop into the villain.

SelinaAndBruce
Two Face is my next favorite Bat villain after the Joker. He's so complex and psycological and him being so close to Bruce Wayne as Harvey Dent makes the Batman Twoface rivalry even more complex and intriguing IMO

Kal of Krypton
(auto quote) I may just be a moron, but I clicked on the link and just saw more links, I loked around the site and saw nothing. Can someone post the picture and/or article on it please?

Outbound
They've been removed from all sites, someone find one and post it, not link it...

found one...

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/493/2face2sr0.jpg

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by Outbound
They've been removed from all sites, someone find one and post it, not link it...

found one...

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/493/2face2sr0.jpg

Two-Faces figure looks radical and cool

super pr*xy
at least he's not that lawyer and rock-&-roll composite that was tommy lee jones.

@st
I love how they created him to fit with the "realistic" Begins franchise. His scarring is not perfectly symmetrical and he doesn't have the two-tone suit.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
Two Face is my next favorite Bat villain after the Joker. He's so complex and psycological and him being so close to Bruce Wayne as Harvey Dent makes the Batman Twoface rivalry even more complex and intriguing IMO

Yeah but if you look at the picture 2faces jacket looks slightly tattered because of the acid.... shifty

SelinaAndBruce
I wish he had a two tone suit though. Call me campy, lol

tlbauerle
Um...

You're campy.

Kainreaver
Well they have more TDK Virals starting up again. If you go to Ibelieveinharveydent.com you can enter your E-mail address (And phone number if you want) and you will get a message from Harvey Dent telling you that in a few days, he will show us how he plans to clean up gotham...keep in mind the rumors that 10,000bc (Which comes out in a few days) might have a new Dark Knight trailer on it which focuses on Harvey dent. it's looking more and more that this rumor of a new trailer might just be reality.

Kal of Krypton
He looks awesome, I love how the new Batman series, is completely opposite from the ols set of movies, in the old set it always seemed to me that Batman and The villans just did what they did as day jobs, in these new movies, it seems like that if they're were these maniacs out there, that this is what it would be like.

SelinaAndBruce
Originally posted by tlbauerle
Um...

You're campy.

stick out tongue laughing

I'm very visual as well as intrigued by a good story. If Two Face is awesome I'll get over him not having a two tone suit but that's not at all how I imagined he'd look. I will give Nolan that much he never gives me what I expect. It's always incredibly simple with him

Kainreaver
Well, The movie 10,000BC came into my theatre and it has the same Dark Knight trailer that was on I am Legend....No Two-Face yet. So the wait continues.

Bad Ash231
I like the fact that Two Face will be portrayed as a murderous vigilante, rather than an outright criminal. Frankly, it makes more sense.

Mr Parker
I pretty much had no doubts he would be in a sequal when in Begins,Bruce said to the people at the party-so all you two face suck ups.or something similiar along those lines.thats was a pretty give away hint. wink

atharpina
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I pretty much had no doubts he would be in a sequal when in Begins,Bruce said to the people at the party-so all you two face suck ups.or something similiar along those lines.thats was a pretty give away hint. wink

"you two-faced friends..."

tee hee.. not so subtle is it?

ScarletSpeed
I am glad he has a semi normal suit,

if he had a two tone suit it would be less believable...and Nolans Batman is very believable, even the joker looks believable.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by atharpina
"you two-faced friends..."

tee hee.. not so subtle is it?

nope.almost as big of a give away as Gordon turning over that card and saying-He calls himself the joker letting us know joker is obviously going to be in the next film. big grin

Mr Shindiggery
Chris Nolan was originally going to have Harvey Dent in Batman Begins but felt that he could not do him enough justice in the movie so he replaced him with Rachael. And from seeing interviews with Nolan it can be seen that he has a great deal of respect for the chracter and that Harvey`s arc is going to be one of great importance in the movie from Nolan saying things like Harvey Dent is the "backbone" of The Dark Knight. I have great faith that Nolan will do well with both Harvey Dent /Two Face and he is very much basing him of Long Halloween`s interpretation of the chracter which is good imo.

SelinaAndBruce
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I am glad he has a semi normal suit,

if he had a two tone suit it would be less believable...and Nolans Batman is very believable, even the joker looks believable.
The Joker doesn't look believable to me. When I first saw it I didn't believe it. I thought it was a joke laughing

Mr Parker
yeah when I first saw the pics of him I first thought that the camera was out of focus or something.no way in hell would I have thought for a second that that was the final look of him. mad

Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/TwoFaceTHEDARKNIGHT.png

shock

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
The Joker doesn't look believable to me. When I first saw it I didn't believe it. I thought it was a joke laughing

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah when I first saw the pics of him I first thought that the camera was out of focus or something.no way in hell would I have thought for a second that that was the final look of him. mad

he clearly looks more REALISTIC than the original

if you think he doesn't then you are an idiotlaughingmadlaughing out loud

I prefer the look of the more traditional joker, but this looks more realistic.

Il.Mozalini
Not only does he look more realistic, but the story is more believable. I mean, personally I GREATLY prefer him slicing his mouth open and applying make-up then falling in chemicals and just happening to get a permanent smile and a white face. It's adds enormous dimension to the character.

Mr Parker
okay this discussion really needs to take place on my joker thread,this is the two face thread so Im going to hold off here.

Toku King
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Wow his eye is all red, technically he would be blind in that eye.

And technically Fear Gas would give you a seizure. Does it matter? It's a movie.

SelinaAndBruce
Yeah not an idiot just don't agree with yall.

Two Face looks pretty good though. I'm digging him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.