Void vs Superman Prime and Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
Void is really too much for SuperMan Prime, does he stand a chance with Firestorm's help ?

Estacado
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Void is really too much for SuperMan Prime, does he stand a chance with Firestorm's help ?
You fail as always.

iceman24567
Prime solo's.

Soljer
Prime destroys the Void and Firestorm simultaneously.

LORD B
the void that smashed the hulk up?
if so prime wrecks him.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by LORD B
if so prime wrecks him.
Lord B continues his stream of logical thinking thumb up

LORD B
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Lord B continues his stream of logical thinking thumb up
is that a hint of sarcasm?

FearOfBlood
if so prime wrecks him.

That Hulk could not get angrier/stronger.

Void would trash Prime.

LORD B

Void would trash Prime.

if you say so.

how old are you?
im thinking below the age of 10

iceman24567

Void would trash Prime. If Prime had no hands, legs or head the Void could pull 1/10 but you made no such stipulations Prime solos 10/10.

Mindset
Could the Void be beaten by physical means?

Decimus
Yes. This is a spite thread.

Eon Blue

Void would trash Prime.

Anyone with a working brain would not post what you just posted.

Prime solos, and with Firestorm's help, it's just overkill.

Gecko4lif
is that a hint of sarcasm?
No I actually ment it thumb up

endrict
Can someone please ban Fear Of Gecko. He is clearly making bait and spite threads again. Again not folloing the Moderators rules and is cleary disrespecting them.

Sirius77
lol. Superman-prime eats him. Or firestorm annihilates him. Either one solos.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Soljer
Prime destroys the Void and Firestorm simultaneously. And then proceeds to put videos on the internet of him fvcking their mothers.

LORD B
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
No I actually ment it thumb up
my bad,thanks smile

CaptainStoic
How does either of these guys contain The Void? I mean I thought that he could become intangible at will. I'm just wondering thats all, I mean does anyone know the Voids full power? Did Sentry simply imagine himself winning, and this in turn allowed for him to win? So many questions, so few answers.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Mindset
Could the Void be beaten by physical means?

Exactly!

Terryc250
Void got pwned by Sentry, Prime wrecks him

Estacado

Void would trash Prime.
Superman Prime can beat anyone but the Beyonder.
This was said by a writer so you fail.

NRAMA: Yeah, but does Prime have enough juice to kill a Monitor, while we're discussing such things?

TB: I think he does! I'd put Prime up against pretty much anyone. Except maybe the Beyonder.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=144477

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Estacado

NRAMA: Yeah, but does Prime have enough juice to kill a Monitor, while we're discussing such things?

TB: I think he does! I'd put Prime up against pretty much anyone. Except maybe the Beyonder.

Superman prime wins this fight pretty easily but he can beat anyone but the beyonder? Ha no way

HE cant beat( in no particular order)

1. Thanos Wit IG
2. LT
3. Thanos wit HOTU
4. Infinities
5. Full powered Galactus
6.Eternity
7. Molecule Man

And basically any high level abstract being

iceman24567
Originally posted by ultimatethor
Superman prime wins this fight pretty easily but he can beat anyone but the beyonder? Ha no way

1. Thanos Wit IG
2. LT
3. Thanos wit HOTU
4. Infinities
5. Full powered Galactus
6.Eternity
7. Molecule Man

And basically any high level abstract being I think we should assume that people above the Beyonder can beat him too I'm pretty sure the writer thinks the same...

Soljer
Originally posted by ultimatethor

1. Thanos Wit IG
2. LT
3. Thanos wit HOTU
4. Infinities
5. Full powered Galactus
6.Eternity
7. Molecule Man

And basically any high level abstract being

Esta was using this to point out how unreliable writer statements can be.

"The Hulk could have beat Superman" or "The Hulk could have beaten an Odin-Powered Thor" are worthless, just like "Superman Prime could have taken on anyone. Except, maybe, the beyonder."

Sirius77
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
How does either of these guys contain The Void? I mean I thought that he could become intangible at will. I'm just wondering thats all, I mean does anyone know the Voids full power? Did Sentry simply imagine himself winning, and this in turn allowed for him to win? So many questions, so few answers.

How does Superman-prime one-shot j'onn?

FearOfBlood

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mr. Slippyfist

FearOfBlood

You can't read: he said he "would put Prime up against pretty much anyone except the Beyonder" he did not say "Prime is above anyone exept the Beyonder".
Tons of chars are in dcu above Prime, Doomsday would destroy him any day of the week.

And why does he talk abount Beyonder who's a Marvel Character ? It means Marvel > Dc

Bad Ash231
You can't read: he said he "would put Prime up against pretty much anyone except the Beyonder" he did not say "Prime is above anyone exept the Beyonder".

"would put Prime up against pretty much anyone except the Beyonder" ermm

Tons of chars are in dcu above Prime, Doomsday would destroy him any day of the week.

And why does he talk abount Beyonder who's a Marvel Character ? It means Marvel > Dc

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ralph_wiggum.jpg

Estacado

You are so retarded you can't even comprehend what the writer is saying.......ermm

FearOfBlood
You are so retarded you can't even comprehend what the writer is saying.......ermm

Teach me master of haters.

Endrict Nuul
Teach me master of haters.

Reported for baiting.

pr1983
if you lot arent going to behave, i'll close this...

iceman24567

And why does he talk abount Beyonder who's a Marvel Character ? It means Marvel > Dc No the Beyonder is a Cosmic level being above characters like the Surfer, The Sentry and Hulk does that mean Superman-Prime > any Marvel character below abstract and high cosmic? How is that for interpretation. laughing

Dark-Jaxx
Doomsday would destroy him any day of the week. durlaugh

Also, I think the guy who said it was referring to PR Beyonder.

rougeredmage
void wins this i am sorry but i dont get the superman prime is god buisnesss then again i am lucky not to read that many dc comics.. so i am a little biast.. i do know that the void broke every bone in the hulks body without trying. i also know that void has no morals and is ruthlesss.

the void is the anthesis of the sentreys power not the sentrey himself. as shown in the first new avengers annual where the super adaptoid developed the power of exploding suns. the sentrey only wins against the void as their powers effectivley ballance each other.

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime solo's.

quanchi112
Void is really too much for SuperMan Prime, does he stand a chance with Firestorm's help ? Spite and against your Void.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by rougeredmage
void wins this i am sorry but i dont get the superman prime is god buisnesss then again i am lucky not to read that many dc comics.. so i am a little biast.. i do know that the void broke every bone in the hulks body without trying. i also know that void has no morals and is ruthlesss.

the void is the anthesis of the sentreys power not the sentrey himself. as shown in the first new avengers annual where the super adaptoid developed the power of exploding suns. the sentrey only wins against the void as their powers effectivley ballance each other. Superman Prime destroys planets by flying thru them, survives big bangs, moves planets like chess pieces(when he was a boy), flys thru dimensions, and more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.