This really, really, REALLY sucks donkey balls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
So I want to go to ****ing Pinkpop this year. But the ****ing 3-day tickets are sold out, so I have to choose 2 days out of the three. I chose Friday because it has Metallica and Incubus, and Sunday 'cause it has RATM, QotSA, Serj Tankian etc. This also mean I have to miss out on Foo Fighters on Saturday, while I've been wanting to see them for years now. This totally ****ing sucks.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Mairuzu
w00t

Slay

****ing *******.

Mairuzu
at least you are going

Wålshy
when did slay become kram3r

Mairuzu
Since never

Slay
at least you are going
True. Also, this will be the first time in 7 years that I will not go for 3 days. I won't be camping on camping-site B, I'm simply devastated.

Slay

kodak
if it makes you feel any better... you can buy me a ticket and we can go watch the bands and eat cheese.

Slay
Originally posted by kodak
if it makes you feel any better... you can buy me a ticket and we can go watch the bands and eat cheese.
If I had that kind of money I might as well have bought the tickets for all three days separately.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by Slay
So I want to go to ****ing Pinkpop this year. But the ****ing 3-day tickets are sold out, so I have to choose 2 days out of the three. I chose Friday because it has Metallica and Incubus, and Sunday 'cause it has RATM, QotSA, Serj Tankian etc. This also mean I have to miss out on Foo Fighters on Saturday, while I've been wanting to see them for years now. This totally ****ing sucks.
Who the hell is Pinkpop? You can come to Gigantour wif me!!

Rogue Jedi
The Cure, this June, SO THERE. yes

Slay
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Who the hell is Pinkpop? You can come to Gigantour wif me!!
Pinkpop, one of the oldest and biggest festivals of Europe.

Kelly_Bean
Pinkpop, one of the oldest and biggest festivals of Europe.
Oh, cool!
Metallica? cry I'm jealous...

Slay
Actually, now that I've calmed down, and came to my senses, this is cheaper. I'm saving 15 bucks now. Saturday only has Foo Fighters and Bad Religion plus some shit bands like Kaiser Chiefs and a couple of dance acts like Justice and Groove Armada. I can still see Metallica, Incubus, Porcupine Tree, Chris Cornell, Flogging Molly, RATM, QotSA, Serj Tankian and the Hives. I'm quite happy again.

Kelly_Bean
I really hate you right now..and my boyfriend would too if he had an account on KMC, lol.

I love Foo Fighters and Metallica, he loves Serj.

We get to see Megadeth and 4 other bands in April (including Children of Bodom) but that STILL does not make up for Metallica..who I would shit my pants in front of a stadium full of people to get to see.

Ordained
something else that sucks is that my first day of work was today and i have no way to get there. i even sucked up my pride and called a cab, but it never showed up. my sister took the car to work with her and i couldn't drive myself. miffed:

Alpha Centauri
Metallica, Porcupine Tree and Incubus are all really good live.

-AC

The Pict

Lucky b@stard

Outbound
*has a ticket to Foo Fighters this year* doped

Incubus are playing next week too, Ill be seeing them as well.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The Cure, this June, SO THERE. yes laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
laughing what? I am getting front row tickets for free. wouldnt you go? confused

High Priest
No

Rogue Jedi
figures, they dont allow socks anyway.

High Priest
what does socks mean

Rogue Jedi
sockie

High Priest
lmao why did you say im a sock .

High Priest
You are a glove smile

Blax_Hydralisk
You mean, like a condom?

High Priest
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
You mean, like a condom?

what hes calling me a comdon? a comdom is a sock . confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.