EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Draft 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Evangel94
Please post your choice along with a link and state how much it costs. Also, post your previous choices from the previous drafts so as to keep a running list of all your choices for everyone to see.

Begin Drafting.

Tony Stark
My third pick is The Martian Manhunter J'onn J'onzz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martian_Manhunter
http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/J%27onn_J%27onzz_%28New_Earth%29

6 points


#1 Dr. Doom (616)
#2 Gladiator Kallark (616)

DigiMark007
Please, somebody else take him before Stark has a chance to post a link. I'd laugh hard.

{edit} nuts...

Papa Smurph
The Shaggy Man - 6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaggy_Man_%28comics%29

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Please, somebody else take him before Stark has a chance to post a link. I'd laugh hard.

{edit} nuts...


Hey now... I get a premature 3 day ban and now this...?

stick out tongue

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
The Shaggy Man - 6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaggy_Man_%28comics%29



no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Superman - 6
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman

Flash - 6
Karnak - 2

Devil Lance
Hawkman Carter Hall with claw of Horus 4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawkman

Firestorm (Ronnie/Dr. Stein)-6
Aquaman (with water hand)- 4

darthgoober
Power Copying 8 pts.

Silver Surfer- 6 pts.
Super Adaptoid- 6 pts.

psycho gundam
power gem 10 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_gem

id369

Symmetric Chaos

psycho gundam
DUH....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by psycho gundam
DUH....

Silence Watson! I must continue this line of investigation.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Silence Watson! I must continue this line of investigation. combining two similar powered characters doesn't double their power does it? cause I currently don't know why combining those two is beneficial. if they are doubled, that would be lame.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by psycho gundam
combining two similar powered characters doesn't double their power does it? cause I currently don't know why combining those two is beneficial. if they are doubled, that would be lame.

According to the rules powers don't stack. You just get the better one.

darthgoober
Originally posted by psycho gundam
combining two similar powered characters doesn't double their power does it? cause I currently don't know why combining those two is beneficial. if they are doubled, that would be lame.
I bet I know what he's planning...

Papa Smurph
I see what he's trying to do, going to be very hard to beat if he can convince the people.

Wait change very hard to next to impossible.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
I bet I know what he's planning...

Tell me tell me tell me!

Oh, right. Opponents . . .

darthgoober
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Tell me tell me tell me!

Oh, right. Opponents . . .
Oh come on you're a smart guy, it shouldn't be that tough for you to figure out. If you get really desperate just PM me and I'll let you in on my suspicions...

TricksterPriest
I pick amalgamation lvl 1. 4 points.

1. Metron 6 pts
2. Waverider 6 pts

id369
Know this, I am known on other forums to think out of the box. Even if you have an idea what I am up to, I doubt you are prepared to deal with the end result.

King Kandy
Amalgam Lvl One - 4 points

Dr. Strange - 6 points
Professor Zoom - 6 points

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
Oh come on you're a smart guy, it shouldn't be that tough for you to figure out. If you get really desperate just PM me and I'll let you in on my suspicions...

Only one things occurs to me. But I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Hey now... I get a premature 3 day ban and now this...?

stick out tongue

4 warnings isn't premature.

erm

But yeah, I would've lol'd.

stick out tongue

SmurphSmash!
Ray Palmer- 4 points

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Atom_%28comics%29#Ray_Palmer

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SmurphSmash!
Ray Palmer- 4 points

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Atom_%28comics%29#Ray_Palmer

Where could you be going with this?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DigiMark007
4 warnings isn't premature.

erm

But yeah, I would've lol'd.

stick out tongue


To be honest, I only remember 1 actual "WARNING" 4:46pm Sun 02/17/08 by Badabing... Maybe something some time ago... But nothing else recent, that I can remember.

If it's not too much trouble refresh my memory please.

I'm truly not trying to be a pain.


FTR I wouldn't have laughed.

smile

Creshosk
Level 1 Prep 15 minutes on the battlefield- 1 point

DigiMark007
Stark, the first was back in '06. But we do take into account cumulative warnings, not just recent history.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Stark, the first was back in '06. But we do take into account cumulative warnings, not just recent history.


K... That was my thought... Thanks for the info.

DigiMark007
Thor (6)
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)

I want access to Classic feats, so "Classic version" if that's necessary, but my understanding is that there's no difference in terms of power and knowledge between current and classic.

Evangel94
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thor (6)
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)

I want access to Classic feats, so "Classic version" if that's necessary, but my understanding is that there's no difference in terms of power and knowledge between current and classic.

Unless it is specified in the list, or I directly say so, then there is no difference.

Anyone who is still drafting in these threads, please just use the final draft thread and post all your choices.

Evangel94
If any mod who is online sees this, please close this thread. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.