Tired Hiker's big fat Sewer System!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Hey, I just thought that since there's all these social lounges and caves and reprise bars and stuff, that I'd create a kind of different social environment for us to chat and get to know each other. Feel free to explore around the sewer, float down the water way, collect treasures, separate the nuts from the corn; whatever floats your boat!

So how is everyone? smile

Mairuzu
ha-son hai

Rogue Jedi
I just stepped on a turd.

Sol Valentine
Hello Tired Hiker.

Neo Darkhalen
Yay let us assimilate this within the Halen empire.

Doing good TH how are you my friend, long time no see?

Wålshy
iv seen a bigger fatter sewer system

Mairuzu
ROLAND SAYS ZOMBIES HAUNT SEWERS ha-son

Sol Valentine
NO WAIha-son

Neo Darkhalen
Zombies home is a sewer
Zombies Timeshare are Malls
Zombies Vacations are in Graveyards
Zombies amusement parks are Mansions
Tax collectors live in Dracula's castle

Flawless logic.

Mairuzu
seems true

=Tired Hiker=
Hay everyone! I'm doing fine. I adopted two dogs yesterday. One is a Chihuaua, the other a crazy dog.

Sol Valentine
Cool.

Rogue Jedi
I ate a hot dog today.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Hay everyone! I'm doing fine. I adopted two dogs yesterday. One is a Chihuaua, the other a crazy dog.

Excellent my decoy spy infiltrated the marks home flawlessly....huh?.......oh congrats...I hope you and the dogs get on just fine....shifty evilgrin

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Excellent my decoy spy infiltrated the marks home flawlessly....huh?.......oh congrats...I hope you and the dogs get on just fine....shifty evilgrin

Oh no! My dogs better not be going through my secret government files! confused

Sol Valentine
Uh-oh.

Neo Darkhalen
Oh no! My dogs better not be going through my secret government files! confused

Soon your home will be part of the Halen empire and you a mere slave of our use.

That or we may just come round and ask if we can borrow your tools.

Sol Valentine
laughing

=Tired Hiker=
I am soooooooo not in the loop anymore. Halen? embarrasment

Sol Valentine
He's a madman!

Rogue Jedi
alligators in da sewers!! myth?

Neo Darkhalen
I am soooooooo not in the loop anymore. Halen? embarrasment

All the more fun for me...seriously for a moment how are ya TH, we have not spoke in a looooooog time.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
alligators in da sewers!! myth?

Not at all . . . let me go search with my internet searching skills . . . . be right back....

. . . . ah, here it is! It has to be true!

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2006/03/28/alligators-in-the-sewer.htm

Rogue Jedi
Not at all . . . let me go search with my internet searching skills . . . . be right back....

. . . . ah, here it is! It has to be true!

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2006/03/28/alligators-in-the-sewer.htm mmmm....gater nuggets.

Neo Darkhalen
Show off. uhuh

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
All the more fun for me...seriously for a moment how are ya TH, we have not spoke in a looooooog time.

Oh, duh, it's the last part of your name. embarrasment

I'm doing well, pimp stix! I'm tired though, and I don't know if my wife is going to let me keep one of the dogs I adopted. sad How are you?

Neo Darkhalen
I'm good my friend thank you for asking. smile

=Tired Hiker=
You are welcome. So, I need to go to the dentist. It's been ages. I hate dentist thou, we ..... oh I got a call . . . .

Neo Darkhalen
the Dentist is related to Dracula mmm

Rogue Jedi
You are welcome. So, I need to go to the dentist. It's been ages. I hate dentist thou, we ..... oh I got a call . . . . man, if I went to the dentist, I'd put his kids through college.

=Tired Hiker=
I think I have a few cavities that are very very small, but when I eat certain sweets I feel them.

Rogue Jedi
Root canal minimum.

=Tired Hiker=
Dang, RJ. That grill needs some attention.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.