Worst Mother Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
http://www.local6.com/news/15357269/detail.html

A mother has 4 teens just bugging her out. So what does the mom do? Like any other great mom, She goes on a strike....erm

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Wouldn't it be worse if she killed all of them?

Would be funnier, though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

Would be funnier, though.

Andrea Yates

Blax_Hydralisk
She was psycotic.

Doesn't count.

GCG

and ate them, or served them on sunday bbq to the pastor and the parish.

jaden101
and then raped and killed them too

BackFire
If the writers can do it, why can't a mom?

jaden101
i'm a writer

tabby999
bet your a mom too

Robtard
Your momma so ugly, that when she threw a boomerang, it never came back. Oh burn, *****.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Robtard
Andrea Yates

You think that's bad ?

Therese Knorr

jaden101
Originally posted by tabby999
bet your a mom too

of 3...only at weekends though..their names are george, peter and rambo...i lactate for them...but only from 1 nipple cause i dont like shaving both of them

Wålshy
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
You think that's bad ?

Therese Knorr oh my god!

SpearofDestiny
Yeah. On Discovery Channel's Top 25 Most Evil Serial Killers, womens edition, she ranked # 1.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
You think that's bad ?

Therese Knorr
I have a huge boner right now.

SpearofDestiny

Yeah, but you'll never get to use it, so why mention it ?

jaden101
oooOOOOoooo...everyone is on form tonight

lord xyz
Originally posted by GCG
and ate them, or served them on sunday bbq to the pastor and the parish. raped them, killed them then ate them. Oh yes, that's a bad mother.

Robtard

The being aroused part I don't question, but the "huge" aspect of it? Come on now.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Robtard
The being aroused part I don't question, but the "huge" aspect of it? Come on now. Well, I'm sure it is huge...if you're an ant.

dadudemon
Originally posted by lord xyz
Well, I'm sure it is huge...if you're an ant.

LOL!! I used to use that same insult all the time.

When I was 8. no expression

JacopeX
Uh....When I said worst, I did not mean as in very cruel. I ment as in...."Fail."

Robtard
Originally posted by JacopeX
Uh....When I said worst, I did not mean as in very cruel. I ment as in...."Fail."

FailX

lord xyz
Originally posted by dadudemon
LOL!! I used to use that same insult all the time.

When I was 8. no expression Maybe you should've stayed 8, you would've kept your intelligence.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
If the writers can do it, why can't a mom? Because a mother doesn't have an employer.

Dark-Jaxx
That's not so bad. She could have shoved a blade up their ass and forced them to shit blood and fecal matter to rub on her body while raping her son, and then severed their heads so she could tie them together as a trendy new necklace.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That's not so bad. She could have shoved a blade up their ass and forced them to shit blood and fecal matter to rub on her body while raping her son, and then severed their heads so she could tie them together as a trendy new necklace.

You're such an idiot....

You have to shrink the heads first. big grin

Dark-Jaxx
You're such an idiot....

You have to shrink the heads first. big grin laughing out loud

Impediment
Texas seems to have a breeding ground for bad moms that wind up in the media. I should know, since I live there.

BlackSunshine
I don't understand people (mothers and fathers) these days. Imp and I take great care of our little girl and we love her so much! Sometimes it can be hard to be a parent and it can be stressful and nervewracking but we would NEVER even think of considering hurting our baby. These people are completely insane and should not be even allowed to conceive a child much less allowed to live.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I don't understand people (mothers and fathers) these days. Imp and I take great care of our little girl and we love her so much! Sometimes it can be hard to be a parent and it can be stressful and nervewracking but we would NEVER even think of considering hurting our baby. These people are completely insane and should not be even allowed to conceive a child much less allowed to live. She didn't hurt her kid.

chithappens
You're such an idiot....

You have to shrink the heads first. big grin

I just spit milk everywhere

Leo.M
You think that's bad ?

Therese Knorr

Thats missed up.

dadudemon
Originally posted by chithappens
I just spit milk everywhere

That was breast milk, no doubt. From the corpse of the lactating mother you just killed.

chithappens
That was breast milk, no doubt. From the corpse of the lactating mother you just killed.

Marshall Mathers, is that you?

dadudemon
Originally posted by chithappens
Marshall Mathers, is that you?

What?

Did eminem "sing" about that or something?

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh eminem.

chithappens
He did plenty of stuff to his mom in those songs. Now that ***** was a bad mom.

Tempe Brennan
I don't see how she can be accused of neglect, her kids are quite old enough to take care of themselves.
She needs to get the elest ones out of the house and into a job, as for the younger ones? A good kick up the arse wouldn't go astray.

mart532
real cool

Symmetric Chaos
http://www.local6.com/news/15357269/detail.html

A mother has 4 teens just bugging her out. So what does the mom do? Like any other great mom, She goes on a strike....erm

You're far too impassioned about this considering that some mothers have killed their children or tortured them or intentionally made them sick to get attention.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You're far too impassioned about this considering that some mothers have killed their children or tortured them or intentionally made them sick to get attention.
To put it briefly:

He fails.

Quark_666
To put it briefly:

He fails.

Don't put it briefly, Zeal. You sound retarded when you say that.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Quark_666
Don't put it briefly, Zeal. You sound retarded when you say that. QFT.

Robtard
QFT.

You missed it.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Quark_666
Don't put it briefly, Zeal. You sound retarded when you say that.
Swing on my nuts for awhile, kthx.

Quark_666
Swing on my nuts for awhile, kthx.

You aren't helping the situation.

Symmetric Chaos
To put it briefly:

He fails.

But mine is defensible if he gets pissed off and tries to pretend he's not a complete failure.

Wålshy
my mum is the worst, she gave me and my friends cookies and soda, that *****

JacopeX
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But mine is defensible if he gets pissed off and tries to pretend he's not a complete failure. When did I ever get pissed off? And people just ignore every point I try to make by jumping to conclusions in the GDF, which is why I refuse to be specific.

By the way, I know there are more cruel mothers, it just that this mother just failed at being one by going on "Strike", making her the worst. (AKA Fail).

Lord Follen

carriestar44
Well I wonder what Walgreens is gonna think about employing a manager who can't even handle her own problems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.