OHGASP I'm here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pepsa
Hello I am pepsa! Yep.

So I spent hours (well, actually seconds) thinking of what I should type on my first post on this forum. I decided to just state a bit about myself.

Fun Pepsa Facts

I'm male. *GASP*

I think I'm relatively good at sig making and other graphics... -__-

I think I'm pretty good with grammar, spelling etc. But don't kill me if I make a typo! O_O

I enjoy putting up little word emoticon-things. EXAMPLE: ^__^

I have been on forums before but they were all childish: Neopets forums, Pokemon forums, insert another childish forum name here.

----

Anyhow, I really want to be a good member in these forums (KMC?) and I hope you other members help me do that.
Yeah that was corny.

Elite Hunter
Welcome to the Asylum smokin' and enjoy your stay.

pepsa
Well I feel welcome, sir! Thank you.

Barker
Pokemon is a bit of alright, even if everyone else says it's a bit of ghey.

Welcome.

Eon Blue
Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay with us.

On a side note, when I first saw the title of this thread and your username, I thought you were female. wink lol

Storm
Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

pepsa
Ughh the female thing again? That's why I mentioned I was male first. I don't get why people get confused. Pepsa not too feminine, right?

It's not like it is flower_girl_12345_pepsa... hahha.

Oh, and OHGASP? Is that really girly? Wow, I thought it was kinda funny, but whatever.

Eon Blue
Lol, you silly goose.

pepsa
Oh my geese! stick out tongue

Wonder Man
Turn around??? There's a story of my friends shadow. wink
Welcome!

amlap
hmmm... ill be sure to remain seated during my visits to these forums for now on.

enjoy the KMC dude.....dudette.....whatever.

BruceSkywalker
Enjoy your stay

High Priest
hey wots sup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.