Onslaught vs. Superman/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
Onslaught against two of DC's and Marvel's best
Onslaught with just Xavier and Magneto

i think the allies can take around 5/10 with Supes' speed and maybe Thor's magic might help somehow

Eon Blue
Onslaught.

tkitna
Onslaughts to much for those two.

Onslaught 9/10

guy222
onslaught

Priest
Team.

123KID
i'm pretty sure Onslaught could take out Supes with telepathy but dunno how long it'd take

Soljer
dur.

CaptainStoic
Onslaught

Dark-Jaxx
Onslaught, this fight isn't even funny.

iceman24567
Superman gives Thor a fastball special Thor rams threw Onslaughts heads game over no expression.

Soljer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman gives Thor a fastball special Thor rams threw Onslaughts heads game over no expression.

Now that's an odd image. Thor starts swinging Mjolnir and Superman goes "Hey, that looks like a good idea" and grabs Thor's bootstraps....

dvampire
People still think OS can take Supes or Thor after so many years?

The team wins this easy.

CaptainStoic
How is the team going to win against someone that could mask himself from their senses, and take control of their minds? This is what would really happen.

Onlslaught would calmly take a seat, and make Thor battle Superman, and the winner would get a huge beatdown. Simple right?

Superboy Prime
Team.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Team.

How?

iceman24567
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
How? Superman gives Thor a fastball special Thor rams threw Onslaughts head game over. no expression

CaptainStoic
Onslaught would know what Superman was going to do before he did it, and the only thing he would eventually end up doing is throwing Thor out of the battlefield. He would then be defeated in a number of ways that does not have to become physical.

Decimus
Onslaught is sooooo wack. Without franklin or x-man Onslaught is toast.

123KID
"clearly we'll have to upgrade his computer profile - and omit the word unstoppable."
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.bd4335c2b7.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.ceed004aa0.jpg
http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.c85d9e8ce4.jpg]

but hey who am i ?
even if he did totally own Classic Juggernaut he's still weak

ultimatethor
Onslaught with franklin and X mans powers would annihalate superman and thor easily. He is on another scale entirely from thse two

starlock
Onslaught for the win

golem370
Onslaught fought Avengers X-Men Fantastic Four Hulk I think he would win.

ultimatethor
Full powered onslaught had franklis reality powers thor and supes have no chance. Plus thor alost got torn apart by onslaught

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by golem370
Onslaught fought Avengers X-Men Fantastic Four Hulk I think he would win.

No doubt, the only reason that his physical body (Onslaught) lost to the Hulk was because the Hulk pulled that crazy sh*t out of his a**! On top of that, the fight could have been considered CIS, unless the Hulks strength was on par with time he held the Beyonder in place, in what was considered a test of strength. As we all know Onslaught was much more than a physical force, and if all of the Heros didn't pitch in the Hulks sacrifice would have been in vain. Superman and Thor lose this fight horribly, and they would need help... lots of help.

golem370
Well when the Hulk cracked the armor didn't he become more powerful?

janus77
Onslaught already withstood the combined effort of Thor and dozens of other heroes.

it took a seriously pissed off Hulk to eventually bring some true physical might to Onslaught.

neither of these two has a chance individually or collectively.

Priest
Originally posted by janus77
Onslaught already withstood the combined effort of Thor and dozens of other heroes.

it took a seriously pissed off Hulk to eventually bring some true physical might to Onslaught.

neither of these two has a chance individually or collectively.
Wasn't that with Frank and Nate?

janus77
think it was before he got Nate too, but I remember the big bash at the end, when Onslaught had both.

anyway, Onslaught before that had already wiped the floor with Juggernaut. so that feat alone puts him some way above Thor's powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.