TIPS/TRICKS/CHEATS ^^ vv <><> BA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
With a forum full of gaming masters ( stick out tongue ) I thought it might be interesting to try and have one thread, specific to gaming hints and strategies.
Now, i know, that with the assistance of the Internet. It is no longer required to socialize with others in finding that ONE strategy which gives you the edge over that Uber boss. We no longer have to interview others for that one tip which finally helps you advance to the next level.
Growing up, there was nothing more satisfying than finding someone whom knew how to get the 67th star in MARIO 64 or how to do Orchids, booby shake fatality, on the ARcade.
At the very least it would be nice to hear what games you all are playing and what is giving you trouble. "dude, what you talking about, that game is so easy...,how can you not figure that out?"
So, come on everyone, help me realize that i have been back tracking for hours, for nothing, because that door blends into the environment.
Let me know that, no, the game does not hate me. The boss was supposed to be in that room, but i am experiencing a glitch and if i saved after the glitch started...,i have to start the game all over.

What were your favorite cheats, what was the most useful tip someone has ever given you and what pisses you off most about games? Most importantly though, what do you need help with? ^ ^ V V &lt; &gt; &lt; &gt; B A

Morridini
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Growing up, there was nothing more satisfying than finding someone whom knew how to get the 67th star in MARIO 64

Err, what? What's the deal about the 67th star?

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
What were your favorite cheats, what was the most useful tip someone has ever given you and what pisses you off most about games? Most importantly though, what do you need help with? ^ ^ V V &lt; &gt; &lt; &gt; B A

Favorite cheat - Big Daddy in one of the older Age of Empire games, you get one kickass great car that shot rocketlaunchers. Extra characters in GoldenEye is also worth mentioning.

"What do you need help with? " - getting Product Codes for European cars in Burnout Paradise sad

Blax_Hydralisk
"Power Overwhelming"= single greatest cheat ever.

Lana
Paintball gun in Goldeneye.

Also, summoning a tank and making it fly in any GTA game.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
"Power Overwhelming"= single greatest cheat ever. most definitely

Diablo Cerberus
you know what i'd love? if someone could tell me an infinite ink code for Okami on the PS2... I run out WAY too quickly to do much of anything...

gogogadgetgo
mario hundred lives trick ftw

chickenlover98
the cheat that unlocks mudkipz in every game

Diablo Cerberus
Snake in a tuxedo on MGS1 for the PS1. classic...

DarkC
Scarab Gun from Halo 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.