different ways to kill a baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Killsw1tch
think of some

1. throw it in a fire
2. strangle it with barbed wire
3. chop it up into many different pieces
4. run over it with a car

and theres so many more options

Mairuzu
no expression

and how does this differ from killing everything else?

Sol Valentine
This does not make any difference as to killing a grown person.

Christ.

Killsw1tch
Well I couldn't think of anything else, would it be better if it was different ways to kill a toad?

Kram3r
How many people does it take to fail at making a thread? Just one, Killsw1tch.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kram3r
How many people does it take to fail at making a thread? Just one, Killsw1tch. Agreed

Killsw1tch
Originally posted by Kram3r
How many people does it take to fail at making a thread? Just one, Killsw1tch.

oh noes internet insults! /wrist

jaden101
Originally posted by Killsw1tch
think of some

1. throw it in a fire

and theres so many more options

as my mates infamous joke goes...put it in a blender feet 1st and cum in its face before it dies

is that nasty enough...is that what you're looking for

Killsw1tch
Originally posted by jaden101
as my mates infamous joke goes...put it in a blender feet 1st and cum in its face before it dies

is that nasty enough...is that what you're looking for

wow yeah even I couldn't have thought that up no expression But thanks for being the 1st person to contribute to the thread. 1 free baby for you, want it boiled or cooked?

jaden101
i like mine raw...uummm

Shelbert Lemon
think of some

1. throw it in a fire

and theres so many more options This is retarded and sad.

Killsw1tch
i like mine raw...uummm

No condiments? sad

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
This is retarded and sad.

Awww cmon its just a joke.... its not like everyone that says something really goes around kicking infants, just a dumb pointless off topic thread

jaden101
none that i cant add myself

jaden101
This is retarded and sad.

lucky it's in the OTF then isn't it?!?!

Passione
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
This does not make any difference as to killing a grown person.

Christ.

A baby cant fight back! Its defenseless. God cant a mod close this.

Killsw1tch
lucky it's in the OTF then isn't it?!?!

Yeah theres otf threads about sex and roadkill and stuff and I make a thread about killing babys which is obviously not true and I'm automatically retarded sad

jaden101
Originally posted by Passione

oh for God's sake...i take it humour can be too dark sometimes

Sol Valentine

A mod'll close this.

Kram3r
oh noes internet insults! /wrist

soz ur thred jus sukkzzzz. sad mad mad mad

Passione
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
A mod'll close this.

I already spoke to one.

Shelbert Lemon
No condiments? sad

Awww cmon its just a joke.... its not like everyone that says something really goes around kicking infants, just a dumb pointless off topic thread Originally posted by jaden101
lucky it's in the OTF then isn't it?!?! Originally posted by Killsw1tch
Yeah theres otf threads about sex and roadkill and stuff and I make a thread about killing babys which is obviously not true and I'm automatically retarded sad I didnt and still dont doubt it was to be taken in a light manner as otf threads are. However the thought of a dead baby is sad and to talk about ways in which the baby can be killed is even worse in my opinion.
Retarded may have been the wrong word. Dumb seems better fitted. Sad still stands.

Killsw1tch

Ants cant fight back, so if I made a thread called, lets all stomp on ants then it would be ok? I guess I should have changed the title to something else...

Shelbert Lemon
Ants cant fight back, so if I made a thread called, lets all stomp on ants then it would be ok? I guess I should have changed the title to something else... Ants are different. People eat those. That's acceptable. Eating babies isnt. stick out tongue

Killsw1tch
No condiments? sad

Awww cmon its just a joke.... its not like everyone that says something really goes around kicking infants, just a dumb pointless off topic thread Originally posted by jaden101
lucky it's in the OTF then isn't it?!?! Originally posted by Killsw1tch
Yeah theres otf threads about sex and roadkill and stuff and I make a thread about killing babys which is obviously not true and I'm automatically retarded sad I didnt and still dont doubt it was to be taken in a light manner as otf threads are. However the thought of a dead baby is sad and to talk about ways in which the baby can be killed is even worse in my opinion.
Retarded may have been the wrong word. Dumb seems better fitted. Sad still stands.

fine I guess the title should have been different, but kmc consists of all sorts of these types of threads only in different ways. I guess Im an idiot that dosnt deserve to breath air. down

Killsw1tch
Ants cant fight back, so if I made a thread called, lets all stomp on ants then it would be ok? I guess I should have changed the title to something else... Ants are different. People eat those. That's acceptable. Eating babies isnt. stick out tongue

People eat ants? blink Hmm mabey in Africa or something?

mitchum
Killing babies, not funny. Tripping little kids, now that's funny.

Shelbert Lemon

fine I guess the title should have been different, but kmc consists of all sorts of these types of threads only in different ways. I guess Im an idiot that dosnt deserve to breath air. down A lot of threads here are dumb.
To each their own I guess. You just hit a sore subject.
I forgive you Rob. stick out tongue

jaden101
Originally posted by mitchum
Killing babies, not funny. Tripping little kids, now that's funny.

you mean like this work of genius

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YIGWU-P3IsM

Killsw1tch

fine I guess the title should have been different, but kmc consists of all sorts of these types of threads only in different ways. I guess Im an idiot that dosnt deserve to breath air. down A lot of threads here are dumb.
To each their own I guess. You just hit a sore subject.
I forgive you Rob. stick out tongue

Wow I didn't think you even recognized me with this name. laughing out loud Yeah these stupid types of threads are about all that I make because I cant think of anything interesting that isn't dumb or offensive, see how many posts this thread got in a matter of minutes? erm

Storm
Closed on request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.