The Joker vs. Two-Face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
With the new movie coming out with both the villains in it I decided to post a thread with the two lead villains fighting to see who would be the greater villain between the two. I say Joker but I like Two-Face and I know that there are a lot of varied opinions out there.

1st Scenario: H2H without prep

2nd Scenario: H2H with prep

3rd Scenario: Anything goes without prep

4th Scenario: Anything goes with prep

I think I covered everything.

Darth Martin
Is Two-Face even gonna make an appearance cause I know Harvey will but not sure if he''ll be 'Face yet. I think that's for the thirdd installment.

Wolverine2006
No he's going to be in it...there is a picture of his action figure on superherohype.com

I think he comes towards the end of the movie, I know that there was a clip of the movie shown I think at comic con (I'm not sure) but it shows a guy talking to Harvey Dent when have of his face is covered in shadow saying, "Harvey Dent? I thought you were dead!" and then he replies, "HALF."

Wolverine2006
so this is pretty much one sighted, huh?

wuhellll is there anybody that thinks that Two-Face could win any of these scenarios?

I think he could win the H2H without prep, anyone else?

Darth Martin
I think Joker is the better H2H fighter.

Wolverine2006
I really think it depends on his personality on that day...but Two-Face has proven to be a pretty good H2H fighter.

Darth Martin
Yea Joker is smarter and better with prep but 'Face probably has more thugs working for him.

iceman24567
Two face is more durable and better in hand two hand but anything with prep The Joker wins.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Two face is more durable and better in hand two hand but anything with prep The Joker wins. More durable? Joker is pretty durable. I mean for humans he's up there with Punisher.

Erik-Lensherr
Pre-OYL I'd have said that Joker takes all of them rather easily.

Now, when it comes to hand to hand, Joker's going to have some problems seeing as how Harvey recived training from Batman.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Pre-OYL I'd have said that Joker takes all of them rather easily.

Now, when it comes to hand to hand, Joker's going to have some problems seeing as how Harvey recived training from Batman.

which is exactly why i said he would take this H2H against the Joker without prep. And Two-Face can't use his thugs it's strictly between the two of them and what weapons they can use against eachother.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.