Fav Star Wars Chick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
who is your favorite star wars Heroine/Evil Chick?

there are pretty much like 9, of course, if you can think of more, go ahead:

Ventress
Leia Organa
Pame
Bastilla
The White haired girl in KOTOR II
The Red haired girl in KOTOR II
Kreia
EDIT:
OMG I FORGOT Aylaa Secura
EDIT:
I forgot Mara Jade
EDIT:
Oh yea, My Fav Twi-Lek: Mission Vao

mine would have to be a dirty/strawberry blonde Bastilla in a Slave Leia outfit.

and no, girls, you can't post....

Blax_Hydralisk
Mara Jade for me.

Spartan XXIII
Hi, this is my first post!

Anyway, my fave Star Wars chicks.

I'd probably have to say Bastila Shan is my #1. She's one of the main reasons as to why I keep coming back to Kotor. I also LOVE her accent! Seriously, Revan is one lucky bugger!

I also love Mara Jade. Brains, brawn and beauty all in one package! What's not to love about that?!

And another one could be Jaina Solo. Sure she's a good character, but the way she treats people is not exactly nice. But seriously though, if Jaina were to relax a little bit more, I would like her a lot more.

xxxpoppunker182
My favortie femal in star wars is shaak ti it's goin to be a shame killing her in the force unleashed

Lord Knightfa11
LMAO

Gen. Grevious killed Shaak Ti... in ROTS deleted scenes.

Lord Knightfa11
anyway I dont want to debate about the death of Shak Ti, tell me your fav star wars chick people.

ThoraxeRMG
Luxa
First Bisexual in Star Wars history (I think...)

Lord Knightfa11
NASTY

oh well is that the kotor II red haired girl

ThoraxeRMG
The one you meet in the bar on Telos!

Lord Knightfa11
ok yea... i havent played kotor II in a while. cd got run over by a car (dont ask)

shes hot but I think it was merely an oversight to have her flirt with either gender of your character.

Ivalice
Mira and mara jade (wink). And i want to see a proper illustration of darth zannah, according to the novel she is supposedly very beautiful.

Lord Knightfa11
you mean not from the cover of the novel "Rule of Two"? Aye, Mira is hot...

Lord Knightfa11
but id still have to stick with a blond bastilla in a slave leia outfit

Ivalice
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
you mean not from the cover of the novel "Rule of Two"? Aye, Mira is hot... Well the zannah on the cover of the novel was horribly painted IMHO. Makes her look like some freak.

Darth Exodus
Well she is a Sith what do you expect.

Bastilla, obviously, is the best.

Ivalice
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Well she is a Sith what do you expect. A sith whom according to the Omniscient narrator is very "beautiful".

And who says female dark siders can't look pretty?

Bastilla, obviously, is the best. Not with that horrible hairstyle, change it and maybe i will agree, although i would still say mira and mara jade pass her.

exanda kane
LMAO

I'm pretty sure that's why it's in the deleted scenes...

xxxpoppunker182
LMAO

no GG did not kill shaak ti she is in the game the force unleashed.

this is from wookieepedia

"As the Jedi Temple's commander and defender, Shaak Ti was present during the fall of the Jedi Temple, during which Darth Vader himself set out to kill the Jedi Master. Shaak Ti as the Temple's finest swordsmaster was still no match for Anakin and the stormtroopers of the 501st legion . She managed to avoid Vader and the 501st, and went into self-imposed exile on Felucia, where fellow Jedi Aayla Secura was shot down. Some time later she met Jedi Maris Brood, who was bent on revenge against Vader. Shaak Ti convinced her to go into hiding on the planet Felucia, where she was training the Force sensitive natives for an eventual conflict with Vader and his secret apprentice.

She, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Yoda were the last 4 known surviving members of the Jedi Council. "

so maybe actually know something before you decide to post next time noob.

Captain REX
Officially, Shaak Ti survives at least until The Force Unleashed. Her death was never concrete, as the scenes were removed and never finalized in canon. Deleted scenes do not count.

No need for noob-calling, of course. Not everyone knows, since Unleashed has not yet been released.

I suppose if you're into Twi'lek's Darth Talon has some sex appeal. Cade certainly didn't mind.

LORD JLRTENJAC
Gitthany was described as unbelevabably beautiful... before she died... but I'd have to go with Bastila.

Elite Hunter
I don't like Bastilla cause she's british so she must have bad teeth. stick out tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
I don't like Maul. I just can't find her attractive.

caedusrulesall
Okay, Jaina Solo gets the top spot, despite joining the traitorous Jedi during the Confederation-Galactic Alliance War. Mara Jade is second, and after there we got Bastila, Mira, Tenel Ka (in no particular order) and of course Leia, who not only leaves the Galactic Alliance but joins the Confederation too. We've also got a bunch more, but I'm too lazy to list them. Traitorous allegiances aside, they're all good.

Also, Luxa is the second lesbian/bisexual character, after Juhani.

It was too bad about Zannah, I thought she'd be somewhat more attractive than on the cover of Ro2. She had these weird half-Sith, half-normal eyes on its cover asides from looking freaky generally. Oh well.

MasterAshenVor
My Vote i got 2

Bastila - HOT very very HOT also i like her Accent and Snobbish attitude its cute i think...

Jaina Solo - Hot and Spicy!!!!!

xxxpoppunker182
ok why is everyone talkin about who they are most attracted to?

I chose shaak ti as my favorite star wars girl because of what she has done not what she looks like (although i think togruta's look cool)

chilled monkey

and no, girls, you can't post....

And just why the heck not?

Sesse
Yaddle.

Sidi-Boy
Hmm... hottest character:

AotC Padme. By far.

However, coolest female character will be Mission Vao. She rocks. She just does.

Darth Exodus
I change my vote to Mira, the way that shes drawn in Aimo studio. Her hair just looks great. But Bastila still comes in as a close second.

Dark-Jaxx
Visas, I would fvck those eye sockets all day.

Darth Maliko
LMAO

DUDE, her death in that scene was made unofficial by the fact that it wasn't used. And don't argue that it was cut for time and consistency.
Her death wasn't IN the movie OR in any of the books.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/ImagemessedhaakTi_tfu.jpg

Darth Maliko
On topic though....
my favorite Star Wars female would HAVE to be Mara Jade.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by caedusrulesall

Also, Luxa is the second lesbian/bisexual character, after Juhani.

That is great. One of my biggest disappointments with Star Wars was that I thought they didn't have any gay/lesbian characters. I am so pleased to hear that. Thank you very much for posting that.

StarKiller20
Well Padme is the hottest

Tangible God
Originally posted by StarKiller20
Well Padme is the hottest Not in the ROTS balcony scene.

Schwarzenegger
I change my vote to Mira, the way that shes drawn in Aimo studio. Her hair just looks great. But Bastila still comes in as a close second. I agree.

StarKiller20
Oh yeah i like the little togruta in the bear clan

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Visas, I would fvck those eye sockets all day.

You must have mental problems.

I hope to see good things from Ahsoka Tano in the upcoming movie.

BruceSkywalker
Asajj Ventress, Leia Organa Solo, Jaina Solo

Seer Q'Anilia
Q'Anilia

sweersa
Originally posted by Tangible God
Not in the ROTS balcony scene.

Was she sick or something that day?

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by sweersa
Was she sick or something that day?

She had a chest cold.

Ahsoka Tano
No, she had a little Obi-Wan in her during the 'shoot'.

Jbill311
^^^
LMAO

laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing out loud sick

lord xyz
Mara Jade and Princess Leia.

Pink Eraser
I have a thing for Padme!
I don't know why, but I find her really beautiful. Maybe because she was portrayed by the beautiful Natalie Portman. :P wink

First_Tsurugi06
Shaak-Ti. Getting out of two(?) death scenes is pretty badass. I also hear she's going to be in The Force Unleashed as a boss.

skywalker833
Twileks are oddly good looking.

Blax_Hydralisk
Khaleen is pretty cute too.

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7533/khaleenua4.th.jpg

Tangible God
Natalie Portman was a looker in TPM and AOTC, but her ROTS self was a little... inflated... and glossy (the balcony scene comes to mind).

sweersa
Natalie Portman was a looker in TPM and AOTC, but her ROTS self was a little... inflated... and glossy (the balcony scene comes to mind).

In TPM? She was 14 you pervert! :P

lol

Tangible God
Originally posted by sweersa
In TPM? She was 14 you pervert! :P

lol That's Padme, I said Natalie Portman.

Council#13
http://www.lightsaberarchives.org/dokuwiki/lib/exe/fetch.php/saberwiki:swcreators:aayla_secura:aayla.jpg
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/I/ImaginaryOrigin/1116936800_marajade.JPG

Lt. Valerian
I agree the Twi'leks are oddly good-looking but... What was the name of Cade Skywalker's girlfriend? She was hot, too.

DarkSerpent
mission vao... i have a thingdevdroolio

Tangible God
Originally posted by DarkSerpent
mission vao... i have a thingdevdroolio You better be 13 as well or else that's just sick.

DarkSerpent
You better be 13 as well or else that's just sick. she was 14.. and only kidding smokin'

Tangible God
She was almost 14.

DarkSerpent
She was almost 14. whatever... seriuosly Jaina in The Crystal Star

The descriptions of her big grin were so cute

Tangible God
She was a child. The f*ck is wrong with you?

DarkSerpent
She was a child. The f*ck is wrong with you? roll eyes (sarcastic) i cant believe some besides me actually read that...nevermind What the f**k?

Tangible God
It was the single worst SW novel. Extra-dimensional beings is crossing the line. That's Star Trek stuff.

DarkSerpent
It was the single worst SW novel. Extra-dimensional beings is crossing the line. That's Star Trek stuff. explains what it was doing in my middle school library(bout 9 yrs ago)

Tangible God
Lol, I seriously doubt you're that old.

DarkSerpent
crystal star older right

DarkSerpent
and beside our middleschool had 3rd thru 8th so.. yeah

Tangible God
Woah, few extra years than some middle schools i know.

DarkSerpent
Woah, few extra years than some middle schools i know. i know it was kinda wierd but in the high school atleast the one i was at virtually all the chix had at least C-DD breast so... it was worth the weirdness

City Hunter
It was the single worst SW novel. I think you forgot Darksaber. wink

Tangible God
Originally posted by City Hunter
I think you forgot Darksaber. wink I didn't mind Darksaber as much. It was the first one I read though.

Schwarzenegger
She was a child. The f*ck is wrong with you? Maybe hes a Paedophile?

City Hunter
I didn't mind Darksaber as much. It was the first one I read though. If you've already read the good novels, I'd suggest reading through Darksaber again. The you'll know what I mean. wink

DarkSerpent
Originally posted by Schwarzenegger
Maybe hes a Paedophile? theres no maybe about it, i phuck little girls like say avril lavigne small

Tangible God
Originally posted by City Hunter
If you've already read the good novels, I'd suggest reading through Darksaber again. The you'll know what I mean. wink Yeah, I won't be doing that. Ignorance is bliss. Though I was a bit ticked when Crix Madine snuffed it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.