Quote Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VioletEyesPop08
I was participating at another forum and they had a which character are you quiz. One question is to pick a quote and I noticed while there is one thing in PotC that is the same really everything is different. This'll be a nice way to figure that out..

Tramps Lady
uhmmmmm....what?

VioletEyesPop08
"We know you're here poppet."
"Better start believing in ghost stories, Ms. Turner, 'cuz you're in 1."

"Bloody pirates!"

"..Luv." "Savvy?...."

AudioHeart
What do we do? laughing out loud 0_o

VioletEyesPop08
Just say a quote form POTC and everyone will respond.

Council#13
"Ah! Love. A dreadful bond. And yet... so easily severed. Tell me, William Turner. Do you fear death?"

tee_pirategirl
"You have absolutely no idea mate."

VioletEyesPop08
"Cuttlefish. Eh? Let us not, dear friends, forget our dear friends the cuttlefish... flipper conories little sausages. Pin them up together and they will devour each other without a second thought... Human nature, in'it? Ooor... fish nature... So yes... we could hold up here well-provisioned and well-armed and half of us would be dead within the month! Which seems grim to me any way you slice it! Or... ahh... as my learned colleague so naively suggests, we can release Calypso, and we can pray that she will be merciful... I rather doubt it. Can we in fact pretend that she is anything other than a woman scorned, like which fury Hell hath no? We cannot. Res ipsa loquitur, tabula in naufragio, we are left with but one option. I agree with, and I cannot believe the words are coming out of me mouth... Captain Swann. We must fight."

smilie_mysql boat

Tramps Lady
"And sooo! we shall go to war!"

VioletEyesPop08
http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Sumbhajee_AngriaOriginally posted by Tramps Lady
"And sooo! we shall go to war!" Oh, she's not told you. You'll have loads to talk about while you're here. As for you...

Jack Sparrow: Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past... one of you succeeded.

Jack Sparrow: Oh, she's not told you. You'll have loads to talk about while you're here. As for you...

Tia Dalma: Now don't tell me you didn't enjoy it at the time.
Jack Sparrow: Fair enough. You're in.

Jack Sparrow: Don't need you, you scare me.

Jack Sparrow: Gibbs, you can come. Marty, Cotton... Cotton's parrot, I'm a little iffy... At least I'll have someone to talk to... Who are you?

Tai Huang: Tai Huang. These are my men.
Jack Sparrow: Where does your allegiance lie?
Tai Huang: With the highest bidder.
Jack Sparrow: I have a ship.
Tai Huang: That makes you the highest bidder.
Jack Sparrow: Good man. 'Weigh anchor all hands. Prepare to make sail.

Jack Sparrow: 'Weigh anchor.
Barbossa: Jack... Which way ya goin' Jack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.