Son Goku Vs Mazinkaiser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
This should be an interesting match up:

Mazinkaiser is the most powerful robot ever built. It's so terribly powerful it can as easily be used as a lethal weapon of evil as it can be for good ("Mazinger Z gives you the power to be God or the Devil, but Mazinkaiser allows you to surpass both!"wink.

4nESGoU64oA

0TWcnRv-UrY

Koshiryoku Beam (Photonic Beam)

Here are some of it's attacks

* Like Mazinger Z before it, Mazinkaiser can unleash pure Photonic Energy from its eyes. However, Mazinkaiser's version is much more powerful. (All versions)

Rust Tornado

* An improved version of Mazinger Z's Rust Hurricane, Mazinkaiser fires a trio of high-power tornadoes from its mouth grill, releasing corrosive particles along with the powerful winds. (All versions)

Gigantos Missile (Giant Missile)

* Mazinkaiser launches a powerful missile from its torso area. (All versions)

Turbo Smasher Punch

* Mazinkaiser's version of the eponymous Rocket Punch. It functions much like Great Mazinger's Drill Pressure Punch, but with more force behind it. (All versions)

Fire Blaster

* As is standard with the Mazingers, Mazinkaiser's chest fin is a heat sink for the Photonic Energy reactor and can release this thermal energy as a devastating ranged attack. The Fire Blaster is the most powerful attack of this type. (All versions)

Kaiser Blade/Shoulder Slicer

* A pair of swords emerge from Mazinkaiser's shoulders; their design is similar to Great Mazinger's Mazinger Blade. Note that the animated Mazinkaiser only gets this attack in the movie. (Anime and game)

Final Kaiser Blade

* A large sword emerges from Mazinkaiser's chest fin. This weapon is part of Mazinkaiser's true power, unleashed when Kouji fought Baron Ashura's new body, Hell King Gordon. Apart from appearing in the anime, the Final Kaiser Blade also appears in Super Robot Wars GC, Super Robot Wars Judgement, and Super Robot Wars W, since they feature the Mazinkaiser OVA. (All versions)

Reito Beam (Glacial Beam)

* Mazinkaiser fires a blast of super-cold energy from the antennae on the side of its head. This attack, only seen in the movie, is an improvement of Mazinger Z's Reitou Beam. (Anime only)

Kaiser Knuckle

* In the movie, Mazinkaiser can spin its forearms without launching them, giving its punches more power. It also uses this move as a part of Kaiser Nova in Super Robot Wars W, but cannot use it as a standalone attack. (Anime and game)

Jet/Scrander Boomerang

* Mazinkaiser removes the Kaiser Scrander and throws it as a giant boomerang. In the anime it was shown it is powerful enough to cut the Mycene fortress Demonika in half. (All versions)

Dynamic Tackle

* In the manga and Super Robot Wars Alpha, Mazinkaiser can charge its body with Photonic Energy and perform a powerful body slam attack. (Manga and game)

Kaiser Nova

* In the manga, Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 and Super Robot Wars W, Mazinkaiser can unleash an incredible amount of Photonic Energy from its body all at once, creating a massive explosion. (Manga and game)

Final Dynamic Special

* In some Super Robot Wars games, Mazinkaiser fire its Fire Blaster attack together with Great Mazinger's Breast Burn and Shin Getter 1's Getter Beam on one target to create a huge explosion.

Kaiser has taken Shin Getter Robo's "Stoner Sunshine" attack which can destroy moons (if it hit's the core,) with no damage done to it at all. Anime Kaiser is insanely durable, having been tossed in a active volcano, been on top of an exploding island and survived reentry and impact into the earth with no damage, but has never taken something on the level of a planet buster.

Can Goku felled this powerful foe?

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Classic NES
This should be an interesting match up:

Mazinkaiser is the most powerful robot ever built. It's so terribly powerful it can as easily be used as a lethal weapon of evil as it can be for good ("Mazinger Z gives you the power to be God or the Devil, but Mazinkaiser allows you to surpass both!"wink.

4nESGoU64oA

0TWcnRv-UrY

Koshiryoku Beam (Photonic Beam)

Here are some of it's attacks

* Like Mazinger Z before it, Mazinkaiser can unleash pure Photonic Energy from its eyes. However, Mazinkaiser's version is much more powerful. (All versions)

Rust Tornado

* An improved version of Mazinger Z's Rust Hurricane, Mazinkaiser fires a trio of high-power tornadoes from its mouth grill, releasing corrosive particles along with the powerful winds. (All versions)

Gigantos Missile (Giant Missile)

* Mazinkaiser launches a powerful missile from its torso area. (All versions)

Turbo Smasher Punch

* Mazinkaiser's version of the eponymous Rocket Punch. It functions much like Great Mazinger's Drill Pressure Punch, but with more force behind it. (All versions)

Fire Blaster

* As is standard with the Mazingers, Mazinkaiser's chest fin is a heat sink for the Photonic Energy reactor and can release this thermal energy as a devastating ranged attack. The Fire Blaster is the most powerful attack of this type. (All versions)

Kaiser Blade/Shoulder Slicer

* A pair of swords emerge from Mazinkaiser's shoulders; their design is similar to Great Mazinger's Mazinger Blade. Note that the animated Mazinkaiser only gets this attack in the movie. (Anime and game)

Final Kaiser Blade

* A large sword emerges from Mazinkaiser's chest fin. This weapon is part of Mazinkaiser's true power, unleashed when Kouji fought Baron Ashura's new body, Hell King Gordon. Apart from appearing in the anime, the Final Kaiser Blade also appears in Super Robot Wars GC, Super Robot Wars Judgement, and Super Robot Wars W, since they feature the Mazinkaiser OVA. (All versions)

Reito Beam (Glacial Beam)

* Mazinkaiser fires a blast of super-cold energy from the antennae on the side of its head. This attack, only seen in the movie, is an improvement of Mazinger Z's Reitou Beam. (Anime only)

Kaiser Knuckle

* In the movie, Mazinkaiser can spin its forearms without launching them, giving its punches more power. It also uses this move as a part of Kaiser Nova in Super Robot Wars W, but cannot use it as a standalone attack. (Anime and game)

Jet/Scrander Boomerang

* Mazinkaiser removes the Kaiser Scrander and throws it as a giant boomerang. In the anime it was shown it is powerful enough to cut the Mycene fortress Demonika in half. (All versions)

Dynamic Tackle

* In the manga and Super Robot Wars Alpha, Mazinkaiser can charge its body with Photonic Energy and perform a powerful body slam attack. (Manga and game)

Kaiser Nova

* In the manga, Super Robot Wars Alpha 3 and Super Robot Wars W, Mazinkaiser can unleash an incredible amount of Photonic Energy from its body all at once, creating a massive explosion. (Manga and game)

Final Dynamic Special

* In some Super Robot Wars games, Mazinkaiser fire its Fire Blaster attack together with Great Mazinger's Breast Burn and Shin Getter 1's Getter Beam on one target to create a huge explosion.

Kaiser has taken Shin Getter Robo's "Stoner Sunshine" attack which can destroy moons (if it hit's the core,) with no damage done to it at all. Anime Kaiser is insanely durable, having been tossed in a active volcano, been on top of an exploding island and survived reentry and impact into the earth with no damage, but has never taken something on the level of a planet buster.

Can Goku felled this powerful foe? laughing laughing laughing

krillin yamcha and tien should be enough of a fight. goku is just ****in overkill

Classic NES
Originally posted by chickenlover98
laughing laughing laughing

krillin yamcha and tien should be enough of a fight. goku is just ****in overkill

Mazinkaiser's a planet buster by the way. A full powered breast fire could cause a meltdown and detonate the planets core.

BradBalboa
AND ???? it causes the plates core to go nto meltdown, well that not fully destroying the pla with its OWN power lyk DBZ characters do, no i say Goku wins this pretty easy

chickenlover98
Mazinkaiser's a planet buster by the way. A full powered breast fire could cause a meltdown and detonate the planets core. krillin is a planet buster so are tien and yamcha. krillins power level is way higher than vegeta in the beginning of the series. vegeta in the beginning can destroy planets. so can all of the other characters that i have listed

Classic NES
krillin is a planet buster so are tien and yamcha. vegeta in the beginning can destroy planets.

What attack does Krillin, Tien and Yamacha have that's ever been stated to be capable of destroying the world?

And, for the sake of argument even if they could, Mazinkaiser has taken attacks from a planet buster and survives. So, that's not even really an advantage. Also, if Mazinkaiser fires his breast fire and any of the Z-Senshi are even with a few yards of it, the Z-Senshi will be immolated. It doesn't even have to touch them and they will die.

krillins power level is way higher than vegeta in the beginning of the series.

Wow, that's wrong.

Originally posted by BradBalboa
AND ???? it causes the plates core to go nto meltdown, well that not fully destroying the pla with its OWN power lyk DBZ characters do, no i say Goku wins this pretty easy
When has anyone in DBZ vaped a planet?

BradBalboa
(quote)

well, when DBZ characters destroy a planet it blows up right? this guy as u put it destroys the core causing the planet to blow up, not lke DBZ where the explosion is so intense it destroys the planet

chickenlover98
What attack does Krillin, Tien and Yamacha have that's ever been stated to be capable of destroying the world?

And, for the sake of argument even if they could, Mazinkaiser has taken attacks from a planet buster and survives. So, that's not even really an advantage. Also, if Mazinkaiser fires his breast fire and any of the Z-Senshi are even with a few yards of it, the Z-Senshi will be immolated. It doesn't even have to touch them and they will die.

Wow, that's wrong.

actually krillen becomes much stornger than vegeta in the beginning. he got a boost when on namek, which almost made him equal with vegeta who had gotten a shitload stronger by then, then he trained for the androids. he was hella strong dont doubt it. frieza vaped a planet kid buu vaped MANy planets need i go on? krillin yamcha and tien could vape a planet with a ki blast, krillen and yamcha can use the kamehameha too

Galvaclaw
I'm not sure Goku could damage Mazinkaizer, but then I don't think Mazinkaiser is fast enough to hit Goku. Also Mazinkaiser lacks feats.

It's hard to find a mech that can match Goku. They're either well below him, or well above him. Maybe New getter robo at full power.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
I'm not sure Goku could damage Mazinkaizer, but then I don't think Mazinkaiser is fast enough to hit Goku. Also Mazinkaiser lacks feats.

It's hard to find a mech that can match Goku. They're either well below him, or well above him. Maybe New getter robo at full power. no mech can beat goku to my knowledge, but CERTAINLY not this one. any dbz char solos. especially from frieza saga on, but im sure goku from the saiyan saga could do just fine

Classic NES
Originally posted by BradBalboa

well, when DBZ characters destroy a planet it blows up right?

They detonate the core E.G. Frieza with Namek. Only kid buu vaped a planet.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Galvaclaw

I'm counting canon and non-canon feats. Besides, I listed his feats.

actually krillen becomes much stornger than vegeta in the beginning.

Which is why he couldn't even defeat Nappa, let alone Vegeta?

he got a boost when on namek,

So did Vegeta, twice.

which almost made him equal with vegeta who had gotten a shitload stronger by then,

No, he didn't.

then he trained for the androids. he was hella strong dont doubt it.

Vegeta reained for the androids and then twice for Cell.

frieza vaped a planet

Nope, he detonated it's core.

kid buu vaped MANy planets need i go on?

He's the only one and he's not in this match.

krillin yamcha and tien could vape a planet with a ki blast, krillen and yamcha can use the kamehameha too

Kamehameha can't vape a planet.

Classic NES
no mech can beat goku to my knowledge

Then your knowledge is limited, Ideon woulde vape Goku.

Galvaclaw
Ultimate Gravion: It can create entire stars and planets and destroy them. It casually destroyed a giant robot planet whose little brothers where immune to all non gravity based weaponry. The mech that forms its backpack destroyed a planet when its pilot got angry. Creates black holes at will.

Tengen toppa gurren Lagann: Uses Galaxies like Frisbees. Moves at millions of times the speed of light, was able to take an attack with the power of the big bang to its face. The size of a galaxy.

Rahxephon, Demonbane, Xinv, full power cybuster: Able to rewrite entire universes. 2 in the case of Xinv. All are omnipotent.

I could name dozens more.

chickenlover98
I'm counting canon and non-canon feats. Besides, I listed his feats.

Which is why he couldn't even defeat Nappa, let alone Vegeta?

So did Vegeta, twice.

No, he didn't.

Vegeta reained for the androids and then twice for Cell.

Nope, he detonated it's core.

He's the only one and he's not in this match.

Kamehameha can't vape a planet. krillin got a power up on namek, therefore he was almost as strong as vegeta until he got another power up. krillins powerlevel would be at like 20-30 thousand which beats the shit out of nappa. frieza destroyed planet vegeta in 1 blast no core destroying. just because buu was the only one to actively destroy planets does not mean the other couldnt have easily. it was stated that vegeta's gallet gun in the saiyan saga would destroy the planet if it hit earth. Goku's kamehameha<gallet gun therefor kamehameha can destroy a planet so stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Hitting Goku is a *****. But Goku can't really do shit to Mazinkaiser. It's durability is legendary.

Stalemate, unless Goku is dumb enough to get in the way of Mazinkaiser's attacks.

Dark-Jaxx
Vegeta in canon has never destroyed a planet.

Hey, if you give me 5 minutes I can find a much stronger robot. smile

chickenlover98
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hitting Goku is a *****. But Goku can't really do shit to Mazinkaiser. It's durability is legendary.

Stalemate, unless Goku is dumb enough to get in the way of Mazinkaiser's attacks. how legendary? even krillin can produce multiple PBAs. we all know goku ssj3 is gonna rape this guy. what durability feat can this robot produce thats above goku's blasts?

Galvaclaw
None. There's never been a limit found to it's durability. It's like popeye, once Koji gets into Mazinkaiser the day is automatically saved. Which is why in the movie the main struggle is for Koji to actually get to Mazinkaiser before the bad guys gets him. After that its 20 minutes of non stop ass kicking.

Dark-Jaxx
how legendary? even krillin can produce multiple PBAs. we all know goku ssj3 is gonna rape this guy. what durability feat can this robot produce thats above goku's blasts? Prove Krillin is a multi PBA.

Classic NES
krillin got a power up on namek, therefore he was almost as strong as vegeta until he got another power up.

That's possibly the only time he was stronger.

krillins powerlevel would be at like 20-30 thousand which beats the shit out of nappa.

Hrm, Krillins PL was around 400, while Vegeta's at tops was 100,000.

frieza destroyed planet vegeta in 1 blast no core destroying.

They never showed Canonically how it happened.

just because buu was the only one to actively destroy planets does not mean the other couldnt have easily.

No one has ever easily destroyed a planet n DBZ. Look at all the planet busting techniques and rank them in power. They are the strongest in DBZ.

it was stated that vegeta's gallet gun in the saiyan saga would destroy the planet if it hit earth. Goku's kamehameha<gallet gun therefor kamehameha can destroy a planet so stick out tongue

Never said that Kamehameha could not destroy a planet, but I doubt Krillins could.

Classic NES
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Stalemate, unless Goku is dumb enough to get in the way of Mazinkaiser's attacks.

How about if I throw Vegeta in the mix?

chickenlover98
That's possibly the only time he was stronger.

Hrm, Krillins PL was around 400, while Vegeta's at tops was 100,000.

They never showed Canonically how it happened.

No one has ever easily destroyed a planet n DBZ. Look at all the planet busting techniques and rank them in power. They are the strongest in DBZ.

Never said that Kamehameha could not destroy a planet, but I doubt Krillins could. you realize krillins amp put him up with vegeta for awhile. that made him stronger than nappa and vegeta combined on earth. therefore krillen can do PBA's including a kemehameha wave. and fyi buu EASILY destroyed planets like it was a game

Classic NES
PL =/= planet busting, Prove otherwise.

chickenlover98
PL =/= planet busting, Prove otherwise. wait what. explain that using engligh

Classic NES
I just wanna let everyone know that Mazinkaiser and Shin Getter were first introduced in SRW which is basically a crossover. They were designed by Nagai and put into the canon of their respective series.

wait what. explain that using engligh

It is English, tard. erm

Classic NES
Here's some more info

I was wrong Trickster Preist, Mazinkaiser in indestructable.

Dark-Jaxx
So not even PR Beyonder could damage it?

Classic NES
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
So not even PR Beyonder could damage it?

Of course he could, since he's omnipotent.

Dark-Jaxx
So not even Superman Prime could damage it?

Classic NES
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
So not even Superman Prime could damage it?
Can't SBP retcon and damage space with his punches? I'm talking in terms of something more physical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.