Teen gives birth to ANOTHER set of triplets! (7 children total)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/02/in-argentina-16.html

I find this very sad and following my rantings on how youth is going to the shit, I think I have made my point easily. Here is some advice you whore, keep your legs closed and adopt all your children. You have alot more to live for!

Symmetric Chaos
Waited till 16 to have her second set of triplets? A sad day indeed.

GCG
I bet she doesnt know who's the daddy.

lil bitchiness
I bet she does.

GCG
Why do you think so?

Lana
I'd think so, going by this quote in the article:

GCG
Oh well ; in that case the triplets wont know who's the daddy. Perhaps the state should invest in buying her an education, contraception pills and condoms.

Lana
Originally posted by GCG
Oh well ; in that case the triplets wont know who's the daddy. Perhaps the state should invest in buying her an education, contraception pills and condoms.

I just think that actual comprehensive sex education should be much more widely available. I can all but guarantee that this girl isn't an isolated case.

GCG
MY WORD ! scared

Lana, as a fellow kmc member, I urge you not to come out of the closet on an Internet Forum

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by JacopeX

I find this very sad and following my rantings on how youth is going to the shit, I think I have made my point easily. Here is some advice you whore, keep your legs closed and adopt all your children. You have alot more to live for!

None of your business really, is it?

Lana
Originally posted by GCG
MY WORD ! scared

Lana, as a fellow kmc member, I urge you not to come out of the closet on an Internet Forum

laughing out loud haha, smartass stick out tongue

Robtard

Considering the millions on teenagers NOT having children, your point is as always, nothing more than far-reaching idiocy.

A whore would imply she recieved money for the sex; you don't know that, she just might like to ****. Also, I wouldn't be so quick to judge her, Argentina is for the most part a Catholic country, and we know where Catholicism stands on birth control and sex education.

lord xyz
Surely being pregnant 4 years in a row would be a good enough excuse to say no.

Healing Artisan

I find this very sad and following my rantings on how youth is going to the shit, I think I have made my point easily. Here is some advice you whore, keep your legs closed and adopt all your children. You have alot more to live for! *******. none of your business. her enviornment could have played a key role in the situations that took place. idiot.

dadudemon

I believe you are a Christian, right?

Matthew 7:1-2

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

In other words, be careful who you judge. That judgment will come back on you just has harsh as you judged.

Anyway....

Poor young lady...to be made a seasoned mother at such a young age.

Röland
Originally posted by Robtard
Considering the millions on teenagers NOT having children, your point is as always, nothing more than far-reaching idiocy.

A whore would imply she recieved money for the sex; you don't know that, she just might like to ****. Also, I wouldn't be so quick to judge her, Argentina is for the most part a Catholic country, and we know where Catholicism stands on birth control and sex education.
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
*******. none of your business. her enviornment could have played a key role in the situations that took place. idiot.
Originally posted by dadudemon

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

In other words, be careful who you judge. That judgment will come back on you just has harsh as you judged.

Anyway....

Poor young lady...to be made a seasoned mother at such a young age.
Can you say owned?

JacopeX

A whore would imply she recieved money for the sex; you don't know that, she just might like to ****. Also, I wouldn't be so quick to judge her, Argentina is for the most part a Catholic country, and we know where Catholicism stands on birth control and sex education. Oh yes, i'm ready for this.

You see, Youth has really gone to the shitter now days. Just look around you. Look how children have been given advice throughout years on abstinence, drugs, and many other things, yet many can't seem to get it through their heads. Generation after generation have many failed to meet the standard. Why is teen pregnancy still a problem, as well as drugs and drinking among teens? For many many reasons. This will lead how it occurs and the stupidity behind it all.

I observe people my age on their behavior and the causes of such behaviors.

Anyway....

Poor young lady...to be made a seasoned mother at such a young age. As I said, I am done debating on religion in my latest post in the forum.

Dude, you obviously are not seeing what I am trying to say. She was not by the way raped. At a young age, you can easily not get pregnant. When a teen gets pregnant which is caused by intercourse, then that is their fault. I fail to see any reason for it, period and no I doubt she was raped. I have been in Argentina long enough to see that rape is not big in there and I fail to see how can she get raped many times. I pretty much find it ironic of the mother to support the decision of keeping the children if she is too young to nursher children if she was raped or not.

When I read a report of teens getting pregnant which was not caused by rape, I can't help but just not feel bad for them at all. Decisions? I find those decisions pretty stupid to have sex at and having to face concequences that lie ahead. I can go on and on but this is all I must say.

Originally posted by Röland
Can you say owned? Can someone tell this guy to STFU?

Of course not, why bother. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Oh yes, i'm ready for this.

You see, Youth is really gone to the shitter now days. Just look around you. Look how children have been given advice throughout years on abstinence, drugs, and many other things, yet many can't seem to get it through their heads. Generation after generation have many failed to meet the standard. Why is teen pregnancy still a problem, as well as drugs and drinking among teens? For many many reasons. This will lead how it occurs and the stupidity behind it all.

So go and do something about it rather than complaining about how they're all having more fun than you.

Dude, you obviously are not seeing what I am trying to say. She was not by the way raped.

Statutory rape laws exist for a reason. A thirteen year old would really only be having sex through coercion.

At a young age, you can easily not get pregnant.

She'd have to go and like have sex or something. It's really not that complicated.

When a teen gets pregnant which is caused by intercourse, then that is their fault. I fail to see any reason for it, period and no I doubt she was raped. I have been in Argentina long enough to see that rape is not big in there and I fail to see how can she get raped many times. I pretty much find it ironic of the mother to support the decision of keeping the children if she is too young to nursher children if she was raped or not.

You think that a thirteen year old has any idea what's going on during sex? You don't believe someone can get raped more than once? What parts of your trip to Argentina gave you insight into amount of rape going on?

I'm not saying someone neccisarily force himself on her but I would love to know how you've gained all this insight into Argentinian rapists.

Röland
Can someone tell this guy to STFU?

Can someone tell you not to be so quick to judge a person by what you read in an online article?

JacopeX

JacopeX
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So go and do something about it rather than complaining about how they're all having more fun than you.

Statutory rape laws exist for a reason. A thirteen year old would really only be having sex through coercion.

She'd have to go and like have sex or something. It's really not that complicated.

You think that a thirteen year old has any idea what's going on during sex? You don't believe someone can get raped more than once? What parts of your trip to Argentina gave you insight into amount of rape going on?

I'm not saying someone neccisarily force himself on her but I would love to know how you've gained all this insight into Argentinian rapists. Actually, I am doing something. By preaching this to many teens. And I knew someone would say this but I actually do fun things in my life because I am not a basement dweller who does absolutely nothing. You seriously think she was a victim of coercion? Please be more real here. I really doubt she was forced to do such a thing. And as I said, youth has gone to the shit if teens do not know how to adjust the condoms and do other stupid shit. This is where you are missing the parenting skills of the children if they are not told about anything just yet. You see, I will never understand how you can just have sex without knowing what you are doing. Never. I have been to buenos aires, the capital of Argentina because I went to go with my uncle to visit a family member who lives there for now. I not only use my insight but I do research. Accordingly to statistics, Argentina does not rate as high compared to other countries like South Africa, which is the highest in rape.

I made the research a while ago BTW. stick out tongue

Röland
OMGZ, JACOP IZ JUGING PEOPLE IN THE INERNETZ!!!111 SOMBODIE CALL TEH INTERNET POLIZE!!!!111ONEELEVENTY

Way to totally miss my point.

dadudemon
As I said, I am done debating on religion in my latest post in the forum.

Dude, you obviously are not seeing what I am trying to say. She was not by the way raped. At a young age, you can easily not get pregnant. When a teen gets pregnant which is caused by intercourse, then that is their fault. I fail to see any reason for it, period and no I doubt she was raped. I have been in Argentina long enough to see that rape is not big in there and I fail to see how can she get raped many times. I pretty much find it ironic of the mother to support the decision of keeping the children if she is too young to nursher children if she was raped or not.

When I read a report of teens getting pregnant which was not caused by rape, I can't help but just not feel bad for them at all. Decisions? I find those decisions pretty stupid to have sex at and having to face concequences that lie ahead. I can go on and on but this is all I must say.

I wasn't playing a self righteous card or anything...I was letting you know that you can't be a purveyor of righteousness while judging others when your religion tells you not to. I was telling you to be careful when judging others so harshly. I do not deny the she most likely was getting her freak on...that doesn't mean you have to condemn her for it.

For Christians, we say not to judge others or you will be judged just as harshly...for some eastern religions...they call it Karma. It's nothing new.

Schecter
oh great. another jacopex public display of butthurt thread. i like the new theme of the gdf

Blax_Hydralisk

Röland
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
What is your signature from?

Looks awesome.
I found it on a wallpaper site, so I really don't know, it looks like an Ace Combat game though.

Thanks.

Healing Artisan
OMGZ, JACOP IZ JUGING PEOPLE IN THE INERNETZ!!!111 SOMBODIE CALL TEH INTERNET POLIZE!!!!111ONEELEVENTY

Of course not, why bother. roll eyes (sarcastic) im not surprised. you completley missed the point. flew right over your head.

RocasAtoll
Actually, I am doing something. By preaching this to many teens. And I knew someone would say this but I actually do fun things in my life because I am not a basement dweller who does absolutely nothing. You seriously think she was a victim of coercion? Please be more real here. I really doubt she was forced to do such a thing.

Coercion is not physically forcing someone to do something. Coercion is persuasion.

You see, I will never understand how you can just have sex without knowing what you are doing. Never.

I don't know, lack of education?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Schecter
oh great. another jacopex public display of butthurt thread. i like the new theme of the gdf Sorry, but I was not complaining about anything here. Learn how to use the word next time and please shut up. You are really annoying.

Originally posted by RocasAtoll
Coercion is not physically forcing someone to do something. Coercion is persuasion.

I don't know, lack of education? I did not mean it either way in the first place, though. And at 13 years old, I am pretty sure you would know a thing or two about sex. Plus, common sense comes along those lines.

JacopeX
I wasn't playing a self righteous card or anything...I was letting you know that you can't be a purveyor of righteousness while judging others when your religion tells you not to. I was telling you to be careful when judging others so harshly. I do not deny the she most likely was getting her freak on...that doesn't mean you have to condemn her for it.

For Christians, we say not to judge others or you will be judged just as harshly...for some eastern religions...they call it Karma. It's nothing new. I guess your right then. My apologies then. erm

Lana

You see, Youth has really gone to the shitter now days. Just look around you. Look how children have been given advice throughout years on abstinence, drugs, and many other things, yet many can't seem to get it through their heads. Generation after generation have many failed to meet the standard. Why is teen pregnancy still a problem, as well as drugs and drinking among teens? For many many reasons. This will lead how it occurs and the stupidity behind it all.

I observe people my age on their behavior and the causes of such behaviors.

As I said, I am done debating on religion in my latest post in the forum.

Um, please explain to me exactly what kids are taught about sex, alcohol, and drugs. In the US, it's basically nothing. They're treated as such taboo subjects. "Don't do drugs, they're bad", with almost nothing about WHY they are bad. "Don't drink", with nothing about the fact that in moderation it's fine. "Don't have sex", with no education on how to have sex safely, birth control, and consequences of unsafe sex.

Thus there's underage binge drinkers, kids who do drugs, and kids who have unprotected sex. Why? Because all they're taught is that they shouldn't do it, and teenagers like to rebel against what they're told they shouldn't do. People seem to think that any sex ed beyond "abstinence-only" is going to give kids ideas. Well, teenagers are going to have sex. Pretending it doesn't happen doesn't make it go away, but as a result there's so many teenagers that simply don't know about safe sex and/or cannot get birth control for themselves. And THEN we have the fact that people seem to think that everyone else should be held to their own moral standard, so we have cases of girls and women who are pregnant, know they can't raise the child, and want to abort, but face judgment from everyone around them for being sluts because they should have known better.

And this isn't a problem only in the US. Many countries around the world who are much more religious countries have similar issues, which is why we end up with cases like this 16 year old girl with 7 children.

Also, you seem to be putting all of the blame on this girl for getting pregnant. I'm pretty sure she did not impregnate herself as it takes two to tango, so to speak. The guys she slept with are just as responsible for the fact that she got pregnant. Nor do you seem to know anything about rape, it seems. Most rapes go unreported, and also most of the time when a woman is raped? It is by someone that she knew and was familiar with - a friend, neighbor, family member. And I'd say that if she was having sex THAT young, I do find it likely that she was coerced into it. Most 13 year olds are not interested in sex.

Personally, I find it rather disgusting that you're judging her and solely her, when there's so many other things that contributed to this happening that you seem to happily want to ignore, and the fact that the girl is doing what she can to support her children, even though she's still a kid herself.

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by Lana
Um, please explain to me exactly what kids are taught about sex, alcohol, and drugs. In the US, it's basically nothing. They're treated as such taboo subjects. "Don't do drugs, they're bad", with almost nothing about WHY they are bad. "Don't drink", with nothing about the fact that in moderation it's fine. "Don't have sex", with no education on how to have sex safely, birth control, and consequences of unsafe sex.

Thus there's underage binge drinkers, kids who do drugs, and kids who have unprotected sex. Why? Because all they're taught is that they shouldn't do it, and teenagers like to rebel against what they're told they shouldn't do. People seem to think that any sex ed beyond "abstinence-only" is going to give kids ideas. Well, teenagers are going to have sex. Pretending it doesn't happen doesn't make it go away, but as a result there's so many teenagers that simply don't know about safe sex and/or cannot get birth control for themselves. And THEN we have the fact that people seem to think that everyone else should be held to their own moral standard, so we have cases of girls and women who are pregnant, know they can't raise the child, and want to abort, but face judgment from everyone around them for being sluts because they should have known better.

And this isn't a problem only in the US. Many countries around the world who are much more religious countries have similar issues, which is why we end up with cases like this 16 year old girl with 7 children.

Also, you seem to be putting all of the blame on this girl for getting pregnant. I'm pretty sure she did not impregnate herself as it takes two to tango, so to speak. The guys she slept with are just as responsible for the fact that she got pregnant. Nor do you seem to know anything about rape, it seems. Most rapes go unreported, and also most of the time when a woman is raped? It is by someone that she knew and was familiar with - a friend, neighbor, family member. And I'd say that if she was having sex THAT young, I do find it likely that she was coerced into it. Most 13 year olds are not interested in sex.

Personally, I find it rather disgusting that you're judging her and solely her, when there's so many other things that contributed to this happening that you seem to happily want to ignore, and the fact that the girl is doing what she can to support her children, even though she's still a kid herself. owned

Lana strikes again

JacopeX

Personally, I find it rather disgusting that you're judging her and solely her, when there's so many other things that contributed to this happening that you seem to happily want to ignore, and the fact that the girl is doing what she can to support her children, even though she's still a kid herself. Treated as subjects you say? Seriosuly, do you listen to what you are actually saying. You see, parents have been giving these advices for their children to lead a better life in the fututre if they can't maintain themselves now. However, generation after generation, we still see people who have failed to take advice for granted. It always has happened because the mind of a teen is probably the most IGNORANT as in they do not think and usually ignore anything that they find so called unfair. That is why they would like to rebel against anything thye are told, that is why I do not take any of them seriously.

Kids? So at 13 you know absolutely nothing of sex? Give me a ****ing break! XD

Yes I agree that Sex ed continue with the abstinence only thing and I believe that this is at least helping. I mean, there are many other reasons for teenagers not get preganant and have safe sex. One of them is to also reduce the number of abortion. Well, that is my opinion but I am pretty sure they have other reasons to teach abistnence. Now this is all a stalemate on how she was preganant since there really is no evidence on how she had sex so please leave it at that. I did apologize for what I have said.

In this case, I find all possiblities to be correct. But I go with my thought on what might of happened and I believe it may be possible that she purposely had sex and I have my reasons. I mean, now days if I were to hear about a girl in middle school having sex, I do not find it shocking at all. All I am saying is that youth has gone to hell. Yet, many want to keep bringing up my first comment. Yes, I already admit that I was a bit hasty so I apologized.

Originally posted by Healing Artisan
owned

Lana strikes again STFU. You are making nothing but one word posts and blanting out like a little 8 year old autistic child.

Schecter
Originally posted by Schecter
oh great. another jacopex public display of butthurt thread. i like the new theme of the gdf

JacopeX
Sorry, but I was not complaining about anything here. Learn how to use the word next time and please shut up. You are really annoying.

Schecter

STFU. You are making nothing but one word posts and blanting out like a little 8 year old autistic child.

and of course, the punchline:

Sorry, but I was not complaining about anything here. Learn how to use the word next time and please shut up. You are really annoying.

JacopeX
So all of a sudden, telling others to shut up is being butthurt......Ok then.....Now everyone will buy it. laughing out loud

Schecter
well...yes

the blatant truth is an easy sell.

now ingenuine emoticons on the other hand...

smoker4
clown and shoe once again combined in another thread, amazing

RocasAtoll
I did not mean it either way in the first place, though. And at 13 years old, I am pretty sure you would know a thing or two about sex. Plus, common sense comes along those lines.

You know how to do it, you don't fully understand the consequences. These kids are just that. KIDS. Not every single one will know the effects unsafe sex will have on their lives. Common sense is useless when a teenager gets put into a position of proving themselves to others.

Lana
I don't have time to tear this apart again, as I need to leave now for work, but...

You're doing a great job displaying this to us, Jacope. Or are you somehow exempt?

Robtard
Originally posted by smoker4
clown and shoe once again combined in another thread, amazing

Hahahahahaaaa... an oldie, but still a goodie.

Robtard

...and like I said, what about the millions and millions of teenagers NOT getting pregnant, not doing drugs, not drinking? You're ready to judge the masses by the actions of the few, which is moronic.

Meet what "standard" exactly? Who set it? What are the guidelines? Explain that one if you can.

the mind of a teen is probably the most IGNORANT as in they do not think and usually ignore anything that they find so called unfair.

As Lana pointed out, what makes you exempt from this rule you made?

JacopeX
I don't have time to tear this apart again, as I need to leave now for work, but...

You're doing a great job displaying this to us, Jacope. Or are you somehow exempt? Please do not compare me with other teens as I am the one that actually has the common sense and Brain power to understand the impact many things like drugs, crime, etc can make on me. You call me ignorant? I don't ignore the right advice like many other teens now do I. In fact, I do the exact opposite and think the other way.

...and like I said, what about the millions and millions of teenagers NOT getting pregnant, not doing drugs, not drinking? You're ready to judge the masses by the actions of the few, which is moronic.

Meet what "standard" exactly? Who set it? What are the guidelines? Explain that one if you can. We are not talking about the "Millions and millions of teenagers" not getting pregnant as I am referring to the one who do get pregnant and their behaviors that cause them to have sex. I understand most under aged pregnancies occur due to Rape but being raped three times in a country that rates very low in rape statistically speaking just gives me the idea she might have had intercourse voluntarily. But as I said to Dadudemon, I apologize for my first comment.

Robtard
We are not talking about the "Millions and millions of teenagers" not getting pregnant as I am referring to the one who do get pregnant and their behaviors that cause them to have sex. I understand most under aged pregnancies occur due to Rape but being raped three times in a country that rates very low in rape statistically speaking just gives me the idea she might have had intercourse voluntarily. But as I said to Dadudemon, I apologize for my first comment.

Way to miss the point, you made a point that today's youth is going down the toilet, the millions and millions not doing so, destroys your silly point, which was notjhing more than far-reaching idiocy.

You also didn't answer the "standard" question, which standard are teens failing, as you claimed?

Symmetric Chaos
Please do not compare me with other teens as I am the one that actually has the common sense and Brain power to understand the impact many things like drugs, crime, etc can make on me. You call me ignorant? I don't ignore the right advice like many other teens now do I. In fact, I do the exact opposite and think the other way.

hysterical2

No seriously though. You need to see a psychologist or something.

I survived being a teenager without sex, drugs, alcohol, loud music, criminal activity. And that's after sleeping though sex ed and getting my parents to exempt me from those idiotic D.A.R.E. programs. Somehow I doubt that had anything to do with thinking differently though and everyone I knew that lacked the "common sense and brain power to understand" what they were doing turned out just fine.

I mean if you really think that all of your peers are killing themselves by acting like normal kids you're probably either schizo or unimaginably ignorant.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

I mean if you really think that all of your peers are killing themselves by acting like normal kids you're probably either schizo or unimaginably ignorant. No....No I did not mean it like that.

King Kandy
I think the fact that many kid's parents themselves did drugs kind of hurts their credibility when they tell kids not to.

bizEb
she needs to tie her tubes and go to church.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bizEb
she needs to tie her tubes and go to church.

They're in Argentina so she's probably Catholic, which would make the Church part of the problem, kiddo.

PINBALL
This pisses me off because I assume she can't support 7 kids by herself, so she's probably going to be using some kind of welfare program. I hate people like this who just keep having kids when there is no way in hell that they can support them so now she will need help to raise her kids. I work at a grocery store and I see people all the time who have way too many kids and not enough money. If you can support the kids then go ahead and have them, but if you can't support them on your own don't have any.

chillmeistergen
I think I actually preferred the GDF when Czarina and Starhawk frequented it. They've been replaced by idiots, who for some reason or other think they're amazingly intelligent.

Jacope is one of the aforementioned idiots, along with about four others.

King Kandy
Yeah, because we all know how remarkably intelligent Czarina was.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I think I actually preferred the GDF when Czarina and Starhawk frequented it. They've been replaced by idiots, who for some reason or other think they're amazingly intelligent.

Jacope is one of the aforementioned idiots, along with about four others.

cool

Wait . . . that would be a bad thing wouldn't it? Feck!

JacopeX
No, I am pretty far form being a idiot. I'm alright. cool

Lana
Treated as subjects you say? Seriosuly, do you listen to what you are actually saying. You see, parents have been giving these advices for their children to lead a better life in the fututre if they can't maintain themselves now. However, generation after generation, we still see people who have failed to take advice for granted. It always has happened because the mind of a teen is probably the most IGNORANT as in they do not think and usually ignore anything that they find so called unfair. That is why they would like to rebel against anything thye are told, that is why I do not take any of them seriously.

Yes I agree that Sex ed continue with the abstinence only thing and I believe that this is at least helping. I mean, there are many other reasons for teenagers not get preganant and have safe sex. One of them is to also reduce the number of abortion. Well, that is my opinion but I am pretty sure they have other reasons to teach abistnence. Now this is all a stalemate on how she was preganant since there really is no evidence on how she had sex so please leave it at that. I did apologize for what I have said.

In this case, I find all possiblities to be correct. But I go with my thought on what might of happened and I believe it may be possible that she purposely had sex and I have my reasons. I mean, now days if I were to hear about a girl in middle school having sex, I do not find it shocking at all. All I am saying is that youth has gone to hell. Yet, many want to keep bringing up my first comment. Yes, I already admit that I was a bit hasty so I apologized.

STFU. You are making nothing but one word posts and blanting out like a little 8 year old autistic child.

Parents give advice. Okay, well, think about this. Which do you think is better advice and is more likely to have an impact? "Drinking is bad. Don't do it." or "You shouldn't really drink at your age, but if you do, be careful about it, don't overdo it, and make sure you don't drive or get in the car with anyone else who is drinking."

Or how about this. "Drugs are bad." or "Drugs are bad, they can completely destroy your mind and/or your body, and these are the things they can do to you."

Or, the relevant one here, "Sex is bad, don't do it." against "People have sex, it's a natural thing to do, and if you decide to have sex make sure you use protection, this is what you can do to make sure you do it safely, this is what can happen if you have unprotected sex".

Really, what do you think is the better advice here? The latter, on all three points. However, what advice is usually given to teens? The former. "Don't do it it's bad", when really, there's nothing inherently wrong with ANY of those so long as you're not stupid about it. But if the only advice most kids get keeps them ignorant about it, then they really can't help but be stupid about it.

And I never said anywhere that a 13 year old would not know about sex. They would know the basics of how to do it, yes. They likely would not know the full consequences, or be emotionally ready to do so, and most 13 year olds will NOT be interested in actually having sex.

Also...you honestly think that teaching abstinence-only is working? When you say how kids are ignorant and ignoring advice and education? How can they ignore something they don't get? Abstinence-only education does not work. All it does is end up with kids that don't know about protection, how to use it or how to get it, and are having unsafe sex.

And for that matter...even if you ARE having sex with protection. It's not a 100% guarantee that you will not get pregnant. Any form of contraception can fail. But even so - at least they're educated and know their options. They know the consequences.

I don't quite get your "youth is going to hell" comment, though. Teen pregnancies, teens doing drugs, underage drinking...they're not something new. They're things that've been going on for a very, very long time.

And yes, Jacope, you ARE just like every single other teenager to have walked the earth. One day you will realize that you do not know everything. But right now...you're acting just like every other kid on the planet who thinks they know what's right for everyone.

Robtard
No, I am pretty far form being a idiot. I'm alright. cool

You prove Chill's point of "idiots who think they're amazingly intelligent".

Creshosk
Poor young lady...to be made a seasoned mother at such a young age. That's cause she couldn't keep her legs shut... miscarriage at 13...

Robtard
Originally posted by Creshosk
That's cause she couldn't keep her legs shut... miscarriage at 13...

Because you always made the best choices when you were 13 and you knew it all.

Lana
Because you always made the best choices when you were 13 and you knew it all.

Of course.

Just as when a girl gets pregnant, it's her fault and hers alone, and no one else was at all responsible. We'll just ignore the physical impossibility of that. Facts? Who cares! We get to be judgmental.

Devil King
16 and 7 kids? She better start taking it up the @ss.

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King

That is actually more common than you think in Catholic countries (and to a lesser extent muslim), as "virgin weddings" are still a hit there.

Devil King
I think it's more common than anyone thinks, in every country.

Robtard
Well yes, I was commenting more on the supposed righteous of the holier countries. "Are girls stay good girls!"

Edit: I really shouldn't say "countries" as a whole and all encompassing.

dadudemon
Facts? Who cares! We get to be judgmental.

HOORAY!!! big grin

JacopeX
You prove Chill's point of "idiots who think they're amazingly intelligent". That's why I said i'm alright. I don't think I am neither Intelligent or an Idiot.

Parents give advice. Okay, well, think about this. Which do you think is better advice and is more likely to have an impact? "Drinking is bad. Don't do it." or "You shouldn't really drink at your age, but if you do, be careful about it, don't overdo it, and make sure you don't drive or get in the car with anyone else who is drinking."

Or how about this. "Drugs are bad." or "Drugs are bad, they can completely destroy your mind and/or your body, and these are the things they can do to you."

Or, the relevant one here, "Sex is bad, don't do it." against "People have sex, it's a natural thing to do, and if you decide to have sex make sure you use protection, this is what you can do to make sure you do it safely, this is what can happen if you have unprotected sex".

Really, what do you think is the better advice here? The latter, on all three points. However, what advice is usually given to teens? The former. "Don't do it it's bad", when really, there's nothing inherently wrong with ANY of those so long as you're not stupid about it. But if the only advice most kids get keeps them ignorant about it, then they really can't help but be stupid about it.

And I never said anywhere that a 13 year old would not know about sex. They would know the basics of how to do it, yes. They likely would not know the full consequences, or be emotionally ready to do so, and most 13 year olds will NOT be interested in actually having sex.

Also...you honestly think that teaching abstinence-only is working? When you say how kids are ignorant and ignoring advice and education? How can they ignore something they don't get? Abstinence-only education does not work. All it does is end up with kids that don't know about protection, how to use it or how to get it, and are having unsafe sex.

And for that matter...even if you ARE having sex with protection. It's not a 100% guarantee that you will not get pregnant. Any form of contraception can fail. But even so - at least they're educated and know their options. They know the consequences.

I don't quite get your "youth is going to hell" comment, though. Teen pregnancies, teens doing drugs, underage drinking...they're not something new. They're things that've been going on for a very, very long time.

And yes, Jacope, you ARE just like every single other teenager to have walked the earth. One day you will realize that you do not know everything. But right now...you're acting just like every other kid on the planet who thinks they know what's right for everyone. The second advices are pretty much how it has always been explained on Drugs, Drinking, and Sex. I don't remember anyone saying "Don't do drugs because its bad" without any explanation. So you pretty much are not making yourself rational here at all. The advice are always explained to Teens, it is just that they cannot maintain the right way by doing the complete opposite. Plus, I think that common sense is another thing needed if you are lets say offered drugs. Why the hell would you inject some chemicals into your bloodstream? And you don't have to know anything about this drug as long as you know how they can make an impact on you.

And that is why I said that it is at least reducing the number of teenage pregancy's or just getting the word through the ones that are willing to listen. The unsafe sex occurs all due to ignorance. If you are taught about abistinence and how it can reduce HIV or pregancy, then that should at least give teen these days the picture.

I know it has been going on for a long time.....But why is it still a problem to this day among teens? It has worsened statistically speaking. Not only do their actions have to do with my point but also their behavior and and ways of opinion is what also impacts them. I am going through the experience as a teenager, surrounded by thousands of them and I see whats going on around me. I learn more and more this way, but don't think i'm some type of quiet freak now. I always have fun. laughing out loud

So 13 year olds do not know the consequences of sex even though they know how to have sex.......That's pretty dangerous.

Actually, I will admit now that I can be flawed at times but I am still in the learning process of my life. But i will tell you that I am pretty much doing the right thing and going the right direction. Many people I have known have teased me for my so called "Lame" choices I have made in the past such as wanting to stay a virgin besides losing it to any girl that I probably will never see again. Now days, one of them have dropped out and the other....Hell I have no clue. So I will leave it at that. happy

chillmeistergen
That's why I said i'm alright. I don't think I am neither Intelligent or an Idiot.

So, even with your 'holier than thou' lifestyle, you're still just average? That must be disappointing for you.

Röland
Does it have to be just the ass?

Devil King

Röland
hey! ass isn't sensored.
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7688/pleasesmecg7.jpg

Healing Artisan
Treated as subjects you say? Seriosuly, do you listen to what you are actually saying. You see, parents have been giving these advices for their children to lead a better life in the fututre if they can't maintain themselves now. However, generation after generation, we still see people who have failed to take advice for granted. It always has happened because the mind of a teen is probably the most IGNORANT as in they do not think and usually ignore anything that they find so called unfair. That is why they would like to rebel against anything thye are told, that is why I do not take any of them seriously.

STFU. You are making nothing but one word posts and blanting out like a little 8 year old autistic child. ironic huh? one word posts...funny

dadudemon
hey! ass isn't sensored.

shifty

Lana
That's why I said i'm alright. I don't think I am neither Intelligent or an Idiot.

The second advices are pretty much how it has always been explained on Drugs, Drinking, and Sex. I don't remember anyone saying "Don't do drugs because its bad" without any explanation. So you pretty much are not making yourself rational here at all. The advice are always explained to Teens, it is just that they cannot maintain the right way by doing the complete opposite. Plus, I think that common sense is another thing needed if you are lets say offered drugs. Why the hell would you inject some chemicals into your bloodstream? And you don't have to know anything about this drug as long as you know how they can make an impact on you.

And that is why I said that it is at least reducing the number of teenage pregancy's or just getting the word through the ones that are willing to listen. The unsafe sex occurs all due to ignorance. If you are taught about abistinence and how it can reduce HIV or pregancy, then that should at least give teen these days the picture.

I know it has been going on for a long time.....But why is it still a problem to this day among teens? It has worsened statistically speaking. Not only do their actions have to do with my point but also their behavior and and ways of opinion is what also impacts them. I am going through the experience as a teenager, surrounded by thousands of them and I see whats going on around me. I learn more and more this way, but don't think i'm some type of quiet freak now. I always have fun. laughing out loud

So 13 year olds do not know the consequences of sex even though they know how to have sex.......That's pretty dangerous.

Actually, I will admit now that I can be flawed at times but I am still in the learning process of my life. But i will tell you that I am pretty much doing the right thing and going the right direction. Many people I have known have teased me for my so called "Lame" choices I have made in the past such as wanting to stay a virgin besides losing it to any girl that I probably will never see again. Now days, one of them have dropped out and the other....Hell I have no clue. So I will leave it at that. happy

You might be an exception there, but most of the time kids don't hear anything more than "don't do this, it's bad", with none of the reasonings behind WHY it's bad. Or when they do finally hear about all of the consequences and how things can be done safely or in moderation, it's too late. I know I was always told by my mom that she'd prefer if I didn't drink, but if I did, to not overdo it, make sure I was with people I trusted, and to not go near a car. It was never hidden from me, but rather was presented to me as "if you do do this, don't be stupid about it".

It also depends on the area you live in. Small towns generally tend to be more religious than larger cities, and thus stuff like sex, drugs, and alcohol are seen as things that shouldn't be talked about much because they're 'bad'.

Abstinence-only sex ed is not lowering the number of teen pregnancies. Which...really...makes sense. Kids these days, in schools in the US, are taught nothing more than "Do not have sex because it is bad". There's nothing about birth control or safe sex or anything. Which really, I find to be very dangerous.

I don't think it's actually THAT much worse these days as it was, say, 40 years ago. But there's also a higher population now, so there's more teenagers, and stuff isn't hidden so much.

And it IS dangerous, that teens know how to have sex but don't know of the consequences of it. But that's what happens when all they're taught is abstinence. Education cannot ever be anything BUT a good thing. Personally, I think the fact that most people don't have sex ed until their first or second year of high school is too late, anyway. It's also harder for teens to obtain birth control, which doesn't help matters much.

Everyone's flawed, and everyone is still learning things about life, and definitely when you're a teen that's when most of it happens. People screw up, and everyone does so in different ways. But it's inevitable that it's going to happen and I don't think it's very fair to judge people for screwing up when they're still growing up and learning the ways of the world, and especially when they may not have had the opportunities that others might have.

Creshosk
Because you always made the best choices when you were 13 and you knew it all. I was a virgin up until I was out of highschool. In fact I lived a pretty sheltered life, never got in trouble or anything so her bad choices are greater than mine.

But yeah, despite what I did she' still couldn't keep her legs shut. doped

Creshosk
Of course.

Just as when a girl gets pregnant, it's her fault and hers alone, and no one else was at all responsible. We'll just ignore the physical impossibility of that. Facts? Who cares! We get to be judgmental. If she chose no and the guy chose yes, that would have been rape. Yes there was a guy who was just as responsible... but note the story isn't about the guy... just the girl.

Lana
I was a virgin up until I was out of highschool. In fact I lived a pretty sheltered life, never got in trouble or anything so her bad choices are greater than mine.

I think his point is that you are not perfect so you have no place in judging someone else for being less than perfect.

If she chose no and the guy chose yes, that would have been rape. Yes there was a guy who was just as responsible... but note the story isn't about the guy... just the girl.

Of course it only focuses on the girl. That still does not change the fact that she's not the only responsible party.

And I'll repeat what I and others have said in this thread. If she was having sex at 13, it's very likely she was coerced into it. Not necessarily forced, but coerced. It's not exactly uncommon for a young teen girl to feel that they HAVE to do something to prove that they love their boyfriend, or feel they have to do something to make sure he doesn't leave her. I wouldn't count that as having sex willingly.

chillmeistergen
I was a virgin up until I was out of highschool. In fact I lived a pretty sheltered life, never got in trouble or anything so her bad choices are greater than mine.

I've never understood why people feel the need to compare their choices, to those of others. This was her own personal choice, what she should have done is not up to you or anyone else, it's her life and if she wants to have unprotected sex then that's her choice.
People need to actually start acknowledging that one set of morals does not belong to the world's population, different people believe different things are wrong. What you think is wrong is all well and good, but keep it to your own life.

Lana
I've never understood why people feel the need to compare their choices, to those of others. This was her own personal choice, what she should have done is not up to you or anyone else, it's her life and if she wants to have unprotected sex then that's her choice.
People need to actually start acknowledging that one set of morals does not belong to the world's population, different people believe different things are wrong. What you think is wrong is all well and good, but keep it to your own life.

Ladies and gentlemen, someone with a brain.

I don't get the whole "they did something different than I would have so they're bad" thing either. Okay, great, you wouldn't have done that. What do you want, a medal? Go live your own life and leave other people alone.

I just think that more should be done to educate people so that when they do make choices like that they are at least aware of the alternatives and consequences (consequences not necessarily being bad).

And if anyone wants to complain "well single mothers take our money for welfare!" - don't bother. So very little of taxes goes towards that, and frankly I think it's a bit callous to want to punish a child for the choices their parents may have made.

Creshosk
I think his point is that you are not perfect so you have no place in judging someone else for being less than perfect. I get to judge cause I'm human. I don't approve of her mistakes and never made them myself.

That gives me quite a bit of leeway. If I had made her mistakes you and he would have a point. Sorry, she gets no sympathy from me for her own stupid actions.

Of course it only focuses on the girl. That still does not change the fact that she's not the only responsible party.And I didn't say she was did I?

And I'll repeat what I and others have said in this thread. If she was having sex at 13, it's very likely she was coerced into it.Actually that would be you reading more into it that the story reveals. So no all we know is she had sex at 13. No mention of rape.

Not necessarily forced, but coerced. It's not exactly uncommon for a young teen girl to feel that they HAVE to do something to prove that they love their boyfriend, or feel they have to do something to make sure he doesn't leave her. I wouldn't count that as having sex willingly. Then it'd be rape. She still could have said no. Anyone who would leave a girl cause they won't have se x with them didn't deserve the girl anyway.

It was still a stupid deciocion that was made on her part. IF that happened. but since its not mentioned in the article its STILL just speculation on your part. For all we know she's the one who initiated.

So again all we know is she was pregnant at 13, and rape was not mentioned.

So ditch the crusader complex shall we?

chillmeistergen
I get to judge cause I'm human. I don't approve of her mistakes and never made them myself.

Why do they have to be mistakes?

Creshosk
I've never understood why people feel the need to compare their choices, to those of others.Because we're human. Obviously the way we meter and mesure the wauy we preceive reality is by comparisons. be it a comparison of a persons current position to something like a drink they happen to be drinking. I know I'm different from you by a comparison of me to you. For one thing I don't live where you do. This is just how we work.

This was her own personal choice, what she should have done is not up to you or anyone else, it's her life and if she wants to have unprotected sex then that's her choice. And its my choice to not feel sympathy for her own actions that put her in the situation she's in. If that's being judgmental so be it. IT's my right as a a human being to make my own decicions about another person. I choose to not feel sympathy based on the information I have at hand.

People need to actually start acknowledging that one set of morals does not belong to the world's population, different people believe different things are wrong.Did I say what she did was immoral? No, I said it was stupid. I have friends who have kids and they are a handful even if there's only one. at 16 she has seven kids?

What you think is wrong is all well and good, but keep it to your own life. Take your own advice shall we? smile

Lana
I get to judge cause I'm human. I don't approve of her mistakes and never made them myself.

That gives me quite a bit of leeway. If I had made her mistakes you and he would have a point. Sorry, she gets no sympathy from me for her own stupid actions.

And I didn't say she was did I?

Actually that would be you reading more into it that the story reveals. So no all we know is she had sex at 13. No mention of rape.

Then it'd be rape. She still could have said no. Anyone who would leave a girl cause they won't have se x with them didn't deserve the girl anyway.

It was still a stupid deciocion that was made on her part. IF that happened. but since its not mentioned in the article its STILL just speculation on your part. For all we know she's the one who initiated.

So again all we know is she was pregnant at 13, and rape was not mentioned.

So ditch the crusader complex shall we?

Crusader complex? Because I dislike how people judge others if they make different decisions?

You made different choices. Good for you. So did I. That doesn't stop me from having compassion for people who end up in unfortunate circumstances for any reason, nor does it mean that I automatically think "different decision than I would have made" means "they made a mistake".

You can kindly remove yourself from your high horse.

Creshosk
Why do they have to be mistakes? So you're saying that she's never made a mistake?

So now we've gone from a crusader complex to putting her on a pedistal?

You know what, go ahead and continue to judge me harshly. Your approval would fill me with shame.

Cause hey, I'm not allowed to judge but you are.. nice. laughing

Creshosk
Crusader complex? Because I dislike how people judge others if they make different decisions?No, that's what makes you a hypocrite. wink

The crusader complex is the defend the poor helpless person mentality.

You made different choices. Good for you. So did I. That doesn't stop me from having compassion for people who end up in unfortunate circumstances for any reason, nor does it mean that I automatically think "different decision than I would have made" means "they made a mistake".Thaqt's your call. You're entitled to it.

You can kindly remove yourself from your high horse. How about you take your own advice? smile

I can't judge her but you can judge me. laughing

Lana
No, that's what makes you a hypocrite. wink

The crusader complex is the defend the poor helpless person mentality.

Thaqt's your call. You're entitled to it.

How about you take your own advice? smile

I can't judge her but you can judge me. laughing

How does it make me a hypocrite? I am, contrary to yourself, not actually judging anyone. Hell, I was civil with Jacope - that rarely happens.

And I don't see how "help the helpless" is a bad mentality to have. It's a GOOD one to have, I think. You really can't say much of a society where most people are not willing to help others but will happily say they're bad or made poor choices for making different decisions.

And I'm not judging you. I don't agree with you, I've explained WHY I don't agree with you, but I don't see me saying "you should keep your mouth shut" or "you're a bad person" or anything like that. THAT would be being judgmental. I'm simply saying that you are no more perfect that myself, or Chill, or this girl.

chillmeistergen
So you're saying that she's never made a mistake?

So now we've gone from a crusader complex to putting her on a pedistal?

You know what, go ahead and continue to judge me harshly. Your approval would fill me with shame.

Cause hey, I'm not allowed to judge but you are.. nice. laughing

Mistakes are personal to people, only the person who has made the mistakes knows fully what they are. As a person, other people may regard some of the things I've done as mistakes, I however don't with a lot of things. It's not up to you to dictate what someone has done wrong in their life, it's absolutely none of your business, plus this young lady may feel differently, she may regard her children as a blessing, I'm not going to assume anything and I don't really care.

As for your earlier point about comparisons, yeah, we can compare tastes and preference with each other to gain an understanding and liking for others. However, I see no need to compare lifestyle choices, so what if someone is pregnant at a certain age, or dabbles in a certain substance, or does something else which involves their own life? Why should you be able to dictate to them what is the right and wrong thing to do, with something that is theirs?

Creshosk
How does it make me a hypocrite?LEts see you're telling me that judging other people is bad while judgeing me at the same time? hmm

No I guess there's no hypocritial actions there huh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am, contrary to yourself, not actually judging anyone. OTher than me right? Telling me I'm in the wrong isn't judging? roll eyes (sarcastic) You're judging my action as being wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't be trying to convince me I'm wrong.

Hell, I was civil with Jacope - that rarely happens.And? How does that apply to you telling me not to judge while judging me in the meantime in order to come to the conclusion you need to tell me I'm wrong. Not in so many words as "you're wrong". But seriously...

And I don't see how "help the helpless" is a bad mentality to have.It is when its not called for. I'm not hurting her sitting several miles away saying I don't think that what she did was very smart... and yet you feel the need to come to her rescue... Nice.

It's a GOOD one to have, I think. You really can't say much of a society where most people are not willing to help others but will happily say they're bad or made poor choices for making different decisions. Except when uncalled for. wink

And I'm not judging you.I'm going to call bullshit on that. laughing If you weren't juging me you wouldn't bother to have responded to me.

I don't agree with you, I've explained WHY I don't agree with you, but I don't see me saying "you should keep your mouth shut"

"You should get off your high horse."

hmm

or "you're a bad person" or anything like that. THAT would be being judgmental. I'm simply saying that you are no more perfect that myself, or Chill, or this girl. See? Judging me. big grin

Lana
Telling someone they are not perfect is not judging them. It is an undeniable fact, because NO ONE is perfect. There really is no such thing as perfection.

Also, I'm saying that I don't think people should judge others. I'm not saying "don't judge them and you're wrong for doing so". See, THAT would be being judgmental towards others. But that's not what's happening. If you want to get all judgmental - go for it. But expect people to disagree with you and call you out for it.

Creshosk
Mistakes are personal to people, They can come in the form of bad decisions or clumsy accidents. Where does it say they have to be personal?

A person can be callous about the mistakes they make.

only the person who has made the mistakes knows fully what they are.Unless they don't think they were a mistake at the time and later turn out to be.

As a person, other people may regard some of the things I've done as mistakes, I however don't with a lot of things. That's there perogative to think that. You likewise are in no position to police other people's thoughts.

It's not up to you to dictate what someone has done wrong in their life, it's absolutely none of your business, plus this young lady may feel differently, she may regard her children as a blessing, I'm not going to assume anything and I don't really care.Bullshit. smile If you didn't care you wouldn't have posted. wink

As for your earlier point about comparisons, yeah, we can compare tastes and preference with each other to gain an understanding and liking for others. Or distaste if you don't aprove of their decisions.

However, I see no need to compare lifestyle choices, so what if someone is pregnant at a certain age, or dabbles in a certain substance, or does something else which involves their own life? Why should you be able to dictate to themOh, is she a poster on KMC that will be reading this? In that case I can tell them to their face I don't approve of their actions. if not you're out of line and full of shit. smile

what is the right and wrong thing to do, with something that is theirs? Seeing as how I'm not you have no point. smile

Creshosk

Lana
You said she should have kept her legs shut. I'd say...yeah. You did.

Main Entry: 1judge
Pronunciation: \ˈjəj\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): judged; judg·ing
Etymology: Middle English juggen, from Anglo-French juger, from Latin judicare, from judic-, judex judge, from jus right, law + dicere to decide, say — more at just, diction
Date: 13th century
transitive verb
1: to form an opinion about through careful weighing of evidence and testing of premises
2: to sit in judgment on : try
3: to determine or pronounce after inquiry and deliberation
4: govern, rule —used of a Hebrew tribal leader
5: to form an estimate or evaluation of; especially : to form a negative opinion about <shouldn't judge him because of his accent>
6: to hold as an opinion : guess, think <I judge she knew what she was doing>
intransitive verb
1: to form an opinion
2: to decide as a judge
synonyms see infer
— judg·er noun

smile

Big difference between having an opinion and trying to hold someone to your own personal standards.

chillmeistergen
They can come in the form of bad decisions or clumsy accidents. Where does it say they have to be personal?

A person can be callous about the mistakes they make.

Unless they don't think they were a mistake at the time and later turn out to be.

That's there perogative to think that. You likewise are in no position to police other people's thoughts.

Bullshit. smile If you didn't care you wouldn't have posted. wink

Or distaste if you don't aprove of their decisions.

Oh, is she a poster on KMC that will be reading this? In that case I can tell them to their face I don't approve of their actions. if not you're out of line and full of shit. smile

Seeing as how I'm not you have no point. smile

What do you mean 'where does it say they have to be personal?' Of course mistakes are personal, they are to do with our lives, we know when we've made a mistake, because we know what our original intentions were. You cannot condemn someone elses actions as a mistake just by the outcome, because you don't know enough about what they originally intended, it's assumption and it's an insult to that person's personal freedom.

The rest of your post is mostly dodging. You were telling the readers of this thread that what she had done was a mistake, you assumed it was with no evidence, why?

The bit about me caring:- I don't care about what decisions she makes, however, I do care when those decisions are made out to be mistakes, when there is no evidence of that.

dadudemon
LOL...looks like Creshosk got bored.

chithappens
So, even with your 'holier than thou' lifestyle, you're still just average? That must be disappointing for you.

This made me giggle

Devil King
Originally posted by chithappens
This made me giggle

You guys need to have vastly different screen names (or I need to pay more attention) if you're going to comment on each other. I just thought one guy was really, really congratulating himself.

chithappens
Ha, that's kinda funny.

I actually agree with chill in this case - rare indeed.

Creshosk

chillmeistergen
She may well have fully intended to conceive, prove to me that she didn't and I will agree that it was a mistake. Don't forget that she's given birth to two sets of triplets, not 7 kids individually.

You entering definitions doesn't really change anything, as this is a specific, contextual usage of the word.

chithappens
Oh I'm sorry are you her? Is that why you're getting so defensive? I's the only way I'd be telling her how she should have lived her life. Otherwise. no2 I am not dictating to her how to live her life. laughing

If you do not have some sort of previous knowledge of an individual background, it is impossible to not seem like a dictative prick.

At the very least, after someone knows a decent amount about said subject, they can make rational observations. You have blindly just said that it is all her fault. In the blog she is considered to be "promiscuous." They say she had a miscarriage and so on, but why is she having sex at a young age?

It is very simple to say that one should learn from mistakes and not repeat the exact same thing. Some are rather stupid and make no sense:

Example: Kelvin Sampson gets excused as basketball coach of Indiana University for making too many phone calls to recruits. Before this happened he was already under a penalty from the NCAA for the EXACT SAME problem (making too many phone calls to recruits). Now this is an example of a very irrational decision making process.

Now in a different scenario, let's say someone is a two-time felon from the projects. You let him out of prison and tell him he has one more chance (Three Strikes program). He goes out and does the same sort of crimes. He might honestly want to stop and clean himself up, but influence plays a lot into how we handle different situations.

People all influence each other and offer either a negative or positive charge to the current paradigm an individual holds. We gauge what we see as moral or immoral based on these charges.

As mentioned earlier, anal sex is not considered "ok." Now more people do it than I think most realize, but the point is that there is no objective maxim to base "anal sex is wrong" on. This is part of the paradigm of the masses. This does not even mean that people base their actions on their morals (that is emotion) but I won't go there unless someone takes it there later.

I conclude by saying that without some real background information, what you said was unfair and bias. You may not agree with the situations a person has in their lives, but understanding how a person reaches those circumstances is important to the entire process of rational thought.

ragesRemorse

This b1tch is like the Alien Queen. We should shoot her out into space before she lay's any more egg's and advances her colony. I mean, our military is already strapped for supplies...,"better safe than sorry" wink

Tempe Brennan
It wouldn't bother me how many kids she had, as long as she could provide for them, however, it seems she isn't doing that. Her mum is out cleaning houses to take of her daughter and grandchildren. I imagine it would be difficult to find a daycare for them all, but surely something is available, because it seems this kid is quite happy sitting at home churning out kids while mum slaves away to feed them all.

mart532
thats crazy

Leo.M
Miscarriage at 13, sounds like this girl is only good for opening her legs and spitting out babies.

King Kandy
My aren't you judgmental...

Creshosk
She may well have fully intended to conceive, prove to me that she didn't Can't prove a negative. smile So that means burden of proof is on your shoulders.

and I will agree that it was a mistake. Don't forget that she's given birth to two sets of triplets, not 7 kids individually. Which just exacerbates the conundrum.

You entering definitions doesn't really change anything, as this is a specific, contextual usage of the word. I'm using the word as it's defined. You're the one that's trying to change a meaning of a word. smile

If you do not have some sort of previous knowledge of an individual background, it is impossible to not seem like a dictative prick.

At the very least, after someone knows a decent amount about said subject, they can make rational observations. You have blindly just said that it is all her fault. No I didn't. smile Guess that means that you can't make a rational observation of me or my opinion because you lack that certain bit of knowledge. Read back where Lana tried to imply I was placing all the blame on the girl.

In the blog she is considered to be "promiscuous." They say she had a miscarriage and so on, but why is she having sex at a young age?

It is very simple to say that one should learn from mistakes and not repeat the exact same thing. Some are rather stupid and make no sense: So you're saying that she made a mistake by having sex at such a young age?

Example: Kelvin Sampson gets excused as basketball coach of Indiana University for making too many phone calls to recruits. Before this happened he was already under a penalty from the NCAA for the EXACT SAME problem (making too many phone calls to recruits). Now this is an example of a very irrational decision making process.

Now in a different scenario, let's say someone is a two-time felon from the projects. You let him out of prison and tell him he has one more chance (Three Strikes program). He goes out and does the same sort of crimes. He might honestly want to stop and clean himself up, but influence plays a lot into how we handle different situations.

People all influence each other and offer either a negative or positive charge to the current paradigm an individual holds. We gauge what we see as moral or immoral based on these charges.

As mentioned earlier, anal sex is not considered "ok." Now more people do it than I think most realize, but the point is that there is no objective maxim to base "anal sex is wrong" on. This is part of the paradigm of the masses. This does not even mean that people base their actions on their morals (that is emotion) but I won't go there unless someone takes it there later.

I conclude by saying that without some real background information, what you said was unfair and bias.Like I care. Not like my words are ever going to reach her.

You may not agree with the situations a person has in their lives, but understanding how a person reaches those circumstances is important to the entire process of rational thought. The whole sympatize with them thing? No I think I'd still consider it a mistake.

Some people do things that are bad intentionally. The fact that they intended the outcome doesn't change the fact it was a mistake.

Creshosk
Originally posted by King Kandy
My aren't you judgmental... My aren't you hypocritical...

King Kandy
No not really. He was judgemental. He fits the definition, there is nothing hypocritical here.

Creshosk
Originally posted by King Kandy
No not really. He was judgemental. He fits the definition, there is nothing hypocritical here. By judging him and saying he is judgemental you are doing that which you are critisizing him for.

Doing that which you critisize him for is hypocritical.

He judges the girl. You judge him for judgeing the girl. You are being hypocritical.

smile

chithappens
So I was going through a website about hip-hop and came across this:

Little Kids

Took me a long time to get that far

Bardock42

I find this very sad and following my rantings on how youth is going to the shit, I think I have made my point easily. Here is some advice you whore, keep your legs closed and adopt all your children. You have alot more to live for! I totally agree, poor people really shouldn't get children.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
I totally agree, poor people really shouldn't get children.

OMG you're right! If poor people make babies...they make more poor people!!! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

botankus
You thought the 16-year-old tramp in your neighborhood was loose.

chillmeistergen
Can't prove a negative. smile So that means burden of proof is on your shoulders.

Which just exacerbates the conundrum.

I'm using the word as it's defined. You're the one that's trying to change a meaning of a word. smile

I don't have to prove anything, I'm the one who's saying we shouldn't assume anything, I'm not assuming that she intended to conceive or not and I don't really care either way.

When a mistake is in inherent to a conscious decision your definition doesn't really mean anything, does it? Your definition would imply that she slipped over and fell on a cock, which then ejaculated and impregnated her.

I can tell you're never going to get the point, so for once I'm going to leave it. If I didn't know you were a stupid **** and always have been, I would have thought you were InneRise's sock.

Creshosk
I don't have to prove anything, I'm the one who's saying we shouldn't assume anything, I'm not assuming that she intended to conceive or not andYou're the one that's saying that I shouldn't say it was a mistake. ergo, she intended to have the kids.

I don't really care either way.If this were true you wouldn't be posting about it.

When a mistake is in inherent to a conscious decision your definition doesn't really mean anything, does it? It's not MY definition. its THE definition. And yeah it does.

Your definition would imply that she slipped over and fell on a cock, which then ejaculated and impregnated her. Nope. My definition says that it was a bad desicion on her part.

I can tell you're never going to get the point,Yeah, I don't get bad logic.

so for once I'm going to leave it. If I didn't know you were a stupid **** and always have been, I would have thought you were InneRise's sock. Reported. smile

Pezmerga
Man I swear if it were up to most the people in this thread no one would ever have any accountability.
Guess what, if she didn't know the consequences of sex that is her problem. I doubt she thought she was dropped off by a damn stork to her parents. Now if it was the guy who raped her , then I'll feel bad for her. But I am going by the information given. Of course he is still a piece of shit for bailing on her, I am not forgetting that whatsoever.
Damn...most of you people make it too easy for ignorant people to justify their decisions. Let's all blame everything on something else or someone else and make excuses for each other. That will make the world just grand.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Pezmerga
Man I swear if it were up to most the people in this thread no one would ever have any accountability.
Guess what, if she didn't know the consequences of sex that is her problem. I doubt she thought she was dropped off by a damn stork to her parents. Now if it was the guy who raped her , then I'll feel bad for her. But I am going by the information given. Of course he is still a piece of shit for bailing on her, I am not forgetting that whatsoever.
Damn...most of you people make it too easy for ignorant people to justify their decisions. Let's all blame everything on something else or someone else and make excuses for each other. That will make the world just grand. What exactly do you mean?

Pezmerga
What exactly do you mean?

I am sick of people making excuses for everything.
plus this is a forum, aren't we all supposed to argue?

Bardock42
I am sick of people making excuses for everything.
plus this is a forum, aren't we all supposed to argue? I guess. I suppose we can start once you fully elaborated in your point. What excuses do you mean? And what is your conclusion?

grey fox

There is a word for this situation.....

*looks through BRAIN-DICTIONARY*

...Ah, yes. Sterilization.

Pezmerga
I guess. I suppose we can start once you fully elaborated in your point. What excuses do you mean? And what is your conclusion?

I'm not going to go through every post and find examples lol. Mainly the fact that people are implying imo that since she is young she isn't accountable for her mistakes. I might have over reacted a bit, but it just irritates me.
Regardless, let's hope that someone teaches her 7 children to wait until they are capable of raising children before they have one...nevermind 7.

chithappens
I'm not going to go through every post and find examples lol. Mainly the fact that people are implying imo that since she is young she isn't accountable for her mistakes. I might have over reacted a bit, but it just irritates me.
Regardless, let's hope that someone teaches her 7 children to wait until they are capable of raising children before they have one...nevermind 7.

Find one. You look like an idiot

Devil King
I'm pretty sure she realizes she screwed up. I think it should be medical experiments for the lot of them. And while they're at it, they might want to slice her open and see why the hell she keeps spitting out three at a time.

Robtard

Who ever said she isn't accountable? They're her kids, she or her family will have to deal with it. You're also implying that what did was a mistake on her part, maybe (though I doubt) she wanted to get pregnant, ever think of that?

dadudemon
I'm pretty sure she realizes she screwed up. I think it should be medical experiments for the lot of them. And while they're at it, they might want to slice her open and see why the hell she keeps spitting out three at a time.

Three eggs survive the trip down the fallopian tubes and enough sperm survives its journey to fertilize all three eggs or one egg splitting twice (or more) or a combination of both.

NYA NYA!

Bardock42
Three eggs survive the trip down the fallopian tubes and enough sperm survives its journey to fertilize all three eggs or one egg splitting twice (or more) or a combination of both.

NYA NYA! Yeah, go with the most likely conclusions.

Seriously though, he probably meant whether there is a reason why she spit out triplets twice other than chance. I know you probably realize it, but as my dad always used to say, "better safe than dadudemon".

Robtard
That's still a bit better than what your grandfather used to say, which as we all know was, "Heil Hitler."

Bardock42
That's still a bit better than what your grandfather used to say, which as we all know was, "Heil Hitler." True. Both actually.

Creshosk
Who ever said she isn't accountable? They're her kids, she or her family will have to deal with it. You're also implying that what did was a mistake on her part, maybe (though I doubt) she wanted to get pregnant, ever think of that? Even if one intends to do something doesn't mean its not a mistake. What with the guy bailing on her, and her mother having to support her and her children it should be pretty obvious that it was a mistake even if she intended to. A bad decision can still be a mistake even if you're intending the outcome you achieve.

Bardock42
Even if one intends to do something doesn't mean its not a mistake. What with the guy bailing on her, and her mother having to support her and her children it should be pretty obvious that it was a mistake even if she intended to. A bad decision can still be a mistake even if you're intending the outcome you achieve. Actually if she intended it all to work out like this it was not a mistake on her part, by definition. It might be some other sort of mistake.

Creshosk
Actually if she intended it all to work out like this it was not a mistake on her part, by definition. It might be some other sort of mistake. Which is all I'm saying at this point is that it was a mistake.

Bardock42
Which is all I'm saying at this point is that it was a mistake. Might be, might not have been. Eye of the beholder, really.

chillmeistergen
Which is all I'm saying at this point is that it was a mistake.

If one of those seven kids goes on to be a revolutionary political figure, and pioneers change in South America, will it have still been a mistake?

Pezmerga
Who ever said she isn't accountable? They're her kids, she or her family will have to deal with it. You're also implying that what did was a mistake on her part, maybe (though I doubt) she wanted to get pregnant, ever think of that?

It would still be a mistake or at least a bad decision in the interest of the kids if she can't provide for the children. Which she couldn't without mom and the country bailing her out by building her a house and having mom take care of them.

Find one. You look like an idiot

What's the point? Everyone involved knows what has been said. Why single out one person's comments?

Besides I could care less if you think I look like an idiot. Are you someone important? Not to me you aren't.

Bardock42
it would still be a mistake if she can't provide for the children, which she can;t without mom and the country bailing her out by building her a house and having mom take care of them.

I don't see how it is a mistake of hers. Could you explain how it is a mistake?

Pezmerga
I don't see how it is a mistake of hers. Could you explain how it is a mistake?

I guess it's not. She had people fix it for her.

dadudemon
Yeah, go with the most likely conclusions.

Stick it in your butt...with no lube. no expression

Seriously though, he probably meant whether there is a reason why she spit out triplets twice other than chance.

Genetics. Her uterus is not as hostile as most so more eggs and sperm survive. Even the zygote splitting is genetic.

I know you probably realize it, but as my dad always used to say, "better safe than dadudemon".

laughing

It was hard no to laugh...

eek!

...damn, can't talk right now because as MY dad used to say "Be right back, I have to take a Bardock42."

NuclearWinter
Damn she can't get enough or wha?

Robtard
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Damn she can't get enough or wha?

Is there a sex-limit you subscribe to?

chithappens

Besides I could care less if you think I look like an idiot. Are you someone important? Not to me you aren't.

You have made a mistake. Not a subjective "I think you look stupid" idiot. You just keep making blanket statements so you make the case without me going any further.

Pezmerga
You have made a mistake. Not a subjective "I think you look stupid" idiot. You just keep making blanket statements so you make the case without me going any further.

I didn't make a blanket statement, I have responded to what I have read over the course of the thread.
If it bothers you that much, just ignore me then.

Creshosk
If one of those seven kids goes on to be a revolutionary political figure, and pioneers change in South America, will it have still been a mistake? If one of those seven kids goes on to be the next genocidal despot and wipes out South America, will it still have been a mistake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.