Dragonball Movie 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BradBalboa
Well, i dont know about you guys,but im reeeealy excited about the upcomming live action Dragonball movie.

I notcied there wasnt any pages where people can discuss it here so i decided to make one big grin

Hopefully we will see a trailer soon, rumour has i, that the first teaser will be shown next month before the movie "Doomsday" its my hope that this rumour is fact!

whats your opinion on the movie, any thoughts you wish to discuss ??

chickenlover98
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Well, i dont know about you guys,but im reeeealy excited about the upcomming live action Dragonball movie.

I notcied there wasnt any pages where people can discuss it here so i decided to make one big grin

Hopefully we will see a trailer soon, rumour has i, that the first teaser will be shown next month before the movie "Doomsday" its my hope that this rumour is fact!

whats your opinion on the movie, any thoughts you wish to discuss ?? its gonna be horible i hope you realize it. have you seen the cast list on imdb? omg its horrible. it will be bad i garuntee you

BradBalboa
Hav hope my Friend big grin

the budgets 100million thats gotta be a plus, true i dont think physically Justin Chatwin is right for Goku but im willing to give the guy a chance.Chw yun fat was a good choice and i immediately loved the idea of james masters as piccolo, hes got the strong kind pointy facial features needed, its probably the cheek bones lol

chickenlover98
Hav hope my Friend big grin

the budgets 100million thats gotta be a plus, true i dont think physically Justin Chatwin is right for Goku but im willing to give the guy a chance.Chw yun fat was a good choice and i immediately loved the idea of james masters as piccolo, hes got the strong kind pointy facial features needed, its probably the cheek bones lol i hope it turns oput alright

iceman24567
Stephen Chow will make it at the very least mildly entertaining.

Yoshi Paradise
yawn There's already a thread on this in the Movie Discussion forum.

Neo Darkhalen
Yes there is; we all know it's going to be out real soon.

Magee
After reading the cast on wiki I really hope this is a joke.

Dark-Jaxx
A DBZ Live Action Movie will probably suck...I'm gonna go see it, but I doubt it will be good...

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
A DBZ Live Action Movie will probably suck...I'm gonna go see it, but I doubt it will be good... same i completely agree

BradBalboa
A DBZ Live Action Movie will probably suck...I'm gonna go see it, but I doubt it will be good...

Please guys dont judge yet, true i think we where all surprised to see Goku played by a guy without even a sixpack sad but still atleast wait till we get a teaser before giving up

Dark-Jaxx
He better be on some badass training regime.

Jin Saotome
This is gonna suck total 10lbs Silver Back Gorilla balls.

Ridley_Prime
Please guys dont judge yet, true i think we where all surprised to see Goku played by a guy without even a sixpack sad but still atleast wait till we get a teaser before giving up
Yeah. As skeptical as I am about this movie being good, I'm gonna reserve my opinion until we at least get a trailer or some footage.

Dark-Jaxx
I am just saying, based on who is being played, and on how IMO a live action DBZ movie is impossible, I don't think it will be good. I hope they got the twerp playing Goku on a hardcore training plan for when they start casting, because I will be upset if he is a skinny twerp in the movie.

Magee
If by impossible you mean the effects you could not be more wrong, it would be quite easy especialy if it is centered around early dbz, radditz / sayains considering there is not to much over the top power or speed. I have yet to see any official mention of this movie I'm still hopeing it's a joke.

SMIFF-N-WESSON
All I can say is that Chatwin or whatever his name is, is a horrible choice for Kakarot.

BradBalboa
the latest new on dragonballmovieblog.com says that the sequel is starting filming in early 2009
awsome !! stick out tongue

Eon Blue
My question is this: How are they going to pull it off?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Magee
If by impossible you mean the effects you could not be more wrong, it would be quite easy especialy if it is centered around early dbz, radditz / sayains considering there is not to much over the top power or speed. I have yet to see any official mention of this movie I'm still hopeing it's a joke. No, I mean how are you going to incorporate hours of constipated screaming and fvcked up hair into a movie?

Magee
The over the top amount of screaming / power ups / standing doing fuk all is used in anime to simply fill an episode and make it one chapter long to coincide with the manga.. That wont be needed in a movie and they can easily use wigs or CGI for the hair.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Magee
The over the top amount of screaming / power ups / standing doing fuk all is used in anime to simply fill an episode and make it one chapter long to coincide with the manga.. That wont be needed in a movie and they can easily use wigs or CGI for the hair. its gonna be a comedy. at least for me it is laughing

BradBalboa
well in the original series there isnt all that much screaming, plus there isnt really any wild hair in the movie with the expetion of maybe bulma !

Magee
God this movie is gonna be so horrible. closedeyes

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by chickenlover98
its gonna be a comedy. at least for me it is laughing
Or it'll be real cool if they pull it off right... but I doubt they will.

Vvendeta

Kento
Well...I'm still going to go see this movie even though it's still seeming like it sucks. But who knows.

Magee
Modernised bullshit, why they could they not have just gone with the whole dragonball feel instead of making it like some teen drama. They don't even have the hair or the clothes right what the **** is the point.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kento
Well...I'm still going to go see this movie even though it's still seeming like it sucks. But who knows.
Meh. Same here, I guess. That was an interesting vid, though (@ Vvendeta).

But yeah. I'm not expecting much out of this movie now erm (not that I did from the beginning).

Neo Darkhalen
I will see this regardless.

Vvendeta
Its an adaptation, not a copy recreation of the manga. is better like that for me because i will ignore what is going to happen next, if they just do the anime in movie is nothing that be surprise about.

Remember almost every comic movie have changes:

Lord of the rings: Frodo was a young guy.
Spiderman: Organics web.
X men: A tall wolverine and without his yellow pants and mask
Batman beggins: Morgan Freeman is the expert Scientific that helps Batan and Batmovil Truck.

Well i am curious to see this movie and i hope that even it if fail, the box office make enough money for studios to make a remake in the future, like the Hulk is being doing now.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Vvendeta
Its an adaptation, not a copy recreation of the manga. is better like that for me because i will ignore what is going to happen next, if they just do the anime in movie is nothing that be surprise about.

Batman beggins: Morgan Freeman is the expert Scientific that helps Batan and Batmovil Truck.

Well i am curious to see this movie and i hope that even it if fail, the box office make enough money for studios to make a remake in the future, like the Hulk is being doing now.
Point made.

I guess that's a better way of looking at it. ^^

Kento
As long it's very action oriented and has good comedy and isn't really cheesy..the movie should be okay I guess. Then again don't go in expecting anything like DB and think of it as something different might also be a good idea. Sort of like just something else based off of it like DB was off of the Journey to the West.

With the whole huge DB fanbase I think this movie will probably make a lot of money though but yea that video with James was pretty amusing.

dadudemon

Frodo was a young guy in the books as well. He was 50 or something. That is supposed to be the equivalent of a 20-30 year old for humans.

yami180
the teaser did kinda suck....
i saws it on theh tube :P
but i hope the movies alot better

Dark-Jaxx
...Why does Goku have less muscle mass than me?

Vvendeta
Frodo was 60 and the Hobits aged same like humans

There is no teaser yet.

Goku is slim because is before roshi s Training, but for the movie they use a teenage Goku, not the child that in the manga has 12 years old. (I hope Chatwin bulk something and i actually understand your point of view big grin )

Dark-Jaxx
He needs to lift some serious weights to play adult Goku...

I bet the villain will be Vegeta, unless this is only Dragonball they are doing.

DestinyGuy678
He needs to lift some serious weights to play adult Goku...

I bet the villain will be Vegeta, unless this is only Dragonball they are doing. no Ibelieve the villain is piccilo in this

psycho gundam
any money this movie is going to be a (spirit) bomb.

DarkC
This movie is going to blow balls.

ScarletSpeed
This movie is going to totally ruin DBZ for me, I dont think I can take it seriously, but the fan in me is telling me I have to go see it laughing out loud

chickenlover98
Originally posted by DarkC
This movie is going to blow balls. make a more obvious statement plz laughing

Neo Darkhalen
He lives up to his killer thread name.

Kento

Magee
no expression

I hope, I think... I am sure that is complete bullshit.

Neo Darkhalen
So damn false it's funny. laughing out loud

Kento
That's what I'm really hoping. Sort of a late April Fools think at Saiyan Island.

Dark-Jaxx
..............God I hope this shit isn't real.

Bitten by a radioactive dragon? Wtf...?

Kento
Wikipedia doesn't help either when it says the name of the father is the same course who can trust wiki at a time like this. I heard a while ago rumors of a new DBZ cartoon so this really didn't help that.

Kento
erm Well all it took was a search on the name of the show to prove it false..not that it wasn't easy to notice but who can really tell they seem to be screwing it up anyway..But why in the heck is it still up as fact at the place I got it from and they put it up so long after the 1st. Though I'm still wondering if the whole father thing is going to be true.

DarkC
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
This movie is going to totally ruin DBZ for me, I dont think I can take it seriously, but the fan in me is telling me I have to go see it laughing out loud
I'll judge the movie from the trailer.

psycho gundam
dammit how did fox gain the license to DB?

Kento
By having lots of money.

yami180
XD lol
i think....
FOX should go shove it up there @ss!!!!

ScarletSpeed
Bit by a radioactive Dragon laughing out loud

SpadeKing

Ridley_Prime
Bitten by a radioactive dragon? WTF...

Can anyone say Spider-Man ripoff?

ScarletSpeed
I think it is a joke laughing out loud

White Ghost
No see the they dont care it will suck but we dont know that yet so most of us will watch it or do whatever just for the hell of it and they will either gain raitings or money off of it....and like i said before it'll just be another power ranger movie lol...and if you find a trailer anytime soon tell me please i would like to see itsmile and what happend to the maker of the cartoon...did he aprove this?

White Ghost
lol

White Ghost
lol

Dark-Jaxx
...Tell me the SSJ wasn't real...

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by White Ghost
lol this one actually looks kinda cool

Kento
...Tell me the SSJ wasn't real... The SSJ wasn't real...since it's a DB movie involving Piccolo I doubt SSJ is going to even be involved.

Though that Piccolo is pretty cool though I've seen that picture a long time ago.

Dark-Jaxx
Good lol...

The Piccolo one is pretty cool, I wouldn't mind if he looked like that in the movie.

Micheal_Myers

How will one stupid movie ruin an entire franchise for you? If the movie sucks, so what!? The series is still and forever will be great!

BradBalboa
well considering that pic s from a trailer for dbz legacy of goku where the little kid gets out the car and hes hair is like that lol come on guys dont judge until we see a trailer, i hear theres one comming out in june, thats when fox says there gonna start promoting the film smile

Neo Darkhalen
Since we have Piccolo I as the villain I doubt SSJ will be involved, remember in the first Dragonball we never knew Goku was a saiyan or from another race, and making him a SSJ would be piccolo would not put up any sort of fight.

White Ghost
Piccolo's a ***** lol But what about a fight between picon and the piccolo lol just askin would that not be cool?

Vvendeta
The Teto tv series is a joke smile

the movie is about DB Goku vs Piccolo Daimao, the best part of DB before z
GfdP5WzywuY

The are strong rumours that they will do a trilogy, so i guess they do the saiyan saga in the second and Namek saga with Freeza and Goku going SSJ in the end of the trilogy in the third movie, i imaging they will do it only if the first movie have success, one of the proves is that Fox order to leave the set in mexico ready to shoot, many sets are still there.

Vvendeta
They used this Volcano set for the last battle: Goku vs Piccolo
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3674/x6k4zleh5.jpg

psycho gundam
this movie is going suck like supermario bros.
who ok'd this project?

BruceSkywalker
Here's a pic of Marsters as Piccolo, but you don't see his face..

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=32389

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this movie is going suck like supermario bros.
who ok'd this project? I doubt it'll be THAT bad...

Crimson Dragoon
Originally posted by White Ghost
lol

If only he was in it...

Neo Darkhalen
I can't wait.

Kento
I wonder if the Dragonballs are going to be used to turn Piccolo young again or even used at all.

Neo Darkhalen
according to masters there what are used to turn him into his domini self.

Kento
I must of missed that heh.

Vvendeta
James Mater on Piccolo info

http://dbthemovie.com/2008/04/13/james-marsters-at-grand-slam-xvi/

ScarletSpeed
30 foot cliffs shifty I would imagine the fight scenes will be pretty good but it has ruined the DB/Z franchise for me forever sadlaughing out loud

Yoshi Paradise
I'm just waiting for the trailer to come out.

Micheal_Myers
30 foot cliffs shifty I would imagine the fight scenes will be pretty good but it has ruined the DB/Z franchise for me forever sadlaughing out loud

I'm never gonna understand how one movie can ruin an entire franchise for you. The movie will most likely suck, but the original series is always going to be good. No matter how many bad movies they release.

ScarletSpeed
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I'm never gonna understand how one movie can ruin an entire franchise for you. The movie will most likely suck, but the original series is always going to be good. No matter how many bad movies they release.

You don't need to understand laughing out loud It's gonna put me off watching the original series... just knowing they could have made an excellent movie when we all know it won't be, I will still watch etc but just knowing something so awful was spawned from it shifty...Btw I was deliberately taking it too far to show my sheer disappointment in what they are doing with it. laughing out loud

Vvendeta
Man, Do you think The phanton Menace and Jar Jar should have being enough reason for fans to dislike the original starwars? i think not. same if this movie fail.

I think you are exagerating, like Yoshi said, The trailer will determinate if your predictions are right, or if you are wrong. have you even think in the posibility that you might like the movie?

Micheal_Myers
^
Exactly
We have no idea if this will be good or not. (I'm not exactly getting my hopes up) but we wont know until we AT LEAST get a trailer.

Kento
I think we can tell by a lot of movies made from books or comics that suck how well DB is going to be. See I'm getting my self ready for it to suck so just in case it's actually good or at least decent I'll be surprised and happy instead of being disappointed. I think it's easier to think of the worst when it comes to movies that are made from things I like.

Neo Darkhalen
Well if you are a fan it will never be as good as how you imagine...however some things can regardless just fail, Venom from SP3 is a perfect example.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Well if you are a fan it will never be as good as how you imagine...however some things can regardless just fail, Venom from SP3 is a perfect example.

I liked Venom in SM3, however, his screen time is a VERY different story.

Kento
I think the movie could be fine if they don't change so much stuff. When I watched The Covenant or whatever it was they were shooting magic I guess it was suppose to be but all I could think of how much it looked like ki balls and that they could probably make a good DB movie if done right. But DB movie can't be as bad as Speed Racer looks.

Micheal_Myers
I thought the Speed Racer trailer looked ace. ~.~

Yoshi Paradise

Exactly. thumb up

Venom's main flaw in SM3 was his lack of screen time.

I still liked the movie, though.

Kento
I thought the Speed Racer trailer looked ace. ~.~ Well we all have out own opinions *laughs* I'll probably still end up seeing it since it's well Speed Racer but the whole racing part in the previews are what really throws me off of thinking it might be good.

Neo Darkhalen

He only screamed and shrieked as well, shame...

Micheal_Myers
He only screamed and shrieked as well, shame...

Venom was depicted more animalisticly in the film. I thought the shrieking was cool.

ScarletSpeed
Man, Do you think The phanton Menace and Jar Jar should have being enough reason for fans to dislike the original starwars? i think not. same if this movie fail.

I think you are exaggerating, like Yoshi said, The trailer will determinate if your predictions are right, or if you are wrong. have you even think in the posibility that you might like the movie?

I already said I was exaggerating wink thanks for clearing that up for me though I wasn't quite sure laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen
I hope it will be good, who knows it may be so bad it's good, or it may just be damn good, only time will tell.

Vvendeta
So here imany of you can "predict" that the movie will fail, but nobody can denie that Rossum and Chung are hot girls (from my point of view)

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/944/le6c44db18942b32b01eb26el5.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1420/l268020a64eb5f31a03b1f9tj2.jpg

BradBalboa
Emmy is soooooooooooooooooooo hot :P
i wud hav a slice of that pie any day of the week lyk big grin haha

Yoshi Paradise
So here imany of you can "predict" that the movie will fail, but nobody can denie that Rossum and Chung are hot girls (from my point of view)

big grin The chances of me seeing this movie just increased.

Kento
Yea I'm not seeing the attraction to either one. erm

Ridley_Prime
Yea I'm not seeing the attraction to either one. erm
Me neither...

Vvendeta
I love Rossum since the phamtom of the opera
XjM1Lrsb7I8

but i guess everybody have diferent taste.

Kento
That's why she looked familiar. Course I didn't take a liking to that movie so that's why I forgot about it.

Vvendeta
More James master, now talking about he rather being fire than making Piccolo beautiful after 3000 years of prison, this guy is saving the movie from Fox, i am starting to hate Fox, they wil make the final cut, they a have a contract that they intervine in the final edtion of the movie, and they allways play safe.

TdeHwTMeq3s

Kento
That's pretty cool of him.

Neo Darkhalen
Indeed.

Ridley_Prime
but i guess everybody have diferent taste.
Yeah...

That's pretty cool of him.

Indeed.

What they said. ^^
Interesting news.

Micheal_Myers
More James master, now talking about he rather being fire than making Piccolo beautiful after 3000 years of prison, this guy is saving the movie from Fox, i am starting to hate Fox, they wil make the final cut, they a have a contract that they intervine in the final edtion of the movie, and they allways play safe.

TdeHwTMeq3s

That guy is epicly cool for doing that.

Vvendeta
Posible DB poster in japan

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7752/posterteaserhj0.jpg

It translate in English: "Legend become reality march 2009"

Source:
http://www.dragonballmovieblog.net/

It looks real,but its not confirm.

Yoshi Paradise
Posible DB poster in japan

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7752/posterteaserhj0.jpg

It translate in English: "Legend become reality march 2009"

Source:
http://www.dragonballmovieblog.net/

It looks real,but its not confirm.

The dragon ball looks as if it has lumps on it.

Ridley_Prime
Huh. Looks pretty neat though...

Vvendeta
This is an english version, with someone sugesting the Dragon is above the 4 star DB, still is not confirm that is a Fox release teaser poster, but for a teaser poster is Ok.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3293/24483321901868b99de6pd6.jpg

Vvendeta
And here James Master confirm that DB live characters use ki blast, in a rift convention of Buffy, someone ask him about DB:

Source:http://beccaelizabeth.livejournal.com/1428212.html

Kento
Those posters would be pretty cool..but is it just me of do they look like they have a crack in them? And I hope the effects for the blast are good. And they better have the Kamehameha.

psycho gundam
why didn't they just make the film in CG? it would reduce the fan ridicule.

Kento
Either way it would probably have the same amount of bad talk. I know at least some people who hated the new TMNT movie simply because it was cgi anyway. I think it would extend to DB also since they happen to like DBZ just as much.

Ridley_Prime
still is not confirm that is a Fox release teaser poster, but for a teaser poster is Ok.
Agreed. smile

Those posters would be pretty cool..but is it just me of do they look like they have a crack in them?
Indeed.
Hopefully that crack is just an extra little effect/detail, and nothing to do with when the Dragon Balls actually did crack (in GT or whatever).

And I hope the effects for the blast are good. And they better have the Kamehameha.
Yeah. Hopefully they will... and the Special Beam Cannon too perhaps.

Kento
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Agreed. smile

Indeed.
Hopefully that crack is just an extra little effect/detail, and nothing to do with when the Dragon Balls actually did crack (in GT or whatever).

Yeah. Hopefully they will... and the Special Beam Cannon too perhaps. Well it would be kinda odd to have the Special Beam Cannon in DB since King Piccolo doesn't know it. Though it's not really following the show exactly so it would be cool to see a Special Beam Cannon/Kamehameha war. Didn't Piccolo kill the Dragon in DB? Wonder if he will in the movie.

psycho gundam
Either way it would probably have the same amount of bad talk. I know at least some people who hated the new TMNT movie simply because it was cgi anyway. I think it would extend to DB also since they happen to like DBZ just as much. what if it was advent children quality cg?

Kento
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what if it was advent children quality cg? I'm still sure it would have it's fair share of criticism because it would probably still have the same storyline and change things. Though everything is going to have people complaining about it when it's an adaption. I wouldn't mind a CGI DB movie but I actually want to see what they can do live action and see if they can make it look good. But that's just me. Either way the thing that'll make me like it or not is how the story it and how much is changed. And the TMNT wasn't that bad CGI.

BetrayedUnicorn
im worried about how good it will be.

boobsmagee
live=it would be teh suck

first off in animes 99% of the time everyone is asian
not to be rude but most animes they rarely appear to be asian

overall i think it would really effect the outcome

on top of that, each person's hair style....put into live action
:/

the amount of money they'd have to throw out for special effects would destroy them

BetrayedUnicorn
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
big grin The chances of me seeing this movie just increased.

ha...Oh right. Giggidy giggidy goo.

paeng
I really wish that this movie should have been a complete CGI because I think the fight scenes in the Dragonball series cannot be properly translated into a live action movie, but Dragonball is really popular in the Philippines so I'm sure that good or bad many will watch this movie.

Magee
I think you will be surprised by the fight scenes, they would not make a film like dragonball and just half ass the sfx. Most of the time this film will be in post production before it's release as the CGI will probably be the most importing part of the movie.

paeng
I hope you're right, because if this movie became very successfull maybe we will see Vegeta and Future Trunks in the sequels.

BradBalboa
Originally posted by paeng
I hope you're right, because if this movie became very successfull maybe we will see Vegeta and Future Trunks in the sequels.

well james masters has already signed a release form sayign he will be in the next two movies, so im guessing its goign to be a trilogy
king piccolo movie
vegeta movie
freiza movie

big grin

paeng
That would be a great Trilogy. big grin

BradBalboa
damn right big grin

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Kento
lol Slow down. This movie still has like a year before it comes out. Let's see if this movie will actually be good before we hope for sequals.

Bloinky
Watch the CGI will probably be just like Speed Racer.

Kento
I sure hope not.

Vvendeta
Master allready confirm that he sign for 2 more sequels, but depending of the box office of the first one.

Speed racer is made too fantastic and colourfull.

ragesRemorse
The sets look neat

Dark-Jaxx
I'm starting to like the idea of this movie a little more.

ScarletSpeed
Frieza movie no expressionbig grin would be too awesome, would be weird to see that little homo made into live action.

BradBalboa
What do we think of this ??

Personnaly i think its pretty cool

BradBalboa
Frieza movie no expressionbig grin would be too awesome, would be weird to see that little homo made into live action.
Ohh man Frieza vs Goku wud be AWSOME in live action ,seriously its the most epic DB\ fight ever, to Gods fighting over the universe, what can compare to it !!hmmm yeah im curious to know what Lord Frieza wud luk lyk in Live action, well have to wait and see what Piccolo luks like frist

Kento
Yea I'm not liking the picture of Gokou. But that's just me. I don't think he makes a good Gokou.

Vvendeta
Is ok for me, I understand he plays what should be kid Goku, but if he looks like that for DBZ version, then it will be wrong.

Better quality
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/6469/hqcd5.th.jpg

and the translation of the Japanese

Shonemp jump will publish next week so it will probably will have more photos

Neo Darkhalen
I doubt we would get a film adaptation of Cell and the androids, Freiza and the Sayains perhaps yes....or they may use some of the older DB villains, like the red ribbon army...also just to peak my curiosity, will there be a cameo from Pilaf in the film, after all he is crucial to Dragonballs plots.

Also i heard the Piccolo will be wearing his son's outfit. (the white turban and came thing) is that true?

Vvendeta
I doubt we would get a film adaptation of Cell and the androids, Freiza and the Sayains perhaps yes....or they may use some of the older DB villains, like the red ribbon army...also just to peak my curiosity, will there be a cameo from Pilaf in the film, after all he is crucial to Dragonballs plots.

Also i heard the Piccolo will be wearing his son's outfit. (the white turban and came thing) is that true?

Not oficial news until june, and is only said by James Master that he sign for 3 movies, that means is only until Goku vs Freeza, but nobody knows now

this pict of the cast is kind of cool
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/1228/0805110309373251579wa0.jpg

Kento
Ya know showing the beginning of DB versions seems kinda dumb to me. Shouldn't the pictures be from the end of DB since they aren't kids.

Vvendeta
Maybe, but that is the japanese guys way to put it, it would have been better the end like you say.

do you think Bulma and chichi look pretty close to their manga version?
I do, maybe is roshi who it will be diferent, the actor is tall, but is not big deal.

Kento
I don't think any of them look like the people they are playing. I wonder if the girl playing Bulma is going to get Bulma's actual hair color.

Vvendeta
I think not, purple or light blue hair will look bad to me, she will have rays tough, like in the pict i post before.

Neo Darkhalen
Ya know showing the beginning of DB versions seems kinda dumb to me. Shouldn't the pictures be from the end of DB since they aren't kids.

Well the saga the movie is based off, the piccolo domini saga is from Dragonball not Dragonball Z.

Darth Raizen
Personally, I would rather that they stick to animated movies than real life movies. Only some can really be a great movie. Mortal Kombat turned out great. Hitman was a good movie. I hope that Dragonball won't suck.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>