Trion Flashernaut vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Mean Queen
Trion Flashernaut is
trion juggernaut
Bary allen (after taking in speed force)
vs
Kal-L

Mr. Slippyfist
What the f**k?

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
What the f**k?
Truth

The Mean Queen
What do you mean

Evangel94
I am guessing she means an amalgam between Trion Juggernaut and The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Superman.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by The Mean Queen
What do you mean
We should should be asking you that question..

Mr. Slippyfist
You didn't think this through, did you?

The Mean Queen
Originally posted by Evangel94
I am guessing he means an amalgam between Trion Juggernaut and The Flash (Barry Allen) vs Superman. yes that is what SHE means

Kutulu
What do you mean

Reported. eek!

psycho gundam
I'm offended

The Mean Queen
Originally posted by Kutulu
Reported. eek! Reported for Reporting eek!

Kutulu
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I'm offended

^^ co-signed. super13

Evangel94
yes that is what SHE means

I corrected myself immediately after I posted. After all, we do have 15 minutes to edit what we say do we not?

The Mean Queen
Originally posted by Evangel94
I corrected myself immediately after I posted. After all, we do have 15 minutes to edit what we say do we not? yeah i did see that

golem370
Superman couldn't defeat Classic Juggernaut and would be curbstomped by 8th Day Juggernaut and Trion Juggernaut wouldn't even notice Superman.

iceman24567
So Clark is up against the strongest Juggernaut with the speed force? Without a dip in the sun for like 3 months he goes down extra hard.

Knowsbleed33
Trion Juggernaut could do this alone.

The Mean Queen
sun dip for 1 month

Knowsbleed33
It matters not. Trion Juggernaut would punch a hole through Supermans head. He doesn't need the speed force to win this.

Soljer
This is a joke, right?

A bad joke, right?

Superboy Prime
Massive spite.

What could Superman do to Trion Juggernaut, let alone one that operates with the Speed Force?

Nothing.

Mindset
Bart Allen had the speed force inside him, not Barry.

Newjak
Haha

Yes the Flashernaut is gaining momentum
evillaugh

CaptainStoic
Trion should be right under Galactus in power, and thats a very well fed Galactus. Superman has no chance, hell the Avengers and the JLA would have no chance against Trion with the speed force.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Trion should be right under Galactus in power, and thats a very well fed Galactus. Superman has no chance, hell the Avengers and the JLA would have no chance against Trion with the speed force.

The Trion themselves would be above Galactus in their dimension. They're the abstract elemental beings there. Trion Juggernaut isn't on par with Galactus.

janus77
rofl,
anyone got proof for all this Trion stuff?
sounds like the delusions of fanboys no expression.

anyway, Superman speedblitzes Trion Flasher!
wha? Superman speedblitzed The Watcher for watching the fight!

Mindset
Superman speedblitzes someone with Flash level speed...right

janus77
Originally posted by Mindset
Superman speedblitzes someone with Flash level speed...right
what?
like Superman couldn't speedblitz the Flash?
Superman speedblitzes Surfer too you know!
shifty

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
The Trion themselves would be above Galactus in their dimension. They're the abstract elemental beings there. Trion Juggernaut isn't on par with Galactus.

no expression

Storm beat all three of them in their Dimension.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
no expression

Storm drops the multiverse on their domepiece. lol

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
no expression

Wasn't Storm's power pretty damn powerful (At least compared to her original power) in that dimension? It seemed like reality warping to me, but I haven't read the comic in years. Info on this?

Triton Juggernaut is over hyped, I doubt he's skyfather level, as he didn't demonstrate any new powers, or anything really. IMO he's just a Juggernaut who is controlled by a more competent being who can utilize Juggernaut's power lot better. Making his normal powers much more powerful. Making him bigger and enabling him to become strong enough to break dimensional barriers. (To Sasquatch level cool )

Anyways Flashernaut wins 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.