Deadpool and Wolverine Vs Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Mean Queen
Deathstike and Sabre are talking in a bar all of a sudden the door opens and Wolverine walks in.
Wolvie "what the HELL are you two doing."
Deathstrike "talking got a prob with that."
Wolvie "yes AND."
Something moves in the corner.
Sabre "i bout to beat your ***."
Deathstrike and Sabre run at Wolvie. Deadpool jumps at Sabre and Deathstrike. Wolvie falls through the door. Deadpool pushes Sabre and Deathstrike so hard the wall breaks. Wolvie stands up his claws come out. Deathstrike and Sabre do the same. Sabre and Deathstrike are standing on one side of the street and Wolvie and Deadpool o the other. Who wins?

The Mean Queen
WELL answer

The Mean Queen
POST NOW PLZ :'[

guy222
team one

The Mean Queen
why and by how many

guy222
imo, they take the majority

Dgw2007
i think its a stalemate

iceman24567
Team one should win Wade can luck his way into a win with either character and Wolverine usually beats Deathstrike.

Darth Martin
Deadpool can beat either. He fights smarter than Wolverine and carries a whole bunch of guns, gadgets, and bladed-edged weaponry. His healing factor is probably the best here also. Wolverine is the most skilled fighter here but Sabretooth always will beat him 6-7/10. He has everything Wolverine has but is way stronger.

Deadpool>Sabretooth
Wolverine>Lady Deathstrike

Deadpool>Lady Deathstrike
Wolverine<Sabretooth

Soljer
Team one.

The Mean Queen
i think stalemate

Mindset
You can't beat Deadpool, ever. pissed

The Mean Queen
Originally posted by Mindset
You can't beat Deadpool, ever. pissed but superman can eek!

Mindset
Originally posted by The Mean Queen
but superman can eek!

No he wouldn't.

Deadpool would pull out his magic powered kryptonite sword that emits red sun radiation and chop Clark's head off.

The Mean Queen
No he wouldn't.

Deadpool would pull out his magic powered kryptonite sword that emits red sun radiation and chop Clark's head off. FANBOY ALERT FANBOY ALERT

Mindset
You didn't know Deadpool could warp reality?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Deadpool can beat either.

He could,but he would not. Sabertooth would easily take the majority.

He fights smarter than Wolverine
Were do you come to this conclusion? Deadpool always gets out fought, by wolverine even when he has prep.

and carries a whole bunch of guns, gadgets, and bladed-edged weaponry.

Almost all of which is useless verse his opponets

His healing factor is probably the best here also.
debatable.

Wolverine is the most skilled fighter here but Sabretooth always will beat him 6-7/10. He has everything Wolverine has but is way stronger.
Actually it more of a 5/5.

Deadpool>Sabretooth .

Not sure were you came to this conclussion.

DeadPool would lose the majority easily with out one sided prep.

Wolverine>Lady Deathstrike.
true.

Deadpool>Lady Deathstrike
Wolverine<Sabretooth .

True and false.

Sabertooth verse Logan is roughly a coin flipp.

also I find it ammussing that you assume DP defeats Sabertooth, but wolverine loses.

Wolverine who has far more experience battling Sabertooth then DP.

DP who has never been able tod defeat Logan with out the aid of a Plot device and was granted one sided prep.

Then you have the fact when the two fight on equal play field Logan defeat him and out fought DP ass.

Mindset
When did Logan defeat Deadpool?

The only time I remember Logan getting the better of Deadpool was when Deadpool was losing his mind and he wanted Logan to hurt him.

Logan does not out fight Deadpool

Ha-Son

The only time I remember Logan getting the better of Deadpool was when Deadpool was losing his mind and he wanted Logan to hurt him.

Logan does not out fight Deadpool
There was anoher fight between them in the Cable/Deadpool series, where Wolverine disarmed him and pinned him against the wall with his claws.

Mindset
Originally posted by Ha-Son
There was anoher fight between them in the Cable/Deadpool series, where Wolverine disarmed him and pinned him against the wall with his claws.

The time Wolverine was trying to break into the Hydra base and Deadpool didn't really want to fight him?

Ha-Son
The time Wolverine was trying to break into the Hydra base and Deadpool didn't really want to fight him?
That was before Wolverine decapitated him. Afterwards, Deadpool went all out.

Battlehammer
That was before Wolverine decapitated him. Afterwards, Deadpool went all out.
corrrect.

Mindset
Do you have the scans of that?

Either way Deadpool and Wolverine are pretty much even.

Battlehammer
My friend hadn already pointed it out for me.

Logan does not out fight Deadpool ?
actaully he does.

DP almost always as one sided prep or a plot device and still he gets out fought. Logan almost always is displayed as the more skill full.

Battlehammer

Maybe I don't have a scanner

There not though. In terms of skill Deadpool is second tier. Logan first tier. Logan is the superior fighter. Deadpool needs the uses of items to even the playing Field

Mindset
Could you refresh my memories of their fights with scans, because I remember Deadpool getting the better of Wolverine in 3 fights, and I don't remember him having prep.

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Maybe I don't have a scanner

There not though. In terms of skill Deadpool is second tier. Logan first tier. Logan is the superior fighter. Deadpool needs the uses of items to even the playing Field

Of course he uses items, Wolverine has adamantium claws no expression

What makes you think DP isn't first tier?

Ha-Son

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/Cable_Deadpool_44_0019.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/Cable_Deadpool_44_0021.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/Cable_Deadpool_44_0023.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/Cable_Deadpool_44_0024.jpg

Mindset
Yea, that looked pretty even to me. Deadpool always gets beat up/slashed/burned/etc. in fights, it's not like either one of them were even close to being done.

Battlehammer
Yea, that looked pretty even to me. Deadpool always gets beat up/slashed/burned/etc. in fights, it's not like either one of them were even close to being done.

Actaully DP was. ............did you miss the fact that DP was sluped down and completely unarmed?

Ha-Son
Could you refresh my memories of their fights with scans, because I remember Deadpool getting the better of Wolverine in 3 fights, and I don't remember him having prep.
The first fight Wolverine lacked a healing factor. Still, that fight goes to Deadpool.

The Second fight is against a bone claw Wolverine, where the fight is Slade's favour but a distraction allows Wolverine to get the upper hand.

The third fight was in a deadpool issue, where Wolverine and Deadpool are fighting and Wade tackles ahim off a building and throws a dagger in his arm. Afterwards Wolverine warns Deadpool of a werewolf behind him, Wade doesn't believe him, but there was a werewolf and it knocks out DP. Wolverine ends up taking out the Were Wolf.

The fourth fight, Wolverine charges towards Wade after a lil H2H with him and Wade Tranquilizes him, and Wolverine is K.O.'d

The fifth fight is in the hydra compound and Wolverine ends up pinning him against the wall with his claws.

IMO, I think they're quite equal, with Wade having an advantage with a better healing factor and Wolverine having the advantage with being laced with adamantium.

Battlehammer

No scanner. There first encounter in which Logan healing factor was one the frizt. Logan out fought DP and hit him three times before recieving any damage. DP won simply for the fact Logan healign factor was not working

Like I said plot device.

Then therre the encounter in which Logan is given the job of hunting down wolverine and not only has prep, but is given items from weapon x that ill over come logans healign factor........again DP gets out fought and has to resort to the tranq given to him by weapon x.

Plot dice

Then there the fight which han post in which DP is unarmed and defeated.

only straight up fight the two have had on equal terms

The other encounter in which DP crazy which is not worth mentioning since well he was crazy and making no senses.

Then there the msot recent origins fight in which DP has one sided prep again and again is out fought in any confrontation and has to resort to his prep to save his ass and the fact logans healing is not what it was.

Mindset
Actaully DP was. ............did you miss the fact that DP was sluped down and completely unarmed?

Actually DP wasn't. DP was unarmed, wow, if they had really wanted to keep fighting either one could have.

Ha-Son
Then therre the encounter in which Logan is given the job of hunting down wolverine

Logan has been given the job of hunting down himself ??? shock_erm

stick out tongue

Mindset
IMO, I think they're quite equal, with Wade having an advantage with a better healing factor and Wolverine having the advantage with being laced with adamantium.

Exactly what I think.

I need to get the DP comic again, I had them all on my comp but deleted them sad

Battlehammer
The first fight Wolverine lacked a healing factor. Still, that fight goes to Deadpool.

The Second fight is against a bone claw Wolverine, where the fight is Slade's favour but a distraction allows Wolverine to get the upper hand.

The third fight was in a deadpool issue, where Wolverine and Deadpool are fighting and Wade tackles ahim off a building and throws a dagger in his arm. Afterwards Wolverine warns Deadpool of a werewolf behind him, Wade doesn't believe him, but there was a werewolf and it knocks out DP. Wolverine ends up taking out the Were Wolf.

The fourth fight, Wolverine charges towards Wade after a lil H2H with him and Wade Tranquilizes him, and Wolverine is K.O.'d

The fifth fight is in the hydra compound and Wolverine ends up pinning him against the wall with his claws.

yes, but remeber. There first fight DP evenw itha surprize attack which is dodged gets hit three times all of which would have put down him if not for the healing factor. Logan gets defeated due to no healing factor.

The second fight? You mean the pryde one?

The 3rd fight logan was stomping him all over the place and DP resorted to a tackle hoping to even up the fight.

tranq one Logan was straight up out fighting him and he was forced to resort to the tranq.

Logan in the next fight disarms slades elaving him compeltely defensless.

There not really equal at all. I mean the only wins DP has are via Plot devices via healing factor not working, item disgned to take wolverine out.

I mean when ever it comes down to one on one skill verse skill DP always the on in almsot every encounter on the losing end. But a plot device of sorts saves him.

Battlehammer
Actually DP wasn't. DP was unarmed, wow, if they had really wanted to keep fighting either one could have.

He was.

DP could have tried and what would have happen? He ould have had his head cut off again. Hell he was slumped down in the next pannel.

sorry, but any sane person can tell DP lost he was unarmed, no weapons left verse an opponets who more skilled and has weapons.

sorry,but he lost and it was pritty clear.

Battlehammer
Of course he uses items, Wolverine has adamantium claws no expression

What makes you think DP isn't first tier?

Yes and throwing bombs aint skill.............

No MA skill, fighting skill.

Also it always items which he gains from one sided prep not standard equiptment.

Why DP not first tier? You mean asside from the fact we have a tier thread in which he second tier and none of proven he first tier quality yet?

Or did you mean more the fact he gets out fought be DD, IF, Wolverine and so on who are top tiers?

Or the fact he stated Capt would beat his butt. ( DP would win, but he get out fought)

Wolverine2006
Wolverine could beat either one of the other team mates and he has proved it many times. And Deadpool doesnt mess around either.

Wolverine>Sabretooth
Wolverine>Deathstrike
Deadpool<Sabretooth
Deadpool>Deathstrike

The Mean Queen
bump

Dgw2007
this would be a great fight
DP and Wolverine take it 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.