Magical Mystery Tourney Recruitment...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
With direct approval from mods PR1983 and Badabing, I've made a thread in seek of more debaters to participate...I would have made it in the v.s, but they already have a dozen stickied threads to deal with. Anyway, I, We(newjak's attached to this project too stick out tongue) have 9 solid debaters, and we could most definitely use an even 12. (3 pools of 4.) So please, consider joining our tourney.

Thread for rules and such: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t476629.html

Draft Begins March 1st, and matches will begin 3 weeks give or take later.

List of debaters:
Blair Wind
Laminator X
Smurph
Goober
Devil Lance
Charlette
Martian
Trick
PR
Probable:
Galan
Iceman

Judges:
Myself
Newjak
Cresh
Illadelph
Val
Bada

Please consider this tourney, for any questions, consult with the tourney thread(link above). Good luck to the debaters, and I hope we see some new faces...

Faceman
Put me down as a reserve judge.

DigiMark007
I think leo joined. You guys are in trouble.

stick out tongue

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I think leo joined. You guys are in trouble.

stick out tongue

Yeah, he's sending me pm's, All of them say Digi should join, for star value and stuff...

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Fuzzy Hawkeye
Yeah, he's sending me pm's, All of them say Digi should join, for star value and stuff...

...doing Evangel's. Too many tourneys for me as it is. Have fun though.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
...doing Evangel's. Too many tourneys for me as it is. Have fun though. you're forgiven if you get me a couple more paticipants uhuh

Akuki
Put me down as a tentative participant for now. Since it's solely a comics tourney I'm not sure if I can do very well.

Charlotte DeBel
You'll do well, darling, I think at least.

(c)called "basically-wasting-Kenshiro-char-instead of proving that he is the best martial artist on that side of Multiverce-which-is-clearly-seen-in-the-last-tourney match"

Blair Wind
List of debaters:
Blair Wind
Laminator X
Smurph
Goober
Devil Lance
Charlette
Martian
Trick
PR
Leonidas

Tentative Debaters:
Galan
Iceman
Akuki

Judges:
Fuzzy Hawkeye
Newjak
Cresh
Illadelph
Val
Bada
Faceman

pr1983
we need more debators... that list should be twice that size...

Fuzzy Hawkeye
drafts in a few days, we can certainly use more people ermm

DigiMark007
10's about a normal number for tournaments, and considering the tourney frenzy recently I'm actually surprised you got that many.

Good luck to all. Don't know enough about the ruls to call favorites, but I'll come out and say that there's lots of talent that hasn't won a tourney yet...so I'm rooting for anyone who has yet to claim a victory but has had good showings (DL, goober, Smurph, Lam, pr, etc.)

Fuzzy Hawkeye
10's about a normal number for tournaments, and considering the tourney frenzy recently I'm actually surprised you got that many.

Good luck to all. Don't know enough about the ruls to call favorites, but I'll come out and say that there's lots of talent that hasn't won a tourney yet...so I'm rooting for anyone who has yet to claim a victory but has had good showings (DL, goober, Smurph, Lam, pr, etc.)

I might close the tourney, and declare you the winner, to spite Paul and Blair stick out tongue

Akuki
you can switch me from tentative to actually participating.

Fuzzy Hawkeye
thanks akuki...really need one more user...

grey fox
Put me down as a tenative. i'm about 65-70% considering yes but I'll need to look over the rules more.

grey fox
Back.

Yeah i'll join.

DigiMark007
K, you got your 12.

I'm closing this thread now since drafts have begun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.