Who gets the stroking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Here, please tell us who, in your opinion, is most deserving of the next wide-spanning cockstroke event and why. For what should be wholly obvious reasons "Black Adam" and "Hulk" are unacceptable answers.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by Soljer
Here, please tell us who, in your opinion, is most deserving of the next wide-spanning cockstroke event and why. For what should be wholly obvious reasons "Black Adam" and "Hulk" are unacceptable answers.

Mysterio, seriously. wink

Symmetric Chaos
Taskmaster.

He's a very good villain concept, IMO of course, but has been turned into a joke. A mini turning him into a serious threat (maybe a slight speed and strength amp to start with) would be really cool.

Elders of the Universe

On a certain level they need feats so that it's possible to see where they actually rank in cosmic terms nowadays. But they also need development, just because they are defined by their obsessions doesn't mean they can't have personalities. Bringing them together for an Annihilation type event would have to be handled carefully but I think that it could be done very well (and put some heralds and such in their place, lol)

Juntai
Juntai.

big grin

willRules
preferably someone who doesn't have a penis yes

I think Nightwing is vastly underrated yes

LORD B
juggernaut,being as bad ass as possible and using all his potentail and powers.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by willRules
preferably someone who doesn't have a penis yes

I think Nightwing is vastly underrated yes

. . .

I can't tell if that was an accident or if you just really don't like Nightwing.

willRules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
. . .

I can't tell if that was an accident or if you just really don't like Nightwing.

Those two statements were unrelated and should be interpreted so big grin

Bentley
You mean Darkseid?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bentley
You mean Darkseid?

Countdown.........not to mention Grant Morrison&Geoff Johns are writing Final Crisis, and they outright said the new gods are going to be shown on a scale ere-to never-before-seen.

I'd personally go with Black Bolt. After the disaster of Bendis's retcon, most of his feats got tossed out. He needs a big event to re-establish himself as an uber badass.

Faceman

Nice thread title by the way... sick

Newjak
Juggernaut, why cause they finally got him repowered now it's time for him to just lay the smack down on some heroes again.

Even if all the event is Cain basically beating up a different hero while trying to get a beer.

Actually that is more plausible then I originally thought.

Badabing
I'd like Captain Marvel (Billy) and Thor to show there powers.

DigiMark007
Edited the thread title.

stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by Juntai
Juntai.

big grin

SmurphSmash!
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd personally go with Black Bolt. After the disaster of Bendis's retcon, most of his feats got tossed out. He needs a big event to re-establish himself as an uber badass.

Phantom Zone
Champion.....really really badly.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Champion.....really really badly. laughing out loud

No. no expression

---

Also, I'm going to stroke the shit out of Darkseid... for obvious reasons.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
laughing out loud

No. no expression

Wow that was a suprise. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Slippyfist
Wow that was a suprise. roll eyes (sarcastic) I know.

However, the only thing Champ deserves is a cameo appearance loss... like his whole history...

Phantom Zone
I scan the forums waiting for PZ to say something about Champion

Mr. Slippyfist
Typical troll response...

---

Anyway, when Darkseid starts doing shit... Quan is going to be even more pissed, and it's going to be sweet! smile

Phantom Zone
Actually im being a troll right now, funny I should accuse somebody else of being a troll ....hmmmm

llagrok
Mephisto, Loki and the High Evolutionary.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by llagrok
Mephisto, Loki and the High Evolutionary. Meph has OMD... ermm

And maybe HE might have 'Conquest'.

Loki'll probably be doing something in the Thor series.

llagrok
Meph has OMD... ermm

And maybe HE might have 'Conquest'.

Loki'll probably be doing something in the Thor series.

I'm looking forward to the stuff with Loki.

HE is looking like a ***** in Conquest though.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by llagrok
I'm looking forward to the stuff with Loki.

HE is looking like a ***** in Conquest though. But she's a woman... shrug

I know... that's why he might have it to boost him. Although Warlock will probably get the boost after he beats HE.

Dark-Jaxx
Beyonder.

Because what Marvel has done to him is not cool.

Darkseid

Batman broke his nose...

Superman Prime

I'm a cockstroking fanboy.

DigiMark007
Phantom Zone, cut out the spam.

Deathstroke
Aquaman.

The real one.

Not the new guy.

TricksterPriest
For the record, Loki already did something in the Thor series. He tricked Thor into releasing all his old foes, and he's teamed up with Dr. Doom.

So I'd say the stroking, or rubbing in her case naughty has begun.

I'd claim Apoc next, but I'm currently pinning my hopes for that on Ult. Apoc for the moment. *crosses fingers*

How about Blackheart? He's been a perpetual loser, despite his being supposedly more powerful than his father at full strength.

Juntai
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Aquaman.

The real one.

Not the new guy. Is that from Tiny Titans?

King Kandy
Sentry needs to be written at a higher level of power. He was disgraceful against WWH.

tjcoady
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
For the record, Loki already did something in the Thor series. He tricked Thor into releasing all his old foes, and he's teamed up with Dr. Doom.

So I'd say the stroking, or rubbing in her case naughty has begun.

I'd claim Apoc next, but I'm currently pinning my hopes for that on Ult. Apoc for the moment. *crosses fingers*

How about Blackheart? He's been a perpetual loser, despite his being supposedly more powerful than his father at full strength.

Did you see how badass Ultimate Apoc was in the last Ultimate X-Men. DAMN.

Endrict Nuul
Gladiator: Just because he's cool.

Juggernaut: I miss him kicking ass across marvel.

Sentry: He needs to step up his A game.

Magneto: I haven't seen him in a while

Dr Strange: I wonder what would happen if he snaps?

Silver Surfer: again, I wonder what would happen if he snaps?

Batman: Image Batman vs DC with prep? and he's been planning to take over Earth all this time.

tkitna
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry needs to be written at a higher level of power. He was disgraceful against WWH.

I agree!

I have my anti-Pak pin on right now.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Gladiator: Just because he's cool.

Juggernaut: I miss him kicking ass across marvel.

Sentry: He needs to step up his A game.

Magneto: I haven't seen him in a while

Dr Strange: I wonder what would happen if he snaps?

Silver Surfer: again, I wonder what would happen if he snaps?

Batman: Image Batman vs DC with prep? and he's been planning to take over Earth all this time.

I agree with most of that list. Especially Sentry and Batman.

llagrok
But she's a woman... shrug

I know... that's why he might have it to boost him. Although Warlock will probably get the boost after he beats HE.

I think that the HE will defeat Warlock in therr first battle. Then when he learns how to control his powers, he will absolutely wreck the HE

Entity

Deathstroke

This guy is just an absolutely awesome villain and I really wanna see him get the center stage and spotlight on a much larger scale than he ever has before. I remember reading Identity Crisis and constintly thinking "Man I hope its Slade!" Even thou it wasn't he was still badass for the bit he was in it.
This guy needs something huge and he damnsure deserves it. IMO

Agreed Sentry 300%

Its time Marvel really cut lose and went way outta their normal limits for normal level powers in a hero. If they really wanna make him their superman, which we all know they do, then there gonna have to play it DC's I can do anything when I need to way.
As most of you know I hate superman but that's mainly due to his lack of depth and the fact he gets everything and he's never really had to do anything to earn it. Sentry's character doesn't have that problem. He's got the whole own worse enemy and weak human with extreme power going for him. Now Marvel just needs to give him his dues and show us why he's suppose to be so badass and constantly referred to having that million exploding suns power level!

Nightwing

Another favorite of mine I'd love to see him get some more spotlight again as he walks even farther down the road to his eventual evolution into becoming Bruce. As he reignites his relationship with Starfire, hopefully this time for the long Hal or at least a much longer one than in the past.

Kyle Rayner

Put this guy back where he's suppose to be. Not just another Lantern in the corps like Guy but not necessarily back to being Ion again either. I just wanna see him back to his former glory days back before Hal returned and everyone ditched Kyle to go stroke Hal's again. Make Kyle well know for being the lantern that was there when no one else was and Hal went nuts, make him the torch barer again! wink

And while I'm not really a fan of Yat's at least make him worthy of the Ion title. So far he's just a Daxamite with a lantern life support.

Vulcan

Damnit I loved this guy and his whole story when he first came out. Put him back on that level. They don't need to give him back Darwin, Sway or Petra powers but just make him as awesome as he can be without them.

pr1983
Superman.

before people go mad (stop sniggering in the back), let me explain why.

IC: He did nothing for the first five issue but piss and moan about not being the superman he was supposed to, and then he fought superman from e2 for a bit, and then ww showed up and brought them back to reality...

So then go and take down prime, but this is only after:

martian manhunter smacks him around a bit.
the flashes pull his ass into the speedforce.
the gl corps fight him.

then the TWO superman grab him... not superman, superMEN. they fly him through krypton's red sun, and then smash down onto a kryptonite covered mogo. even with the fact that prime is unaffected by standard universe K, he's still powerless, and turned into a depowered teenager...

after beating an old man to death, current superman beats up a kid, allowing the gl's to come in and take prime prisoner...

so what has current supes done? sure he showed up right at the end, but he did f*ck all else during the crisis... earth 2 superman got more attention... i like current supes, not earth 2 supes, so for me it just wasn't enough...

i am hopeful for final crisis, that we'll get to see a powered superman kick some ass, but if it doesn't, then what...

he's dc's #1 for a reason, i'd just like to be reminded of that somewhere outside his own comics...

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by pr1983
Superman.

Get Pr! angrymob

Lets all beat up Pr! lets all beat up Pr! la la la, la la la. stick out tongue

pr1983
Get Pr! angrymob

Lets all beat up Pr! lets all beat up Pr! la la la, la la la. stick out tongue

stick out tongue

i do mean it though... i don't care if superman is THE main hero in the story that saves the day, i just want to see him cut loose a bit and kick some ass...

Soljer
Originally posted by pr1983

he's dc's #1 for a reason, i'd just like to be reminded of that somewhere outside his own comics...

I agree with you for the most part - he does deserve a little attention, attention I'm certain he'll get with Final Crisis...

However; Superman gets the cock stroke in every DC comic.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Juntai
Is that from Tiny Titans?

Yeah. It's a fun little comic, and Slade as the principal is awesome.

pr1983
I agree with you for the most part - he does deserve a little attention, attention I'm certain he'll get with Final Crisis...

However; Superman gets the cock stroke in every DC comic.

but he is superman... its nice to see him give the bop a talking to etc, but thats not what im looking for... stick out tongue

Blair Wind
So I would take out people like Ironman/Captain America (Civil War was basically these two having a hissy fit), Hulk (WWH), Black Adam (WW3), or Captain America (as Monarch).

In all honesty, I want to see Martian Manhunter go ape shit on everyone. Fernus doesnt count.

Same goes for Aquaman and Namor (they control most of the world, might as well show it with their armies)

Or, Batman and co. (all the "human" heroes) vs all the major powerhouses. Its why he created the Big Brother satellite in the first place.

D-Block
Originally posted by Badabing
I'd like Captain Marvel (Billy) and Thor to show there powers.
co-signed

D-Block

True

D-Block
I would like to see Gladiator.

CaptainStoic
Wonder Man, he really needs an amp.

Kid Kurdy
How can you say that ? Sentry doesn't have that many feats. Putting up a fight against WWH is nothing to be ashamed of.

Bentley
Originally posted by Blair Wind
So I would take out people like Ironman/Captain America (Civil War was basically these two having a hissy fit), Hulk (WWH), Black Adam (WW3), or Captain America (as Monarch).

Captain America was Monarch? You mean Steve or Bucky?

The Vision should go back and like, exist. Other than that I would like something that would make me believe Ares deserves an avenger spot.

ExodusCloak
Gladiator...because I've got a sneaking suspicion that the third installment of Annihilation will revolve around the Shiar Empire and Vulcan which finally gives Kallark time to shine.

LORD B
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Gladiator...because I've got a sneaking suspicion that the third installment of Annihilation will revolve around the Shiar Empire and Vulcan which finally gives Kallark time to shine.
i believe the third part of annihilation will involve the celestails.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by LORD B
i believe the third part of annihilation will involve the celestails.

Really..? My theory is based on the Annihilation writers asking the X-Office to use the Phoenix (Jean Grey) a while back. X-Office replied Hell no...afterwards Rachel Grey was bestowed with a semblance of the Phoenix Force and left in Character Limbo. Then Vulcan declared war on Earth and the rest of the Universe *cliffhanger*...

LORD B
Really...my theory is based on the Annihilation writers asking the X-Office to use the Phoenix (Jean Grey) a while back. X-Office replied Hell no...afterwards Rachel Grey was bestowed with a semblance of the Phoenix Force and left in Character Limbo. Then Vulcan declared war on Earth and the rest of the Universe *cliffhanger*...
i didnt know that embarrasment
my suspicion came from the severed celestial head during nova.as we didnt find out what or why/how it happened.it seemed it had be felt to be revealed at a later date?

ExodusCloak
i didnt know that embarrasment
my suspicion came from the severed celestial head during nova.as we didnt find out what or why/how it happened.it seemed it had be felt to be revealed at a later date?

Hmm forgot about that, and I actually read that Nova issue. Might revolve around both...

Juntai
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Yeah. It's a fun little comic, and Slade as the principal is awesome. Awesome. I think the first issue is available on free comic day.

LORD B
Hmm forgot about that, and I actually read that Nova issue. Might revolve around both...
sounds good if it did.
Celestial's vs phoenix eek!

Symmetric Chaos
sounds good if it did.
Celestial's vs phoenix eek!

Oh, crap . . .

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Blair Wind

In all honesty, I want to see Martian Manhunter go ape shit on everyone. Fernus doesnt count.

*Dry humps*

tjcoady
Originally posted by Martian_mind
*Dry humps*

Your computer? Doesn't that, you know, hurt?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by tjcoady
Your computer? Doesn't that, you know, hurt?

It's a laptop,so it flexes.

willRules
Originally posted by Martian_mind
It's a laptop,so it flexes.

It still hurts if you pull the screen down, I learnt that the hard way sad

tjcoady
Originally posted by willRules
It still hurts if you pull the screen down, I learnt that the hard way sad

This is rapidly digressing into a pretty ironic conversation considering the original title of this thread.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
How can you say that ? Sentry doesn't have that many feats. Putting up a fight against WWH is nothing to be ashamed of.
Exactly. They had a chance to make him as powerful as they wanted, and they passed it up.

BTW, given the feats he DID have he should have stomped WWH.

Blight
I think Adam Warlock is in need of a good stroking smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.