Mario vs. Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
Super Mario takes on the Lord of Pain

who wins ?

Furion
NO WAYZ!!!!!!! MARIO JUMPS ON AND CRUSHES HIM WITH HIS BODY WEIGHT!

General Kaliero
Originally posted by 123KID

who wins ?
...Are you serious?

Dark-Jaxx
I hope not...

0°Mandalore°0
Damn, this thread is one of the stupidest I've ever seen.

123KID
yeah i thought Mario would win easily too but i didn't kno wi fothers would agree

Dark-Jaxx
Mario gets stomped.

ESB -1138
Dude...lightsaber to the face ends the fight...spite much

123KID
that's if Sion can hit Mario
Mario is pretty fast and Sion has no speed feats

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, but Sion still is a Sith, and was proficient in the use of the saber...once Mario gets close, Sion cuts him in half.

ESB -1138
that's if Sion can hit Mario
Mario is pretty fast and Sion has no speed feats

You know...it's kind of hard to move when someone is Force Choking you.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
You know...it's kind of hard to move when someone is Force Choking you. Sion can't do that move, in terms of Force powers, he's an idiot.

dadudemon
Give Mario flower power with star power and Mario incinerates Sion and he can't bring himself back together.

Also, Mario has the Tanooki suit and the green boot to avoid the biting plants with.

Sion could use force lightening on the fence that Mario is peeing on and it is lights out for Mario from the wiener on up.

If mario uses a game genie, he can get infinite lives, just like Sion except better.

Morridini

dadudemon
^
Mario fanboy.....big grin

shhhhh, don't shatter his dreams.

DarkC
Star power!

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Morridini
I don't see how this thread differs then from any other in this section.

Anyway, Mario would definitely win. Just look at what he has done throughout the ages, killed tons of dinosaurs (more then Turok ever had), flown through space, swimmed under water for ages (hence Force Choke wouldn't work, Mario doesn't need to breathe as much as most humans), and so on. Show me him taking the heat of a lightsaber, and I will agree.

And you better not say any of that he holds stars bullshit.

ESB -1138
I don't see how this thread differs then from any other in this section.

Anyway, Mario would definitely win. Just look at what he has done throughout the ages, killed tons of dinosaurs (more then Turok ever had), flown through space, swimmed under water for ages (hence Force Choke wouldn't work, Mario doesn't need to breathe as much as most humans), and so on.

And yet Mario still runs out of air. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
And yet Mario still runs out of air. roll eyes (sarcastic) That too lol.

DarkC
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Show me him taking the heat of a lightsaber, and I will agree.

And you better not say any of that he holds stars bullshit.
Well, if Bowser unleashes a hellish wave of fire against him and gets Mario with a direct shot, all Mario does is clutch his ass and run around screaming for a few seconds.

I'm not sure that temperature is an issue, he has faced down ridiculously tough enemies.

MadMel
the lightsaber i conentrated heat..i am fairly cerain that, despite mario's durability, the lightsaber will cut him erm

Morridini

MadMel
the heat and light is concentrated into one place..a lightsaber is shown to cut through virtually anything in the star wars universe..
what makes you think mario is more durable than the metal needed for a startships to enter a planet's atmostphere or keep a ship together when its moving at faster than lightspeed?

Dark-Jaxx
Lightsaber blades don't emit heat until they cut something.

ESB -1138
Eventually yes, but in that long time he can kick Sions ass.

Let's see you go get chocked and see how movable you are.

LORD JLRTENJAC

who wins ?

You posted this in a Star Wars forum, do you even think anyone will truely vote for Mario?

dadudemon
Originally posted by DarkC
I'm not sure that temperature is an issue, he has faced down ridiculously tough enemies.

Like goombas.

no expression

Ivalice
Mario stomps on his ass.

DarkC
Originally posted by dadudemon
Like goombas.

no expression
I was referring to NPCs like Bowser, etc.

MadMel
the only chance mario has is if he somehow kicks sion in the balls while suspended in midair erm

Ivalice
Which reminds me, does kicking sions balls work?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Ivalice
Mario stomps on his ass. Sion is a pitiful excuse for a Sith Lord, but come on man. erm

Lord Knightfa11
i see nihilus feeding on the force that is within marios fat, short, jumping little body and leaving him a zombie....

mario flies through space and attacks nihilus's ship. nihilus just

1. feeds on the force in him
or
2. whips out his lightsaber and holds it straight up in the air for mario to jump on his head and die from getting split in half.
or if you want to say that mario is non force sensetive. just force storms him untill he dies...

either way, mario gets his chubby red behind smacked.

Lord Knightfa11
o wait... this is sion... my bad... mario tries to kill scion but cant crush him because scion feeds off of the pain that marios jumping and stomping body creates. he then scares mario with his deep voice and then slashes him with the lightsaber...

or see number 2 from my previous post...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.