Juggernaut's Ultimate Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Cytorrak wants Cain to prove himself worthy of being his servant. He grants Juggernaut his full power and Juggernaut becomes Trion Juggernaut, and sets a list of beings who Juggernaut must defeat in order to retain the mantle of JUGGERNAUT!

Will Cain pass the gauntlet or will he fail?

Gauntlet:

1. WWHulk

2. Thor

3. Thanos

4. Blackheart

5. Odin

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1445/120351-juggernaut_400.jpg

Evangel94
Gauntlet:

1. WWHulk - Beats him easily

2. Thor - Severe beat down

3. Thanos - Beats him

4. Blackheart - depends if Cytorak's full power is greater than Blackheart, I am leaning towards Yes.

5. Odin - depends if Cytorak's full power is greater than Odin. Hard to say, but I've never seen Odin break dimensional barriers, he had a little tough time with Thanos, and he is pretty old, so I am leaning that Odin himself loses.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Cytorrak wants Cain to prove himself worthy of being his servant. He grants Juggernaut his full power and Juggernaut becomes Trion Juggernaut, and sets a list of beings who Juggernaut must defeat in order to retain the mantle of JUGGERNAUT!

Will Cain pass the gauntlet or will he fail?

Gauntlet:

1. WWHulk

2. Thor

3. Thanos

4. Blackheart

5. Odin

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1445/120351-juggernaut_400.jpg Sheeit, depowered Juggernaut would smack the shit out that ass, let alone Trion.

Mr. Slippyfist
Anyone with OK tp could take him down... based on the arc...

However, without that, he would win. smile

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Anyone with OK tp could take him down... based on the arc...

However, without that, he would win. smile they'd need to remove his helmet...and I don't see how if he has his forcefields on

Dark-Jaxx
Juggernaut wins, but has trouble with Odin.

Knowsbleed33
I'm not sure Trion could beat Odin. Blackheart could be an issue, but goes down eventually.

I'll tenatively say no for now. He gets stopped at Odin.

Terryc250
Stops at Odin definately, besides bunching through dimension barriers, what are his other feats? Is he capable of destroying galaxies like Odin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.