WWH, Sentry vs Wonderwoman, Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ultimatethor
All characters are out to kill, who wins

Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.

Mostly because Wonder Woman.

Kutulu
Team 1. WWH pounded Hercules and Hercules said that Hulk could have easily killed him. After that it's a 2 vs 1 against WW, whereupon she falls.

Soljer
Wonder Woman beats either of team 1 long before either of team 1 can take out Hercules.

janus77
Team 1 with ease.
If Sentry can't kill WonderWoman, he can at least keep her busy long enough for Hulk to kill Hercules.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Team 2.

Mostly because Wonder Woman. ww fans make it sound soooo easy.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ww fans make it sound soooo easy.

stick out tongue

I think that it's because of all those hallucinogens DC soaks it's pages in.

Either WWH or SENTRY could solo those two.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ww fans make it sound soooo easy.

Who says I'm a WW fan ?

Originally posted by Tony Stark
stick out tongue

Didn't the mods warn you not to post useless pictures ?

guy222
team one

Tony Stark
Who says I'm a WW fan ?

Didn't the mods warn you not to post useless pictures ?

No mags they didn't... And even if they they did this wouldn't qualify as one 2 of the 4 combatants are in the picture. dolt

Erik-Lensherr
No mags they didn't... And even if they they did this wouldn't qualify as one 2 of the 4 combatants are in the picture. dolt

As a matter of fact they did, when they banned you. It was one of the reasons.

And even if the picture contains one of the combatants it still counts as spam.

Tony Stark

Actually the pictures that they were referring to were "inappropriate" naughty or offensive and non-comic oriented. Obviously this isn't one of those cases.

And FTR so is any of your posts "spam".

wink

tkitna
Team 1

Kutulu

Reported for spamming up the thread instead of talking about the subject.

ultimatethor
I would say team 1 no matter who fights who. It would be extremely hard for wonderwoman to ko WWH as even an all out sentry could not. IMO an all out sentry is well above wonderwoman powerwise, heck when using only a fraction of his power he destroyed terrax a powerful mid level heraldd IMO. And well there id the bit about sentry not using his speed but IMO, it would not really have mattered. Firstly, the sentry is a being whose main strength was proposed to be the vast amount of energy he contained( though power of a million exploding suns is an exaggertion). All of his powers i.e strength speed light manipulation etc, come from the vast amount of enrgy within him. Hence the more he exerts himself using any of his powers the more enrgy he uses.

Now during the WWH fight the sentry might have not used his speed, but he did expend all of his enrgy in the fight and still fail to put WWH down. In other words the sentry might have not done any speedblitzing but he did expend an extremely vast amount of enrgy. Therefore what he did not do in speedblitzing he made up for in pure enrgy attacks. In the end however it was seen that the sentry simply did not have enoughb raw enrgy or sheer power to put WWH down.

Now Wonderwoman is weak to sharp objects. WWH has swords and the sentry can simply form sharp light constructs and coupled with their strength IMO putting wonderwoman down would not be that hard

severance
that seems quite well reasoned. does ww get to use her weapons to parry WWH.

Priest

Erik-Lensherr
Actually the pictures that they were referring to were "inappropriate" naughty or offensive and non-comic oriented. Obviously this isn't one of those cases.

And FTR so is any of your posts "spam".

wink

Most of your attached images are pretty useless to the thread and like I said, even if they include the combatants, due to the fact that they don't support your argument and are just inserted for fun, they still count as spam.

Originally posted by Kutulu
Reported for spamming up the thread instead of talking about the subject.

I'm reported for spamming ? In case you didn't see, I responded to this and Tony Stark's spamming of the thread with useless pictures.

Badabing
This entire thread is becoming spam. Please return to the topic or I'll close it.

Rorschach
Team 1 takes the majority

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by ultimatethor
All characters are out to kill, who wins

You really don't want Diana to be out to kill.

Team two wins.

Rewmac
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You really don't want Diana to be out to kill.

Team two wins. Agreed there. There was a comic where Supes and WW punched eachother and the impacrt sent them to separate galaxies or something I can't remember now.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Rewmac
Agreed there. There was a comic where Supes and WW punched eachother and the impacrt sent them to separate galaxies or something I can't remember now.

DMC4 FTW thumb up

janus77
I find myself misreading the title as "Wonderwoman, Immoral Hercules".
I'm starting to root for Team 2 confused. Go Wondy!

gogogadgetgo
team 1

sentry could beat wonder woman. but for you ww lover's sakes, he could at least stalemate her long enough for wwh to kill herc and its 2 on 1. sentry is fast enough and strong enough to hold ww and a well placed huk smash ends her life.

Bad Ash231
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php?topic=164930.new;topicseen#new

See?

You guys are stupid. 131

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php?topic=164930.new;topicseen#new

See?

You guys are stupid. 131 Well Herochat smells like a used toilet! mad

olympian
Team 1. WWH pounded Hercules and Hercules said that Hulk could have easily killed him. After that it's a 2 vs 1 against WW, whereupon she falls.

Its obvious how he would be killed since he wasent figthing back. The writer made clear Hercules interest was to show how he wasent there to figth him. That particular match isent good for comparation measure, even if we can guess WWHulk (at least from a certain point) was getting ahead of Hercules in power.

I give the nod to team one. Mostly because WW wont use speed in the get go, while Hulk and Sentry usually go for the hurt rigth away.

Decimus
Diana going for the kill would have her magical sword a, shield and armor. The Hulk is like 9 feet tall ,extremely wide and slower than sound. She would destroy the huge hulk in 10 seconds via dismemberment. Then Hercules and WW would double team Sentry even though it isn't necessary.

Kutulu
Originally posted by olympian
Its obvious how he would be killed since he wasent figthing back. The writer made clear Hercules interest was to show how he wasent there to figth him. That particular match isent good for comparation measure, even if we can guess WWHulk (at least from a certain point) was getting ahead of Hercules in power.

I give the nod to team one. Mostly because WW wont use speed in the get go, while Hulk and Sentry usually go for the hurt rigth away.

Hulk smashed Hercules, while Hercules fought back. Hercules said on-panel that Hulk would have easily killed him if he wanted. End of story, take that made up bullcrap you spout elsewhere.

olympian
Im sure it gives you a hard on thinking that, but when a character only "figths back" ONCE to protect a kid and its teamates and cleary doesnt even press any advantage when the Hulk is down and only wastes time to talk with the guy, the bullcrap is on you.

This is even more ironic whne i agreed anyway that from a certain point (especially the figth against Strange and onwards) Hulk was getting ahead in power until the end. Pak said as much.

Ownage, son. The garbage can is thatway -------------------->

ultimatethor
Originally posted by Decimus
Diana going for the kill would have her magical sword a, shield and armor. The Hulk is like 9 feet tall ,extremely wide and slower than sound. She would destroy the huge hulk in 10 seconds via dismemberment. Then Hercules and WW would double team Sentry even though it isn't necessary.

Actually only standard Equipment that is lasso and tiara

Bouboumaster
Team 1, because if Hulk isn't fast enough to cath Wondie to pound her in to the ground, Sentry is. Hulk destroy Hercules.

olympian
Like he does in every figth no?

WWH would certainly have the advantage, thats the correct thing to say.

WrathfulDwarf
That link to herochat gave me diarrhea.

CaptainStoic
Team 1

The Pict
Hulk smashed Hercules, while Hercules fought back. Hercules said on-panel that Hulk would have easily killed him if he wanted. End of story, take that made up bullcrap you spout elsewhere.

End of story!? There's still WW, who basically wins this match-up for team 2.

iceman24567
Herochat is horrible thats why team 2 wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by iceman24567

rolling on floor laughing

FearOfBlood
Team 2.

Mostly because Wonder Woman.

You are pathetic.

FearOfBlood
stick out tongue

Quoted for truth.

pr1983
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
You are pathetic.

you're trolling.

iceman24567
You are pathetic. Nice trolling/bashing/getting banned laughing . Wonder Woman has gone hand to hand with Superman it is pathetic to dismiss her because she isn't a Marvel product and reported.

The Pict
Quoted for truth.

nope

You are pathetic.

He's also right imo

FearOfBlood

They know chars, you know nothing.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by pr1983
you're trolling.

Why don't you ban all members who labelled me many times "retarded" as Estacado ? Oh, i know it: he's a dc fan and i'm a marvel fan, right.

iceman24567
They know chars, you know nothing. I know you will be banned soon and you are a troll nobody likes ban

pr1983
you're trolling.

actually, i meant to say bashing... i'm just so used to telling you off for trolling, it was a reflex...

They know chars, you know nothing.

so go back to herochat...

Why don't you ban all members who labelled me many times "retarded" as Estacado ? Oh, i know it: he's a dc fan and i'm a marvel fan, right.

wow, could that argument be any weaker? i doubt it...

you bring the treatment you get on yourself, so don't expect to be bailed out when you talk shit and people respond...

FearOfBlood
actually, i meant to say bashing... i'm just so used to telling you off for trolling, it was a reflex...

so go back to herochat...

No, i like this place because even if the most hated char of the board (the green giant) beat Galactus and Phoenix at the same time, he would be low herald level laughing laughing laughing

Most important thing is comic power chart:

1) WWH
2) Sentry
3) Black Bolt
4) anyone else

The Pict
No, i like this place because even if the most hated char of the board (the green giant) beat Galactus and Phoenix at the same time, he would be low herald level laughing laughing laughing

1) WWH
2) Sentry
3) Black Bolt
4) anyone else

confused

iceman24567

Most important think is comic power chart:

1) WWH
2) Sentry
3) Black Bolt
4) anyone else No you forgot what a writer said about Superman Prime
Beyonder = Prime > Marvel Earth low cosmics laughing eek!

Mr. Slippyfist

1) WWH
2) Sentry
3) Black Bolt
4) anyone else Good thing that's not going to happen...

Apparently Black Bolt is above Eternity, Galactus, then...

pr1983

1) WWH
2) Sentry
3) Black Bolt
4) anyone else

yeah, ok... blink

my original statement stands. stop trolling.

FearOfBlood
yeah, ok... blink

my original statement stands. stop trolling.

I read wwh, i'm not trolling.

Good debate.

pr1983
I read wwh, i'm not trolling.

Good debate.

it would be if you stopped trolling. now stop.

i read wwh too... as did a large portion of the board...

LORD B
does he actually believe hulk is the most powerful character in the entire marvel universe?

iceman24567
Originally posted by LORD B
does he actually believe hulk is the most powerful character in the entire marvel universe? Isn't it obvious? He is the reason why people are starting to loath anything with Hulk in it eek!

Bnmcd
based on that post he thinks that WWH>LT...

pr1983
does he actually believe hulk is the most powerful character in the entire marvel universe?

i doubt it...

LORD B
Isn't it obvious? He is the reason why people are starting to loath anything with Hulk in it eek!
yeah but the entire universe its ridiculous.

talking of bad fanboys,im starting to get a disliking for......................thanosoh

iceman24567
They know chars, you know nothing. They know so much about characters they Give Scott Summers the win over Kyle Rayner? Yes the know so much more about "chars" than me they approach omniscients.

pr1983
They know so much about characters they Give Scott Summers the win over Kyle Rayner? Yes the know so much more about "chars" than me they approach omniscients.

they did what?

iceman24567
they did what? Nevermind i was wrong they gave Summers the win over Hal my bad i guess they are omniscient laughing wink http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,160791.0.html

Mindset
Nevermind i was wrong they gave Summers the win over Hal my bad i guess they are omniscient laughing wink http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,160791.0.html

Only like 2 people actually said Scott and they were trolling

LORD B
didnt some tard on herochat sat hal jordan loses cos he looks gayermmdur

iceman24567
That's only one example out of a gazillion. Those aren't just some random trolls they are regular posters. Why did you keep criticizing every comment i make?

Evangel94

Let's not be a Mini-Mod here. Let the moderators handle the business of any forum user who breaks the rules, while we focus on the thread topic at hand.

In regards to the battle, I think Team One wins solidly.

iceman24567
didnt some tard on herochat sat hal jordan loses cos he looks gayermmdur Yup when somebody disagrees with the majority the pretty much assault them verbally i say we are a step above them in every way.

LORD B
That's only one example out of a gazillion. Those aren't just some random trolls they are regular posters. Why did you keep criticizing every comment i make?
when?
*edit*
i see you wasnt refering to me,lol.

Mindset

This is the second comment of yours I replied to, unless you only have 2 posts on here then that is not every comment.

And the two posts of yours have been wrong, that might be why.

Bad Ash231
didnt some tard on herochat sat hal jordan loses cos he looks gayermmdur

They're half-serious at that forum.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
This is the second comment of yours I replied to, unless you only have 2 posts on here then that is not every comment.

And the two posts of yours have been wrong, that might be why. You might think they are wrong but nobody else said anything about them i wonder why? eek!

LORD B
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
They're half-serious at that forum.
stop defending your buddies at herochat131

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset

And the two posts of yours have been wrong, that might be why. Oh and you didn't say Deadpool is way smarter than the character he was modeled after? Deathstroke and I'm wrong whatever i will just put you on ignore.

Mindset
You might think they are wrong but nobody else said anything about them i wonder why? eek!

Probably because they didn't feel like responding.

Mindset
Oh and you didn't say Deadpool is way smarter than the character he was modeled after? Deathstroke and I'm wrong whatever i will just put you on ignore.

I guess you don't know what sarcasm is.

pr1983
i've been to herochat... they aren't idiots, they just have a different way of debating, and from what ive seen its basically that cis and pis (to a lesser extent) are always on...

iceman24567
i've been to herochat... they aren't idiots, they just have a different way of debating, and from what ive seen its basically that cis and pis (to a lesser extent) are always on... They really aren't that bad at their most extreme they are like a forum of FearofBlood's but not as polite.

Kutulu
i've been to herochat... they aren't idiots, they just have a different way of debating, and from what ive seen its basically that cis and pis (to a lesser extent) are always on...

Plus they don't have KMCIS over there, such as the ZOMG SPEED BLITZ!!!11!!1 LULZ statements that we have at KMC. They think of a fight as if it would actually happen in a comic.

pr1983
Plus they don't have KMCIS over there, such as the ZOMG SPEED BLITZ!!!11!!1 LULZ statements that we have at KMC. They think of a fight as if it would actually happen in a comic.

do you just not like kmc, or...

iceman24567
Plus they don't have KMCIS over there, such as the ZOMG SPEED BLITZ!!!11!!1 LULZ statements that we have at KMC. They think of a fight as if it would actually happen in a comic. Less than half of the time and if anybody objects to what they say they are gay stupid fanboys eek!

pr1983
Please, everyone, drop the herochat discussion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.