X-Men Amalgam versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
X-Men Amalgam attributes:

- body (strength and durability) of Colossus
- Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and claws, and healing factor
- Cyclops' optic blast
- Nightcrawler's teleportation
- Storm's flight and weather powers

psycho gundam
this abomination dies faster than the team that comprises it.(all in one spot)

the dreaded one-shot ends this.

pr1983
Originally posted by Master-Borg
X-Men Amalgam attributes:

- body (strength and durability) of Colossus
- Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and claws, and healing factor
- Cyclops' optic blast
- Nightcrawler's teleportation
- Storm's flight and weather powers

thanos...

Master-Borg
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this abomination dies faster than the team that comprises it.(all in one spot)

the dreaded one-shot ends this. gimme a break...thanos ain't that powerful

this amalgam can teleport behind Thanos and decapitate him with Colossus strength + wolverine's claws

Phantom Zone
gimme a break...thanos ain't that powerful

this amalgam can teleport behind Thanos and decapitate him with Colossus strength + wolverine's claws

Could he do it fast enough though? Thanos can react quickly when he needs to.

psycho gundam
gimme a break...thanos ain't that powerful

this amalgam can teleport behind Thanos and decapitate him with Colossus strength + wolverine's claws drax isn't on the x-men

Sin I AM
Frankly, the amalgam u made up sucks ass, and would get trounced as soon as they apperared on the battlefield...what you should have used was

Cannonball (impenetrable blast field, flight)
Iceman (god-like elemental control)
Nate Grey god-like tp and tk)
Juggernaut (god-like strength and durability)
Gambit(new son saga)

i'd own your amalgam and thanos at the same time

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Frankly, the amalgam u made up sucks ass, and would get trounced as soon as they apperared on the battlefield...what you should have used was

Cannonball (impenetrable blast field, flight)
Iceman (god-like elemental control)
Nate Grey god-like tp and tk)
Juggernaut (god-like strength and durability)
Gambit(new son saga)

i'd own your amalgam and thanos at the same time

I wasn't trying to make a GOD, your amalgam is WAY TOO POWERFUL...it would squish Thanos with its thumb and that's no fun

Phantom Zone
I wasn't trying to make a GOD, your amalgam is WAY TOO POWERFUL...it would squish Thanos with its thumb and that's no fun

Thats a good point actually.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Thats a good point actually.

What's a good point ?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
What's a good point ?

....... that SIAs Amalgam is too powerful, you want to create a character that isnt going to curbstomp another one but give a good fight.

Erik-Lensherr
....... that SIAs Amalgam is too powerful, you want to create a character that isnt going to curbstomp another one but give a good fight.

So pointing out the obvious counts as good points ?

Phantom Zone
Im bored and dont have anything better to do so i'll think i'll come in here and start some **** with PZ.....wait a minute wasnt I supposed to put him on ignore?

Sin I AM
hmmmm......well the one u made unfortunatley is inadequate in battling Thanos. Colossus's body and durability even laced with adamantium and Logans ridiculous healing factor..should realistically be no match for Thanos, Storms power is a non-factor, the optic blast should prove useful for about a second, and night crawler doesnt teleport fast enough to best his reflexes

Erik-Lensherr
I'm trying to blend in with other members so I'll just start and praise them without no apparent reason

Phantom Zone

Put me on ignore, ppppplease. Ok?

Soljer
Thanos stomps.

Oh, and Alfheim; you've been warned to stop trolling on multiple occasions in the past.

It'd be a good idea to listen to said warnings.

Sin I AM
lol, u two are amusing

celestialdemon
This amalgam has no shot at beating Thanos.

LORD B
storm solosnonefist

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by LORD B
storm solosnonefist

laughing

Xplosive
hmmmm......well the one u made unfortunatley is inadequate in battling Thanos. Colossus's body and durability even laced with adamantium and Logans ridiculous healing factor..should realistically be no match for Thanos, Storms power is a non-factor, the optic blast should prove useful for about a second, and night crawler doesnt teleport fast enough to best his reflexes

Didn't once Logan went through Thanos with his claws. He didn't hurt him much, but wouldn't still that mean that he actually (especially having Colossus strength) would be capable of slicing and tearing Thanos head off.

Still, Thanos takes this.

Kid Kurdy
I agree with almost everything, but saying that NC doesn't teleport fast enough is a bit... stupid.

Thanos still wins though. Colossus, healing factor or no healing factor, is no match for Thanos, Storm is useless and as much as I like Cyclops, he's just gonna annoy Thanos a bit, nothing more.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Xplosive
Didn't once Logan went through Thanos with his claws.
Yes, he did.

So theoretically, he could do it again. Especially with Colossus strength added.

It's the only chance they have.

Priest
Thanos.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I agree with almost everything, but saying that NC doesn't teleport fast enough is a bit... stupid.

How is it stupid? Are you saying nightcrawler has never been owned trying to teleport quickly in order to confuse his opponent? Because he has. Nightcrawler just isnt fast enough.

Kid Kurdy
How is it stupid? Are you saying nightcrawler has never been owned trying to teleport quickly in order to confuse his opponent? Because he has. Nightcrawler just isnt fast enough.
You do realize that NC teleports instantaneous ?

Soljer
You do realize that NC teleports instantaneous ?

No it isn't.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Soljer
No it isn't.
Ok, for 99 pct instantaneous.

Big difference lol.

Master-Borg
NC could teleport a rock into Thano's head and kill him instantly

Soljer
Ok, for 99 pct instantaneous.

Big difference lol.

*shrugs* Characters like Wolverine and Spiderman have been able to, after Nightcrawler teleports, 'sense' where he'll reappear, and get in position for it before Nightcrawler actually gets there.

I'd say that's slightly slower than 'ninety nine percent instantaneous,' whatever the hell that'd even mean.

Soljer
NC could teleport a rock into Thano's head and kill him instantly

'Complete molecular control'

Master-Borg
'Complete molecular control'

.... so does that mean Thanos could not be beaten physically?

btw, doesnt Apoc also have complete molecular control...he still gets beat.

llagrok
Rogue with Ms.Marvel's senses was able to detect where he would appear :/

This superstrong bodyguard was able to wack Nightcrawler right after teleported in uncanny x-men, some time back.

Kid Kurdy
*shrugs* Characters like Wolverine and Spiderman have been able to, after Nightcrawler teleports, 'sense' where he'll reappear, and get in position for it before Nightcrawler actually gets there.

And what does that have to do with his "teleportation speed" ? Even Cyclops has hit NC because he knew where NC was gonna attack.

Rogue had a sixth sense, Wolverine has heightened senses, Spider-Man has his spider-sense and Cyclops knows NC very well and knows how he likes to fight.

How this will help Thanos however, is beyond me.

celestialdemon
And what does that have to do with his "teleportation speed" ? Even Cyclops has hit NC because he knew where NC was gonna attack.

Rogue had a sixth sense, Wolverine has heightened senses, Spider-Man has his spider-sense and Cyclops knows NC very well and knows how he likes to fight.

How this will help Thanos however, is beyond me.

It disproves the idea of his teleportation being instantaneous. In order for them all to hit him, they would have to see him teleport then realize where he is going to be and attack him the moment he gets there. That's nowhere near instant.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It disproves the idea of his teleportation being instantaneous. In order for them all to hit him, they would have to see him teleport then realize where he is going to be and attack him the moment he gets there. That's nowhere near instant.
Have you actually read my explanation of how they could hit him ?

Soljer

Wolverine's heightened senses allow him to SMELL where nightcrawler will appear.

Meaning teleportation is slower than the speed of smell. no expression.

celestialdemon

I read it just fine, but everything you explained still requires more time than instant.

Sin I AM
What he is trying to say is Nigthcrawler (though fast) just aint "instantaneous" fast...if that was the case he would not have gotten his prehendile tail handed to him when he fought the Neo. It it was in fact instantaneous, no opponent would defeat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.