Green Lantern Recommendations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Shindiggery
Hey guys I am a huge comic fan love both Marvel and DC particularly Spider-Man from Marvel and Batman from DC but I am pretty interested into getting into Green Lantern from DC so do you guys know any good collections or graphic novels to pick up of Green Lantern?

pr1983
rebirth is one... emerald twilight... any of the new hal jordan ones are good...

Faceman
Who's your favorite Lantern ?

Rorschach
Emerald Twilight shifty
Green Lantern Rebirth
Green Lantern v4
Green Lantern Corps
Sinestro Corps Special

Mr Shindiggery
Originally posted by Faceman
Who's your favorite Lantern ?

I like the look of Hal Jordon probearly the most out of all them ain`t he the Silver Age Green Lantern?

nimbus006
Originally posted by Mr Shindiggery
Hey guys I am a huge comic fan love both Marvel and DC particularly Spider-Man from Marvel and Batman from DC but I am pretty interested into getting into Green Lantern from DC so do you guys know any good collections or graphic novels to pick up of Green Lantern?

I did the same thing a couple months ago.

Here is what i reccommend doing:

First go to Barnes and Nobles, Borders, or any book store that sells trade paperbacks.

Take a couple of Lantern paperbacks such as Emerald Twilight, A New Dawn, Rebirth, Recharge, or Green Lantern Corps. Volume 1, and read them in the store. You can purchase them if you'd like, but it's going to cost you. What i did was I purchased the one I enjoyed the most (Rebirth), just to have it.

After your done getting a good feel for GL's and the corps go and purchase Sinestro Corps. Volume 1 paperback.

This is in my opinion a perfect place to start collecting Green Lantern comics because it's a nice event that has a significant impact on the Corps.

After you get this paperback, go to a comic book store and start collecting Green Lantern (#24-current) or Green Lantern Corps (I believe Sinestro Corps Volume I leaves you off on issue 17 or so, not sure). Or, you can start collecting both GL, and GL Corps.

Hope this helps = )

DigiMark007
use the questions thread. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.