Wolverine/Storm VS Rogue/Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
seems interesting

note- Bone claw Wolverine in this one= better healing factor

Battlehammer
Wolverines a none factor.

magento/rogue win.

Badabing
Magneto uses Logan to impale Storm. sad

Battlehammer
so true or simply rerveses his blod flow in his entire body for the KO.

Logan ecompletely useless in this encounter.

Erik-Lensherr
Magneto beats all 3.

2damnloud
Wolverine and Storm ftw

pr1983
Originally posted by Badabing
Magneto uses Logan to impale Storm. sad

co-signed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Magneto beats all 3. Qft!

2damnloud
Instantaneous Pressure dome stops any "impalement".

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/valechan/feats/TheUncannyX-Men283-27.jpg

Storm simply steals the planet's resources from Magneto rendering him powerless or uses hypersonic winds to smoother him.

Darth Martin
Rogue speedblitzes Wolverine and knocks him out and Magneto starts using Logan as both a lightning rod and a fastball special. laughing

pr1983
Originally posted by 2damnloud

Storm simply steals the planet's resources from Magneto rendering him powerless or uses hypersonic winds to smoother him.

shock

oh, wait, theres no reason i should be surprised by a post like that... the whole, making shit up part of it, i mean...

Ha-Son

ha-son

Darth Martin
Wait will Mags be able to control Logan if this is Bone-Claw Wolverine?

pr1983
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wait will Mags be able to control Logan if this is Bone-Claw Wolverine?

iron in the blood, etc...

Darth Martin
Okay that'll work.

Sin I AM
Magneto has never been shown to do the whole "iron" in your blood trick....still 10/10 mags n rogue

Soljer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Magneto has never been shown to do the whole "iron" in your blood trick....still 10/10 mags n rogue

Yes he has.

Multiple times, in fact.

LORD B
team 2 in stomp

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Soljer
Yes he has.

Multiple times, in fact.

Can he, can you prove it? I'm not doubting you, I just own many books with Magneto appearance dating several years back and have never actually seen him do it, only referred to in comic boards. Do u have a scan?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by pr1983
shock

oh, wait, theres no reason i should be surprised by a post like that... the whole, making shit up part of it, i mean...

Off topic but IRRC making that "pressure dome" actually took quite a lot of time. I'm pretty sure the pages before that scan show Storm taking her sweet time to alter the pressure in the area and thus create a "pressure dome".

pr1983
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
IRRC Making that Pressure Dome actually took quite a lot of time.

exactomundo my good man...

Estacado
Rogue.

ExodusCloak
exactomundo my good man...

I just checked...it actually didn't that much time so I must apologize for coming across as if it did. The one I was thinking of was the one she used in Claremont's Fury arc with Sage, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Viper and Rachel that took a load of time.

In this one there's an explosion, Bishop is standing in front of Storm when they see it.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2850/uncannyxmen28318mw9.th.jpg

Afterwards Storm erects her pressure Dome, and Bishop and co are standing further away from Storm and co. So I guess it did take time however this one took less time then the one in the Fury arc. The one in the Fury arc was stronger though. End of off-topicness.

pr1983
I just checked...it actually didn't that much time so I must apologize for coming across as if it did. The one I was thinking of was the one she used in Claremont's Fury arc with Sage, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Viper and Rachel that took a load of time.

In this one there's an explosion, Bishop is standing in front of Storm when they see it.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2850/uncannyxmen28318mw9.th.jpg

Afterwards Storm erects her pressure Dome, and Bishop and co are standing further away from Storm and co. So I guess it did take time however this one took less time then the one in the Fury arc. The one in the Fury arc was stronger though. End of off-topicness.

it wasnt instantaneous, was my point...

spidey-dude
magneto solo

ExodusCloak
it wasnt instantaneous, was my point...

I know stick out tongue , just retracting a part of my previous statement so I don't get mauled by an angry mob.

pr1983
I know stick out tongue , just retracting a part of my previous statement so I don't get mauled by an angry mob.

laughing out loud

2damnloud
Off topic but IRRC making that "pressure dome" actually took quite a lot of time. I'm pretty sure the pages before that scan show Storm taking her sweet time to alter the pressure in the area and thus create a "pressure dome".

Ur lying.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Ur lying.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
exodus is not lying and I do not like the way that you called one of the most honest members of the board a lyer.

not to mention even if exodus is incorrect exodus did not state it as a fact exodus said pritty sure meaning there is a chance exodus is incorrect.

So how about you shut your trap. Not to mention you are known to mis repersent events and are far from the most honest memeber of the board. You also ignore stated facts about storm simply becuases you dislike the fact storm is not as powerful as you like to think.

Badabing
Ur lying.

roll eyes (sarcastic) 2damn, this attitude of yours will need to stop. You have had enough chances to be civil. If you like KMC then please stop with this sort of behavior. Thanks.
Originally posted by Battlehammer
exodus is not lying and I do not like the way that you called one of the most honest members of the board a lyer.
QFT

iceman24567
Hasn't Magneto soloed the X-men like half a dozen times? Wasn't Storm part of the team when he soloed them? Magneto solos this and the whole bubbly bit is garbage she has been hit by Magneto controlling a metal object before.

2damnloud

laughing out loud

And he was

I ony ignore foolishness.

No facts have been presented.

I really don't have to explain myself to you.

2damnloud
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hasn't Magneto soloed the X-men like half a dozen times? Wasn't Storm part of the team when he soloed them? Magneto solos this and the whole bubbly bit is garbage she has been hit by Magneto controlling a metal object before.

Storm suffocates him on an off-day holding back.

team one for the win. smile

Battlehammer
laughing out loud

And he was

No facts have been presented.

I really don't have to explain myself to you.

No you ignore facts that you dislike, becuase your poor storm is not as great as you love to imply.

For one she an alpha.

For two she has limits and if exceeding them can lead to death.

for two magneto could simply reverse her blood flow Koing her with in the first seconds of battle.

2damnloud
No you ignore facts that you dislike, becuase your poor storm is not as great as you love to imply.

For one she an alpha.

For two she has limits and if exceeding them can lead to death.

for two magneto could simply reverse her blood flow Koing her with in the first seconds of battle.

None of which u have proof of.

iceman24567
Storm suffocates him on an off-day holding back.

team one for the win. smile Why didn't she do it in those X-Men issues? She had dozens upon dozens of chances to i know why she didn't because it's usually been Magneto > The X-Men which Storm was part of you have no proof so we all should ignore you laughing

Battlehammer

His daughter was able to Ko an entire wedding which if not mistaken also contain storm her self in seconds.

Magneto is far more powerful, far more skilll and only needs to do it to a single opponet and has the reaction time which will allow him to accomplish this goal before storm can react.

Logan stated that storm can kill her self if she attempts to sue to much power in the new x-men.

2damnloud
Why didn't she do it in those X-Men issues? She had dozens upon dozens of chances to i know why she didn't because it's usually been Magneto > The X-Men which Storm was part of you have no proof so we all should ignore you laughing

It's enough for me that he admits in his own words that she has never really tried to harm him.

Forum rules states they use all the powers at their disposal.

Given that fact, Storm/Wolverins wins.yes

gogogadgetgo

yes, yes, and yes

gogogadgetgo
Why didn't she do it in those X-Men issues? She had dozens upon dozens of chances to i know why she didn't because it's usually been Magneto > The X-Men which Storm was part of you have no proof so we all should ignore you laughing

wait, i know the answer to this....ummm.....she didnt coz she cant so she wont Happy Dance

iceman24567
It's enough for me that he admits in his own words that she has never really tried to harm him.

Given that fact, Storm/Wolverins wins.yes So i guess you can use that excuse for Storm never winning a fight then....Given facts and actually comics Magento wins alone eek!

pr1983

so how does one ignore themselves? teach us oh great one...

must be nice to demand proof when you can never provide it... smile

2damnloud
His daughter was able to Ko an entire wedding which if not mistaken also contain storm her self in seconds.

Magneto is far more powerful, far more skilll and only needs to do it to a single opponet and has the reaction time which will allow him to accomplish this goal before storm can react.

Storm has beaten Polaris in every single confrontation.

Mangeto is NOT more powerful, but a tiny bit more sklled.

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/9053/stormvspolaris25cx.jpg

And Storm wasn't at the wedding.

gogogadgetgo

Given that fact, Storm/Wolverins wins.yes

ahhh yesssssss...... i do love double standards....but when we post scans of storm admiting that thor was above her you go
"...nah uh..its..not..ture..must..shut..off..brain...before..sinks...it....nooooooo"

laughing laughing laughing

spidey-dude
shock

oh, wait, theres no reason i should be surprised by a post like that... the whole, making shit up part of it, i mean... reported for swearing

2damnloud
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
ahhh yesssssss...... i do love double standards....but when we post scans of storm admiting that thor was above her you go
"...nah uh..its..not..ture..must..shut..off..brain...before..sinks...it....nooooooo"

laughing laughing laughing

Yea, that would be cool without considering self-imposed limits which are not actually REAL.

Storm with no conception of limitations and at normal levels harnesses the center of the ****ing galaxy.

What the **** can Thor(A god do?) at normal levels? Hit shit with a hammer?

Pu damn lease roll eyes (sarcastic)

He is a flea amongst TITANS.

pr1983
Yea, that would be cool without considering self-imposed limits which are not actually REAL.

Storm with no conception of limitations and at normal levels harnesses the center of the ****ing galaxy.

He is a flea amongst TITANS.

troll, much?

iceman24567

He is a flea amongst TITANS. Fleas must ko dogs daily then because Thor made her look like a low level mutant bangin

iceman24567
troll, much? Blind to reality so more like delusional much?

Battlehammer
Storm has beaten Polaris in every single confrontation.

Mangeto is NOT more powerful, but a tiny bit more sklled.

And Storm wasn't at the wedding.

As you stated they use there powers to there fullest. In Uncanny X-Men 426 Polaris reversed the blood flow of an entire wedding Koing all of them. Magneto being more powerful and skill full could accomplish this with ease against Storm. He also unlike Polaris will only be focusing on a singe individual, which means that Storm would be KO as soon as the match began.

Now before you even attempt to say that it would not KO Storm, because you be wrong. He physical body is not different then another humans and would be taken out just as fast. Also people such as Wolverine who have Healing Factor were also KO right away.

Or he could simply do this to storm ending the fight

gogogadgetgo

Storm with no conception of limitations and at normal levels harnesses the caramel center of the ****ing galaxy, also knows as the milkyway chocolate fudge bar.

He is a God amongst mortals.

haha hahaha hahahahah hahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha ahaha hahaha hahaha haha ha haha ha hahaha ha

fixed

gogogadgetgo
Fleas must ko dogs daily then because Thor made her look like a low level mutant bangin

more like a regular human mortal

2damnloud
As you stated they use there powers to there fullest. In Uncanny X-Men 426 Polaris reversed the blood flow of an entire wedding Koing all of them. Magneto being more powerful and skill full could accomplish this with ease against Storm. He also unlike Polaris will only be focusing on a singe individual, which means that Storm would be KO as soon as the match began.

Now before you even attempt to say that it would not KO Storm, because you be wrong. He physical body is not different then another humans and would be taken out just as fast. Also people such as Wolverine who have Healing Factor were also KO right away.

Or he could simply do this to storm ending the fight

The above means shit.

Storm has already been shown easily channeling and redirecting Joseph's electromagnetic energies who is MORE POWERFUL than Magneto.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4208/redirectinglightning4sx.jpg

Of course Storm has never really even attempted to fight him in serious combat striving for a kill.

http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/6235/xmenunlimited3906ts1.jpg

iceman24567
So that means she could beat him in a one on one battle speculation to the highest degree Storm gets tossed around by Magneto with the rest of the X-Men facts >> speculation/hyperbole. Magneto solos team one like he always has.

gogogadgetgo
hahaha whay to go making things up...channeling joseph's powers indeed...you forgot to mention that colossus was acting as a lighting rodd so that storm can "channel" the energy from colossus to joseph..if she could do it herself as you claimed, why didnt she? why have colossus act as a lightning rodd? coz she cant...if she could then she would have but she cant so she didnt.

and so what if she wasnt trying to kill magneto? oh my got, shes not trying to kill magento so she wont use her powers to its fullest to fight magneto and just watch him kill the x-men and herself coz i'm not trying to kill him.

2damnloud
The scan above also illustrates that Storm's weather powers give her some control over electromagnetism,

Anyone would know this, but some need pictures.

Storm would oneshot Magneto like she one-shoted Polaris.

Bad Ash231
Can we please ban Storm from the versus forum.... erm

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Can we please ban 2damnloud from the forum.... erm

Fixed.

2damnloud
Truth Hurts.

Come to terms with it.

2damnloud
Storm can work her powers THROUGH Magneto's forcefields.

As we can see, Magneto can take an optic blast and a class 100 strength punch from Colossus with his Shields.

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?...men01812rq9.jpg

But here we see Storm SLICING and ripping right through him to the BONE WITH HIS SHIELDS UP almost Killing him, all while HOLDING BACK.

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?...men01813mq3.jpg

Again we see his shields holding up to a full Blast from PHOENIX who is semi-bloodlusted.

http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shield3hp5.jpg

Whereas here we see Ororo taxing his shield unto certain death until he uses Colossus as a weapon. He even says how much it strained his "magnetic powers"(his SHIELDS)

http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?i...dmagneto1vm.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?...magneto26nv.jpg

Also note that given Storm's nature, she was likely holding back here as well.

Poeple often cite Magneto as one of the smartest Supervillains-- a literal GENIUS.

Why would he drop his shields with Nightcrawler and Colossus directly behind him??

It should be also noted that Storm's powers taxed him unto death, while his shields held up to Cyclops, Colossus, Night Crawler and even Phoenix- possesed Jean.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Can we please ban Storm threads, 2damnloud and TricksterPriest from the versus forum.... erm

Fixed 313

Erik-Lensherr
Truth Hurts.

Come to terms with it.

Is this an internal monologue ?

Bouboumaster
Magneto soloes..... The three of them.

2damnloud
Magneto can BARELY handle Storm HOLDING BACK!~

Tis fact.

pr1983
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Is this an internal monologue ?

possibly so...

Bouboumaster
Magneto can BARELY handle Storm HOLDING BACK!~

Tis fact.

Where is the scan of Magneto pwning Storm, already?

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Where is the scan of Magneto pwning Storm, already?

here you go

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=417866&pagenumber=8

iceman24567
here you go

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=417866&pagenumber=8 Hmm that thread just shows how Magneto beats on the X-Men lulz. Fanboy dreams < actual feats and wins. Magneto solos all 3 everyday of the year until he died of old age.

gogogadgetgo
Hmm that thread just shows how Magneto beats on the X-Men lulz. Fanboy dreams < actual feats and wins. Magneto solos all 3 everyday of the year until he died of old age.

really? i could have sworn i saw some magneto vs x-men with storm scans somewhere at the bottom...hmmm...

Rutog98
really? i could have sworn i saw some magneto vs x-men with storm scans somewhere at the bottom...hmmm...

On these boards the way fights unfold in canon does not always equate to how they should happen. For instance, how powerful was Storm portrayed when Magneto "beat" her plus the other X-Men? Was she devalued based on other, stronger appearances of the character? The fact is Storm has several cosmic level stunts under her belt. She also has several stunts on a continental scale, hemisphere scale and global. Magneto doesn't even have one of these without the aid of technology. (Even then, he still has had to strain for global feats while boosted by technology.)

She controls the same forces he does as well as forces he does not control. Her ability to control energy in the quantities I have posted above means that she could literally rob him of the very em fields he controls. She could wrest control of them from him by the fact that she has so much more raw power than he.

Storm can beat the other 3 all by herself.

h1a8
Magneto kills storm in no time with a fraction of his power.

2damnloud
Originally posted by h1a8
Magneto kills storm in no time with a fraction of his power.

Or Storm suffocates him with a vortex.

Or flashfreezes him INSIDE his shield.

Overloads him like she did Polaris, causing him to explode.

Or summons a super-heated vortex to destroy him meagnetic fields while simultaneously baking him like the people of Pompei.

Last, but not least, she drops a star on his domepiece. cool

Doctor-Alvis
Once again, I play the undefeated "railgunned helmet to the face" card.

horrorwolf
Rogue touches Magneto and they both violently curbstomp team 1.

laughing @wolverine down there on the ground.

What the hells he gonna do here?

Doctor-Alvis
That strategy doesn't sound too well thought out.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Once again, I play the undefeated "railgunned helmet to the face" card.

lol.

Pobably won't work.

She's dodged faster attacks.

Doctor-Alvis
lol.

Pobably won't work.

She's dodged faster attacks.
Faster non-linear attacks? Pobably not 'cause none were mentioned last time.

Creshosk
Originally posted by spidey-dude
reported for swearing So racism is okay but swearing isn't?

Paola
stay on topic, please...

2damnloud
Faster non-linear attacks? Pobably not 'cause none were mentioned last time.

Who said it would be non-linear?

Doctor-Alvis
Who said it would be non-linear?
I did. When I first described the attack months ago.

2damnloud
I did. When I first described the attack months ago.

It would be linear no matter what. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doctor-Alvis
It would be linear no matter what. roll eyes (sarcastic)
No it wouldn't. All bs dodging claims are defeated by the fact that this projectile will have its path adjusted to hit her, unlike all the dodging feats you like to bring up where the projectile fires in a straight line or arc with no course correction and are easily sidestepped.

redhotrash
Wow, I had heard stories of the massively ignorant Storm fanboys, but hadnt really seen many before this thread. Storm dropping a star on Magneto hmm?

2damnloud
No it wouldn't. All bs dodging claims are defeated by the fact that this projectile will have its path adjusted to hit her, unlike all the dodging feats you like to bring up where the projectile fires in a straight line or arc with no course correction and are easily sidestepped.

To adjust the direction in an arc = less the speed than a linear attack which= more than enough time to mount an assault or defense. If the projectile is to arc, then the it would begin in a linear motion inevitably--vertically , horizontally, diaganally etc. Then it would have to be halted from linear motion and made to arc.

Pressure dome happends instantly. Blocks it.

It's not like he can accelerate it instantly anyway, and it's not like it's coming at lightspeed . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raoul
it's not like it's coming at lightspeed . roll eyes (sarcastic)

shame the same can't be said about your bullshit... ermm

2damnloud
Originally posted by Raoul
shame the same can't be said about your bullshit... ermm

laughing out loud @ you being mad.

Deal.

Raoul

Deal.

i'd dur you, but that would be an insult to the dur...

Doctor-Alvis
To adjust the direction in an arc = less the speed than a linear attack which= more than enough time to mount an assault or defense. If the projectile is to arc, then the it would begin in a linear motion inevitably--vertically , horizontally, diaganally etc. Then it would have to be halted from linear motion and made to arc.
How much time are you thinking Storm would gain from Magneto's helmet steering a foot from it's original course to counter the dodge? Whatever amount it is, I assure you it won't be enough.

Also, look up the difference between dumb fire rockets and guided missiles then know that difference.

Query: How?

Never said he could, or it will, but it doesn't have to be.

skyfather
team 2 win in a stomp

Badabing

Deal. thumb down

2damnloud
How much time are you thinking Storm would gain from Magneto's helmet steering a foot from it's original course to counter the dodge? Whatever amount it is, I assure you it won't be enough.

Also, look up the difference between dumb fire rockets and guided missiles then know that difference.

It can be as guided as it wants, it doesn't happen instantly.

First he has to find the metal. It will begin a linear course(which she could dodge anyway, but that's not your argument). He would have to focus some to speed it up, then halt the momentum and then focus a little more to get it to arc.

Storm can think and the air molecules are instantly compressed around her. It's deflected.

If he "guides" it he has to focus to halt the momentum again and bring it back at her again.

The cat and mouse could end with Storm dropping a tornado on him before he can react.

These precious seconds mean a lot to people who's powers work at the speed of thought.

Doctor-Alvis
It can be as guided as it wants, it doesn't happen instantly.
It doesn't need to be.

What the crap is this "halt the momentum" start/go nonsense? It's a magnetically propelled pieces of metal, not a cheap one button remote control car that needs to reverse in circles to change direction. You're completely over exaggerating the complexity of this maneuver.

Step 1: Fire metal at target
Step 2: Put your junk in that box
Step 3: Adjust trajectory while metal continues towards target
Step 4: PROFIT!

Metal is easy to come by when your suit is made of varying levels of it, kind of depends on the day and suit.

Again, why is it deflected? Why would the projectile simply be cast aside like falling debris instead of continuing towards the target?

2damnloud
It doesn't need to be.

What the crap is this "halt the momentum" start/go nonsense? It's a magnetically propelled pieces of metal, not a cheap one button remote control car that needs to reverse in circles to change direction. You're completely over exaggerating the complexity of this maneuver.

Step 1: Fire metal at target
Step 2: Put your junk in that box
Step 3: Adjust trajectory while metal continues towards target
Step 4: PROFIT!

Metal is easy to come by when your suit is made of varying levels of it, kind of depends on the day and suit.

Again, why is it deflected? Why would the projectile simply be cast aside like falling debris instead of continuing towards the target?

This is stupid.

You're not offering anything that disputes what I said. You're only basically saying "It's not as hard as you make it seem" without saying why.

Adjusting trajectory causes it to lose momentum.

You argument was that any object moving in a non-linear direction would do the trick.

My argument was that any extra "adjusting" takes time that Magneto doesnt have, and it takes away from the speed or the object, whether magneticall propelled or not.

The projectile would be cast aside because......it's a projectile laughing out loud

Why wouldn't it be.

If it can "hit" her it can "hit" a wall of compressed air.

Doctor-Alvis
You're not offering anything that disputes what I said. You're only basically saying "It's not as hard as you make it seem" without saying why.
On the contrary, you're not offering anything that disputes what I said.

I agree. Key differences here. Lose momentum.
halt the momentum
Lose momentum?

It sounds as if you suggest he'd have to stop completely to change its direction, which is ridiculous.

It is not.

Changing course a foot, at most, in mid flight isn't going to cost nearly enough time to leave an opening.

Why would it be cast aside? There will be constant force pushing it at Storm. The shot isn't going to skip off it then never seen again. There's no reason why it wouldn't be able to make it through her pressure dome, if she can create it in time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.