Not that it matters to anyone, but...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
When I was at a nearby convenience store (I went there to purchase an icecream sandwich) I saw these two girls pull up in a Pontiac I think it was. I wasn't looking at the damn car anyway. One came out, she was light skinned, and had nice ass and the whole nine. I'm not usually into bright skinned girls, I'm more into smooth dark chocolate girls, but I digress. So the other came out and I was completely blown away. I usually don't gawk or drool over sexy girls, but she took the cake and the ****ing cider. She was light skinned with a beautiful face and she had on these white hotpants. You could see a part of her yellow ass and her cameltoe. Her legs were flawless. Not a scuff or a scar was on them. I had to wait in my car for her to come back out of the store just to see her fine ass again. Maybe I need to get out more, but this girl was one of the finest girls I've ever seen. That's the kind of girl you'd have to beat niggas down for. I wish I could have taken a pic, but I was already acting creepy enough. Whew! I had to tell someone. big grin

JacopeX
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I had to wait in my car for her to come back out of the store just to see her fine ass again. crazy

Sol Valentine
When I was at a nearby convenience store (I went there to purchase an icecream sandwich) I saw these two girls pull up in a Pontiac I think it was. I wasn't looking at the damn car anyway. One came out, she was light skinned, and had nice ass and the whole nine. I'm not usually into bright skinned girls, I'm more into smooth dark chocolate girls, but I digress. So the other came out and I was completely blown away. I usually don't gawk or drool over sexy girls, but she took the cake and the ****ing cider. She was light skinned with a beautiful face and she had on these white hotpants. You could see a part of her yellow ass and her cameltoe. Her legs were flawless. Not a scuff or a scar was on them. I had to wait in my car for her to come back out of the store just to see her fine ass again. Maybe I need to get out more, but this girl was one of the finest girls I've ever seen. That's the kind of girl you'd have to beat niggas down for. I wish I could have taken a pic, but I was already acting creepy enough. Whew! I had to tell someone. big grin

You didn't bag?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
You didn't bag?

Bro, did not read the entire thing? I wouldn't have a fuc.king chance with a girl like that. Not many people I know would.

Ax3l
I don't get it. I didn't read, though.

Sol Valentine
Bro, did not read the entire thing? I wouldn't have a fuc.king chance with a girl like that. Not many people I know would.

I seemmm

Lightningrod
i may be gay
but i find that funny stick out tongue

chillmeistergen
Umm.. cool.

mitchum
Originally posted by Ax3l

Rogue Jedi
When I was at a nearby convenience store (I went there to purchase an icecream sandwich) I saw these two girls pull up in a Pontiac I think it was. I wasn't looking at the damn car anyway. One came out, she was light skinned, and had nice ass and the whole nine. I'm not usually into bright skinned girls, I'm more into smooth dark chocolate girls, but I digress. So the other came out and I was completely blown away. I usually don't gawk or drool over sexy girls, but she took the cake and the ****ing cider. She was light skinned with a beautiful face and she had on these white hotpants. You could see a part of her yellow ass and her cameltoe. Her legs were flawless. Not a scuff or a scar was on them. I had to wait in my car for her to come back out of the store just to see her fine ass again. Maybe I need to get out more, but this girl was one of the finest girls I've ever seen. That's the kind of girl you'd have to beat niggas down for. I wish I could have taken a pic, but I was already acting creepy enough. Whew! I had to tell someone. big grin didja get dem digits?

Bardock42
Bro, did not read the entire thing? I wouldn't have a fuc.king chance with a girl like that. Not many people I know would. It's better to try and fail than to....no...actually that would just make you a loser. Nevermind.

Rogue Jedi
There is no try.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
There is no try. Obscure.

Rogue Jedi
Astigmatism?

Roulette
Goku, you should've smacked her ass then ran away like a mo' fo'.

Originally posted by Bardock42
It's better to try and fail than to....no...actually that would just make you a loser. Nevermind.

laughing out loud Truly inspiring.

Toku King

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/Dino-kun/1183064455517.gif

Mairuzu
Did she look like.....

THIS

The Pict
Originally posted by Ax3l

laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
She's probably a hoe bag.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
She's probably a hoe bag.

I'd ruin that bag.

McLovin

haermm

You shoulda busted out a load right there.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by McLovin
haermm

You shoulda busted out a load right there.

Bro, that was the first girl I'd ever seen that I would go through the trouble to r***ing. Or least poison and have sex with posthumously. Shooting semen straight in the hole, nigga haermm

McLovin
Bro, that was the first girl I'd ever seen that I would go through the trouble to r***ing. Or least poison and have sex with posthumously.

haermm

We need to DT some bitches one day.

Grinning Goku
haermm

We need to DT some bitches one day.

I'd need some drugs to pump me up to do it, though. Get a couple of massa's bitches drunk and use them like toilet brushes. Like these two:

Td5O32aXZaY

McLovin
Barely legal.

I'll buy that for a dollar.

haermm

*edit*

I'd **** that for a dollar.

Sol Valentine
Oh my God.

McLovin
Oh my God.

You got to hang with the big boys, nigga.

Sol Valentine
You got to hang with the big boys, nigga.

I did that once before and it had disasterous results.

McLovin
I did that once before and it had disasterous results.

You were hangin' with the wrong ones.

Sol Valentine
You were hangin' with the wrong ones.

Which ones then?

McLovin
Which ones then?

Straight up nigga's.

Watch then you learn.

Sol Valentine
Straight up nigga's.

Watch then you learn.

You?

McLovin
You?

haermm

I don't care what they say about you, Sol.

You're all right by me.

Sol Valentine
Thanks bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.