SMP vs WM Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
Who would win?

psycho gundam
emo *ouche cause the fanboys can't see otherwise.

Dark-Jaxx
SMP with his index finger.

zbucsz
really? i really dont fallow smp but if he can beat wm thor he must be pretty damn good

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by zbucsz
really? i really dont fallow smp but if he can beat wm thor he must be pretty damn good Survived a big bang, moves planets like chess pieces and can explode them by flying through them, flys through time and flew out of the multiverse and into the 5th dimension, yeah, he's pretty badass.

Southern_Rebel
SMP is not far off from pre-crisis strength levels. Even WM Thor couldn't come close to achieving that kind of strength. Hell, I don't think he could even do it with the power gem.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
SMP is not far off from pre-crisis strength levels. Even WM Thor couldn't come close to achieving that kind of strength. Hell, I don't think he could even do it with the power gem. SMP is a pissed off PC Superman, not even Mxy stood up to that.

Estacado
Prime.

Hyperion Prime
Only Thor beating Super Boy Prime is Rune King Thor. I don't even think Lord Thor could take him.

h1a8
SBP beats all versions of Thor and I mean all.
So no more of these spite threads please.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by h1a8
SBP beats all versions of Thor and I mean all.
So no more of these spite threads please. Yet you think sundipped Supes can beat him? Are you saying sun dipped Superman>RKT?

h1a8
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Yet you think sundipped Supes can beat him? Are you saying sun dipped Superman>RKT?

Of course as he is more than billions of times stronger than SBP.
Now many people think that sundipped Superman is when superman flies near the surface of the sun. This is not sundipped Superman but amplified Superman (the kind that knocked WW to the Earth from the Sun or the kind in All-Star Superman). Sundipped Superman is when he goes in the Sun (towards the core) and stays there at least for several minutes. He comes out and has the power of thousands of galaxies of power (which belittles SBP's mere planetary power).

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by h1a8
Of course as he is more than billions of times stronger than SBP.
Now many people think that sundipped Superman is when superman flies near the surface of the sun. This is not sundipped Superman but amplified Superman (the kind that knocked WW to the Earth from the Sun or the kind in All-Star Superman). Sundipped Superman is when he goes in the Sun (towards the core) and stays there at least for several minutes. He comes out and has the power of thousands of galaxies of power (which belittles SBP's mere planetary power).

really? you realized that you just downgraded superman...coz this would mean that sentry is way way more powerful than sundipped superman coz he has the power of a million exploding suns! and we all know that a million exploding suns is >>>>>>>> thousands of galaxies laughing
rolling on floor laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
really? you realized that you just downgraded superman...coz this would mean that sentry is way way more powerful than sundipped superman coz he has the power of a million exploding suns! and we all know that a million exploding suns is >>>>>>>> thousands of galaxies laughing
rolling on floor laughing You do know that 'dwarf' galaxies encompass around/as few as 10 million stars?

---

On another note... where was this stated h1?

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
You do know that 'dwarf' galaxies encompass around/as few as 10 million stars?

---

On another note... where was this stated h1?

yeah, but their not exploding. and an exploding sun releases way more energy than one that just siting around, i think.

i think he got it from superfriends

Sirius77
yeah, but their not exploding. and an exploding sun releases way more energy than one that just siting around, i think.

i think he got it from superfriends

Appearently one million exploding suns<a couple of city blocks... erm

Its a hyperbole.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Sirius77
Appearently one million exploding suns<a couple of city blocks... erm

Its a hyperbole.

not much different than the damages due to the superman doomsday fight if you ask me.

Sirius77
not much different than the damages due to the superman doomsday fight if you ask me.

That was byrnes era... he got koed by a gas station. no expression

Times change.

Superboy Prime
Superman was waeker then. Not to mention Superman was constantly trying to avoid damage while he fought Doomsday. Not to mention their fight was mostly physical. Superman has been able to warm planets with his heat vision alone if memory serves me right. That alone would do more damage than what Sentry did while apparentely going all out against WWH.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Sirius77
That was byrnes era... he got koed by a gas station. no expression

Times change.

still canon though. times change canon stays until its retconed or something...

koed by a gas station har har har....but believe it or not, i think he got koed by an exploding gas station coz he's already exerted himself fighting doomsday. hence the ko. but under normal circumstances, it wouldnt even burn the tip of his eyelash.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Superman was waeker then. Not to mention Superman was constantly trying to avoid damage while he fought Doomsday. Not to mention their fight was mostly physical. Superman has been able to warm planets with his heat vision alone if memory serves me right. That alone would do more damage than what Sentry did while apparentely going all out against WWH.

wwh and sentry fight was also physical..its just that sentry has this glow..you know..the power of a million exploding sus hahahaha...by the way, i have never ever seriously claimed that sentry is>superman infact, i think he's more like superman light.

back on topic

superman=>thor
spm>2 superman
wm thor=thorx10
so wm thor =< supermanx10
is smp> supermanx10?
hmmm....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.