How would you torture someone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
We've all seen the likes of Hostel, The Hills have Eyes, and Saw, what, with how these poor bastards are tortured and eventually killed. Some people cringe, and, yet, some people smirk with a shit-eating grin. We all differ on our definition of what is "perverse" and "extreme", so no exact standard is set, we can all agree.

If you were a "customer" of the torture house that is the basis for the movie "Hostel", how would you kill your victim? Would you do it slow and sweet, or would you end it quickly and painless? Would you like to hear the screams and pleas of your victims, or would you prefer not to?

Personally, myself, if I had the choice to choose my victim, I would choose a child rapist/molester and take my sweet, f*cking time with the bastard. I'd go slow, painful, and perverse with my methods of torture. Call me what you will, but I feel that any kind of torture is far less than a goddamn child molester deserves. I'd relish every scream and sob for all my years. 131

What instruments you ask? Let's just say I'd use an axe, a hammer, a blowtorch, a bottle of hydrochloric acid, and some forceps.

vivando-loca
hmm, if it was a rapist/child molestar/ anything sick like that, i'd go slow and painful. they deserve it.

instruments-scalpel, pliers, gun, broom handle, drill, radio playing "get out alive", chair, rope, fork, shall i continue?

i won't go in detail cause it's super perverse.

if the victim is not a dirty bastard, i think i'd walk away. they don't deserve to die.

SelphieT
Not sure who exactly I'd pick. Probably some rich, malibu piece of shit priss girl.

I think I'd just gut her, play with her insides.

I'd try to do it with just my hands. And maybe teeth if I had to.

AbnormalButSane
Someone I hated. And just a knife.

NormaBates
An enemy of mine would just be fine, I'd start cutting off his genitals with a carving knife then i would cut off his tongue with a pair of scissors and end it with gouching out his eyes with an icepick!

BackFire
I wouldn't want to torture anyone.

JediSamuraiMRB
For me it depends. Child rapist/molester, I'd lock the person to a wall affixed with spikes, strip him of all his clothing so he can feel the pain being affleckted on him. I would also use my nun-chaku's and hit him in every area very hard and not even wince at his screams. Furthermore I 'd use my samurai sword very strategically and strike him.

ragesRemorse
Wrap someone in barbed wire and then take a grinder to their skull

Tie a mother and father down and make them watch as i dip their infants into boiling hot water.

Beat a newborn baby to death by slamming it against it's mother

Find a Peta member. Tie them to a chair and throw burning puppies at them

Smash out someones teeth with a hammer and then strike nails in place where their teeth were

endrict
I would get someone married.

BackFire
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Find a Peta member. Tie them to a chair and throw burning puppies at them

Win.

Micheal_Myers
This topic is really morbid and brutal to say the least. I can honestly say, I would'nt wanna torture anybody in that sort of way. I love seeing it in films, but I could never go through with such a thing myself.

MildPossession
Tie someone down to a chair and gag them and make the person listen to me singing and dancing all day. I'm sure that would do something.

I'll be nice and let them go for loo breaks of course.

NormaBates

Smash out someones teeth with a hammer and then strike nails in place where their teeth were

That's the winner IMO!

WrathfulDwarf
If given the chance to torture someone like Bin Laden....I would tie him up and make him watch G.I. Joe re-runs all day.

If it was someone like Hitler....I would tie him up, give him a circumcision, and then make him watch Fiddler on the Roof.

Now, if you would like to torture me....all you have to do is strap me to a chair and make me watch Titanic all day long.

Bloinky
Well lets see if it was like a terrorist I would make them read American History and then rip out their eyes and pure salt in the sockets. Then I would start cutting off his body parts while listening to America's national anthem.

NormaBates
Now, if you would like to torture me....all you have to do is strap me to a chair and make me watch Titanic all day long.

I do that for fun! laughing

FistOfThe North
I wouldn't get to new age or fancy or creative. I like the basic, crude and raw, medieval ways.

Psychologically, I would find out what the person fears the most. Like his main phobia, say snakes, and i'd throw him in a room the size of an elevator and in the space there'd be a cobra, a python, a boa, and an anaconda. And just leave him in there. I'd watch the whole thing through an unbreakable glass. Or rats, i'd throw him in there with different types of species of rats. Fat ones.

Physically, i'd hang him up by his wrists and use him as a pinata with a metal or wooden baseball bat. Except i'd only strike all his joints. His knees, elbows, ankles, and wrist with homerun might. Like i'd run and swing. i'd spend about 10 minutes every few hours batting away. He'd be completely cripple but so what. I'd still slam away at the broken shattered and splintered bone underneath the skin with the same might. Every weekend I'd untie him, feed him and nurse him back to health until he'd heal some. (just enough) -That could take weeks obviously- then i'd rope him up again and continue to grand slam away. I'd do this for months/years. Escape would be futile, he'd be underground, inside a cage, inside a soundproof secret room only accessible by my knowledge. You'd have to enter by small hidden/covered floor door on my basements floor.

I'd continuously tell him that i'm gonna free him soon or the next time around, but i really won't. Just wanna give him some hope so that he won't lose the will live.

Wouldn't want the guy to die, you know . lol

deathbycorn
Put out cigarettes in someones ear holes.

Light a lighter or candle up someones nasal passages.

Papercuts in between the fingers, toes, ear lobes, and eyelids.

Stuff like that.

Endrict Nuul
Tie someone up and have a bunch of rats slowly eat that person.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Put out cigarettes in someones ear holes.

Light a lighter or candle up someones nasal passages.

Papercuts in between the fingers, toes, ear lobes, and eyelids.

Stuff like that.

damn, that would be annoying

Lamb Of God
Beat a newborn baby to death by slamming it against it's mother

laughing out loud

celestialdemon
Nail someone to the ground on top of an antbed.

Endrict Nuul
Tie someone down and threaten to freeze their limbs with liquid nitrogen and tap it so it breaks. Starting with the one ball and then the other ball....finally the dick.

Once the freezing wears off oh man imagine the pain slowly kicking in.

chithappens
Tape a guy to a rolling office chair and kick him down the stairs. Won't kill him, it'll just **** with him real bad.

amlap
put someone in a chair with a sealed plastic case like diaper from their penis/vag and their ass with a tubes connecting to a bowl on their head with airhole upgrade. and pretty much feed them anything with a laxiaive in it.... and flip them around slowly every hour or so... until they drown or choke

p.s. copyrighted btiches

RIDDLE_OF_STARS
Simple answer... YES.

High Priest
Torturing fun ive got loads off tools at home so i would bring them to my room tie them up and leave them on the floor .i would then go to my toolbox place it on the table.then take all my clothes off (so i dont get blood on my clothes)go to my toolbox take out all my tools drill,knife,screwdriver and axe .then i would go up to the person with one of my tools and say look into my eyes and start torturing him.when done take shower put my clothes back on and get some food. smokin'

Darth Exodus
Tie a man up then set fire to his pubic hair. After its finished I'd pour Salt on the remains.
I'd castrate a rapist using cheesewire.
Cut slivers of fat off someone then leave it in a room with them. They can eat them or starve.
Lock someone in a room with Michael Jackson.
Lock somone in a room filed with spikes. How long they live depends on how long they can stay awake. Imagine the psychological effects.
Make someone kill children or they die. A baby isn't good enough because it can't plead.

SMIFF-N-WESSON
Originally posted by Impediment
We've all seen the likes of Hostel, The Hills have Eyes, and Saw, what, with how these poor bastards are tortured and eventually killed. Some people cringe, and, yet, some people smirk with a shit-eating grin. We all differ on our definition of what is "perverse" and "extreme", so no exact standard is set, we can all agree.

If you were a "customer" of the torture house that is the basis for the movie "Hostel", how would you kill your victim? Would you do it slow and sweet, or would you end it quickly and painless? Would you like to hear the screams and pleas of your victims, or would you prefer not to?

Personally, myself, if I had the choice to choose my victim, I would choose a child rapist/molester and take my sweet, f*cking time with the bastard. I'd go slow, painful, and perverse with my methods of torture. Call me what you will, but I feel that any kind of torture is far less than a goddamn child molester deserves. I'd relish every scream and sob for all my years. 131

What instruments you ask? Let's just say I'd use an axe, a hammer, a blowtorch, a bottle of hydrochloric acid, and some forceps.

I would push their fingers into a sand belt (slowly) and play any song by Cher at high volume on continous loop.

darthgoober
1. Chain them to a chair and fit them with cement shoes, give them with a supply of air from a compressed air tank but don't tell them how much air there is in the tank. Toss them in the ocean and let them go nuts waiting for their air to run out.

2. Cut an opening in their abdomen, take out some of their intestines, and nail the intestines to a post. Stand behind them with a hot poker and make them walk around the post(slowly pulling out more and more of their intestines as it wraps around) until they finally pull their stomach out of the opening(which will consequently collapse their lungs).

3. Take them by surprise and knock them out. Put them in a bed and use fake(or real) blood to make it look like they've been horribly murdered and hook up a hidden IV to keep them pumped full of paralytic drugs. Now when they wake up, they'll think that they've been brutally murdered and are doomed to spend eternity conscious yet dead. If I gave them nutritional supplements through the IV, I could keep it up for years.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BackFire
I wouldn't want to torture anyone.

MildPossession
Aww, both of you are so nice. stick out tongue

I still think my singing and dancing would be the best form.

jaden101
I'd inject someone with huge amounts of testosterone. It'd induce what's known as cluster headaches which are considered to be the most severe pain a human being can experience.

Impediment
I'd anally rape their mother while pouring sugar in that person's gas tank.

The Nuul
Strap someone down and make the watch nothing but Wolverine content.

MildPossession
Eh? the sugar part.

GorJess
i'd tie them to a chair play britney spears over and over and shove pins under their fingernails.i'd also put some form of water torture in and some sort of wire to cut their legs

Myth
I thought of something about 10 years ago that stuck with me (its almost Saw like now that I think of it). You chain a guy's feet and hands to the ground so that he is in push up position. Then you start up a chainsaw (or 2) and anchor them to the group underneath the guy in push up position. Then you just wait for the guy to get tired of holding himself up.

Kris Blaze
With my dick....

Someone had to say it no expression

Insomniatric
I'd lock them in a room, and force them to listen to Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers. Yes, I am just THAT sick.

Nemesis X
Strap them to the wall, duct tape their eyelids open so they can never close them, place a TV in front of them, turn it on, and I head upstairs while hearing thier screams. If you're wondering what they're watching, they're watching Barney.

Selphie
Probably just masturbate in front of them. They are either going to enjoy watching or not; and not being able to do anything about it should be torture enough.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by The Nuul
Tie someone down and threaten to freeze their limbs with liquid nitrogen and tap it so it breaks. Starting with the one ball and then the other ball....finally the dick.

Once the freezing wears off oh man imagine the pain slowly kicking in.

I see someone has been watching "Men behind the sun"

Amazing Vrayo!!
If I really hated somebody and I knew that I wasn't going to get caught, I would tie them down, then cut through the center of the top of the head. Take the flaps of skin and tack them to their temples. Drill a hole in their skull like in saw, and leave that open for a while. Next i would slice the abdomen with a scalpel, and tie the small inestines in a knot on the outside of the body. I would hammer nails in to their ankles, then I would go back to the hole on thei head for the kill. I would take a small bowl of hydrochloric acid, and pour it in to the hole. It would kill them.

Myth
How about put a ball pump needle in the urethra of a person and continue to pump them with blasts of air?

Insomniatric
I'd pull there eye lids back as far as they would go, tie a string to them, and attach the string to something in a different room so they couldn't detach the string, that way when they tried to move forward it would rip there eye lids off.

Then, I'd attach something to there skin that would send small but painful shocks through there body, which continuously got more powerful, and I would have a giant scissor with the blades around there sides, and every time they screamed the blades got closer together, and the only way out would be to run through the door in front of them, in which case they rip off there eye lids.

I don't know how I came up with something so odd, I just started writing.

MildPossession
You should come up with traps for the next few Saw films, oh and Saw 7 is official...

jaden101
Originally posted by MildPossession
You should come up with traps for the next few Saw films, oh and Saw 7 is official...

That's the problem with all the subsequent SAW films. They spend all their time thinking about the traps and no time thinking about the story/characters or anything else for that matter.

anonymousguy
First, I would chain them to a chair or whatever, then stab them with a large spike made of frozen carbon dioxide (dry ice). It will freeze the blood around the wound and keep them from dying...for a few minutes. As the spike warms up and vaporizes, the feeling will return...and they get to watch themselves bleed dry.

Or this one...

Chain them to a conveyor system, and get a machine that spreads a film of molten glass on whatever is going through. Run them through it very, very slowly, feet first. When it reaches their head, then they will drown on the molten glass.

Or, if you want something worse...

Skin them alive with side-cutting pliers, heated red-hot with a blowtorch so they cauterize the tissue. This alone will take several hours and be excruciatingly painful. After all their skin has been removed, alternate between rubbing them with salt and spraying them with rubbing alcohol (as much to prevent infection as anything else). Then put a breath mask on them and chain them up at the nearest anthill (preferably an aggressive, non-venomous species, such as the Siafu driver ants of Africa). Since the case of death in ant attacks is almost always invasion of the lungs, the mask will help them survive much longer than they would normally.

MildPossession
You are just creepy, you came on here just to post all that... stick out tongue

That ACDC Chick
my trust sledgehammer
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/littlelvr/kay/sledgehammer.jpglove

use that to break the filanges and other extremeties
then once incapacitated id slice and dice, only going deep enough to draw a small amount of blood
leave them in a dark room with only enough light to find the tiny amount of food then finsh him/her off by crucifying them and sticking it a top a building once he's dead

CATMANEXE
sedate him. then bring him in a workshed, and prop him up, then put his dick in a vice grip attached to a workbench, and superglue it for extra measure. once he awakens i set a handsaw on the table in front of him, then douse the shed with gas, light it on fire and leave.

FistOfThe North
After sedating and/or tranqualizing the victim, i'd prep the victim and carefully snip or cut their eyelids entirely off cleanly just right around the entire eye socket all around in circular cookie cutter fashion with a razor sharp surgial blade. Finish up and just abandon him.

No more blinking no more sleeping. And say hi to permanently exposed eyes, sleepness nights and the agony that comes with it.

HueyFreeman
My victims would only be killers (in the fashion of dexter). My MO would probably be the old school torture "Death By A Thousand Cuts." I would have plenty of alcohol, salt, and lemon juice at hand to make sure they feel it for what they did to their victims.

roughrider
I prefer not to think about such things.
Putting them in print is like a confession, if you ask me.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by roughrider
Putting them in print is like a confession, if you ask me. Can't help it sometimes. You see this shit on television or read about it and it haunts you to the core. There really should be a punisher lol.

roughrider
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Can't help it sometimes. You see this shit on television or read about it and it haunts you to the core. There really should be a punisher lol.

I would have no problem writing about what a fictional character should do.
What I would do - I don't want to go there.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by roughrider
Putting them in print is like a confession, if you ask me.

lol?

we're completely anonymous, i think we'll be ok.

jaden101
Originally posted by anonymousguy
First, I would chain them to a chair or whatever, then stab them with a large spike made of frozen carbon dioxide (dry ice). It will freeze the blood around the wound and keep them from dying...for a few minutes. As the spike warms up and vaporizes, the feeling will return...and they get to watch themselves bleed dry.

Or this one...

Chain them to a conveyor system, and get a machine that spreads a film of molten glass on whatever is going through. Run them through it very, very slowly, feet first. When it reaches their head, then they will drown on the molten glass.

Or, if you want something worse...

Skin them alive with side-cutting pliers, heated red-hot with a blowtorch so they cauterize the tissue. This alone will take several hours and be excruciatingly painful. After all their skin has been removed, alternate between rubbing them with salt and spraying them with rubbing alcohol (as much to prevent infection as anything else). Then put a breath mask on them and chain them up at the nearest anthill (preferably an aggressive, non-venomous species, such as the Siafu driver ants of Africa). Since the case of death in ant attacks is almost always invasion of the lungs, the mask will help them survive much longer than they would normally.

Except for the 1st one...I like this poster.

The reason I don't like the 1st one is because bleeding to death is one of the most peaceful ways to go.

Infact if you wanted to top yourself with virtually no pain or discomfort then run a hot bath...climb in and put hollow needles into the main arteries and veins in your arms...

You'll die of blood loss but without the discomfort of low body temperature because of the warm water.

jaden101...Helping sad, pathetic emos kill themselves since 2009.

the ninjak
Tie their arms up above their head and legs to the ground.

Put a rat in a saucepan and put it on their face.
Light the saucepan with an oven lighter until the saucepan gets really hot.
Rat will have to gnaw its way into their head to escape the heat.

Selphie
Originally posted by Selphie
Probably just masturbate in front of them. They are either going to enjoy watching or not; and not being able to do anything about it should be torture enough.

...this is basically chat roulette.

Blinky
^Bwhahahahaha, you sicko!

ZombieSlayer86
Ok...so as a kid we kinda played this game too. (Yeah, I know...why were with thinking so morbidly back then.) But the one that I always thought was brutal was tying someone to a post and force their eyes open and make them watch the sun rise on the herizon. That way they would know the sun was coming up and at first it would be ok but then they would slowly know that they were going to be blinded.

Anyways its not a gorery one but post brought this back to my mind. Hahaha

XMr. WinterX
ok i will simply get them naked...tie up there wrists and ankles...if my finger nails are long enough i would slash at them with all my might and take out chunks of flesh...then i would pull out there teeth and play a game of darts to see how many i make go in where the teeth once were...get a needle and keep poking them with little effort to make them look like mosquito bites...make them drink my piss and eat my shit...keep them in a pitch black room as long as they live...shave there heads...draw pictures on there bodies with a womans razor...rip off there finger and toenails and puts nails through there fingers in the place of the nails...make a non poisonous snake bite them 5 times...put out my smokes in there eyes...play darts on there entire body and the middle of the chest is the bulls eye...and for the finnisher i would with my hands with enough force go thorugh there chest grab there heart rip it out and bath in there blood as my celebration

freakybinx
i would pretty much go johnny the homocidal maniac on their ass pretty much everything he did was brilliant read some jthm comic books an you'll know what i mean

crimsonphoenix
I would tie the person up to a chair. Bring feral cats into the room. I would wait like 3 days to feed them, then get some cat food and rub it all over the persons body. After the person is all scratched up and stuff i would put salt and lemon juice on the wounds.

angelababy
lol i am enjoy in torture my boyfriend!

sixella 34
I'd strap them into a chair, pry their eyes open and force them to watch the Twilight saga.

jennifermoss
If i ever get a chance to torture someone then i would prefer movie that is too much worth watching for her/him.

Torturer101
I would start by slowly cutting their finger nails and toes, then insert a fat wooden stick that was previously covered in petrol in their anus and light it on fire. Watch them burn slowly and painfully.

the ninjak
Can this thread plz be shut down? Sure some are being humorous about it but the freaks are creepy.

Jiankaaro
Paper Cuts and drops of acid.

Jmanghan
Pouring sulfuric acid on their genitalia.

cdtm
Make them eat tofu, veggie burgers, or other vegan crap.

Or a steak if vegan. smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by the ninjak
Can this thread plz be shut down? Sure some are being humorous about it but the freaks are creepy. A thread about how you'd torture someone? CREEPY??? -SHOCKGASP-

Surtur
Tiny cuts with a razor all along their entire body. Then they have to soak in a tub of lemon juice while watching "The Room".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.