Incredible Hercules vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
According to the thing vs thor(without) Hammer thread a lot of people seems to think that since ben is class 100 now he can take atleast 3-4 from thor, i want to know how he will fair against the lion of olympus

Tony Stark
Ben has stalemated Immortal Herc in the past.

Draw.

tkitna
Hercules should never lose or stalemate to Ben.

severance
In KMC Ben loses 100/100. Herc is a better h2h than Thor. Herc is not just cl 100 he is can move millions of tons, he is right at the top of the scale in comparative strength terms ben is a gnat. In a comic book Ben is capable of stalemating becasue of his popularity (herc is very much a secondary character)

hunbu04
I guess it depend on how you look at that fight in thing 6, because a lot of peolple including me will say that ben atcually lost that fight and another thing it was not immortal hercules and your scan actually prove it. The hercules in that book was wearing a lion skin which immortal hercules don't wear another prove is that when hercules became a god he stay on olympus until zeus send him to earth on a mission which was during the age of superheroes. another prove that it is mortal hercules is that the fight took place about 3500 years ago

Priest
Originally posted by hunbu04
According to the thing vs thor(without) Hammer thread a lot of people seems to think that since ben is class 100 now he can take atleast 3-4 from thor, i want to know how he will fair against the lion of olympus
Ben won't take even one from Thor or Hercules.

nimbus006
The Hercules were seeing in Incredible Hercules (Immortal) should take a very strong majority from Ben... 9-9.5/10.

Tony Stark
I guess it depend on how you look at that fight in thing 6, because a lot of peolple including me will say that ben atcually lost that fight and another thing it was not immortal hercules and your scan actually prove it. The hercules in that book was wearing a lion skin which immortal hercules don't wear another prove is that when hercules became a god he stay on olympus until zeus send him to earth on a mission which was during the age of superheroes. another prove that it is mortal hercules is that the fight took place about 3500 years ago

The lion's skin means really nothing... If you remember correctly "mortal" Herc has a lightning bolt tattoo on his shoulder given to him by Zeus as a show of punishment and in the processes taking away Herc's immortality. The Herc from THING #6 has no such tattoo hence "IS" immortal Herc.

wink

Soljer
Hercules puts his fist through the Thing's blue-eyed-head.

snoopdogg
I thought the Lion's pelt boosted Hercules' durability.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I thought the Lion's pelt boosted Hercules' durability.

I'm saying as far as him being "mortal" or "immortal" specifically.

Erik-Lensherr
Hercules.

snoopdogg
Thing seemed to be holding his own against Hercules in the FF annual.

Endrict Nuul
Herc 10/10

guy222
herc

Mr. Slippyfist
Herc just crushed Ares and Wonderman... erm

hunbu04
THis is to tony strak How is the Thing going to win against herc or thor when he is outclass in every category.
Strength= Herc
Speed= Herc
Experience= Herc
Durability= Herc
Agility= Herc
Reflexes= Herc
Fighting skills= Herc
Healing factor=Herc

Endrict Nuul
Maybe add Colossus to help Thing out?

Soljer
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Maybe add Colossus to help Thing out?

Hercules vs. Thing and Colossus?

God damn will Herc be bloody...

His knuckles, I mean.

golem370
THis is to tony strak How is the Thing going to win against herc or thor when he is outclass in every category.
Strength= Herc
Speed= Herc
Experience= Herc
Durability= Herc
Agility= Herc
Reflexes= Herc
Fighting skills= Herc
Healing factor=Herc

Heart and will to go on Thing

spidey-dude
hercules takes out ben easy

Terryc250
Hercules is waay to skilled to lose to Ben, Herc 10/10

olympian
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The lion's skin means really nothing... If you remember correctly "mortal" Herc has a lightning bolt tattoo on his shoulder given to him by Zeus as a show of punishment and in the processes taking away Herc's immortality. The Herc from THING #6 has no such tattoo hence "IS" immortal Herc.

wink

No.

That is Hercules in the past when he was doing the twelve labours. Hence its Hercules in his Demi-God "i can still be killed" form.

(Hercules in the past was a MORTAL Demi-God - more powerful than any other Men but without the immortal gift.)

After, he became a God. When he was downplayed, he became Mortal again but in a weaker sense even - since we are using Marvel continuity.

And Ben didnt even looked the better in that one. The only time he did was in an Avengers vs F4 figth that lasted two pages from where Ben and Herc wer trowing shit at each other.

Ben steals a cab and gives Herc the clean victory.

hunbu04
welcome back oylmpian

olympian
Thanks.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Soljer
Hercules vs. Thing and Colossus?

God damn will Herc be bloody...

His knuckles, I mean. We can just get Daredevil to beat Herc.
AGAIN.

olympian
Unless he steals Captain America`s shield sonning ability that wont ever happen again.

And Herc wasent even out after that!

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Horrificus
We can just get Daredevil to beat Herc.
AGAIN. I think Wolverine put down Hercules a couple times also.

The funniest Hercules moment was when he hit Blob with his full fury and then Blob called Hercules a "panty waist" after the blow.

olympian
Bah. He later mocked Blob`s headbutts like he could be doing it all day.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by olympian
Bah. He later mocked Blob`s headbutts like he could be doing it all day. True, but Blob was still a weezy & weak from Wasp's ear canal attack. Plus, Blob didn't say he was hitting him as hard he could like Hercules said.

Battlehammer
I think Wolverine put down Hercules a couple times also.

The funniest Hercules moment was when he hit Blob with his full fury and then Blob called Hercules a "panty waist" after the blow.
Wolverine beat him once and the fought to no victor another time.

Wolverine has also beaten Thing though and rather fast.

olympian
Who doesnt Wolverine beat?

Didnt he also "defeat" Hulk as "Death"? Or is that an internet myth?

snoopdogg
How many times have Blob and Hercules fought? I remember 3 times.

Battlehammer
Who doesnt Wolverine beat?

Didnt he also "defeat" Hulk as "Death"? Or is that an internet myth?
He defeat grey hulk.

He had Hulk dead to rights as horsemen of death, but gain enough control of him self to stop for the a second giving time for Hulk to save hims elf.

llagrok
Hercules is a bit too skilled for the Thing.

Battlehammer
Thing has not been stated as class 100 that complete unjust speculating I like to add.

Oh also current herc stomps thing

snoopdogg
Didn't Thing Kayo Logan during X-Men vs. FF?

olympian
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He defeat grey hulk.

More like a tie to me. He won the first round and was getting kicked the second.

He had Hulk dead to rights as horsemen of death, but gain enough control of him self to stop for the a second giving time for Hulk to save hims elf.

Looks like its not internet myth.

The escalation of power Logan has endured the last years its absurd. And writers probably think the same since hes more at his normal levels now.

Yes. A tap in the head. That was when Logan was more "normal", tho.

How many times have Blob and Hercules fought? I remember 3 times.

Most wer just splash pages with lots of people engaging in a figth.

One on One i dont think they met as much.

Battlehammer
He was stated to have beenlucky be mister fantastic

snoopdogg
He was stated to have beenlucky be mister fantastic Why was he lucky? They both hit each other iirc but Ben got up first and finished him.

Battlehammer
More like a tie to me. He won the first round and was getting kicked the second.

Logan KO him.The next round was more or less a tie.

Looks like its not internet myth.

The escalation of power Logan has endured the last years its absurd. And writers probably think the same since hes more at his normal levels now.
Niether one of those feats were in the last view years. Also his up grades were no more then most other characters he just gets ***** about the most.

Yes. A tap in the head. That was when Logan was more "normal", tho.

Not really. Even for back then that was a low end showing

Battlehammer
Why was he lucky? They both hit each other iirc but Ben got up first and finished him.
umm thats not what happen.

Logan was thrown into thing Knocking him out for a pannel. Thing got up, but logan was still dazed from the impacted. Thing hit him. Mr. F stated he was lucky Logan was still dazed.

snoopdogg
Logan KO him.The next round was more or less a tie.

When did Logan kayo Grey Hulk? Hulk #340? If so I've got to read that again.

Battlehammer
When did Logan kayo Grey Hulk? Hulk #340? If so I've got to read that again.
Yup his initial stabb to Grye Hulk stomach KO grey hulk, but not for long.

snoopdogg
Yup his initial stabb to Grye Hulk stomach KO grey hulk, but not for long. That's right. That is a win for Logan. He could have kept slicing and dicing but he chose to walk away.

snoopdogg
umm thats not what happen.

Logan was thrown into thing Knocking him out for a pannel. Thing got up, but logan was still dazed from the impacted. Thing hit him. Mr. F stated he was lucky Logan was still dazed. That's what I mean. They both sustained the same impact. Ben wasn't stunned as Logan was. It was fair and square.

Batroc
This'll be a nice fight. But I don't see the Thing getting any wins here, unless he's lucky or Herc is drunk. At least 9/10 to Hercules.

Battlehammer
That's right. That is a win for Logan. He could have kept slicing and dicing but he chose to walk away.
yup

Battlehammer
That's what I mean. They both sustained the same impact. Ben wasn't stunned as Logan was. It was fair and square.
Not really. Logan could have killed him instead of just KO him, but choice not to.

Soljer
Jesus, ****.

Battlehammer, I know you rep your boy and all...but he isn't even a part of this god damned thread. Let it go.

Battlehammer
Jesus, ****.

Battlehammer, I know you rep your boy and all...but he isn't even a part of this god damned thread. Let it go.
shit lol.

I dident mean for this to happen.

Some one said wolverine beaten herc many times before, but they were not sure.

I said only once

and he beaten thing too.

But only to show that both of them have lost to him making him not a good bases of opinion off of. Then I got asked questions and her we are.

severance
Yup his initial stabb to Grye Hulk stomach KO grey hulk, but not for long.

I'm gonna call your bluff on that. That's not how i remember it. Please show scan as I do not possess a copy of the mag. Or is it in a respec thread?

Tony Stark
Thing has not been stated as class 100 that complete unjust speculating I like to add.

Oh also current herc stomps thing

confused

Soljer
Dunno what your problem is, 'Stark;' Thing isn't a 100 class, and Hercules does stomp all over him.

spidey-dude
hercules class 100 ben class 80 theres your answer

Tony Stark
Dunno what your problem is, 'Stark;' Thing isn't a 100 class, and Hercules does stomp all over him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess this was non-canon... My bad.

wink

Soljer
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess this was non-canon... My bad.

wink

No one said that was non-canon, however, the SHIELD 'class' system is not the handbook 'class' system. For example, Trauma was considered a class-omega threat. How many tons is omega, exactly?

Later, he was downgraded to class-50. However, Trauma has no superhuman strength - he certainly isn't lifting fifty tons.

Tony Stark
Ahhhh.... Young grasshopper your mind is tight, yet your facts are quite twisted. They actually "DID" say CL100 for Ben and not Omega or Alpha or Zeta or any other Greek letter for that matter. They said "CL100" which is the normal definition for MARVEL of what strength class again...?

Soljer
Ahhhh.... Young grasshopper your mind is tight, yet your facts are quite twisted. They actually "DID" say CL100 for Ben and not Omega or Alpha or Zeta or any other Greek letter for that matter. They said "CL100" which is the normal definition for MARVEL of what strength class again...?

Nay. There is no evidence that the system they are using is the marvel handbook system - however, there is plenty of evidence to support the idea that the initiative would ascribe to the SHIELD class rating system.

Hence, Trauma - class fifty - is half as strong as ben - class one hundred.

Therefore, Ben can lift around...three hundred pounds?

Tony Stark
Nay. There is no evidence that the system they are using is the marvel handbook system - however, there is plenty of evidence to support the idea that the initiative would ascribe to the SHIELD class rating system.

Hence, Trauma - class fifty - is half as strong as ben - class one hundred.

Therefore, Ben can lift around...three hundred pounds?

laughing

I guess they just decided to throw in the term CL100 for no good reason... I think maybe it's because it sounds cool.

What do you think? no expression

Mr. Slippyfist
Ahhhh.... Young grasshopper your mind is tight, yet your facts are quite twisted. They actually "DID" say CL100 for Ben and not Omega or Alpha or Zeta or any other Greek letter for that matter. They said "CL100" which is the normal definition for MARVEL of what strength class again...? Is that picture based on any comic?

severance
I have said this before but will say again. Class 100 has a huge range from those who can shift just over 100 tons to those who have demonstrated moving millions of tons. Ben if he is cl100 at all is at the bottom of the range Herc is at the top. Ben is less than dust to him in power terms

K3VIL
The only Hercules version the Thing can beat is the one after the Onslaught battle, severly depowered, on the lowest grade of the Class 100 strength level.All the other versions would pummel him to the ground.Ben can lift approximately a hundred tons, or bit more than that.
He's a low step in the strength classifications for marvel standards.
And anybody who believes a no hammer using Thor could be beaten by the Thing is just saying crap.

Estacado
Herc.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Is that picture based on any comic?

Yes that is from Avengers #3 The Initiative.

wink

hunbu04
even if ben is class 100 it doesn't matter because hercules still outclass him strength and every thing else.

olympian
No one said that was non-canon, however, the SHIELD 'class' system is not the handbook 'class' system. For example, Trauma was considered a class-omega threat. How many tons is omega, exactly?

Later, he was downgraded to class-50. However, Trauma has no superhuman strength - he certainly isn't lifting fifty tons.

Put it this way. Even if Ben is "cl 100" wich he isent under 90% of the writers who got a hold on him, he would still in a clear lower bracet of the same class than the likes of Hercules are.

So he still loses, grasshoper.

LORD B
herc rather easily

cdtm
Thing beats current Herc.

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
Thing beats current Herc.

leonidas
i'm not sure about that. that sword can do a LOT of damage and they seem to be highlighting herc's h2h skills more. the shield would likely work on ben as well and the arrows would CERTAINLY allow herc to gain a quick advantage given the usuall starting distances. ben COULD win, but i think can still take some.

leonidas
assuming this isn't the worthy version, of course....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.